Servitude

Story Info
A female servant must make a difficult decision...
1k words
3.82
10.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed dips as she crawls over the body. Ropes and restraints are shackled to the huge headboard, ready for subduing. Quickly she works with them, knowing he won't be out cold for long.

Slender fingers fumble with the heavy pieces and she curses when a low moan escapes him. One dazed eye fastens on hers. It may take him a moment to gather the situation, but once he does, he will be dangerous.

"Don't.."

"What?!" she snarls. Before he can gather any more strength, Ivy secures his right wrist. The cuff is heavy and pins his hand in place. He moans again, subtly flexing his shackled limb.

"You-" another moan- "you don't want to do this.."

"I'll do what I want!"

She lifts the second restraint and reaches for his left wrist. Below her the man shrugs. His words are mumbled.

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

Now unease settles in her stomach. The cuff latches in place and before any second thoughts can rush in, she's hurled backwards.

"Agh!"

The room spins and her head *whumphs* upon soft, pillowy material. Blinking, she takes in the looming man above her, and he's grinning--grinning--like a feral cat. Both hands are unbound and placed on either side of her shoulders.

Wait, unbound?

He chuckles. It's a wicked sound. The glitter in his eye betrays how she must look. Like a frightened, cornered mouse. Well, she refused to be any sort of prey! She let her lip curl.

"How the hell did I end up here, instead of on top and giving you what you deserve?"

The man flashes a predatory grin. His voice is steady and gruff.

"I did warn you, Ivy."

Ivy aims a kick which he dodges easily.

"Don't call me that."

"Alright, Ms. Lovell, I will tell you how I did my little trick. See that headboard?"

She glares.

"There is a secret compartment attached to the ropes. Inside the left cuff is a button, so small that many don't notice. This button.."

The prideful explanation makes her squirm all the more. She doesn't want to hear the rest. She honestly doesn't care. The only thing Ivy wants is to not become another one of his trophies.

"...Triggers a mechanism. And that mechanism releases me."

Such a triumphant expression. Ivy blinks, unsure of what she heard right.

"So you're saying you give your victims a chance to escape?"

He scowls at her words.

"Willing victims, mind you. Everything is consensual."

The scowl fades into a smirk.

"You know how I'm a man who lacks little. Power. Money. Women."

He winks and Ivy hisses through her teeth, desperately wanting to scratch him.

"So in theory, I do not mix well with dominant females. I have created this mechanism for that purpose alone."

The man leans in close until his nose almost brushes hers. The breath catches in her chest.

"To release me, my dear Ivy, from my bonds."

Her pulse doubles as he eases his forearms to the mattress, effectively caging her in. Liquid eyes deep and thoughtful. A frown tugging at those pink lips. He studies her, then pulls back a little.

"You do know why you are here, don't you?"

Ivy's cold brown eyes are wide.

"To negotiate my terms."

"That's right," he smiles. "And those terms are?"

Fire replaces her shock and the words are like venom.

"To financially and economically secure the wellbeing of my family, if I accept the position in your service."

"If."

An amulet glints from where it nestles

at the hollow of Ivy's throat. He touches this, tracing a path between her satin clad breasts and down to her navel. Here his finger stops, piercing eyes searching hers. Something must have pleased him by the way his lips quirk.

"You want me."

"I-I do not!"

Ivy struggles to throw him off.

"Let me up."

He presses himself flush against her trembling body. Laughter brightens his eyes and he smiles. It does something to her.

"No."

"You ba--"

The curse snaps off as his lips silence her. She squeaks, unsure of what to do, how to take these emotions warring within. The strokes of his mouth are gentle and wholesome, molding against hers, passionate yet soft. He breaks the kiss with a soft wet pop, searching her gaze. A hand lifts to stroke her hair and she shivers.

"Is your family worth your servitude to me?"

Ivy stiffens. The offer is more than what she can refuse, at least consciously. She thought of her father. Strong. Proud. Left with nothing to his name. Her mother.. loving and loyal, even dressed in rags.

Slowly her defenses lower and she bites her lip, glowering up at him. Those eyes sizzle with fire. The same fire that burns inside her, full of a mixture of hatred, desire, and gratitude. If living in the house of this man will save her family, who is she to refuse?

Ivy tips her chin up and stares him down.

"Yes. Yes, I will serve you."

He beams and takes her hand, pressing a kiss upon it. It's enough to give her butterflies no matter how hard she fights against the feeling.

"Then I will enjoy many days visiting the servants' quarters."

Ivy giggles. The sound surprises her. Since when did she develop desire for this cunning wolf of a man? Pursuing, baiting, manipulating until he got what he wanted.

"Although you aren't out of a punishment for trying to dominate me."

Ivy smirks, dragging her sharp nails along his collarbone. Something savage flares from within. The flames that entangle their destinies are kindling primal urges she thought had long since died with her previous lovers.

"Looking forward to it."

He leans in to seal the deal with a kiss and as her tongue parries with the Duke's, Ivy wonders how much her family is worth.

More than her servanthood to the Duke. More than the Duke himself.

Lashes fluttering, Ivy allows herself to fall into the feel and scent of this man, knowing that her family will not starve.