Servitude to a Succubus Ch. 01

Story Info
Riley ropes Taylor into a high-stakes video game contest.
2k words
4.09
7.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley checked her reflection in the mirror one last time. Her shoulder length, jet black hair was held in a tight ponytail. Her lips sported a subtle champagne pink lipstick. Her clothing was subtle as well, just a simple black t-shirt and jeans.

"Perfect," Riley said to herself. On the outside, Riley looked like a normal college student. A typical 24-year old young woman going through the phases of life. However, she had a secret. A secret that she had held from her best friend Taylor for years. But that secret would come to light today as the two took the final step towards advancing their relationship. Or at least the relationship Riley had in mind.

She grabbed her keys and her specially made nigh bag and made the short 10-minute drive to Taylor's house. Checking her appearance one last time in the rear-view mirror, Riley made her way to the front door and rang the bell. A tall, sandy-haired light-skin guy answered the door.

"Riley," Taylor said. "You got here sooner than I thought."

"I had nothing better to do, so I figured I'd just head on over," the young woman replied with a shrug. Taylor stepped aside and allowed Riley to enter the house, then shut the door and followed her to the living room.

"Sorry things are a bit of a mess," said Taylor. "I was hoping to get it cleaned up before you got here." He motioned to various papers laying on the table and the couch. Clearly, he had been hard at work trying to knock out some assignments before Riley arrived.

"It matters not," Riley said with a wave of her hand. 'This is actually perfect,' she thought to herself. 'My job just got a bit easier.' Taylor quickly gathered up his various documents and motioned for Riley to occupy to newly cleared space on the couch.

As Riley sat down, Taylor turned on the Switch on the table and handed her a controller.

"It's been a while since we played Smash Bros. against each other," Taylor said with a smirk. "Think you still got it?"

"I'll admit I might be a bit rusty, but that's not gonna stop you from whooping your ass," Riley replied.

Riley pretended to be rusty in the first few matches, letting Taylor beat her by considerable margins. The reality was that they were pretty evenly matched, but Riley knew she had the advantage. Taking the next few rounds for herself, the devious woman made sure to keep it close so things would remain interesting.

"Seems like you're getting back into the swing of it, Riles."

"Well now that we're both warmed up, how about we raise the stakes?" Taylor looked at his friend with a curious eyebrow, but he was confident he could take on any challenged she laid down.

"Ok, name your game." Riley chuckled to herself at Taylor's naivety. He had no idea what he was getting himself into.

"Strip Smash," she proclaimed. "Loser of each round loses a piece of clothes. First one naked pays the penalty." Taylor's shocked look told Riley all she needed to know. Her and Taylor had been best friends for years, so they had already seen each other in their underclothes plenty of times. But they had never seen each other in the nude. Of course, she was curious, but she always wondered if he was, too. Clearly, he was. But to point that out would put her whole plan in jeopardy. So she took another approach.

"You seem worried," she taunted. "Are your skills not up to par?"

"That's it! You're on!" If there was nothing else Taylor couldn't stand, it was having his finely honed gaming skills verbally questioned and ridiculed. They traded the first two rounds, both losing their shoes in quick order. The next two rounds went to Riley, costing Taylor his socks and jacket. Taylor returned fire to deprive her older friend of her own socks. To this point, neither combatant seemed phased. But after Riley took the next round, Taylor hesitated.

"What's wrong?" Riley asked mockingly. "Wanna give up?"

"As if." Slowly, he grabbed the bottom his shirt and began to lift it up. Riley licked her lips as she watched her best friend's body slowly come into view. Taylor didn't have rock-hard abs or anything, but his body certainly looked delicious to her. As the shirt passed over his head, Riley allowed her hand to briefly grab her breast. Finally, the shirt was completely off.

"Alright," Taylor said fiercely. "That's the last round you win." In the spirit of competition and fun, Riley threw the next match by a narrow margin. Slowly, she lifted her shirt, revealing her tight but curvy form. She heard Taylor stifle a sharp breath as her black bra came into view. But as she threw her shirt off, she saw he was frowning at her breasts.

"What's wrong?" she teased. "Never seen a girl's bra before?"

"Of course, I have," he said. "But you had an extra piece of clothing! That's not fair." Admittedly, it was completely unintentional, but it needs give her a distinct advantage in more ways than one.

"Okay, I'll cut you a deal," Riley said. "Seems like we're getting down to the wire and I'm getting pretty bored anyway. So if you can beat me in the next round without losing a life, I'll take off two pieces of clothes instead of one."

"Okay," Taylor replied quickly.

"But, if I beat you in the next round without losing a life, you take the double loss instead." Taylor immediately looked conflicted at this. If he was able to take advantage of Riley's offer, he could switch the pressure to her. But if she somehow shut him out in the next round, he would lose not only the round, but the entire game. But it wasn't the concept of losing to his best friend that bothered him, but the potential consequences. Riley never named the penalty for losing the contest, and he doubted it would be anything simple. Still, the odds were mathematically in his favor. So long as he was able to take one life from Riley in the next round, he would be able to mount a comeback in two rounds.

"Alright, you have a deal," Taylor declared. The two antagonists shook hands. 'I've got you right where I want you,' Riley thought. The critical round started and the two matched each other move for move. But Taylor just couldn't find an opening to pull ahead. Riley took his first life, then his second, and finally his third.

"And with that, total victory is mine," Riley said triumphantly. "Now to make it official, why don't you go ahead and lose those pants and underwear." Taylor's face immediately flushed deep. Sure he completely understood the concept that losing the contest would mean he would be stark naked in front of his best friend, but being confronting with actually having to do it was a completely different story.

"If you don't want to do it in here, I can perfectly understand," Riley simpered. "After all, who knows when someone could walk in and see you naked." Taylor blushed even harder. "So why don't we go to your room and when we're there, I can explain the penalty, too." Without waiting for an answer, Riley stood up and started up the stairs towards Taylor's room.

"Hey wait!" Taylor said exasperated. He hastily gathered their discarded clothes and hurried after Riley. Upon entering his room, he saw Riley was already sitting on his bed. She didn't wait for Taylor to say anything.

"Now for your penalty. It's rather simple. Since you lost, you are my servant for the next week."

"What?!" Taylor said incredulously, dropping the gathered clothes.

"That's right, Taylor. Your penalty for losing is that you have to do anything I say for a whole week. No matter what it is." Taylor looked dumbfoundedly at his best friend. The thought of being at Riley's whim for a full week terrified him. She could be rather sadistic when she wanted. Seeing her in just a black bra and jeans was rather intimidating given the fact that she was clearly in control of the situation. But she also looked very sexy. His eyes roved over her body and came to rest on her chest.

"Eyes up here," Riley said sternly. Taylor redirected his gaze to Riley's deep almond eyes. "We made a deal, my dear friend. So what will it be? You can either accept the penalty, or you can get on my bad side."

"Fine, a deal is a deal Riles. I'll do what you say for a week." Riley smiled sadistically.

"Good, we can start right now," she said. "I want you to lick my feet." She lifted her foot expectantly.

"What?" Taylor said again. He had no idea things would go in this direction.

"My feet got rather sweaty while we were gaming and they need to be cleaned," Riley said matter-of-factly. "Clean them, Taylor."

Taylor paused for a moment, then slowly approached his best friend. He knew that Riley had some strange fetishes, but he never thought that he would see them firsthand. Not in this manner. Hesitantly, he dropped to his knees and carefully grabbed Riley outstretched foot. Then, he slowly stuck out his tongue and touched it to the sole of her foot. Immediately, he tasted the salty tang of sweat. He tried to pull back but Riley pushed her foot back into his face. Reluctantly, Taylor let the tip of his tongue drag all the way from her heel to her toes. He repeated this motion for about a minute before Riley stopped him.

"Do it properly and use your full tongue," she ordered. Taylor stuck out his full tongue and repeated his motion. When he did, he heard Riley sigh with satisfaction. Gently, he ran his tongue between each toe, slowly growing accustomed to the taste and smell of her sweat.

'I don't really have a foot fetish,' Taylor thought to himself, 'but the taste of her sweat is actually a bit intoxicating." He slowly popped her big toe into his mouth and sucked on it while swirling his tongue around it. Riley gently moaned with pleasure as he worked. Chancing a look up, he saw that she had laid back and closed her eyes, clearly enjoying the sensation.

For Riley's part, it was getting hard to control herself. His tongue was surprisingly good and it made her start feeling aroused.

'I have to be careful,' she thought. 'If I lose control, my whole plan goes out the window.' One by one, she felt each of her toes go into Taylor mouth, and the more he worked the more she got turned on. "T-Taylor," she said, intending on stopping him before she completely lost control. But just then, he took all of her toes into mouth. Riley felt a surge of energy course through her body and knew her time was up. It was now or never.

Taylor suddenly felt Riley pull her foot from his mouth. Before he could say anything, he felt her yank him up onto the bed by his hair by one hand and force him into a deep kiss. He felt her tongue enter his mouth, sending shockwaves through his body. He tried to pull back, but Riley had a surprisingly strong grip, forcing him deeper into the kiss. Her passionate tongue dancing inside his mouth and the feeling of her bare torso on his sent the blood rushing to his nether region, hardening him.

Finally, Riley pulled back from the kiss, but Taylor's mind was strangely fogged up and his body felt a bit numb. He took a moment to clear his head, but when he did he saw Riley's eyes suddenly turn red. Her jet-black hair turned snow white and black devil horns sprouted from her head. Her skin became paler and her teeth sharper.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

************************

Author's Note: This is my first time in a while attempting to write any sort of story. Any and all feedback is more than appreciated. I hope you enjoyed what I have to offer and can look forward to my future works.