Servus Navis Ch. 01: The Prime Directive

Story Info
Captain of the Servus Navis tries to bring down a culture.
10k words
4.05
7.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Disclaimer:

This literature is adult in nature. If you aren't an adult or mature enough to handle its contents please exit now. This work of fiction and themes discussed within are total fantasy and should be treated as such.

This is the first in a new series centered around a female crew aboard a starship, The Servus Navis, and their various adventures. I hope all my followers will enjoy this story and leave a comment or rating.

———————-———————-——————

Servus Navis: The Prime Directive

The Human Galactic Alliance had borrowed the words straight from the 20th Century television shows:

The Prime Directive prohibits personnel and spacecraft from interfering in the normal development of any society, and mandates that any vessel or crew member is expendable to prevent violation of this rule.

Five hundred years later it was policy for all exploration in the expansive galaxy humans inhabited.

Captain Araceli Sanchez of the HGA ship Servus Navis had intended to violate this law in one of the most extreme measures in Alliance history. For months her vessel had been tasked with the research of Rigel 3 in the Orion constellation. The planet was classified as AD300 which meant its technology placed it closest to Earth's during the Roman Empire.

The difference was the patrachiral culture had degraded the status of women down to little more than slaves, property or livestock. Women held no rights, no freedoms, and were little more than playthings to the men who owned them.

The beautiful Captain Araceli had seen this as an injustice as her researchers brought back more and more data on human female life on the planet. Slave work camps and prisons, breeding farms and brothels seemed to just be the tip of the iceberg of the debauchery of the planet wide culture.

She began taking away trips after the researchers would return from missions and move about between the different cities. She always dressed as the common slaves in short tunics with revealing tops that displayed her light brown skin. Since her solo away missions were at night men never noticed the lack of collar or slave markings.

The 35 year old Captain began trying to work behind the scenes with the few contacts she could make to form some rebellion, some form of resistance to fight the overarching patrachy. She was beginning to make headway as several brothel slaves seemed eager to improve their lot in life and had extended connections. It wasn't difficult to convince the women that the men were nothing but brutes who fought wars amongst themselves during the day and fucked slaves by night.

———————-———————-——————

Captain Araceli smiled to herself as she left the last meeting and headed toward her camouflaged private vessel parked in the forest outside of the small city. She was dressed in the typical slave garb of the city. Her cotton tunic barely reached the top of her thighs as her ass seemed to slide out the bottom with each step her sandaled feet would take. She enjoyed the way the sandal straps wrapped all the way up to her knees in the outfit. The top was cut in a wide V that allowed her ample cleavage to be prominently displayed or exposed should a man request.

She'd more than once in her month of these 'off the books' away missions had to use her body to slip away from a domineering man. Usually at this time of night they would be too drunk to notice her body as different from the other slave's even though she held no slave's brandings, markings or piercings.

As she was exiting the city gates she heard a disturbance behind her. She turned to see one of the women from her last meeting walking fast with a handful of guards following her. Captain Araceli watched as the woman pointed in her direction and identified her as the originator of the rebellious assembly.

Araceli immediately burst into a sprint breaking past the two guards standing at the gate and darting into the dark thick woods. Her heart raced as she pumped her thighs faster and faster. She felt the dirt and debris of the forest floor dotting her bare feet and legs. She now cursed the slave sandals she wore.

"Servus Navis, this is Captain Sanchez. Over." She spoke into the comms device hidden in her ear.

"Captain. Servus Navis here we read you." The female voice of her Comms Officer rang in her ears.

"Patch me through to Admiral Walker, Now!" She barked jumping over a dead log. She could hear voices shouting in the distance behind her along with the barking of dogs and neighing of horses.

"Admiral Walker here," The strong voice rang on the other end.

"Owen. I think I've fucked up..." she said in near tears as she felt her legs begin to strain and tire. It was more than a mile to her ship and she could see torch light getting closer.

"Araceli, whatever it is, my dear we can fix it. I'll fix it." He said in a stern voice that always comforted and consoled the female Captain.

"It's too late they are here..." she whispered as she ducked under a log and slid her legs up under her to hide as best she could. She picked the ear piece out of her ear and pressed it firmly between her fingers smashing and destroying the technology.

Two men walked past her log and continued deeper into the forest. She heard a horse stomp and led its rider away from where she was hiding. She waited a few more moments as they went deeper and exited her hiding spot.

She knew she needed to double back and confuse the dogs and anyone tracking her so she headed back toward the city. It was slow creeping along moving from tree to tree trying to avoid detection. She was confident the barbaristic men tracking her were too dumb to actually succeed in her capture.

After circling back she again made a straight line for her hidden ship. Her tunic at this point was drenched in her sweat and clung tightly to her tone fit body. Her legs were scratched and dirty from the hiding and sprinting. She finally reached the clearing where she's hidden the small vessel.

She froze before she exited the tree line. A torch shone brightly to her immediate right. She heard a dog bark close and knew if it had sensed her.

"Where did that bitch go?" She heard a voice say.

"Not far. I think she's close he's got her scent." Another man said.

Araceli watched as the dog began sniffing the ground around her still cloaked ship. He then sniffed up in the air and began tracking her direction.

"He's got her now," the man said. "He can sniff slave cunt a mile away..."

Araceli couldn't run back into the woods now, the dog and men would surely catch her. She could try a desperate sprint to the ship but even if she made it these primitive humans would be corrupted by the ship's takeoff. Surrender was an option but not one she particularly enjoyed.

She watched as the dog closed in on her. "Fuck it..." she grumbled "I'd rather be courtmarshaled than enslaved..."

She broke into a dead sprint for the vessel. The men were looking down and shocked to see her rush past them. The dog was surprised as well just turning to see it's prey pass quickly by.

Araceli could see the cloaking release and knew this would be a quick get-a-way if she pulled it off. Her slender fingers reached out to press the button and open the hatch to gain her freedom.

She felt something slip around her shoulders and torso and jerked her backwards to a halt. Her hands shot back grabbing at the rope noose that had been lassoed around her chest. She spun to see one of the horsemen pulling her back away from her ship and freedom. She fought with every bit of strength but it was no use as the horse and constricting rope pulled her away.

Seconds later they were all on top of her. Hands ripped the modest cloth tunic she wore. She could hear voices growl and grumble at her in obvious anger at her defiance. She fought them as best she could punching and kicking and biting.

All that seemed to accomplish was to make the men rougher with her. She found herself spun face down in the dirt, feet jerked back and hands too as rope hogtied her ankles and wrists together. She struggled in vain as her now naked breasts roughly scratched against the forest floor.

"Put her out..." a commanding voice said.

"No! No! Noooooo!" Araceli screamed as she watched a rag be doused in a solvent and the men move to her face. They tied the rag around her head and she closed her mouth trying not to breathe in the fumes.

She struggled as best she could against the rope as the men watched and laughed. One dropped to a knee and began slicing off her tunic through the bindings. She began to feel it torn away from her skin as she couldn't take much more and inhaled through her nose. The sweet aroma made her head dizzy and eyes become heavy. One more breath and she slumped into the hogtie and two men picked up her limp body tossing it onto one of the horses.

"Take her to Governor Akai" the commander shouted. "He'll want her sentenced..."

———————-———————-——————

The voices are what woke Araceli from her slumber. Her shoulders ached and she felt the cool air of the room she was in against her totally nude body.

"No markings Sir and our inquiries have given no results on her auction house. It seems she doesn't belong to anyone and has never been marked and wears no collar." The male voice reported.

"That's impossible, her body and age would require she be collared at least a decade or more ago. Is she from another city state?" A deep authoritative voice shot back.

"She would be branded with their mark if she was. She bares no slave brand or markings of ownership." The other voice said.

Araceli stirred and both men realized she was now awake. "I guess we'll just have to ask her." The deep voice said.

Araceli could feel her body strained as she opened her eyes slowly. Her head hung down and stared downward at her naked breasts and belly covered in dirt from the struggle on the forest floor. She had been stripped completely and suspended. She stretched her toes downward and finally reached the floor below her easing the strain on her shoulders.

The ropes tighten around her wrists as she balanced on her toes. She slowly raised her head up to see her captors. Her dark brown eyes looked into the face of a chiseled looking warrior. The man stood nearly a foot taller than Araceli's 5'3" frame with a muscled body scarred with evidence of his warrior past.

"Who is your master?" Was the first question from his mouth. Araceli didn't answer.

"Where are you from?" He said next obviously irritated by her silence.

"What is your name?" This time he stepped close

looking at the lovely naked captain directly in the face.

She gritted her teeth before opening her lips slightly. She spat right in Governor Akai's face. "Fuck you!" was her only response.

"So the bitch does speak..." he said taking a cloth and wiping his face. "I have no doubt you'll be fucking many thing very soon but I'm curious as to what you've been fucking. Who owns you slave?"

Again Araceli hung in silence. Even captured she knew the truth would be too hard to explain or even comprehend for these Neanderthals. Lying would equally be risky as it could jeopardize others or be investigated and make her suffering worse. So she choose silence.

The choice seemed to irritate the city's governor as he motioned to his guards. He begins speaking again. "You have been accused of inciting a revolution against this city and its laws. More than three witnesses have confessed to this and as governor of this city I sentence you to public punishment at dawn followed by two weeks of public service in the city square."

Araceli shuddered hearing his words. She'd read and viewed footage of runaway slaves placed in public squares. They were treated to harsh bondage and sexual use that sometimes included harsh corporal punishment. A mental image of one female runway flashed in her mind and scared her to her core.

"After the two weeks you'll be taken to the city auction and sold unless your current owner claims you." He said pausing. "Would you like to explain the lack of collar, slave piercings or slave branding?"

Araceli hung in silence hanging her head defeatedly. No lie or explanation was going to get her out of this mess, so she didn't bother trying. Her shoulders began aching again from the suspension as he stepped closer.

"It's no matter, after your punishment you'll be properly marked and ringed. It's not clear where you originated from but your previous owner has failed in marking and training his property." His hand gripped her by her curly black hair and jerked her face up to look at him. "We will be sure to correct his mistakes. Take her away..." he said dropping her head as the guards moved in to take Araceli down from the suspension.

———————-———————-——————

Araceli could see the sun slowly rising over the horizon as the sky began to brighten. She still struggled with the two guards who dragged her naked, tired and dirty body through the city streets already busy with early morning foot traffic.

She tried repeatedly to kick or stall their advance by pressing her bare heels into the dirt roadway. A thick wooden rod had been ran behind her back and her elbows thrown behind it and wrists tied to the far ends of the rod. A thick rope around her neck was the means by which the guard in front of her urged her forward. The guard behind her had more than once prodded her ass with the sharp tip of his spear.

The tip had stung the last time it was pressed to her ass and she was sure the fatal tip had brought a prick of blood. She knew once they reached their destination her stinging ass would be the least of her worries.

She could see the forum ahead and the debauchery going on around it's center. Her one remaining modesty had been she hadn't been raped yet. She knew it was coming but the fact her captors, the governor or any of the guards had not used her body for their pleasure yet had left a strange feeling in her belly.

Captain Araceli knew that she would be somewhat protected from the brutes harsh intentions. Coursing through her bloodstream was millions of advanced nanobots that performed many vital functions for space explorers, such as birth control, pain management and if she were ever rescued GPS location. She knew with the nanobots assistance she'd survive what was coming.

The nanobots also provided Captain Araceli with the ability to translate the native languages. She would hear her own English as the men spoke and her response would leave her tongue in their strange language. She wondered how the vulgar language she was about to rain down on them would sound if she could hear it leave her lips.

The guards dragged and pulled the disgraced Captain up wooden steps and onto a platform in the center of the large already busy city center. Araceli could see bound in painful positions half a dozen female slaves. On each slave's body was drawn a different strange symbol on the woman's left asscheek and right side breast. The symbols matched the platform they were positioned on. She could see right in the middle of the stage an open stool with a triangle and three dots written on it. She shuddered getting the feeling it would probably be hers when the Governor was finished with her.

She was turned facing the crowd and her wrists were freed from the rod. For a moment she feigned weakness, as the guards reached for metal shackles. In a burst of the remaining strength she jumped forward and past one of the big brutes. She had no plan and knew the effort was nothing but a display of her defiance.

It was stopped as quickly as it began as the guard she bolted past managed to reach back and grasp for her. His fingers managed to catch her dark curly hair and squeeze close. In a sudden jerk backwards Araceli was jerked back by the hair of her head. Her hands braced the brutes wrist as he pulled her harshly back to the center. Her voice crying and cursing as he did.

"Fuck you!" She shouted. "You'll never break me..." she tried futility swinging at the guard missing him completely. "I'll never be one of your slaves!"

They ignored her as they shackled her wrists and spread them wide above her to an old wooden frame in the stages center. Her ankles were soon spread and locked to chains on the wooden floor. She spat and cursed them more. "You'll regret this you dickless eunuch assholes!" She chomped her teeth to threaten anyone even considering putting something in her mouth.

Her defiance stopped as she saw Governor Akai ascend the stairs followed by another man dressed in a long flowing cloak. He motioned to the crowd and it became deadly silent in the busy city square.

"Citizens and Slaves. Last night I discovered a plot that intended to free some of our slaves!" He paused as the crowd obviously sounded disgruntled at the revelation. "But no fear, as your Governor I have rooted out the origin of this evil plot." He said pointing his finger straight at Captain Araceli.

"This unmarked unknown slave has conspired with these other whores to cause chaos and corruption inside our beautiful city. The whores she was working with will be available for the next two days here in the square at minimal cost." He motioned to the bound women surround the platform stage they were all on.

"As for their leader, she will be beaten for your entertainment. Afterwards she will be ringed and then serve as the city forums centerpiece, free for all men to use for the next two weeks. Whatever is left of her afterwards will go to auction." His gaze passed toward the helplessly spread-eagled Araceli.

The cheers from the crowd at her sentence nearly brought her to tears. Did this entire crowd want to see her whipped and raped? Fear crept into her mind at what awaited her but as with most leaders it quickly changed to rage.

"You'll never break me!" She screamed as loud as she could muster. She again resorted to spitting in the governor's direction.

"We shall see..." he replied in a calm voice that gave Araceli the impression he had heard those same words before from a slave.

The Governor reached out his right hand. The man wearing the robes passed him a long coiled bullwhip. Araceli gritted her teeth as she watched him uncoil the whip. In a flash he cracked the whip in the air beside the bound Captain.

She jumped from the loud crack that seemed to elicit a cheer from the raucous crowd. She braced herself for the lash praying the nanobots inside her body could numb the pain into a tolerable range and save her from some of the scaring she'd seen on other women's bodies.

She lost sight of the Governor as he moved behind her. The anticipation of what was coming made her heart pound and sweat begin to form on her forehead. A strange and unwelcome thrill raced up her spine, "I don't want this, I don't" she said inside her head, trying to stop a perverse building excitement. She seemed to hear the impact across her tight muscled thighs before feeling the stinging line of firey pain.

CRACK!

The sound preceded her voice crying out in agony. Again, this time lower the whip cut through the air and slammed into her spread thighs. She felt it wrap and coil around her right hip the tail striking her inner thigh as she screamed again.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

The Governor worked the whip up and down her backside decorating it with deep red lines on her skin. Each hit caused the Captain's voice to scream into the wind. The Governor was practiced in the air of whipping the female body. Each blow seemed to make the captured Captain dance in her tight bondage.

He paused for a moment after the seventh blow to examine her skin. The pause felt so good, she thought the red lines on her body must be glowing, and the unwelcome feeling of pleasure returned. She shuddered feeling his hand trail up her bare ass reddened and streaked with the whip. She didn't think any blow had broken skin but she knew that she'd be bruised deeply for a while.