Session 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a tingle rolling through my body, I grabbed my breasts and pinched my nipples. I rubbed my clit, I finger fucked myself. I desired an orgasm.

He now had the whole head in his mouth! He kept stroking. He moaned really loud, he came. He could not hold onto the head, the rest of the streams painting his face.

I paused the video catching a white stream of semen exiting the big head. I put the phone down so that I could grab my breast with one hand and finger fuck with the other. I rubbed my clit. Other hand now finger fucking me. I was so wet, my fingers slid in and out so easily. I squeezed my clit.

Good Lord! I came so hard, I shook my head back and forth in ecstasy. So satisfied. No way would I delete the video. Fuck it, I wanted the real thing.

Knock on the door.

'Mom are you OK?'

It was Ashley, I threw on a robe and opened the door. He had a towel wrapped around his Speedo. Why???

'Yes, I had to take a few work calls. Emergency on the Princess Scarlett down in Cozumel. Active shooter incident. Marty is going to head that way. I am sending out the jet to him.'

'Anything I can do for you?'

I thought to myself, yes, take off the towel and Speedo and get on the bed, Get ready for the best blowjob in your life.

'Nothing you can do right now. Give me a minute and I will get my suit on. You can wait here for me if you wish.'

'Sounds good.'

He took off the towel, laid it on the bed attempting to keep the bed dry from his wet Speedo. I stole a look at his cock. I had an idea, no time like the present.

My string bikini was right next to him. I let loose of the robe as I walked over to pick it up. The plan worked, I could feel the cool breeze of the AC hitting my exposed breasts. He was working his phone. I bent over to pick up the bikini. Robe now fully open.

'Ashley, did you surf already?'

He turned to look at me.

'Yes I... did... Mom, your robe is open.'

I looked down at my body giving him time for a longer view, not attempting to close it right away.

'Oh, sorry.'

I took my time pulling one side over the other with one hand. I bent over to pick up the bikini, the top of the robe pulling open again, at least one breast in full view. I smiled at him.

With bikini in hand I headed to the bathroom, I closed the door partially. I could see him in the mirror so he could see me. I let my robe fall to the floor, he should have a full frontal view of me via the mirror. I applied sun tan lotion all over my body as the bikini did not provide much coverage. I rubbed it all over my breasts, chest and stomach. I raised my leg up to the granite covered sink area. He should have a pretty good view of my pussy. Then the other leg, then moved back to finish my arms.

I could see him rubbing his cock. Maybe he will pull it out. He didn't. I put on the bikini giving him another show as I adjusted the tiny pieces of cloth over my areolas. The slightly larger piece to cover my pussy, I pulled it taut, forcing it between my labia, leaving the outer edges of the lips visible. I was ready. I beckoned him into the bathroom.

'Ashley, would you be a dear and put the lotion on my back and cheeks? I never can do that right.'

I held out the lotion to him and turned my back to him.

'Take it slow, it always feels so good when someone else does it for me.'

He started with my back.

'Hmmm it feels so good having your strong hands apply the lotion.'

He finished the back and stopped.

'Don't forget my cheeks. Make sure you apply some between them. The sun does shine there sometime.

He reluctantly applied the lotion.

'Hmm that feels so good. You have such a nice touch. Don't forget between them.'

I opened my stance creating a bigger gap for his hand and lotion. He applied the lotion on the inside of my thighs, up close to my ass hole.

'Nicely done, but can you put some towards my front? I like the wet feel between my legs.'

He placed his hand further in between my legs.

'Hold a second Ashley.'

He didn't move his hand. I pulled the bows on the strings and let the string between my cheeks drop. I held the tiny cloth in place loosely on my front.

'There, now you won't get any lotion on my suit. Go ahead, rub it in between my legs.'

He slowly complied. I then pretended to stumble back on his hand, trapping it with my thighs as I gained my balance. The tips of his fingers now touching the bottom of my pussy. I didn't let go.

'I am so clumsy but I have to admit it feels great having your hand there. Don't you agree?'

He pulled his hand out, 'Mom, I shouldn't touch you there. I am so uncomfortable.'

I turned toward him and let my bikini bottom drop to the floor.

I placed my arms around his neck and pulled him in close to my face. My open pussy now resting up against his erection. I kissed him on the lips.

'I am so sorry I make you uncomfortable.'

I released my hold, I backed up a step where my bikini bottom fell. I pulled the cloth off my areolas. I kneeled down to get the bottom, my mouth and lips now no more that a half a foot from his erection. I placed my hands on his hips, slipping two fingers into the Speedo. The thick shaft and big cock head straining hard to get out.

'Maybe you can suggest something I can do to make you feel comfortable. Any suggestions?'

I slowly used my fingers to start pulling the Speedo down. The base of his cock now visible. I kissed the exposed shaft.

Clearly I was driving him crazy, he did not know what to do.

'Mom, I got to get out of here.'

He broke away and headed to the door. I stood and faced the door. He stopped and looked back, a full naked view of me now available.

'I will see you in the cabana Ashley. Lets continue our discussion on what makes you comfortable. Order some drinks for us.'

He shook his head and stormed out of my room.

I thought for sure he would let me suck his cock. He will let me do it, I know it. I have that video for leverage. The base of his shaft was so thick. I might not be able to deep throat him. We will see.

***

What the fuck was that all about? Was my mother-in-law testing me? Would I cheat on her daughter? Is she trying to seduce me? She is pretty fucking sexy. It is not like I haven't fantasized about her.

I was so turned on. When she kneeled in front of me and inched my swim trunks down and kissed the bottom of my shaft, my cock was ready to spring into action. I was so hard. I still am. I need a towel to hide it, but it is back in her room. No way am I going back there. I don't trust myself.

It took all the intestinal fortitude to stop. Would I like getting a blowjob? Yes. Would I like to do that with my mother-in-law who is also my boss? It was tempting. Better than self sucking for sure.

I grabbed a towel on the way out to the beach to cover up my fucking hard on. I looked closely at it, There was stain on my trunks, had to be precum. I need to take a swim and see if it will wash out.

I looked around to find Scarlett. She was in a different cabana, one that you could close up for privacy. One setup for private beach sex. Something was up, she looked distraught.

'Scarlett, what is going on?'

She thought about it then blurted out, 'Uncle Ashley do you like oral sex? You know... do you like blowjobs?'

Shocked I didn't respond, but then said, 'Scarlett, why do you ask?'

'Well you know I was kind of attracted to Juan, my private wait person. He was off duty this afternoon so we met up in this cabana. He brought drinks for us. Anyway we were having a nice time talking about stuff. He joined me on this cot after a while and we started kissing. He helped me take my top off and he kissed and sucked on my nipples making them hard.'

Show them to me I thought although I could see they were still hard.

'He pulled off my swimsuit bottom and started kissing me between my legs. I had never had that before. I was getting so excited. I could feel a wetness that surprised me. He stopped, smiled at me and crawled on top of me. I felt his penis against my privates. We started kissing again. I thought... I thought... I thought he was going to enter me. I was about to lose my virginity.'

'Instead, he leaned back and straddled me above my hips. He pulled down his swim trunks enough to free his penis. It was big... I guess it was big, I never saw one except in videos and it was dripping something. He moved up closer to my face. He rested his penis on my lips and said, 'It is your turn. Take it in your mouth rich bitch. Go ahead, I took care of you, you need to take care of me. If you want boy friends you better get used to sucking cock. The more you do, the better you will get at it.'

'He forced my mouth open and put it in. He pushed it in and then took it out. He kept repeating the in and out. Then he pushed in hard, real hard. He placed his hands behind my neck and pulled me further on it. I could feel it in my throat, then something warm was filling my mouth. He was saying, 'Yes, yes you cocksucking bitch. Suck my cock, swallow my cum' '

'I gagged more. Then I spit out the white stuff at him. He didn't like that but I was mad. He slapped me, then forced his penis back into my mouth. I thought about bitting it but instead I kneed him between the legs to make him stop. He screamed and fell off of me. He was laying on his side, his knees pulled up to his chest screaming, 'You rich bitch, who do you think you are messing with? My Dad manages this resort.'

'I told him, 'Big fucking deal, my Mom owns the place.' He finally left. I was shaking. I didn't want to leave for fear of running into him.'

'Hang in here, I will be right back.'

I started checking the cabanas, some inhabited by topless sunbathers. Some invited me to join them.

Jesus, where is Mom?

I found her. She was enjoying a drink, one tit totally uncovered.

'Mom, Scarlett fought off unwanted sex from her waitperson Juan. He told her that her Dad manages the resort.'

She picked up her phone and called her HR person.

'Yes, fire him and his son, no severance, no last pay check, just do it. Get security to usher them out. Call me when complete with the details.'

She said, 'OK, lets go to Scarlett.'

I told her to hang here and I would bring her. I asked her if she could cover up. She acted like she was unaware her breast was out there. I couldn't help myself from staring at it.

Back to Scarlett.

'Taken care of. Juan and Dad will be fired and asked to leave. After I answer your original question, we will go see Mom.'

'OK, so you like blowjobs?' she asked.

'Yes Scarlett I do. You probably have heard the only joke, 90% of the men like blowjobs, the other 10% lie.'

'That's funny!'

'So... how often do you get one? Is Melanie good at it? Did you teach her how you like it?'

I didn't like this line of questioning. She sensed that.

'Sorry, I was out of line.'

'It is OK. To answer, it has been a long time since my last one. It was not Melanie who did it. I tried to teach her, I asked her numerous times, I even begged her to do it once but she had no interest.'

'Wow, so you like blowjobs, but your wife doesn't? That's a bummer for you. So what do you do to get one? Do you cheat on her?'

'No way Scarlett, I would never do that no matter how tempting.'

Including your Mother I thought to myself.

'But is it something... something I should learn?'

'It is up to you, but my opinion is yes.'

She thought for a moment.

'So how do I learn?'

'You work with someone who cares about you and can be understanding as you work to improve your skills.'

More deep thought.

'Someone like you?' she asked.

'I am not perfect, but yes someone caring and understanding like me. Melanie doesn't like it, but I understand and still care for her.'

'To be clear - you. Can you teach me? Seems like the right combination. My sister doesn't care for it, you are a nice guy and go with her preferences. I am a student in need of a teacher. You are someone I know and trust. What do you think?'

I thought to myself, yes, yes, fucking A yes.

'If you really want to, yes I can do it, but is has to be our secret, no one can know.'

'Makes sense to me. After we talk to Mom, can we go to my room for our first session?'

'Sure.' I said hesitantly. This was moving way to fast for me, but I was getting excited,

Today, Melanie was laid up in bed, she always had painful periods. She would be fine with me hanging out with her sister. I was going to get a blowjob from Scarlett! Yes!

***

Ashley and Scarlett entered my cabana, holding hands and looking guilty. Maybe it was just my imagination. To make Ashely happy, I had on my cover up.

I hugged Scarlett.

'Are you OK baby? Ashley told me about what you had to deal with.'

'Yes, just fine especially knowing he is gone.'

'What did he do to you?'

'It was consensual until he tried to force me to have oral sex with him. I refused when he forced himself again on me and I kneed him in the crotch! Just like I learned in the self defense classes you insisted I take. He left, Ashley found me and was a big help.'

She held his hand again and kissed him on the cheek. My radar was up.

'Great, what are y'all going to do now? Should we get ready for dinner in town? I need a shower.' I said looking at Ashley trying to telegraph that he should join me in the shower. Love it when the water rains down on me while I do my thing with the male organ.

'Ashley and I are going to do something fun, then we can get ready for dinner. Ashley, what do you think? Maybe an hour?'

'More like a half hour.'

'OK, let's meet in the lobby at 7 PM.' I said.

'Deal! See you then.'

They were in a hurry. I waited a moment. I decided to discreetly follow them. Something was up. I felt a little woozy with all those drinks and hanging out in 100 degree heat. I stumbled coming out of the cabana but got control.

I followed them into the lobby. They practically ran to the elevators. We were all on the same floor, the executive suites on the top floor. My guess, they were heading to her room, adjacent to mine with a connecting door.

I took the second elevator. I arrived just after them, They were literally running down the hall to Scarlett's room. Ashley and Melanie's room was across the hall from me.

I decided to check in on Melanie and tell her about the dinner plans.

She was in bed watching her favorite shows. She told me she was not up to going out, she would order room service. She said she was OK, but didn't look right to me. She said the bleeding was heavier than usual.

In my room, I stood next to the adjoining room door. I could hear them talking and giggling like teen agers. Well one of them was. I couldn't believe what I heard so I recorded it.

***

'Let's jump into the shower and do a lesson there,' Scarlett suggested.

Let's do a session and shower after.'

'Good idea. Ok teacher now what?'

'You start slow with your partner. Kissing, removing garments, getting naked. For you, keep your hand in and around his... cock to signal your interest.'

'Like this?'

'Well, maybe after some kissing.'

'Ashley, we are in a hurry - right?'

'Yes.'

'So let's get naked. Take your clothes off silly.' Scarlett said.

'Uncle Ashley, it is so big! A lot bigger than Juan's. Can I take it in my mouth, right now?'

'Sure. But take your time. Lick the end... the head, get the whole thing wet.'

'Just hold my balls, not too much pressure. Hold the bottom of my shaft with one hand. With tight lips, move up and down on my penis. Go as far down as you can without gagging. Do it faster and faster while caressing my balls.'

'Go down as far as you can. If you feel the head in your throat, try not to gag. Back off and do it again.'

'Scarlett, you are doing great. I might cum in your mouth like Juan did. It might be a shock to feel it in your mouth again, stay with it, swallow what you can.'

'Uncle Ashley, can you fuck me instead? Later tonight, I can give you a blowjob.'

'OK, So move forward to me, spread your legs wide. I am going to enter you now, I will move in slowly. I am feeling the resistance of your hymen, I will push a little harder but gently. It broke Scarlett! Now I will go harder. Buck up against me with your hips as I go deeper. You are so tight and wet. Too tight and wet, I am cumming in your pussy. It just feels so good to me.'

'Scarlett, I am going to unload all my cum into your pussy,'

'Scarlett, that was great, especially for the first time.'

'Thanks Uncle Ashley. You are the best. Thanks for session 1. See you in the lobby at 7 PM. I hope Melanie can join us. Oh, should we shower first?'

'Yes, let do that.'

'Can I give you a blowjob in the shower?'

'Sure.'

***

I thought I was going to faint. I was already woozy from the sun and drinks. My son-in-law was fucking my virgin baby girl! I had to lay down before I fell down. The heat of the afternoon, too much wine, not enough water. My head was spinning. I fell onto the bed, I felt like I was blacking out.

***

I heard the sirens. I checked my phone. My team broadcasting that a guest in the Bahama resort called 911. I called my director in charge. She was no help. She said she was in bed with her lover. It was a guest, that is all she knew but was digging after she finished sucking her lover Ashley off. The sirens were closer. I looked out on the entrance, nothing but flashing lights. EMS rolling in stretchers.

I moved to the hall. It looked different, a haze in the hallway. I heard Scarlett screaming that she needed to fuck again. Elevators opened and EMS poured in. The looked like Star Wars storm troopers. They headed my way. They stopped at Melanie and Ashley's door and pounded on it. No answer. The shift supervisor, flat chested, wearing a two piece swim suit striped her card and let them in. Someone stopped me. I told them I was her mother.

I walked in, but wanted to walk out. Her bed was totally soaked in blood, dripping down to the floor, puddles of blood everywhere. Melanie was not responsive but she had an iPad on her lap playing a porn video. My baby! Oh My god my baby was dying!

The EMS tech looked at his iPad and showed it to the other. 'This is my favorite. Look at her shaved pussy.' Someone else quickly moved her to the mobile cot, started checking her vitals, talking into the walkie-talkies that looked like a kids toy on their sleeves.

'Patient un-responsive. Massive blood lost through uterus. BP 80 over 40. Pulse 25. Call in Steve and the corporate jet to transport to Cozumel trauma center. Administering fluids. Wine mostly. Copy?'

'Copy. Be ready for cardiac arrest or something like that - I don't know. Has bleeding stopped?'

'Negative, still positive flow from vagina. It looks like her hymen has been pierced by a large penis. Instructions?'

'Let her bleed out or shove your hand up there, however, appears to be internal, might be an ectopic. Did she say she was pregnant? Did she see her husband's self-suck video? Did she like it, like her Mom does?'

'Negative,'

'Roger that.'

I could hear the jet. I banged on Scarlett's door.

'Ashley, Ashley answer the fucking door.' I kept pounding hard.

He did, a towel wrapped around him, his hard on pushing out the towel. He dropped it and said 'Mom you can suck it now.'

Scarlett was lying on the bed, legs spread, cum leaking out of her virgin pussy with a huge puddle of it on the bed.

'Mom, Ashely has so much cum to give, he might have some leftover for you. Or you can lick it from the bed instead. Swallow it, it tastes like your favorite chardonnay.'

'Melanie is going to a trauma center via our jet. She is bleeding to death for some reason. Get some fucking clothes on, both of you. We need to find out where she is going for Christ sakes.'

Suddenly we were in the waiting room. I hate hospital waiting rooms. You sit there until the all knowing God's come out to give you the news