Session 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A physician walked in with his white lab coat and stereoscope hanging from his neck. Emergency department doc. He had nothing on under his lab coat. He had on long socks past his knees. His cock was peaking out from under the coat.

'She is not going to make it. If you want to spend her last moments with her. I will take you to her but I need a blowjob from one of you. I like small tit teens so she has to do it..'

I screamed out, 'Not my baby, it can't be, she can't be dying, not her, take me instead! Oh my god this can't be happening. She was fine this morning. It must be someone else. God, take me instead, she needs to live.'

'Sorry Mom, it is her time. Thank Ashley for fucking this up.' the doc said.

Ashely tried to console me. He said it was Scarlett's fault, she wanted to lose her virginity tonight. She forced him to fuck her instead of a blowjob. Scarlett was bleeding too.

'Get away from me you fucking, cheating husband! I am going to kill you. You did this to Melanie. God is punishing her for you fucking her sister.'

We headed down the hall, Ashley was holding Scarlett's hand. I was already tearing up.

Melanie was reclined on her pillows on the bed. I moved in, took her hand. She opened her eyes and whispered.

'I need to talk to Ashley,' she said.

'Ashley, take care of Scarlett. I don't know what is going on with Mom. She is not herself. Promise me, you will take care of Scarlett. She needs to be taught oral sex and fucked at least daily.

I cried uncontrollably.

'Yes Melanie, I will do that. Probably two blowjobs a day and three fucks a day. That should do it don't you think?' Ashley said.

'I don't know, I don't like either one of those especially with you. Ashley, give me one final kiss please.'

He leaned in to kiss her.

'No, your cock not your lips. I want kiss your cock.'

She kissed it, he shot cum into her mouth.

She spit it out. The monitors alarmed. She flat-lined, my Melanie was gone.

'OK Mom you can give me that blowjob now. Kneel down and do it here. Then Scarlett you are next.'

Melanie sat up, she was screaming and pounding on her tray table, 'Mom, come on. I am hungry. Let's get something to eat. come on! We are late!!'

She was pounding the table so loud.

***

It was pounding on the door that woke me up. I had blacked out or fell asleep or something.

'Mom, are you OK? I feel up to going out to dinner. Scarlett told me 7 PM, it is 7:15.'

I opened the door. It was Melanie. She was nicely dressed, looking way better than this morning.

***

Dinner was interesting. Scarlett was hanging onto Ashley like he was her boy friend. Melanie thought nothing of it. We chatted about the Cozumel incident. She worked on the Cruise Ship line of business. Naming the ship the Princess Scarlett was her idea, Scarlett had the honor christening it two years ago whacking it with a bottle of champagne. It was our largest ship and most profitable. 10,000 passengers. We have to keep it in commission.

'Has Steve left yet? I should go and help Marty.'

I called him, but did not put him on speaker. I didn't need any sex talk.

'Steve, Melanie is going with you to pick up Marty and go to Cozumel.'

'I would rather have you - think about the layover.'

'Can't go, sorry. What time is wheels up?'

'About an hour, of course I can wait for her. Maybe she will layover with me.'

'She is heading your way. She will call when close.'

'OK Melanie, time to hustle, good idea on helping. Great experience for you.' I said.

'Mom, I have an idea, I heard about what happened to Scarlett, lets get her out of here. I can spend some time with her. We have had similar experiences, maybe I can help her. Your thoughts?'

'Great idea,'

On so many levels. Alone with Ashley. Yes!

'Scarlett, you are traveling with your sister to observe how we handle the incident on your boat.'

'Mom, do I have to? i am having so much fun here, please let me stay.'

'Overruled. This will be good for you. Great business experience. And it is your boat.'

Ashley said, 'Maybe i should go too.'

I said, 'Ashley, you are in the resorts line of business. We have a problem right here to address. Wouldn't you agree?'

'I guess so,'

He sounded like a 10 year old denied cotton candy at the fair. I know what he wanted to do, but I have plans for him.

Melanie and Scarlett gave me hugs and headed to their rooms to pack. I called the front desk to arrange for transport to the private airport.

Soon, it would be Ashley and I. By the end of the night, he will appreciate my manipulations. I had a plan for him. Start slow, but finish hard.

Ashley and I walked the girls to the car. More hugs, an inappropriate kiss from Scarlett. She was enamored with her uncle but so was I.

'Ashley, lets' go to bar and wait for confirmation they are safely in the air.'

He nodded, he was worried or lonesome for his new conquest - his sister-in-law.

To take the edge off his concern, we sat at the bar versus a cozy, dark booth.

'Ashley, thank you for handling the Scarlett situation. You did the absolute correct action. You are taking care of my daughter. I really appreciate that.'

'And, you are so good to Melanie. She is so lucky to have a faithful husband like you.'

I placed my hand on his and caressed it. Taking hold of his hand, I kissed it.

He pulled it away.

'You are so kind taking an interest in Scarlett. You two look like you are having fun together. I am so glad for that.'

The drinks arrived.

'Here is to my son-in-law who I love everything about him.'

I clinked his glass, he downed it, I did too. I ordered another round. Time to slow down.

'What do you think we should do about Juan and his Dad?'

'Well, firing them is a good start. Maybe file criminal charges against Juan? His Dad might come back with some type of suit.'

'Yes, I like your perspective on this. The police will require detail on what exactly happened. Did Scarlett share that?'

'Yes she did in detail.'

'How did you feel when she explained what happened?'

'I was angry, but I kept my cool. I knew the right step was to take it to you.'

'Did you console her in anyway?'

He was thinking about that, a subtle question to see if he would share going to Scarlett's room.

'Yes, we talked, then we decided to do something fun to get her mind off of the whole deal.'

'What did you do? I checked up on Melanie even though I thought it would be redundant to you doing the same. I saw the two of you go to her room.'

He drained his drink, I motioned for another holding up two fingers and nodding at Ashley - a double for him. It came quickly.

'I was surprised she was still not feeling well. Were you?'

'I didn't check up on her. I told her to call if she needed me. I told her about Scarlett and doing something fun with her. She was fine with that.'

An out and out lie.

'So what did you and Scarlett do for fun in her room?'

He was thinking of his next lie.

'We watched the new episode of Only Murders in The Building. Episode 2.'

'Really? it is not out to next week. How did you get an advance showing?'

He was worried now.

'Maybe it was Episode 1, Yeah, Episode 1. These drinks are slowing my brain.'

'Do you need another?'

'Sure.'

I motioned for the double refill.

'What happened in Episode 1? Don't spoil it for me, just give me the gist.'

'You know, we wound up not watching it, we watched my favorite ESPN talk show.'

The drinks arrived, he downed it, time to get serious.

Then Steve called, wheels up, heading to Miami.

'Looks like were are all alone tonight,' I said.

'Would you like to do something fun with me? Something that is comfortable for the both of us.'

'I am not sure, I am feeling a buzz, maybe I should get to bed.'

I placed my hand on his thigh, close to his cock.

'That sounds like fun to me.'

He was thinking about it, maybe warming up to the idea of sex with his mother-in-law.

'I have an idea. Let's go to my suite and watch Episode 1. Would you be comfortable with that?'

He was relieved, 'Yes, yes that would be great.'

'Let's go.'

He nearly stumbled getting off the stool. I placed my arm around him to steady him. We headed upstairs. I was smiling ear to ear.

****

I directed him to the couch, He plopped down on it. I poured him another drink. I sat next to him, so close our bodies were touching. He didn't' move.

It was an 80 inch TV with access to all the streaming channels. I brought up OMITB. But before I started it I told him I had a fun vacation video I wanted to show him.

He said, 'Great'

I connected my phone to the TV, and opened Session 55. I touched the play button. He recognized it immediately and sat up straight.

'Stop it, stop it, don't show it.'

I made him watch the whole thing. He was devastated. I knew his secret.

'How did you get it?'

'You shared it with me.'

He pulled up his phone.

'Shit, I saved it in the shared folder not my Session folder. How stupid of me.'

He sat in silence. I launched the audio recording I captured of his 'fun' with Scarlett.

The apologies started to flow.

'I am so sorry about Scarlett, please don't tell Melanie. I won't do it again.'

'If I believe you, then what will be your new substitute for your self-sucking. Scarlett was your plan - right?'

'Yes, she knows Melanie won't do that for me. She was willing to help me out.'

'She is so kind. You are so kind. I will let my sister-in-law give me blow-jobs because she is helping me fill a sex gap with my wife. You are both so kind.'

'So... you have to stop with Scarlett. You can self-suck all you want, but don't you think Melanie and Scarlett need to know about that portion of your sex life? I do, i plan to show them your video.'

'No, no don't do that! I will do anything for you so you don't show it to them. It is so embarrassing.'

'Listen closely to what I am about to say... anything?'

He thought long and hard before he said. 'Yes, anything.'

'Great, I will be right back.'

I changed into my 'string' lingerie. That is all it is - strings, No cloth, just strings that run from my neck against my nipples joining in a single string bisecting my pussy. A string that ran between my cheeks, back up to the neck. I rummaged through my luggage and found my plastic bag of men's thongs. I picked out a white one for Ashley, undersized on purpose.

Ashley was sitting on the couch in a stupor. I stood in front of him and dangled the thong.

'Change into this and meet me at my bed.'

I followed him into the master. He closed the door on the bathroom. I positioned myself on the bed, head on the propped up pillows, legs spread wide open with my pussy visible. That should get his attention I would think.

He exited the bathroom. Yes, the thong too small, his thick cock and head overflowing the cloth even though he wasn't hard.

I motioned to him to lie next to me. Rolling on my side, I draped my left leg over his hip, my pussy spread open and oh so close to his big package. I kissed him on the lips. At first he didn't return it, but changed his mind. He was warming up to the idea of having sex with his mother-in-law I believe. I was warmed up.

'Ashley, please relax, you are so tight. Believe me, you will really enjoy this. I guarantee it. I am very good at oral sex. Always have been, always will. I love the feel of a cock in my mouth. I like the challenge of deep throating. I like the feel of the shooting into my mouth and throat. I like your cock. I want your cock.'

'When I saw your cock with the thick shaft and huge head, I knew I wanted it.'

'You see, we can have a symbiotic relationship. I love sucking cock. You are starved for oral sex. We can help each other out. Kind of like you and Scarlett.

'We can do this on a frequent basis. We can go on a world wide tour checking the resorts. Think about Fiji, laying on the bed with an open view of the ocean. Your mother-in-law between your legs deep throating your erection. It make me horny thinking about it.'

'You don't have to fuck me if you don't want to, but I will tell you, we can try every position.'

'What positions does Melanie like?'

'She only wants me on top, cum only inside, no face painting, no cum swallowing.'

'That's a shame, face painting and cum swallowing are some of my favorite things.'

I touched his cock. It was hard. The head was poking out of the undersized thong. I freed the whole shaft from the thong to stroke the thick shaft and play with the head. He moaned quietly.

'So, what do you think? Can I suck your cock tonight and everyday for the rest of the week till everybody returns?'

'Oh, before you answer. I reconsidered, I think you should keep teaching Scarlett. I can't think of a better teacher for her. We can bring her along on our tour, I will arrange private time for the two of you. She will learn to be a great cocksucker like her Mom.'

'Would you do a threesome?' Ashley asked.

Now we are talking, he was signing up!

'Yes if you mean you, Scarlett and I. But only if sometime, I can add one of my friends and you would be OK with a double penetration. I think you would like that.'

'Sure.'

'Have you ever had someone else's cock in your mouth?'

'No, but interestingly enough, I thought about that after Session 55.'

'It would be exciting to me to watch you and by other partners suck each other off, but it is not a requirement.'

He shifted around. Maybe he was interested.

'Finally, you must keep having sex with Melanie. I want grand babies! No grand babies, no Scarlett and I bring you out of your self-sucking closet.'

'OK, I can do that. I will like a daughter.'

He knew that didn't sound right.

'Or a son,' he added.

'Good! Are you ready for the best blowjob of your life?'

He nodded. He pulled down his thong. It was exciting to see that erection standing straight up against his flat muscled pelvis and stomach. He had more definition than bulking muscles, but the worked for me.

'One more question. Should I keep calling you Mom?'

'Yes please. And when we are in bed together, can I call you son?'

'Yes, that would be exciting to me.'

I returned to stroking him. I kissed him. This time he responded passionately. He slipped his hand under the string on my left breast. He played with the nipple, tweaking it to get it hard. It didn't take much. I kissed him on the neck, nibbling on his ear.

My fingers wrapped around the bottom of his throbbing erection. I needed my thumb and middle finger to complete encircling it, so thick that thick.. Deep throating will be a challenge. It was time to move down.

I kneeled between his legs and peeled off all the strings. Totally naked with my Ashley. Down low, his cock shaft in my firm grip. I rubbed it across my cheeks, mouth and chin, teasing him as best I can early on.

Down to the bottom of the shaft, lips running down the outside of it, no where near surrounding his thickness. Keeping my lips around the shaft tongue out to apply saliva, I moved up and down on it all the way to the head, stopping to run my tongue around it.

Back down to the bottom, applying saliva along the trail, stroking it to cover the shaft all around. Given his thickness, I needed as much lubrication as I can get on it.

Head in my mouth, sucking and licking around it. Caressing his balls then tugging on one then other, pulling them as far away from the shaft I can without hurting him. He had his eyes closed. Hands locked around the back of his head, enjoying his Mom sucking on his cock.

A test plunge, maybe half way, holding to assess him and my ability to take him on. Yes, it will be a challenge, but an exciting one. I felt the wetness in my pussy. I had to have his cock deep into me later.

Back up. Apply more saliva up and down the shaft. Stroke it in. Saliva running from my open mouth down to the head which was now slightly red.

I took the head and tapped it against my breasts, placing the nipple into the penis opening, the opening where my son will shoot cum onto me and in me. One breast then the other. I am sure no one has done that with him. He confirmed.

'Mom, that is awesome, but now your nipples have precum on them.'

'Son, do you want to lick it off?'

He answered by leaning forward and sucking on one nipple then the other. He laid back down, some if it leaking out the side of his mouth.

Another test plunge, this time slowly moving down on the shaft, wiggling it in my mouth as the big head entered my throat. I had at lease another 3 inches to take it all.

Back off, spitting more saliva on his erection, stroking the saliva all around, especially down at the base. I needed to touch his pubic hair with my lips.

The thought of sucking his cock for years to come spurred me on. I had to go balls deep, this has to be a blowjob he will never forget.

This will be it. I took in half right away. Rapid motion up and down, sucking sounds as the head bottomed out in my mouth. He was squirming. I knew I had to hurry. I didn't want a premature ejaculation although totally understandable.

I continued the rapid up and down, letting as much saliva out on his stiff rod. I was ready, I plunged down hard, forcing the head in my throat, the shaft below it just so thick. I wiggled it back and forth forcing it further in. Down hard, less the an inch away, his longer pubic hair tickling my chin. All the way up, then all the way back down, training my throat to not only take the head, but all the trailing thick shaft. Half an inch away. Back up top ready to do it.

'Mom, I am going to cum!'

'Hang in there, don't lose control.'

That was it, All the way, balls deep, I resisted the gagging reflex, I remained plastered against his pelvis. I touched his balls.

'Mom, I can't help it, I am cumming'

First stream shot down my throat. Second stream following behind. I pulled all the way off, grabbed the shaft bottom and directed the face painting. All over my cheeks, unto my eyes, in my hair, on my chin, cum dripping back down hitting my hand. His ejaculations slowed to just leaks dribbling down his shaft, onto his pubic hair.

I stroked the cum onto his cock. I took the head, wrapped my lips around it, taking what was left onto my tongue. Starting at the base, I squeezed up, inch by inch until the little bit of cum came out.

'Mom, you were right, that was the best blowjob of my life.'

He had a dreamy eyed look, probably thinking about the future with Mom and his sister-in-law. He has come a long way from self-sucking his own cock.

I scooped up all the cum off of my face, his cock, his pelvis, even the bedsheet. He watched as I did that, his cock still throbbing from his orgasm. I licked it off my fingers, sucking on them. His cock twitched.

Moving on top of him, I guided his slick erection into my wet pussy. The head barely touching my labia. Pretty sure, he was thinking he was about to fuck his mother-in-law. He was right, one way or the other. He could just lay there our actively participate.

Holding that position I asked him, 'When was the last time you were on the bottom?'

'Mom, I can't remember. It has been years. Melanie always wants me on top.'

'Can I be on top now?' I already was, his cock about to further penetrate my wet pussy.

'Sure, sure, yes I would like that.'

'Are there other positions you would like to do tonight or tomorrow or the day after?'

He thought about it.

'Could we try more than one? I am so tired of just being on the top.'

I kissed him.

'You poor sex starved baby. Mommy is going to take care of you. I just hope I don't wear you out.'

I took my time lowering down, enjoying every inch of my now favorite cock. All the way down then rubbing my clit back and forth on his pubic hair. Grinding back and forth, loving every inch of the circumference of his cock. It felt like I was totally filled out, the walls of my vagina forced out. Maybe that feeling was enough for Melanie.