Session 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mom, fuck me, fuck your son. Do the work. I will just lay here like Melanie does. That will be fun.'

Assuming the squatting position, I placed my hands on his nipples, playing with them, tweaking them. He had a great view of his cock with only the head out of sight. I worked my hips up and down, dropping a little down the shaft but not much, totally focused on rubbing the head.

'Jeez Mom, no one has ever done that for me. It feels so good.'

I kept up the action, He was rolling his head back and forth feeling the pleasure. I reached down to rub my clit. Rubbed it vigorously. The good feeling welling up deep in my body.

Back down low, grinding back and forth, then sideways, whipping his thick cock around my primed pussy. He squeezed my breasts, tugged on the nipples. More excitement building for me.

I collapsed on top of him, kissing him, continuing to pump his cock, almost pulling out, then ramming back down. Grind my clit. More pumping, faster and harder. My world now limited to the good feeling of him inside me, my clit engorged and swollen. Faster pumping. I retreat back staying inside him. I lifted his legs up.

'All the way up,' I told him.

Given his self-suck training he had no problem doing that. Time to have full control. I Amazon fucked him, doing push ups on his cock. It felt so good. I went dreamy, just his cock and my pussy, nothing else in the world. My orgasm hit me like a truck. I was shaking from the push-ups and the unmatched pleasure of his cock, my son-in-laws cock deep inside of me.

I couldn't hold on. I fell unto him, the orgasm traveling all over me. My dream coming true.'

'Mom, I going to cum again, should you pull off?'

'No fucking way son, fill your Mom's pussy with your cum load. My tubes are tied, no worries.'

I felt the warmth of his semen spraying inside of me, I let him drop his legs. We kissed like two teen agers fucking for the first time. He was inside of me pumping me full of his semen.

When our orgasms subsided with him still deep inside of me, I raised up and looked him in the eye.

'Which position is next?'

'Mom, can we take a break? I am sweating like crazy.'

'Let's take a shower together. I want you to do me standing up.'

My phone rang. It was in the living room.

'Mom, maybe you should get it?'

I thought back how I missed the active shooter incident notification, maybe this is worse.

'I will be right back.'

I gave him a kiss and dismounted. Cum leaking out of my pussy onto the bed.

I was still dripping when I sat on the couch. I missed the call, it was Scarlett. I called her back.

'Mom, hold on I need to move.'

'Mom, you won't believe this. Melanie insisted we share a room, share a bed to save the company money. That made sense. I got ready for bed wearing my favorite Mickey Mouse t-shirt. Melanie came to bed naked. Naked! She slipped under the covers and sheets settling in really close to me. Our thighs touching.'

'She said we should kiss goodnight like we used to do. Seemed a little strange as that was years ago, but I said yes. She embraced me, pulling me close. She kissed me on the lips, gently the first time, then harder. While we were kissing, she slipped her hand under my t-shirt up to my breasts. She caressed the nipples, then dropped her hand down under my panties, squeezing my private parts.'

'She said she wanted to take care of my sexual needs. She asked, at least she asked, if we could take turns performing oral sex on each other.'

'Mom, i didn't know what to do.'

'What did you do Scarlett?'

Long wait to respond, I knew the answer.

'I said yes Mom. I didn't know what to do, I said yes. I liked it when Juan was licking my pussy.'

'She pulled off the sheets and covers, she took off my t-shirt and pulled down my panties. She started licking my pussy. It felt so good. She started to pull away for a second, but I pushed her head back down. She was so good, she got me to orgasm!'

'What! You had sex with your sister? Really?'

'Yes Mom, I feel so dirty and ashamed, but it was so satisfying.'

'Then what?'

'She said it was my turn. I told her I had never done that before. She said she would teach me, that this wouldn't be the last time we did this.'

'She instructed me to start licking her inner thighs, then move to her pussy lips. She told me suck on them and pull on them. She was rubbing her clitoris. She told me to put two fingers inside of her, moving them in and out. She then told me to place my lips on her clit, suck on it gently while my fingers moved in an out. She said to try to pull up her clit with my lips. I did, she liked it. i don't think I was very good at it because she took over and masturbated until she had an orgasm.'

'I told her I was sorry. She said we would keep practicing. I needed to get good at it like her because sometimes a man will not be able to satisfy me.'

'We hugged as we fell asleep. She told me she loved me and that is why she is trying to help me.'

'Scarlett, try to avoid being in bed with her again unless you want to.'

'Mom, I want to. I want to get her to orgasm. It seems only fair. She is my sister. I do love her. I know she is not happy with happy with Ashley. Maybe I can make her happy.'

'OK, I will leave it up to you.'

I hung up.

Frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn about anything but Ashley right now.

I think I will worry about all this tomorrow. My Ashley is waiting for me in the shower.