Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Jamie, what are you doing?' she asked herself silently.

"When I lick my wife's feet, I usually go heel to toe," he said, "but I won't critique your first time. Do what comes natural, and we can work on technique after the next fall."

Oh god! The next fall? She had to get it together and find a way to pin this guy or extend the falls. This could turn into a very bad session very quickly, even worse than it already had.

She thought back to what Trevor used to do to her feet, then she flattened her tongue on his heel and licked up his sole to end at the bottom of his big toe. He sighed in obvious pleasure. She thought more, and she enjoyed Trevor biting her heel gently while licking her soles, so she started doing that. After what seemed like 2 minutes, she licked his foot and sucked his toes one last time then looked up at the clock

6:11.

"Ok, does that feel like 2 minutes?" she asked as she looked up at him, left foot still in hand.

"That went fast, but ok." he replied. "Next time I can start when it turns over a new minute so I don't miss any time." he said flatly.

Next time! She really had to get it together!

Ray backed away, pushed the chair away, and knelt in front of her. Alarmingly, he put his hand out to tag her in. This is usually a minor detail guys did all the time, but this time it made her pause. She collected her thoughts and mustered her courage (something she never had to do before) and tagged in.

Now she was ready. They went back and forth a bit, she fared better and almost scored a pin, then another, but damn it he was so quick and squirmy. He was so hard to grab a hold of and harder to keep a hold of. He had her down at one point, but she blocked his leg as it tried to wrap around her leg, wrestling to a stalemate with him on top. He kept trying to get the upper hand and either pin her or get behind her for a rear naked choke, and it took a tremendous amount of her effort and energy to keep him at bay from the bottom position, far more energy than it took him to pivot and go for the pin or choke. Eventually, after what seemed like the whole hour, he relented and backed away, holding out his hands to signal "It's ok, get up, the fall is over."

She looked at the clock, something she NEVER did this early, and it was now 6:21. Better, she thought, that was 10 minutes without getting pinned.

'What was going on here! "Better" is not getting pinned in 10 minutes!' she thought. She really had to get her shit together, but the panicked thoughts came back and anxiety was settling in. She tried to play it cool.

"You almost had me there, but just not quite enough that time." she said through heavy breaths.

"You almost had me too." he said. "I thought for a minute I was about to taste your feet."

"No mulligan, Ray?" she smiled and said, she deliberately used his name while trying her best to be cool and also get some conversation going to use some time. She heard more shaking in her voice and prayed silently that he didn't.

"Are you kidding? No chance, not for me! I look forward to worshipping your perfect feet, but I'm not going to do it for free, you have to earn it." he said as he knelt and held out his hand again. This troubled Jamie again, but she took her position and tagged in.

It was 6:22

More jockeying for position, some hand fighting, and some shifting positions as she played defense and feigned some attacks. No attacks to direct, he had proven quite slippery and she didn't want to make herself vulnerable in any way. She felt he was quickly catching on to what she was doing and made his move.

With lighting speed he faked a move to go left. When she compensated, he used her movement against her and she went down with a shove to her shoulder. He quickly, so quickly and skillfully, wrapped his legs around her head when she caught herself with her hands. Now she was on all fours, he was on her back with his arms tightly around her bare belly and his thighs around her head. His face was right above the small of her back. He started squeezing with both arms and legs. Not good, again. Panic entered her mind as she tried to force it back out.

He used his arms to pull his legs down on her head and around her neck, she quickly pulled her arms up to try to break his head scissor, letting her face fall to the floor knowing his knees would hit first and take the impact. With her face protected, in a weird way, by his headscissor, she hoped his knees impacting the floor would loosen his grip. Instead, he rolled her on her left side and grabbed her right arm, her neck and jaw still between his thighs. Not good, yet again. She had thought that way too many times in the last 25 minutes. Panic, nervousness, anxiety all reared their very ugly heads.

"Uh oh, I might have you again." he said.

"Don't be so sure, I'm full of surprises." she struggled to say through a jaw held close to closed by the headscissor.

He laughed, an honest laugh, not that seemingly joking laugh with the air of confidence or arrogance she had not figured out yet. "I bet, but I'm not done with you yet, this hold is just beginning. See if you can break out, you will have multiple chances."

Not good, once again. She didn't like the sound of that, not one bit. She was already pinned, her head securely in his scissor hold while facing his feet. Laying on her left side made her left arm mostly useless and he was leaning forward to hold her right arm firm. She was trapped, but not ready to tap. Maybe this hold could be stretched out a few more minutes while he got greedy with the next step, whatever that may be. She fought panic, nearly forgetting he told her she would have her chance to break it.

While she was fighting panic and her own nerves, not to mention the thought of licking his increasingly sweaty foot again, she missed her chance. He let up on the headscissor for a second while simultaneously pulling on her right arm, rolling her on her back and reestablishing the crushing scissor around her neck, now under her jaw instead of against it.

'Damn!! Damn, damn, DAMN!!' Jamie thought to herself.

'GOD DAMNIT!!!' she screamed inside! That was her chance, and her own fear and panic had cost her! It had cost her big time!

"Now you can tap with your right if you need to, but I'm not done." he said calmly.

"Mmpph." was all she could mumble while her throat was being crushed.

"I'm serious, please tap if it's too much. Also, I know we haven't talked about this, but hold up two fingers, ring and index, if you only want mercy. That won't be a tap, but I will ease up. I've really got you right now, but let's make sure we are safe too." he explained, again with no arrogance or condescension, merely pointing out a fact as calmly as a person would point out the time of day.

"Okay, but I'm not tapping yet." was what she tried to say, instead it came out "mpf, hmpf fmpf vfff."

He eased up (only a bit but allowing her a desperately needed breath) showing unsolicited mercy, which was worse in a way than tapping out. Then he said:

"I'm serious, sorry to repeat myself, but if it gets to be too much, please use the two finger sign or tap. I would hate to hurt you in any way and I'm honestly having the time of my life. Holding a beautiful amazon like yourself at my mercy against her will is a thrill I will remember until the day I die." he went on: "I'm sure you know how this feels but this is a very special experience for me."

She didn't know what to think, her head raced as a dozen different thoughts came and went. Two took hold: mercy and fear, and both were his emotions. He showed mercy while still dominating her (he didn't release the hold, he was just not choking the life out of her at that very moment) at the same time he showed fear for her well-being, he honestly didn't want to hurt her.

"Ok," she said through a few very labored breaths, his legs still around her throat "but I still didn't tap." she said, trying to extend the hold to avoid licking his feet. "I also remember you said I would have multiple chances to break the hold." she said as cool as she could, but even she noticed the panic in her voice.

"Ok." he said as he closed his legs on her neck and shut her mouth (she wondered later how her chin digging into his inner thigh didn't seem to phase him) for her and said:

"Tap my foot when you want to resume."

Tap his foot? Why his foot? This was weird, so with her trapped right hand she tapped his chest.

"Close, that was a tap, but it's my foot that gets you back in. I think I can make the rule here since I seem to be on top." he said

Fine. She tapped his foot and quickly found out why he wanted that. With that same quickness he eased the scissor hold just a bit and pulled her right arm to roll her into facing him. She was ready and pulled her head out as soon as the pressure let up, but she wasn't quick enough: his thighs clamped onto her cheeks and he squeezed her head like a melon.

She could see his face now since he had rolled her over onto her side and saw his mouth moving. However, the head scissor cut off all sound and she only felt pressure. She reached with her left arm to hopelessly try to break the hold when he reached out and grabbed her left wrist. Now he had both of her wrists and her head in his legs: a very dominant position. He let go of the hold, shifted his body, moved his left foot to her shoulder, and pushed away, stretching her arms out while curling his, giving him even more leverage over her arms

"Well done!" he said out loud, "Very well done! That changes my plans here, but only a little. Watch this."

Jamie wasn't sure what she had done to earn any praise, and got very nervous as she began to suspect what was coming.

While she was pinned by his left foot on her shoulders and his grip on her wrists, he moved his right foot to her other shoulder. He rolled her on her belly using his leverage on her torso and wrists. She knew what was coming now, and was not at all prepared for it. He pulled himself towards her, his crotch getting close to her forehead. He moved his feet off her shoulders and rested the back of his thighs on them instead.

"Ok, we both know you know what's next. Easy way or hard way?" he said, again as calm as could be.

She had never been in a man's front headscissor, and she didn't want to be in one now, so she didn't answer. She kept her head down to avoid his clutches.

"It's going to happen, best to get it over with. Either you relent and lift your head, or I trap both your arms with one arm, grab your ponytail, and escort your head to where I need it to be. It's your choice."

Against every ounce of her will, she relented and her anxiety skyrocketed again. She couldn't see that smile, but she knew it was there. She looked straight ahead, right where his dick and balls were under those gym shorts, and lifted her head as high as she could. Then the most surprising this happened:

The words "Ok, does this work." left her lips. She had no idea why, or how, she said that, but she did. She heard it with her own ears. It was a disturbingly surreal moment that would stick with her long after the match, and it wasn't the last one.

"Good girl." he said. "Very good girl." he repeated.

'Did he just say that?!' she thought silently 'Is this headscissor really going to happen?'

*****************

12