Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you lick between my toes?" he said, careful to push his mental dominance but not overplay his hand. If he overplayed, she could still run or end the session. He had firmly taken control from her, but she still held all the trump cards, he just needed to make sure she didn't know that

"Whatever you like." she relied in an obvious attempt to play it cool and act like she knew what she was doing and doing it of her own free will. She was so far in over her head and she had no idea. Her voice had a definite shake of nervousness. Ray wondered if she knew how obvious it was to the trained ear. He continued to press his advantage.

He got her to agree to say the words "I submit." if pinned and not able to tap, an act of humiliation he very much intended to make her perform.

He tried a direct commanded when she tried to hold his toes apart to lick between them and said:

"You can force your tongue in there." and was stunned when she showed the first bit of a backbone:

"Seriously?" she said weakly.

Shit! Too far? He came back quickly with bit of pity and sympathy.

"Please?" he appealed to her calmly.

She dove right in after saying something he barely heard.

'That bit of courage from her was short lived.' Ray thought silently.

Here she is, taking commands and not realizing she had been worshiping his feet long past the agreed upon two minutes. Ray dared not look at the clock though, if he did so she may realize that she had not done so either.

Since he may have pushed too hard with a direct command, he went back to an implied command

"Can I get that on the other foot. I can't have lefty feeling jealous." he said to her.

"My pleasure, after all you earned it." was her reply.

'Is she serious?! Is she really enjoying this or just trying really hard to play it cool?' he thought when she uttered those words.

It was obvious she was flustered and nervous, but she said that for a reason. Why? Ray wasn't sure, but he began to suspect he knew why even though it was clear she did not.

*****************

Jamie looked over at the clock.

It was 6:41.

DAMN!!! Damn, damn, DAMN!

GOD DAMN IT!!!! Had she had his foot in her mouth for eight minutes? Six minutes past the agreed upon two minutes? What could he be thinking at this development? She came here to get paid to crush this tiny weakling, and here she was flossing his toes for six free minutes? What was going through her head!?

What is going through his head?

'He probably thinks I'm enjoying it.' She thought, the idea ramping up her anxiety once again.

'Am I enjoying this?' she thought disturbingly?

She even said, "My pleasure." when he asked to change feet!

No. No, no, NO!! She wasn't enjoying it, she was merely not welching on a deal, she was honoring a verbal contract, and she was tailoring a session to a paying client, exactly like she did with every client.

But she had begged for this, on her knees, while he stood over her. "Please, I want to." she had said, "Please let me worship your feet." she had said all while wearing this skimpy bikini for his pleasure.

Wait?! What time was it now?! She came back to the insane reality she was currently in and realized her tongue was still between his toes and her senses were filled by this man's feet.

6:43.

It was 6:43, a full 10 minutes of foot worship, now five times the agreed upon length of time. She had worshiped his feet two more free minutes after having looked at the clock!

She pulled his toes out, let go of his foot, and even though she knew she would regret doing so, looked up at this tiny man who was somehow slowly taking control of her.

"If I didn't know better, I would think you were starting to realize you enjoy this." he said calmy, staring down directly into her eyes.

"It's a good thing we both know better than that." she tried to exclaim confidently, but there was no confidence behind the statement. The shake in her voice was more pronounced than before. Panic set in once again as she wondered what was going in both their heads. Especially hers.....

"I don't know...." he said. "You did kinda beg...."

"I didn't beg." she lied as she interrupted him.

He paused, then said

"No disrespect, but I think you kinda did. I remember, even though it was a full 10 minute foot worship session ago, you on your knees while I stood over you. You were saying, and I quote: "Please, I really want to, I really do." and "Please let me worship your feet."

"Ok, ok, ok....." she said before pausing for a few awkward seconds. "Let's slow down here. I was just honoring a verbal agreement because I did make a deal. I have my morals here. I honor my word." she tried to explain.

"That's very noble of you, but, and please correct me if I misspeak here, I very clearly let you out of that verbal contract as you didn't technically tap or get pinned. Let's face it, you were pinned, but you never tapped or lost the fall, therefore didn't have to worship my feet. I remember pretty clearly saying you didn't have too after my poorly timed "I could knock you out" comment." he stated calmy but directly, still looking down at her from his chair.

Her jaw dropped. He was right, every word was exactly true. She begged to suck Ray's toes and they both knew it.

She decided she needed to get out, but she was almost done. it was 6:45 now and they started at about 6:04 or 6:05. She could make it, she had never quit a session, and wasn't about to give him a reason not to give her the double price of $800 that they agreed upon when she stupidly agreed to this god forsaken foot worship pact. She wasn't going to quit now, but at 7:00 and she was walking out the door, she didn't care if she shorted him a few minutes.

"Ok, ok, ok......ok. Next fall?" she said as she held out her hand. "We only have about 15 minutes left and you still want to worship my feet a bit, if I remember correctly" she said, borrowing from his early statement.

"Ok, next fall" he said with a smile that was even more smug that the previous smiles, if that were possible.

***********

12