Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 22

Story Info
Jamie learns more about Tim and returns to the mansion.
3.3k words
4.6
1.3k
00

Part 22 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I'm not clock watching, but we are 45 minutes into our 2 hours. What now?" Jamie said playfully.

His mood changed, his face darkened, he frowned. He didn't try to move. She immediately changed her tone:

"I'm sorry. Tim, what? Do I need to get off you? Here let me move." She couldn't get the words out fast enough and she started to lift up off of him. He grabbed the top of her thighs to signal her to stop and said:

"No, please don't move, I really like this." He stopped there, trying to avoid his now soured mood and frown.

"Ok. But you have to talk to me. Please. As soon as I mentioned the time your mood fell off a cliff. I've done that before, I just want to make sure you get...."

"No," he interrupted "you are awesome, you are always awesome. I can't afford two hours like I wanted, we are almost done. I'm not sure I can tip you either, money just got tighter than I thought it would because...."

And the floodgates opened. Tim's words, thoughts, and emotions came out in a deluge Jamie was not ready for. While she sat atop his chest staring down at his face tucked securely between her thighs, he talked for about 15 minutes straight. It was like he wanted to get everything off his chest, like he needed this, like these thoughts had been pent up for a long time just waiting to come out. Like they had to come out. Jamie had no idea what to do or how to handle the situation, so she listened as intently as she could to every detail.

Tim was getting divorced. He and his wife had apparently grown apart, despite being so young, and he had been forced to leave his house and rent an apartment. She had kept their children and limited him to nights and weekends. He had to spend hundreds on random household things he took for granted in his own home just to make the apartment suitable to host his children. She took the newer SUV, leaving him their older truck. He wanted to work through it, she did not. She was already seeing someone, he was not. She was staying over with this man while he had the kids while he hadn't been laid or touched a woman in months.

Lastly, and it seemed this had just happened within the last few days: she was also now demanding a huge share of his salary for child support and to stay in their home. This was about 30% more than they agreed to early on. Tim refused, offering a lower amount so he still had some money for himself. They argued, he thought it was settled. He then heard from her lawyer and was advised to get a lawyer himself.

So, his money situation had drastically changed, and he couldn't spend $800 on a session like he wanted to.

"Then no charge for this session." She had interjected.

"No, please don't say that. I've eaten rice and beans for weeks to save my money for everything, including my sessions with you. Not paying would be so much worse for me than paying and sacrificing to do so. Please Jamie, I have $400."

"No." she tried to say flatly, but his look overruled her.

"Ok, that's fine." She said. As soon as the words left her lips she felt guilty, so she tried on more time to get him to keep it.

"But I don't want you to, I don't. Please, keep it. Can your Domina order you to keep it?" She asked, trying one last trick to turn down the money.

"No, Jamie, please...." He trailed off, and that same sullen and guilty look said more than the words he spoke.

She sighed as she relented. She knew he would relent if she pushed the issue more, but it was pretty clear that would not help and would probably make him feel worse.

"Are you really eating rice and beans?" she asked, hoping to get him talking again and steer the conversation away from money. Her question succeeded, and he continued with more and more details.

Another 10 or so minutes went by, and it was now 7:14. Tim must have noticed her looking at the clock and said:

"Oh no, I'm over the hour. I'm sorry. When I said I wanted to talk more this isn't exactly what I had in mind. I probably need to get going."

He tried to get up as he spoke, and Jamie responded by leaning forward and pressing her thighs tightly against his cheeks to imply he needed to stay down.

"What a minute, what about what I need?" she said questioningly, feigning a serious tone "I thought I was promised foot worship after wrestling, and I don't recall receiving that."

Tim didn't know what to say, and he looked confused as he gazed up at her.

"But, my hour is over."

"But I was promised foot worship, I still want that. For me. This is my session too, right?"

"Uhhhhh..."

"Don't make your Domina ask again, and a Domina doesn't say please."

He smiled a relieved kind of smile, finally catching on to what she was saying.

'Dammit Tim you are too dam nice.' she thought as she stood up, climbed off the bed and sat in the chair. 'I'm trying to say you can worship my feet for nothing, you clueless sweetheart!' She held her feet out, showing him her bare, slightly smelly, soles as she wiggled her toes at him. She hoped that would entice him to come over and do what they both knew he wanted to do.

'Let's face it, I want it too!' she thought as he sat up and looked right at her feet. 'Why can't I get what I want too, especially from him.'

Wordlessly he came over, sat in front of her, gently grabbed her right foot, and began to suck on her toes.

'A moth to a flame.... again.' she thought as a huge smile of satisfaction came over her face 'I'm starting to like that phrase!'

After a few minutes her toes and soles were thoroughly soaked with his saliva and he stopped licking, started massaging and said:

"Can we talk more like last time? I want to know more about your session wrestling world, I have more questions if that's ok?"

"If you keep spoiling me and my feet like that you can ask whatever you like. Fire away."

"Thank you. But before I do, it is not spoiling." He said directly and bluntly in a tone he never used with her. It was more a tone of a supervisor dictating protocol to a struggling employee. "You and your feet deserve every minute of the best effort I can muster."

She laughed.

"I'm gonna blush! Thank you! Both me and my feet will enjoy every one of those minutes."

'Gentleman Tim being gentleman Tim....' she thought as he continued. 'How did his wife let him get away... maybe this is just sweet session Tim buying my time? If this is a front, he is very good at putting it up and keeping it up.'

They continued to talk, he kept the questions coming about anything and everything related to the session wrestling aspects of her life, and she kept the answers coming as best as she could. She kept her answers professional, but she was getting more and more tempted to put some details from her personal life into the conversation.

He stopped suddenly by saying:

"I think I should go, it's almost 8, I have taken up way too much of your valuable time."

"No Tim, you haven't. I..."

He interrupted with an apology and some excuses for leaving she either didn't listen to or didn't believe. He felt guilty now that it was over, it was obvious, guilty for taking an extra hour of her time for no pay and guilty for not tipping her like her knew he should.

'Screw it, I'm going for it, let's see how he responds to this little nugget of detail.' She thought while she waited for her turn to speak.

"Tim, you didn't waste my time. Let's face facts: if you left at 6:45 or 7 I would have been alone on a random Thursday night. I'm single, me and all my friends have work tomorrow, I have to shower and get dressed before I do anything, so it's not like I have many options. I would have gone straight home to an empty condo, drank wine, checked email, and watched TV. I'd much rather talk to you and get my feet licked."

He didn't seem to notice, and he kept on talking. He was completely oblivious to the obvious sign: she just told him she was single and not doing anything. It didn't even dawn on him to even think about asking her out or asking if she wanted company with that drink. It didn't even have to be a date, she didn't expect to be asked out by a guy getting divorced, just two people getting a drink.

'Maybe a stronger hint? No, maybe too early and too close to a divorce. He didn't bite, sadly, so maybe I will follow up later.' She thought.

"Ok," she interrupted, helping him save face a bit, "it is close to 8, how about 5 minutes of massaging and caressing my feetsies then we call it a session. We still each got our two hours. How does that sound to you?"

"Great, can I lick your toes while I massage and caress?"

She laughed honest laughter for a few seconds before saying:

"Well..... I don't know.... Let me think..." she said with a fake skepticism. "Um, Yes, you may lick my toes."

"Thank you." He said genuinely.

The five minutes turned to 10, and Jamie ended the session politely by saying she needed to change and leave, then getting up and putting her baggy sweats and hoody on over her bikini. She gave Tim a hug and said something generic like "I hope we do this again sometime." even though they both knew that they would. She left at 8:02 and drove straight home.

She thought about Ray and Shannon on the way and wondered when they would call.

'I hope I did enough last weekend, I hope it was enough for them.' She thought to herself while driving 'I don't know what else I could have done, I hope they call soon.'

When she got home she did just what she told Tim she would do: drank wine, checked email, and watched TV. As she went to bed, she thought about the proper timing of asking Tim out for a drink. She knew he probably didn't have the nerve to ask her, and she fell asleep wondering how soon would be too soon. Once again, she slept like a baby.

Friday at work was yet another great day, and she reached out to her friends to gauge their interest in bowling. Most were in, so her Friday night was set too.

'Dam what a Friday! Great day at work and I love bowling!' she thought to herself as she drove home. Half-way home her phone dinged with a text. It was Shannon and it read:

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, fuck yes!" she said loudly in her car "Fucking right!"

"Two F words?" she continued out loud, mildly scolding herself for her outburst. "It was worth it!"

Then it dawned on her: what if Shannon and Ray want her over tonight?

"Oh no, I just made these plans! I picked the place. I picked the time. I don't want to bail on them." Her monologue in her car continued. She responded without thinking too much more:

"I made plans to bowl with some friends. We are meeting at 7:00 and probably going out after. It was my idea and I scheduled it a few hours ago."

She read it back to herself at least 5 times and hit "Send" as she pulled into her condo's parking lot.

Shannon responded within a minute or two:

"What about tomorrow?"

"No plans. What do you have in mind Goddess?" she texted back.

"Ok, plan to cook for Master Ray and I. We want something you do well, but nothing too fucking spicy. Surprise us. Have you found something slutty to wear that isn't a bikini or spandex?"

"I'm sorry Goddess I haven't bought anything slutty." She texted back.

"Go here tomorrow before you come over and pick something fucking slutty out." She texted a pin on Google Maps that was to a location Jamie didn't recognize. "We want to eat at 6:30, text before you get here."

"Yes Goddess, thank you." She texted back, a bit unsure what to say.

She met her friends at 7, bowled a few games, then went out for beers and some dancing at a place she had never been before. There was a new guy there, Benji, and she just happened to be paired on a lane with him and he just happened to be next to her on the dance floor. Jamie knew exactly what her friends were doing, and while she appreciated the effort and thought Benji was ok, she had her mind on Tim.

She also had thoughts of Shannon and Ray in the back of her mind all night.

She got home at 1 am, alone (no Benji), and passed right out.

She woke up Saturday and found that she was beside herself with nerves about what would happen later that night with Ray and Shannon at the mansion. She was also insanely excited and a bit scared of what awaited her.

"They showed me a collar that night first night I met Shannon, right before they beat the shit out of me." She spoke aloud to herself in her condo. "Did I do enough to earn it? Will I get it tonight or is cooking just another test."

"Or are they going to beat the shit out of me again? Would it be just Ray? Or a double team where I have literally no chance even if I try? But would that be so bad? I think I enjoyed it both times." She continued talking to herself.

She looked up the store at the address Shannon gave her and her mouth dropped when she saw what it was: a sex shop. Their slogan at the top of the webpage was:

"For the kinky couples, lustful wives and horny hubbies!" and had a 50's style picture of a woman showing some of her calf in a conservative dress hanging nearly to her ankles.

"Clever..." Jamie said out loud with a laugh as she browsed through the website. This place had everything for the naughty man or woman and couple open about their sexuality. She specifically looked through the costumes and made her choice. She hoped they had it in her size: finding things to fit the 6'1" female body wasn't always easy. She drove to the store and was excited to find one that she thought would fit. She bought another costume that she thought would fit better just in case her first choice failed her.

To her surprise, the bill was nearly $160! The cashier, an older woman, must have noticed her surprise at the bill and said:

"You won't be disappointed! Whoever those are for is at risk of a heart attack when they see you in them, and you are going to notice immediately where the extra money went. We don't sell cheap stuff made from garbage, these are quality items that you can wear over and over if you want too."

Jamie left satisfied, happy with her choices, and headed home. She was even more excited now, but it was only lunchtime and she still needed to decide what to cook. She found it hard to concentrate on anything as her mind was occupied with what could be in store for her.

"Ok, time to focus and get going, time will go faster if I'm busy." She picked a meal she liked that she felt she made well. She grabbed her workout clothes, then went to the gym for a light workout (nothing too much in case there was a wrestling match tonight). She showered afterwards at the gym then hit the grocery store on her way home for all the ingredients. She got home and even packed her skillet, pot, and cooking utensils.

3:15

"Damn. Damn, damn, damn! Two hours to go!? Now what? This waiting is killing me!" she said aloud, alone, to just her walls.

She spent the next few hours mindlessly browsing the internet, cleaning a bit of her condo, laundry, and checking her session email.

No new email with one exception: Tim. He expressed his apologies for shorting her pay for the session and thanked her for "being awesome in every way". He also expressed how much he wanted another session, and that he would reach out to her as soon as he could.

"Gentleman Tim being gentleman Tim.... And he really does like the word "awesome"" she said with a giggle.

Then, at long last, 5 pm rolled across her clock and she packed her cooking supplies and groceries, texted Shannon that she was leaving, and left. She also brought an overnight bag with a few session bikinis (specifically the cheeky half thong bottom she wore for Tim), her two "fucking slutty" costumes, and clothes to sleep in and to wear tomorrow in case she stayed over. She had to stop herself constantly from speeding and checked her phone every minutes for a response but none came. Finally, when she was going down the drive and getting nervous about arriving, Shannon responded and said:

"The door is open. We will be in the kitchen at 6:30."

"Yes Goddess." She replied. She then let herself in the mansion and found the kitchen. She started cooking at 5:35, 10 minutes earlier than she needed.

'I wonder if I should have my fucking slutty costume on when they get here?' She thought as she cooked. 'I probably should, I can put it on while this simmers the last 10 minutes. I hope that first one fits...'

At 6:15 she put the dish to simmer to finish up, prepped the sides, and left to change.

"Damn!" she exclaimed in a loud whisper. "Damn, damn, dammit! This isn't going to work! Stupid fucking harem girl outfit!"

She was not happy: her first choice was a red harem slave girl outfit with a middle eastern look. It was something like a Sultan would have his slave girls wear, however, it was too short for her legs and too small for her booty. Total fail.

"Ok Slave Leia, please for the love of God don't fail me too!" she said in the same loud whisper. She ditched the harem outfit and tried to become Slave Leia.

'Thank God!' she thought silently, suddenly hoping no one heard her loud whispers. She was now dressed in a "gold" slave girl outfit made famous by a certain princess from a certain sci fi franchise. It wasn't incredibly comfortable: the top and bottom were both made with hard golden plastic that dug into her hips, upper thighs, and sides if she moved the wrong way, but there was some lycra material built in to give it some flex as she moved. She attached the hard plastic collar and hung the choke chain between her boobs and let it hang down between her knees. The purplish "dress" that hung from the bottom could have been longer, but it would do. There were brown booties included, but she opted to wear the golden flip flops she bought to go with. She had put up her hair before she left to complete the look.

"A slave girl outfit for a future slave?" she said in a quieter whisper "I can only hope they like it and don't think I look ridiculous."

She went to the kitchen to finish up, and everything came together with a few minutes to spare. Shannon and Ray walked in at exactly 6:30.