Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 28

Story Info
Jamie talks with her Masters about Tim.
3.2k words
5
1.1k
00

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie roll in life continued: work was great, Tim was great, sessions were great, Ray and Shannon were great. She was having drinks or going on outings with work friends and her personal friends and she was beginning to mix her closest friends from each group with the other. Tim had met both groups and they both loved him. Everything was coming up aces for Jamie!

Another few weeks went by, and she got a message from Shannon: they wanted to have dinner at Jamie's condo. They wanted soup and salad, so Jamie looked up a good and bland (for Shannon) soup and prepped the meal for dinner at 6. They arrived at exactly 6 pm.

Jamie wore her blue harem slave girl outfit and put on the collar and leash, locking it herself before they arrived. She served dinner and was about to move away when Ray insisted she grab some dinner and join them at the table. This was new, Jamie always waited until they were done. This time they ate and chatted like old friends.

Jamie really liked that aspect of her enslavement, they were always so nice and inviting and provided such interesting conversation. Suddenly, the subject changed immediately when Shannon said:

"So, tell me about your new man."

Jamie was caught off guard, and had not told Tim about Ray and Shannon nor had she told them about Tim. Shannon noticed and followed up, laughing out loud as she did:

"Oh give me a fucking break Jamie, don't pretend like he was a fucking secret. Just tell me who it is. We want to fucking know."

Jamie was still amazed how she could use the F word so much and it mean so little. Once again, she used the F word three times in her request to know about Tim, but no time did it have any venom or emotion behind it.

"Um, well, I um.... He's a..."

"For fucks sake!" she said with another laugh and slapped Jamie's arm playfully. "How about we start with a name?"

Jamie answered, then proceeded to answer all Shannon's questions about Tim. Some were obvious questions anyone would ask like "What does he do?" or "Where is he from?". Others were more personal and strange: many Jamie didn't know the answer to. There were many more questions about the details of their sessions and what Tim wanted to do and things he said. This went on for about a half hour, Jamie could not remember how many questions were asked. Shannon then got to the point that Jamie was waiting for:

"So, you haven't told him about us, have you?"

"No Goddess."

"Why not?"

"I'm not sure what to say... I don't know what he would think."

"Especially about you blowing my well hung fucking hubby here!" she said as she winked seductively at Ray.

Jamie blushed.

"Yeah, he may not like that." Shannon continued. "So, I took the liberty of doing a profile of this mother fucker who is fucking my sexy slave, and I wanted you to fill in some gaps for me. That's why we played 20 questions with 200 fucking questions here."

"How did you know who he was?" Jamie blurted out, shocked he wasn't her secret.

"Really?" Shannon said sarcastically with a knowing smile, "Fucking really? Come on Jamie, what the fuck? We have your social media logins. Remember? It was obvious a few weeks ago you were fucking somebody, I wanted to know who!" Shannon continued with another playful slap on her arm.

"I saw you looking at my anklet here...." she said as she slid her seat back and put her socked foot on the table "...and I know you counted the fucking keys on it when you attached the key to your own collar. How many did you count?"

"Um, well, I think..." Jamie didn't quite know how to answer so she blurted out "...four. There were four including mine."

"Did you fucking wonder who they are for?"

"Yes." She said honestly

"Ha!" she cackled a laugh, "I fucking bet you did! Well, I will tell you! One is for Ray. One for David, remember the old fuck who likes it when I beat the fucking shit out of him? And the other is Toby, you met that little fuck a while back, but you didn't know he was my bitch, did you."

"Toby?"

Shannon said his full name and Jamie recalled her session with him a few months ago. He was some sort of investment type.

"Yep, that's four fucking slaves." Shannon continued. "I session with him, put him in his fucking place, let him massage my fucking feet and rub lotion on my legs and ass and he is all fucking mine. Some men are so fucking easy."

"Do they have collars too?" Jamie asked.

"Fuck no, those fucking bitches wear chastity belts when I make them. Those keys are to their fucking cocks. I own their fucking dicks! I say, "Lock that shit up!" and they lock that shit up! I wear the key like fucking jewelry."

"Wow...." Was all Jamie could manage to say after a long and somewhat awkward pause.

"Anyway, back to Tim..." She continued as if uninterrupted "I profiled him, but he doesn't put that much out there for me to see, so, 20 fucking questions about him. Now, I think I know what to do."

"Goddess?" Jamie trailed off, implying a question but suddenly scared of what she may say next.

"Don't fucking worry," She said as if she knew Jamie just got nervous "I got this. So, we think Tim's the type that will be cool with this or not. There will be no convincing him. Period. If he isn't down with you being our slave that's going to be a problem. He won't be cool with you blowing Ray. Period. He can't find out either."

"But, after this talk, I think he will be ok with you being our slave as long as he gets to have you. You will probably have to let him session with other women. I'm not sure, again you didn't have a bunch of answers that I needed and he doesn't put fucking shit on social media."

"I would let him session with other women anyway." Jamie said.

"Well aren't you modern and open! Good fucking girl Jamie!"

"Not just that," Shannon continued, "we think you could serve us and you could be a couple. He obviously has a submissive side or fetish, which is why he pays you hundreds of dollars per hour for you to beat him down or let him suck your toes and lick your feet. Also..."

Shannon went on describing how they would go business as usual with Tim knowing 99% of the details. Shannon and Jamie were both fairly certain Tim would get wise to the situation or eventually know something odd was going on, so they had to tell him eventually. Shannon thought he would be cool with it and, if all worked as Shannon thought it would, Jamie would have Tim and they would both know the details of Jamie's enslavement. He would never know about the blow jobs, but the other details of the arrangement would not be a secret.

'This way I can stay with Shannon and Ray and still have Tim.' Jamie thought as Shannon continued. 'I think this relationship can last, I hope it can, and this would be a huge help.'

Shannon talked for about 10 straight minutes on all the details of how Tim would be brought into the fold and what he would be exposed too. During this 10 minutes, there was not one profane word uttered. Shannon didn't even use the F word. Jamie had noticed this before, but now it was clear that when Shannon was hyper focused on something, in this case informing Tim of the situation, she never cursed.

'Weird....' Jamie thought to herself. 'It's amazing how the profanity can be turned on and off like that. So often it's so natural and such a huge part of her daily speech, but when deep in thought it vanishes.'

Jamie wondered if Shannon or Ray and their PhD's could explain how that worked. She smiled at the thought.

"What?" Ray asked, interrupting his wife. "What's that smile? You are thinking something naughty, aren't you?"

"Sorry Master, its nothing." She replied, hoping he would let it go. He did.

After about an hour at the table together they had a plan. Jamie was going to introduce Tim to Shannon and play it off as Jamie exchanging notes and thoughts with a fellow session wrestler. Shannon would wrestle Tim, putting him in a submissive mindset. Then she would let Jamie tell Tim why she willingly bowed to Shannon and Ray and became their slave.

Jamie would lead the explaining so Tim could see that it was her idea and her choice. It wasn't exactly true, but Shannon was adamant that it had to be the story or else Tim may fight the idea. If he fought the idea, he may never accept it and Jamie would have to choose between enslavement and having Tim. She did not relish that thought.

Once the plan was set, she texted Tim to set a date. Once that was done, they left. It was the first time Jamie had served where there was nothing physical involved: no wrestling, foot worship, no massages, no housework, no cleaning, no blow jobs. She was a bit disappointed that nothing of the sort happened, but she reminded herself that she did nothing wrong and it was up to them what happened.

Once they left, she cleaned up, showered, opened a fresh bottle of her red wine, checked a few emails and booked a session for the next week with someone she had written off as a time waster. She was in bed by 10 and fell asleep with a smile on her face.

Jamie was excited for the night, a Thursday, and the plan was set: Jamie was to introduce Shannon as a fellow wrestler and friend who was fairly new to the session wrestling world. The plan was that they were exchanging notes and ideas for dominating clients in addition to not seeing each other for a while and wanting to get together. Jamie was to play the experienced girl taking her inexperienced friend under her wing. Tim was to be their willing practice dummy and it was a role Jamie knew he would be happy to play, especially when he saw Shannon in a bikini.

They all arrived at Jamie's at 6:30 and carried Shannon's mats (meaning David's mats) into the living room for the upcoming match. They changed, and Jamie emerged from her bedroom in her favorite red tie up bikini that both Tim and Shannon had seen multiple times before. Shannon came out of the bathroom a moment later in a green and yellow bikini similar to Jamie's with the exception of the cheeky bottom that showed most of her ample yet toned backside. By this time Tim had stripped out of his shoes and socks and shirt and was only wearing gym shorts.

He was obviously liking what he saw, Jamie noticed him adjust himself through his gym shorts at the same time he was having trouble keeping his eyes off Shannon.

'It's a new site for him to see, I can't hold that against him.' She thought as she put any jealous feelings out of her mind. She focused on the plan, and she took the lead rather than deferring to her Goddess:

"Ok, let's do this!" she said cheerfully. She was truly enthusiastic for what was about to happen: Tim would be introduced to her situation with Shannon. At minimum, he would be aware of the arrangement.

"Shannon, I get to kick his ass regularly: why don't you take the first fall." She suggested.

"Great!" she said. She had that same sorority girl tone and demeanor that she had adopted when Jamie first went to the mansion for the second session with Ray. She toned down the sorority girl aspect, but somehow kept the cheerful nature.

'Dam she is good at these things.' Jamie thought as she saw Shannon kneel on the mat and tag Tim in for the first time. In a lightning quick motion, she grabbed his hand on the tag and pulled while bull rushing him. She ended up on his right shoulder as he went down onto his left shoulder. Instead of going for the choke hold she pulled his right arm straight and wrapped her legs around it, securing him in an armbar. Tim was pinned and it was only 6:43, the night was off to a quick start.

'Ray did that same thing to me....' Jamie thought as she watched her Goddess pinning her man for the first time. 'I wonder who taught whom that trick?'

She slid her crotch to his triceps and laid her legs across his chest and was ready to lean back to inflict some pain when she stopped and started the trash talk. It was clean trash talk, but she was going to dial up the humiliation, just like she said she would:

"Tap or pain Tim? One or the other: tap or pain?"

"Umm...."

"Too late, pain it is!" She replied as she started to lean back and bend his arm in a way it wasn't designed to bend.

"Tap! Tap! Tap!" Tim said quickly as he tapped her calf for mercy frantically.

"Well..... ok. But, the tap offer has passed. Now you have to say please." She said with a laugh as she looked at Jamie then back at Tim.

"Please. Please tap!" he cried out.

"Fine...." Shannon chirped sarcastically "... but this isn't over!"

She then slid her butt back on the mat while still holding Tim's arm and moved her feet to his face.

"Jamie told me you like feet: is that true? Are you a little foot boy? If you are her foot boy, want to be my foot boy too?" she said through a laugh and a wink at Jamie.

"I would do what she says, Tim," Jamie chimed in tauntingly, "I think she has you!"

"Ok, yeah, I'm kinda her foot boy," he said as he blushed a bit. "But, uhhh, she would maybe have to approve of me being your foot boy too." Tim then stammered.

Shannon laughed, and Jamie matched her laughter as they were supposed to be old friends.

"Ok!" Jamie exclaimed "You are her foot boy too!"

At that, Shannon released him, stood over him, and planted her foot on his chest triumphantly.

"Sorry, it's not so easy! You have to do better than that to EARN the right to be my foot boy!" She said as she put emphasis on "earn".

"Again." She said as a question and statement simultaneously and held out her hand for him to tap in.

He knelt in front of her and did so.

They fought for position a bit, with Tim fighting Shannon with his arms as he gave ground as she advanced on him. Shannon was just too quick and soon knocked Tim over. She pounced on him, climbed onto his chest and slid down into a classic schoolgirl pin. Her thighs were now against his ears and Jamie knew exactly what was coming next.

"Ok Tim. I think you know what's coming!" She taunted.

She then secured his head between her thighs as she rolled over on her back, bringing him with her and locking him in a front headscissor that looked incredibly tight. His face was about eight inches from her bikini covered vagina since he tried to pull away during the roll. Shannon then grabbed his arms and shifted her weight forward so just his chin was pressed up against her vagina. Tim had a look of amazed astonishment on his face.

'He is obviously exhilarated at having his face so close to her hoo hoo!' Jamie thought with a smile as she cheered them both on: Tim to hold on and Shannon to make him tap.

Shannon let his arms go and put her hands behind her head, feigning relaxation while holding Tim securely between her thighs. The taunting continued. It was still clean and playful, but Jamie thought Shannon was choosing her words very strategically.

Tim's hands grasped at her inner thighs, her belly, and against her mostly bare hips trying in vain to escape. Shannon let him grope her body as she turned to Jamie and began talking as if Tim were not even there.

"Jamie this hold is awesome, of course you already know that, but I want to let you know what I like to do." Shannon said as she kept up the ruse of them being old friends comparing notes. "Since the guy's chin is basically right on my.... ya know... kitty cat... I love to keep them here for a few minutes. But, I usually don't squeeze, I just hold and flex my adductor muscles gently to kinda massage his face a little. If I squeeze he would be out, so I usually don't. What do you do?"

"I usually squeeze and it's tap city for them. It's only a few seconds and they tap, I usually make them do it at least 10 times before I let them go. Sometimes I caress their forehead with my thumb and talk a bit of shit to them." Jamie said with a laugh.

"Sometimes I baby talk to them! Something like "poor big man trapped?" or "poor boy tap to little girl". Things like that to get in their head a bit!" Shannon said, reverting to actual baby talk for her comments.

They bantered about a bit more while Shannon held Tim helplessly in her grasp. When they were done talking over Tim's plight in her front headscissor, Shannon said:

"Beg for release or I make you tap."

"Beg? What do yo...."

Shannon shut his mouth by ratcheting up the pressure and making him tap in about four seconds.

"Good boy." She said when he did. "Now, lay on your back. Jamie, how do you do a side headscissor?"

"Well, it depends on how much they are fighting back. Sometimes I put my knee under their chin if they are looking up or I treat it like a reverse and make them look at my ass. If I treat it like the reverse, I pull them all the way up in there, if ya' know what I mean!" she said with a laugh, knowing she was referring to pulling a man's head into her crotch.

"Yeah, I like the second way!" Shannon said cheerfully with a smile. She then stomped playfully on Tim's chest and asked:

"Are you ready for a side headscissor so we can compare notes in real time?"

"Sure." Tim replied.

"Good!" Shannon said as she stepped on his chest and took position on the far side of him, opposite the side Jamie was standing on.

'She just wanted to step on him, she did that to me too.' Jamie thought as she saw what Shannon did.

"I'll go first!" Shannon said in her same cheerful tone. Jamie was amazed how she could turn the profanity off and on.