Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 29

Story Info
The practice session with Tim comes to an end.
2.9k words
5
2.2k
2

Part 29 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tim..." Jamie started before Shannon unexpectedly interrupted her:

"So Tim I have a confession to make Jamie and I have been lying to you tonight I'm sorry let me explain." She said matter of factly with no pause in the sentence and no breath taken.

Jamie was stunned! Shocked! Horrified! Her mind raced for a split second before Shannon clarified, barely a pause between the two thoughts:

"Wait, that's not fair, Jamie hasn't lied tonight. I guess I should say I lied to both of you." Shannon said, pauses and breaths returned between her words.

"Shan...?" Jamie said cryptically, unsure what else to say.

"Sorry Jamie, give me a minute, but can I keep your man here while I talk? I like this hold, I think I really have him!" Shannon said cheerfully, her words not matching the suddenly different vibe in the room.

"Uh, I guess?" Jamie said uncertainly.

'This was way off script....what is she doing?' Jamie thought. The terror had subsided when Shannon clarified that Jamie had not lied, but Jamie was on edge and incredibly nervous about the next few minutes.

"Great! Thanks Jamie!" Shannon said, her cheerful tone still pouring through her words.

"You are probably wondering what the hell I'm talking about and how I lied to you. Sorry about that by that way, Jamie really didn't lie, I didn't mean to put it that way. I was just nervous to come clean about this..." Shannon continued as terror and fear returned to Jamie's mind.

'Come clean about what?! What is she doing!?' Jamie wondered again, scared near to death about what she was about to say.

"... and tell you what I'm really doing here. Jamie, I guess I wasn't totally honest. Remember when we talked about you sessioning a few months ago. That first conversation? When we went to dinner?"

Shannon was seemingly trying to remind Jamie of a conversation that never happened, but Shannon's face clearly told Jamie to play along, so she did:

"Uh, yeah, hard to forget a conversation like that..." Jamie said uncertainly. She didn't know what else to say and had no idea where Shannon was going with this.

Shannon laughed, stuck with her cheerful tone and sorority girl attitude, and proceeded to tell Tim about the night, a fictional night, she learned what sessioning was and about finding Jamie's profile on the session website. In this fictional story Shannon told, her and Jamie went to dinner and talked about Jamie being a session wrestler and Shannon wanting to join the sessioning world too. Shannon told a pretty believable story, and it took her about 10 minutes to complete the telling of her 100% made up tale of how she learned Jamie was a session wrestler.

"I still can't believe that was really you on the site, but I know your hot body anywhere! Even when you don't show your face anywhere on your profile! You should have seen your face when I asked about it...." Shannon continued, playfully making fun of Jamie about her made up reaction during a fictional conversation during a made-up dinner.

"Anyway...." Shannon said with a long pause, implying she was ready to get to the point. "....I have been sessioning for a few months now, and I started the week after we talked. I know, I should have told you...."

Shannon continued the fictional tale, talking about feeling bad about not telling Jamie about starting to session and being self-conscious about taking any business from Jamie.

"Hey: there aren't a whole lot of session wrestlers around here! I'm not saying I can take business from you, you are so pretty, but 3 million people live within a few hours of us and there are three wrestlers based here. Three! And I'm going to compete with a friend?" she had said at one point during the long continuation of the made-up dinner and, apparently, of Shannon's made-up session wrestling side job. Jamie was as much confused as scared now, but she tried hard to hide her fear of what Shannon may say next.

"Anyway...." Shannon said with a long pause, implying she was ready to get to the point. Again. "....to my point: I wanted to see how well we could tag team a guy and wrestle him together. I just knew we would have chemistry together, but I had to be sure. And we do, right? I think we do! I think this went great! What do you two think?"

Tim made a smartass comment and Shannon laughed, but Jamie was too stunned to laugh. Too scared to laugh. Too nervous to laugh. Too confused to laugh. So, she said nothing.

"Jamie? What do you think?

"Yeah...." Jamie said, uncertainty oozing into her words once again.

"Me TOO!" Shannon almost shrieked in a high-pitched agreement before getting on with the made-up story:

"So I have a client I session with about once a week as I have time, his name is David, and he is pretty rich. I mean, crazy rich! He has a mansion here is town and his family owns a beach house! A freaking beach house! The family owns a.... well... I better not say what he does, I don't want to "out" him, but he is crazy rich!"

"He wants another girl to join our sessions and play our games. Nothing rated X! Not even rated R! Don't worry Tim, I'm not a hooker!" Shannon joked with a laugh, Jamie managed an honest laugh too as Shannon continued without pause:

"I don't even do topless or thong: bikini is the best they get from me! We just wrestle, I always kick his old ass and make him beg for my mercy, but he likes when I wear outfits when I do it. Like, some outfits make sense: like when I dress like Madam Liberty or Crimson Justice and he plays the villain and I win. Or when I dress like a female boxer and beat on him a bit with those big stupid boxing gloves. I cant even hurt him with those things on my hands, but he loves it! Others don't make any sense though."

She paused, took a deep breath for what seemed like the first time in 6 or 8 minutes. Jamie's fear was dying by the minute, but she still had no idea what was going on.

'Why did she tell Tim about David? That's David's story, right? She described him in every detail, even the boxing fetish." Jamie wondered as Shannon took her breath and continued:

"Some are kinda weird though. He likes it best when I dress like a submissive female character or stereotype then beat him up. Like, for example, a harem girl outfit that makes me look something like a slave girl to a Sultan or something. Genie outfits too, he loves those, and he really likes my Slave Leia outfit, that one gold slave girl bikini."

"I hate that gold bikini too: is so uncomfortable! The top and bottom are both made with hard golden plastic that digs into my hips, upper thighs, and sides if I move the wrong way. The hard plastic collar is tight and that choke chain always clicking and clanking between my plastic covered boobs is kinda awkward too! It hurts me to wear, I can't imagine how it digs into him when I beat the crap out of him."

"Shan, where ya going with this?" Jamie as casually as she possibly could. "You peaked my curiosity, buuuutttt..."

"Yeah, I'm rambling a bit, but I wanted to set the stage here: he wants to wrestle two girls at once. He wants double the fun! Basically, he wants me and another girl to dominate him. He doesn't like the other session wrestler in the area, and he says visiting wrestlers are hard to schedule two at a time. He also says they don't have any chemistry and it can get awkward sometimes. He really wants me and a friend of mine that I like, so I wanted to ask you. I wanted to wrestle with you first to see how it would work, I think we can both agree his blood is going to boil with desire if he gets to see us both in bikinis on the mat!" She finished with a laugh and bratty snap of her fingers. Without stopping and giving Jamie or Tm a chance to speak, she continued:

"And he is into a bit of foot play (she giggled shyly as she said this) and likes to lick my feet and suck my toes after I crush him. Lots of guys do, but he really does!" she finished as she paused and looked at Jamie. She raised her eyebrows, implying Jamie should speak.

"Yeah, lots of them sure do. Tim sure does, right!" Jamie said, now confident she knew where Shannon was going with this and calming down a bit more with each passing minute. Talking was helpful, it gave her a chance to calm down even more and keep up the rouse of them being old friends.

They chatted more, Tim was mostly silent, and Jamie was really starting to feel better.

'Tim is also cool with guys licking my feet too, since he used to be one of those guys.' She reminded herself silently. Her and Tim had talked about her session wrestling at length before dating, and he knew about everything she did during sessions. She had nothing to hide from him before they dated, so she didn't hesitate to tell him about it now that they were openly dating.

Now that they were a couple, he wasn't the biggest fan of other men licking her feet or sucking her toes, but they agreed that Jamie wouldn't remind him of it and he would live with it. They both liked the arrangement. Shannon changed the vibe when she used to Goddess voice to say:

"Well Jamie: what do you say? Want to work with me and team up on David? Remember, he is super rich, buys clothes and costumes, and tips big!"

"Yeah!" Jamie said enthusiastically. "Hell yeah! What do you think Tim?"

"So, let me get this right, it's just another session with some guy but he likes you to dress in costumes? Is that right? Is that it?"

Jamie was taken aback by the simplicity of his question. She didn't know what to say, so Shannon bailed her out by saying:

"Um.... I guess... yeah! Like... Ok, wait," Shannon said as she paused and played up the cheerful sorority girl role, "maybe I made that a lot more complicated than it had to be!" she said as she laughed at herself and made a joke at her own expense. "I was just nervous about telling Jamie I was a wrestler now and I was kinda scared she wouldn't want to work with me! I mean... I'm no where near as good as she is, she taught me half the shit I know...."

Shannon continued talking to Tim as Jamie realized that Tim was right: from his perspective it was as simple as that. Jamie could agree to fictional sessions with David and Shannon or she could pass. If she said yes to the fictional offer, Jamie would be busy periodically with fictional sessions with the pair when Jamie would actually be serving as slave to Ray and Shannon. Tim would be oblivious to everything else going on between Shannon, Ray, and Jamie, and this could keep the rouse up for a long time to come.

From Tim's perspective it was just that: another session with some guy. Jamie did lots of sessions with guys and she told Tim about every one.

It was almost too perfect! If she came back with a stray bruises from Ray or Shannon dominating her she could say it was a rough session with Shannon and David. She could also say David paid extra for a rough session (Tim and her did not share bank accounts, so he didn't know how much money she had). Her costumes that she already owned were easily explained. She no longer needed to hide them when he came over and guard the hiding place. Shannon could be in her life without hiding from Tim. That meant Ray could be in her life without hiding from Tim. Jamie and Shannon were old friends, or so the made-up story went, so it was obvious that Jamie would know Ray. It was almost too perfect!

Shannon brought her back to the moment when she said:

"Ok, you can have your man back now!" and released Tim from her front headscissor and stood over him.

"Jamie," she said "can I ask you something else? You can say no, but I think it would be fun to do it together!"

Jamie had a feeling she knew what Shannon wanted when she saw Shannon wiggling every one of her toes on the mat.

"Are you going to ask if my man can suck on your toes?"

"NO!!" Shannon exclaimed defiantly before softening her tone, "Our toes! Not my toes, that would be selfish and awkward! Our toes! I want to know if you will let him worship both our tootsies?"

"Tim?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"For you Jamie, I can do that!"

There were a few jokes and laughs as Jamie and Shannon left the mats and sat on the couch. Tim went to the kitchen for wine, Shannon feigned jealously at Jamie's amazing man, and then whispered to Jamie:

"He never would have went for it! No fucking chance, that was a stupid fucking idea. I can't believe I fucking suggested it, I thought I was smarter than that! This is much easier and cleaner. Now we are friends!

Tim brought the wine, serving a glass to either lady, then sat at their feet and starting worshiping Jamie's feet.

"Wait, she can go first, it was her idea!" Jamie said, secretly wanting Tim to pleasure her owner and Goddess's feet first. Tim wordlessly smiled and softly grabbed Shannon's foot and started working his tongue between her toes while he massaged the same foot with his massive, powerful hands.

There were more jokes between she and Shannon and the night continued. Shannon asked about fun stories Jamie had about sessions, and Jamie did most of the talking as Shannon listened intently and let her drive the conversation.

As Jamie sat there with Shannon, Tim sitting at their feet, thoughts continued to swirl through her mind. Fear was nearly all gone, although a bit of anxiety remained due to how truly afraid shew as was Shannon went of script. However, one feeling came up more than all the others. One thought trumped the rest. The most prominent thought of all the ones swirling in her mind was happiness.

Happiness. She was overjoyed. She won, in her own way. She got Tim. She got to have her cake and eat it too. She was winning in every way she had always wanted to: work, great friends and social life, and a great man in Tim. She was also winning in a way she never knew she wanted to: she was a slave to her Masters. Serving them filled a void in her life she didn't know was there. She could not wait to see what the future held now that she was under lock and key of her owners and she had a story to tell Tim.

She worried a bit about the deception they were going to play, but she told herself it was no different that a session. Sessions were intimate, her slavery to Shannon and Ray was intimate too. Both were platonic though. There would be no sex, so she would never cheat on Tim. She would have to do some mental gymnastics about the blowjobs, but since they predated Tim and would never lead to cheating she did not feel it was cheating.

'Ok, maybe its cheating.' She told herself silently, 'But if I keep doing it I'm going to be so happy and so much better to Tim that is will be worth it. He can never know, and I'm ok with that!'

Everything was amazing! She was ready to follow this path as long as she possibly could. She was happy.

The End?

I may have more in store for Jamie, but I'm not 100% sure where to go. I might do a short story where Jamie is ordered to dominate Ray and Shannon for a change of pace, maybe it can be a fantasy of Shannon's?

I have thought about finding a way to better incorporate male chastity into the story, but I just never found a reasonable home for that subject matter outside of a few references. I thought about bringing Shannon's third slave, Toby, into the story and letting Shannon and Jamie beat him down, lock him in chastity, force him to serve for a weekend, and tease him constantly with Keyholder keyplay.

If you want more, please comment and let me know. The story is quite long already, I know, but I have thoroughly enjoyed thinking about it, writing it, and sharing it with everyone who took the time to read it. If you made it this far and enjoyed what I wrote, I truly appreciate you for doing so.