Set Bonus Ch. 02

Story Info
Juggernaut.
4.3k words
4.71
2k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbflyboy
pbflyboy
44 Followers

"Are we sure this is a good idea?" Myx glanced over to where Nell and Tenna were standing. "I mean, no offense to our new friends, but..."

"Yes, we're sure it's a good idea." Lunara confirmed. She was also standing near by, though while Paladin and healer were fully dressed (and in Nell's case, armored) the Soldier wore only a shirt that only just maintained modesty. If she didn't move to much. Her long, lean legs were entirely uncovered. "Given our experience with these items so far, they tend to be a little hard to remove by involved parties. Plus, so far everything disintegrates clothes. I'm today's test dummy. Vi's already tied up." She gestured to the floating mage busy identifying a new item set. "And you are impulsive."

"Aw, come on Lu." Myx whined theatrically. "You can trust me."

"To have my back? Yes." Lunara agreed. "To not get herself stuck playing with a magic sex toy at a bad time?" She cocked her head and arched an eyebrow.

The Rogue inhaled to reply, then sagged. "Okay, fair."

"Right?" Said Lunara. "Then we'd get to walk, probably naked, to the neighbors and ask, if any of us can still talk, to please untie us. Or we ask the Paladin and Cleric for help"

"If any of you can still talk." Smirked Tenna. "But we appreciate being invited. After seeing what Vi's gear could do, we were curious."

They were currently gathered in Vi's workspace, in a dilapidated keep the companions used for a base of operation. They had discovered, through experimentation, that Vi's collar alone was not enough to mitigate the pearl necessary to cast identify. With the whole set, however, the spell seemed to be working. At the moment, the fully bound Mage was concentrating on a set similar to her own; the case adorned with a sword and shield. Presumably for a warrior. Hence Lunara, a soldier, preparing to test it out

"The pieces I can see don't look too bad." Put in Tenna. "I mean, Vi is really tied up, but the worst thing I can see is that mask thing. Not sure how that's going to work."

"Vi is quite effective as she is." Said Nell. "A warrior will need to be able to move. Swing a weapon, change position. That would be difficult with arms and legs bound."

"Mm, yes." Said Lunara. "I'm curious to see if it works like the other one. I can't see how this will make me more effective at, well, anything."

Just then, the Wizard blinked, looking up from her task. She shook her head regaining her bearings, before turning to the group with a furrow brow. "Mmn mhmn."

"Well, was it worth it?" Asked Lunara.

Vi raised her eyebrows and nodded emphatically. "Mhm hmm. Mhm hmm."

"Well, what does it do?" Inquired Myx.

"Mhmm." Replied the Mage with a glare. "Hm hmme hurmphl, ham... mrrr..." A nearby slate lifted and a hovering stick of chalk hastily scribbled some words on it. 'Let me out!'

"Or you could just write what found out" grinned Myx.

Lunara sighed, stepping over to the Mage. She pulled the clasp on the gag before peeling it from Vi's face. "Another set then? Like yours."

"Mmuah, yeah." Vi mumbled as her gag reluctantly released her mouth. "Very similar. Same 'curse'. Clothes poof, can't get it off yourself, ect. There's a set bonus. I'm not a close combat fighter, but it sounds really powerful."

"What's it do?"

"Start putting it on. I'll explain as you got." Replied Vi. A bundle of straps lifted off the surface it had been sitting on and hovered to Lunara. "This first. It's the center of it all. I think you'll like it."

"Fine." Lunara growled. This was not unexpected. She pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her lean body. She was tall, though not as tall as Nell, lithe and graceful where the Paladin was solid. Her mid-length brown hair was swept back from her face. She sighed as she took the straps and began to look them over. "Is it going to make me horny?"

"Yes." Vi's cheeks colored only slightly. "Though I couldn't tell you how that will work. Mine is way worse when I cast."

"Don't worry, Lu." teased Myx. "I'll be here to give you a hand."

"I'm sure." returned Lunara. "I think this is a harness of some kind. So what does this do?" She held it up to he chest, finally figuring out which way was up.

"It makes you stronger." replied Vi. "Much stronger. Superhumanly so, I'd say. It's also the interface for some of the other functions."

"'Superhumanly strong'? That sounds suspicious considering it doesn't look like it will restrain me much." Finally getting a feel for it's shape, Lunara lowered the 'garment' and stepped into it, drawing it up her legs. The only real fastening she could see was a collar like structure so she brought that to he neck. Everything seemed to slip into place as she did. There were three horizontal straps; one across her hips, and two arranged above and below her breasts. There were also two vertical straps which framed her chest and sex. coming together at her back, between her shoulder blades. As she got the collar it place and buckled it, everything tightened up, for a not uncomfortable but quite snug fit. "Ugh." Lunara groaned. "Those crotch straps are going to take getting used to." She ran a finger down to adjust one but it wouldn't budge. "Ah, there's the bondage." She reached for the fastening on the collar to find it also stuck tight. "Vi, come here."

The Mage magically dragged her hovering form to her friend. Lunara set about trying the catches on Vi's gear finding she could not loosen them either.

"Just like before." said Lunara. "Prisoners can't help one another it seems."

"Yes, well. I wasn't thinking I would be let fully out until I'd identified a few things, and I was going to be no use to you anyway." sniffed Vi, wiggling her encased arms. "Now, psychology aside, do you fell any stronger."

"No, but I'm just standing here." Lunara looked at her hands, wiggling her fingers.

"So, lift something." suggested Vi.

Lunara glanced around the room. Furnishings were sparse; a few tables and stools. She was eyeing up a large cabinet when a new idea presented itself.

"No hurry, Lu." put in Myx. "I could watch you stand around and think all d-Hey-yay-yay!" The Rogue shrieked as Lunara's hand gripped her shirt collar and she, very suddenly found herself levered off the ground. And as surprised as she was, Myx was not the only one.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Lunara, as she swung the dangling Rogue around, with one arm, seemingly effortlessly. "It's like she's not even there! She's light as a feather!"

"She's here all right!" Complained Myx, who'd latched on to the Soldier's arm. "Could you put her down!?"

"If you really wanted down, I'm sure you could squirm out of your shirt." smirked Lunar. "Then we could watch you stand around and think." She turned to Vi. "Seriously, this is incredible. I feel like I could take on the world, and all I've done is lift a skinny rogue off the ground."

"I think 'slim' is the word you're looking for." growled Myx through gritted teeth.

"Are the rest this good?" Lunara released the rogue, who landed gracefully.

"Matter of opinion, I guess." replied the Mage. "Try the sandals next. Apparently, they 'impart stability'." A set of foot ware lifted off it's table and floated to Lunara. They had the look of gladiatorial sandals, but with three leather cuff-like straps that would run up the calf as opposed to wrapped laces. Lunara noticed there were no buckles, only smooth bits of metal on the ends, but as she sat to don the gear, they clung together as if by magnets when she brought them close. 'And I bet they won't come undone by accident either.' She thought. As with her harness, everything slipped into place and seemed to fit perfectly. "Stability, huh?" she climbed back to her feet. "Nell, would you try to throw me?"

"Um." The Paladin's cheeks darkened. Not only was she a fair bit larger than the Soldier, she was fully armored against a mostly naked opponent. But she'd been asked. "Of course." She set aside her shield and moved to square up with Lunara. "I will... go easy."

"To start with, please." agreed Lunara, standing opposite the Paladin.

They both dropped to a grappling stance, Nell struggling to keep her eyes on Lunara's. True to her word, she began slowly, reaching out to grasp at the Soldier, who did not try to evade. Nell was not as well-versed in unarmed combat as Tenna, but she knew the basics and the simple trips she attempted was textbook; hook a leg, while shoving back. But Lunara didn't move. Nell tried again, putting a little more effort behind it. It was like pushing on a wall. On the third attempt, Lunara stood straight and folded her arms. To Nell, it felt as though she was trying to uproot a tree.

"I think 'stability' undersold things a little." Quipped Lunara. She bent her knees, and very sudden scooped The Paladin off her feet, holding her off the floor like a child. The larger, fully armored Paladin.

"Whoa!" Nell yelped. She'd been manhandled before, but by trolls. Giants. Not by average people. She flailed for a moment, before understanding the strength she felt in her opponent's arms. She was... stabile. "Impressive. It's been some time since I was taken off my feet by anything less than a cave troll."

"Yeah." Replied Lunara, as she lowered Nell back to the ground. "I feel about that strong. I am, however, buck-ass naked. Draw your sword and I'd be screwed. Could I even hold a weapon wearing this? Or would that disintegrate too?"

"No idea." replied Vi. "An experiment for another day, because if I read this next one correctly, we're about to take care of that." A pair of leather gauntlets drifted over to float in front of Lunara. They were a dark gray in color, etched with an intermingled motif of swords and chains, and judging by their size, would come to just shy of the Soldier's elbow.

"Ah." sighed Lunara, eyeing the decoration before accepting the gauntlets. "And what do these do?"

"Put them on." Vi grinned. "I think this will have to be seen to be believed."

"Mn." Lunara growled. She slipped the left glove on her hand, noticing as she did, several catches on the bracer potion. Donning the right, she used it to clip the left ones closed, Immediately, that hand balled into a fist, and would not uncurl. "There we go. My hands are going to be useless wearing these. Well except maybe for punching."

"Not quite." Said Vi. "Hold still." With a moment's concentration, The Mage used what ever telekinetic spell she had active to close the clasps in the other gauntlet, clenching the Soldier's free hand. "Now, think of the weapon you want. Like your halberd."

"Right." grumbled Lunara. "I couldn't even pick it up with my hands stuck like-- Whoa!"

Her arms snapped up in parallel, suddenly gripping a shimmering polearm. It was translucent, as if made of glass and had an ephemeral glow to it. "What in the Hells?" Examining her new weapon, She found that while she could not let go of it, she could slide her hands up and down the shaft, even switch positions, though they snapped quickly back into place, limiting her freedom. "Oh, I see." She did a few practice twirls, and though she mostly had to keep both her hands on it, the halberd was easily and instinctively manipulated. "Okay, yeah. I could at least defend myself with this. Sucks that I'm stuck to it though."

"Drawbacks." sighed Vi. "That's made of Force. It won't break and it will stay razor sharp. Don't spar with that. I'm just guessing, but I bet it will go through Nell's armor like butter."

Lunara gave a low whistle. "Wow. Well, I guess I can't be disarmed at least. Not even by myself." She spun the weapon slowly before her. The hand over hand motion she had to use because of her grip restrictions appeared awkward to the trained eye, but came off as natural. "Super strength, a super sharp, indestructible weapon. And I can't be knocked down? Give me a little armor and I could take on the world."

"Getting there." said Vi. "Ready for the next part?" The last piece lifted off the table. It was a dark colored helm of sorts, though the way it appeared, it was near useless. There were no eyeholes, and there was a rounded protrusion in the inner surface; about where the wearer's mouth would be.

"You're going to have to explain this one before I put-" Lunara sighed, glancing at her locked hands. "Before I let someone put it on me. How am i supposed to see? Or talk? My mouth is the only place that bump can go and once it's on, I bet I won't be getting it off myself."

"No, you won't." Agreed Vi. "But you'll see just fine. Better even. It grants you three hundred sixty degree echolocation. All around vision, essentially. As for the speech..." The Mage shrugged. "Welcome to my world."

"Fine then." Lunara growled, "But before you shut me up, that's the last piece. What's the set bonus?"

"Oh, that." Said Vi with a grin. "It makes you resistant to magic and physical damage. Highly resistant. Maybe 'nigh invulnerable' resistant." The mage floated, holding her smirk as silence reigned around her. "Feel better about being naked now?"

"So..." Lunara's brains stuttered. "I can't be hurt if I wear the full set?"

"I won't say 'can't'." Replied Vi. "You should still be careful. But the way the identify read, it will be very difficult to hurt you. Standard weapons should just bounce off your skin, and most spells won't even affect you."

"Huh." Said Lunara. "That... is really powerful. You might have lead with that. And all it will cost me is the ability to speak, wear clothes, and take care of myself. Funny that my face will be fully covered, but my privates won't. All right, someone put that helmet on me. Then maybe Nell, if you'd poke me with your sword? Not hard, just try to break the skin."

"Very well." The Paladin grumbled. "Ten is on hand to heal if necessary." In truth, the prospect of invulnerability had her intrigued.

"Then I'll hit you with a low power spell." Put in Vi. "I don't have the gag on, so it won't be enhanced. We shouldn't go to overboard on the testing. Magic gear or not, I don't want to hurt you."

"I appreciate the thought." The helm still floated near Lunara. She glanced at it, pulled at her hands one more time, and sighed. "Myx, would you give me a hand."

The rogue took the helm with a grin. "Gonna be hard for you, Lu. How are you supposed to give orders with your mouth full."

"I'd better give one for the road then." The Soldier growled. "Shut up."

"Ooo, show me how it's done." Teased Myx, holding up the helm. It went on easily, bump and all, but once the gag past her lips everything tighten up; the helm seemed to shrink. Not forming to her skull, but appearing a snug custom fit that would not be coming off by accident. Or perhaps even without considerable effort.

"Mmruph!" Lunara squawked. "Mhn! Mmmnn mmm! Hm-"Her protests were cut short as she suddenly realized she could see. Everything. Sort of. She was perceiving the entire room and all it's occupants, even what was directly behind her, but it was not seeing exactly. It was extremely well defined shapes. She could make out faces and expressions. She was acutely aware that Vi's chest jiggled with even the smallest movement. There were no colors, but it was very effective.

"When she heard 'invulnerable', she forgot all about the enhanced vision, I bet." said Vi with a grin. "You should be able to see the whole room. How's it--" Vi cut herself off, knowing from her own recent experience that yes/no questions were the ones most likely to be answered.

Lunara didn't reply immediately. Her senses were very near overloaded, but she was quickly getting a handle on things. She could percieve several mice cavorting under Vi's desk. She realized she could 'see' through people's clothing. And she knew Myx was sneaking around behind her as if she wasn't holding an extremely lethal weapon. Idiot. The Soldier stepped back and unerringly stomped on the Rogue's foot. "Mmn Hnm." Lunara nodded finally.

"It's not the flashiest, but I thought you'd like it." grinned Vi. "You do love your intelligence. Anyone wearing that will know everything going on around them. To a range of thirty feet or so."

"You might have mentioned that earlier." Grumbled Myx, hopping on one foot.

"I did. You just weren't listening." Vi smirked. "Ready to be poked then?"

Lunara took a deep breath and nodded. She lifted her weapon over her head and angled her body so the blade would be away from Nell incase something reflexive happened. She presented her ribs as an easy target for the Paladin.

Nell was several shades of uncomfortable with the situation, at least part from 'stabbing' an ally, but mostly from 'stabbing' a completely naked warrior not defending herself. That said, this set seemed lot more powerful than Vi's wizard gear, though Nell had a much better understanding of how it could be used. She was very interested to see it in action. The Paladin stepped forward, unsheathing her sword. "Very well." she said. "Tenna, be ready. Here it comes." And she slashed Lunara lightly across her side.

As she could perceive everything, Lunara knew the strike was coming. She could tell it wasn't a serious assault, but still had to work to not bring her arms down defensively. The strike would not cause injury, but a blade would still draw blood. It would still hurt. It would still... glide harmlessly off her ribs. "Hrm?" She felt the impact, the edge of the sword, but no pain. She could not even 'see' any blood or mark at all. It had worked exactly as Vi had said.

"No blood." confirmed Nell. "Are you hurt? Do you need healing?"

Lunara shook her head. Could she speak, she would have told the Paladin to try again, harder, As it was, with her hands locked to her weapon, she was not even sure she could manage a successful 'bring it on' gesture.

"All right, then." put in Vi. "My turn. I'll go a little harder since that seemed to work, all right, Lu?" At a nod from her victim she went on. "Move to that wall." she gestured with her head. "It's made of stone and will handle any overflow."

'Overflow?' Lunara thought. 'What the hells was she doing?' But she obeyed, moving to a blank section of wall in the general direction of Vi's head bob.

"Perfect." commented Vi. "Ok. Tenna, please be ready, just in case. The she started casting.

Lunara wasn't a mage and had no expertise what so ever. She had been working with Vi for a while. And she didn't have her gag on so she had to speak. Lunara didn't know what the words meant, but she recognized enough to know what happened when Vi said them. And panicked just a little. She couldn't see the burst of flame that washed over her, only the ripples it created in the air. She felt the heat flicker over her skin, and once again, no pain, no injury. Still... "Hurgmph!"

"You're fine." replied The Mage. "The wall looks worse that you do. Pretty powerful, right?"

"Mm hm." Lunara nodded. "Hm mumph mmm... mrrr." Finally she raised her arms and tapped her weapon's handle on the forehead of her helm.

"Sorry, not yet." replied Vi. "That was the good stuff. Now for the bad. Listen carefully." She turned to face Nell and Tenna. "Since you two are... involved in this now, I'll tell you. This gear, mine and hers, has a weakness."

"Besides being tied up, naked, and horny?" Tenna said, visibly fighting not to grin.

"Yes. This is a more tactical one." Vi said. "If someone grabs the ring on my collar, not only can they drag me around like a kite, but my magic will have no effect on them. We haven't tested it but I think even having me on a leash would work. And that gear has something similar, but also a little... more."

"That is somewhat reassuring." said Nell. "Were this ever to fall into... less responsible hands."

"Less of a failsafe, I think," said Vi, "and more to show off. If I was dragged through a town like this, I'd be less that happy with whoever held the leash, but I'd be perfectly capable of defending myself from anyone else. And them too, if I was inclined. Besides, activating Lu's without her cooperation could be... problematic with her enhanced vision."

pbflyboy
pbflyboy
44 Followers
12