Set Bonus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mhm. Mhn!" Grunted Lunara, displeased she could not contribute to the conversation.

"I'll just show you this stuff and let--" Vi sighed. "Get some one to let you go, all right?" Getting no further protests, The Mage went on. "Tenna, will you go around behind her? Where the top straps come together between her shoulder blades, there should be a flap."

The healer did as she was asked, circling around The Soldier. "Yeah, I see it." She reached out and peeled it up. "There's a half ring underneath, folded down."

"That's it. You'll want to protect that spot if you wear this in a fight, Lu." Vi said. "Now Tenna, flip it out and hook one finger through it." When the girl complied she went on. "So you saw how strong Lu was. She lifted Nell right off the ground, and you're smaller. Hold on tight. Lu come over here."

"Hrmph." Lunara grunted. She turned toward Vi and tried to take a step. She was not terribly surprised to find she could not make any forward progress. She could feel her legs trying to propel her forward,but she simply would not move. "Hrm." She said.

I can barely feel any pressure." Marveled Tenna.

"And her weapon shouldn't work on you either." Said Vi. You'r safe from her as long as you hold on to that ring. And once again, I think a leash would be acceptable. Now, turn the ring clockwise until it stops. That will activate sentry mode. Lu, your vision should expand. You might even be able to see through the walls, so be ready.

It was only a little shock. The room suddenly got bigger. No, that wasn't right. The room was the same, but Lunara could perceive the hall outside. And rooms beyond that. And the floor above. And the basement. Taking stock, Lunara thought she could see the whole keep fro here. This was amazing! There was even a hidden passage in the basement she hadn't found! "Hmn! Hmn!" Fuck. It'd be more amazing if she could talk. She turned to the door to lead them there herself. Or tried to. Her feet wouldn't budge. They were rooted to the floor and all her enhanced strength couldn't lift so much as a toe. "Hrm?" she growled.

"Sentry mode." said Vi, as if that explained everything. "You're on guard. Right there. Couldn't desert your post if you wanted to."

"Mrrr." Lunara groaned. That this gear was so incredible was the most frustrating part about it. Second, of course, being the heat that washed though her body every time she try to make use of her abilities. Was this what is was like for Vi? No wonder she'd beg for help after a few spells.

"Just one more thing to show you." Vi said. "Tenna, please turn the ring the other way for attention mode."

Lunara felt the cleric comply, and everything went suddenly dark. After having her senses expanded, the lack of stimuli was jarring. "Hmn!" she protested. Then she noticed another problem. The weapon had dissolved, loosening her arms, but only for a moment. While she was concerned with her vision, the still clench gaunlets had drawn themselves across her body. She stood now as if she was gripping the hilt of a sheathed weapon at each hip. And couldn't let go. With she feet still rooted she was completely stuck. Standing at attention. Gods damnit.

"Well, that's all there is for that one." Said Vi. "You can see where that ring could be a problem, but it's hard to see and with the helm on, no one can sneak up on you so it's not to bad."

"Hrmungh!" Complained Lunara.

"Okay. Well if someone will gag me, I'll start on the next one." Vi said. "If that gear is anything like mine, she's probably pretty worked up so don't keep her like that to long."

Lunara glowered ineffectually, as with her face covered, no one could see it. Paying attention, she could hear Nell, not at all subtle in her full plate, moving toward Vi; presumably to help with the gag. And Tenna was still at her back, holding the ring. But Myx, she couldn't sense at all. Until hands slid over her hips to grab her ass. "Mhn." she groaned resignedly. Vi was right; she was worked up. If the Rogue was going to do something about that, she could do what ever else she wanted.

12