Set Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, she can't." It was Myx who answered, perhaps a little gleefully. "Nothing she does will get her out of that. Once any of that stuff is on, she's stuck without help. Her magic stops working when she tries. Even if her hands were free, she can't unbuckle anything. She says it's part of the curse."

"Curse!" Tenna stopped walking and looked to The Mage.

Vi, who was once again being dragged by Myx, and could not control her own movement, shook her head in a negative fashion. "Mmn mmm."

"She insists it's not a real curse." Put in Lunara. "It's just what she calls the 'drawbacks'. How did she put it? A blanket enchantment' on all four pieces. Like the clothes thing. Any one piece disintegrates what she's wearing."

"I... see..." Tenna started walking again, a frown on her face. "What else?"

"It makes her gradually prettier when she wears it." Replied Myx. "I mean, she was hot before, but not this hot. her boobs weren't that big last week. And..."

"Mmn mm!" Vi shook her head violently and struggled in the Rogue's grasp. "Mmn mm!"

But Myx went on in sort of a stage whisper. "She says casting while she's wearing it makes her horny. Like really horny! After those big spells before, she's probably buzzing. And until she's free, she can't do anything about that either. She can't get anything off right now."

"Ah." Tenna squeaked. She looked to Nell, who did not look back, but had missed a step for a moment. Then she looked to Vi, who also did not meet her gaze and was red up past her eyebrows. Lunara looked a combination of bemused and resigned, and Myx appeared as though she may have gotten a the canary. A subject change may be in order."So a whole trunk full of stuff like this, huh?" Tenna stammered. "Anything else like what Vi's wearing? Powerful sets?"

"We haven't really gone through it."replied Lunara. "There might have been a few more cases like hers in there I think." She smirked at Myx. "But we had an incident that convinced us not to mess around until we get a chance to identify more of it."

Now it was Myx's turn to look embarrassed, if only slightly. "Just had to bring it up, didn't you?"

The Mage, meanwhile, may have let out a muffle chuckle, though her face was still red.

"What happened?" Inquired Tenna.

"Vi was trying out her new gear, so she was fully done up." Began Lunara. "Myx was supposed to be keeping an eye on her, but instead started rummaging through the trunk."

"I've got two eyes!" protested the Rogue. "And one was definitely on Vi!"

"Anyway, one of the things she found was a... an artificial male member meant to be worn strapped around one's hip." The Soldier gave Myx a grin. "So like any sane individual. she put it on to threaten Vi with."

"Ugh. It was awful!" Myx went on. "I've could feel it! Like it was attached to me! And it was, um, distracting. If that's what it's like actually having one of those things, it's a wonder men get anything done!"

"And then?" pressed Lunara.

Myx sagged. "I couldn't get it off." She grumbled. "Vi figured later, it had the same enchant as hers. That someone else needed to help me get it off. Also some of my clothes turned to dust." She glanced to the Mage. "And it made me really fucking horny! There, happy?"

"To top it all off," Lunara finished, "It wouldn't let her free Vi either. So she was stuck. She had to come find me. Picture a naked Myx with a dick charging up to you and begging for help with the monster between her legs. And that's why were going to i.d. this stuff before we try it."

"Makes sense." replied Tenna. "Still, if any of that stuff is half as powerful as what she's wearing, I'd make it a priority."

"Agreed." said Lunara. "But identify ain't cheap. It's in Vi's spellbook, but apparently, every time you cast it, you have to burn a real pearl as a," She turned to Vi and carefully enunciated the words, "Material component?"

The Wizard rolled her eyes but huffed out a laugh.

"Oh, yeah." Tenna laughed along with her companions. "But...wait. Doesn't that collar let her cast... without components?"

"Yeah, it..." Lunara stopped, blinking and turning to the Mage. "Vi, can you I.D. for free?"

"Mhmn." Vi's cheek were red again as she thought about it before she shrugged. "Mmn hm hmm."

12