Setting Moon Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers

"Good, it would have been very odd for me to try and throw out family especially since I've had so little until now." Lilliana said.

"Yes now you have so much family you don't even know half by name." Sam said with a laugh.

"I will change that once I have my son back. I just can't really focus on much else. Between my magic and my wolf fighting for control, throwing my magic out of whack and then trying to learn about the magic and worrying about my son. It's too much to try and deal with right now. " Lilliana said.

"You know, sometimes you speak so elegantly, then you say words like, whack, and I just don't know where it comes from." Sam said.

"Well didn't you know, you mated yourself a down home country girl from Minnesota. That's where words like, whack, come from. And other times I speak elegantly because I went to college and got a degree in business. Not that it's good for anything now but I'm still proud that I have it." Lilliana said proudly.

"Actually Lilliana, our pack owns quite a few businesses and none of us have been to college. Your degree might come in handy after all." Sam said, Lilliana smiled and nodded.

Then a knock came from the door and Sam said "Enter."

A man came in and said, "It's almost time for dinner my Alpha. I was asked by a certain someone to come and inform you of it. She is already sitting in her regular spot and has started giving orders even."

"Thank you and make sure no one tells her about Lilliana just yet I would like to keep it a surprise." Sam said smiling widely, he then looked at Lilliana and saw she was smiling as well.

The man left and then Lilliana said, "I am so going to enjoy this. Shall we go?"

They all walked out of the room with smiles on their faces and then met up with Eric and Ericka in the hall below the stairs. "Ericka, wait up a minute. This is Sam's family and this is Ericka the one we were talking about." Lilliana said making the introductions. "Go on ahead we'll catch up." Lilliana said to Sam and his family. She then told Ericka what was going on and Ericka smiled.

"You just can't keep yourself out of trouble can you?" Ericka said as they started walking towards the dining room.

"Are you kidding this will be the most fun I will have had in a long time. I would want to waste it now would I?" Lilliana said as they opened the door to the dining hall. Ericka then left her side and went to sit next to Eric whose seats had been moved farther down so that Sam's family could sit there.

She then walked up behind her regular seat which now held Mila and draped her arm over the back of it. Then Sam said, "Oh Mila have you met my mate Lilliana." as he motioned to Lilliana.

Mila looked up at her a bit shocked and then Lilliana said, "I believe you're in the wrong seat skanks eat out back in the dog house."

"Excuse me; until you have proven yourself to the pack you are unworthy of this chair." She said sounding offended then righteous and turned back around.

"I believe I done that at least three times today. If you don't believe me, ask them yourself if you're not too afraid to hear the answer." Lilliana said but didn't give her the chance. Lilliana then spoke loudly as she said, "This bitch wants to know if I proven myself to the pack. What do say, have I?"

They then heard howls, yelps and cheers all through the room. Lilliana then said to Mila, "Now get out of my chair before I remove you from it myself."

Mila then stood and said with a laugh, "You are a weak human, what harm could you do to me?"

"You are so naive it hurts, now leave before I hurt you." Lilliana said.

Mila then stormed out of the room and into the hall which held the staircase to their rooms. Everyone laughed as she sat down next to Sam, when the laughter quieted down Lilliana stood and said loudly, "No one is to take orders from her again, I am your Alpha bitch now and I will protect our pack with my life." She sat down again and said to Sam, "Even if it's only from your ex-girlfriends." She smiled as she heard the howls and cheers again then the food was brought out. Lilliana took a steak for herself and so did Sam and then they ate and just like every other meal then the other pack members started to eat.

Lilliana ate two whole steaks, sides and drank a couple of beers before she said to Sam, "I must have worked up a large appetite, but now what do you think my chances are for a drama free night alone with you?"

"I'd say your chances are very good." Sam said smiling and pushing away his plate.

"And how soon do you think that will be happening?" Lilliana asked grabbing his hand and playing with his fingers.

"As soon as you wish my love." Sam said standing and grabbing his beer with his free hand. Lilliana grabbed her beer and stood as well and then they walked out of the dining room holding hands. Once in their room Lilliana smelled something unfamiliar.

"Mila was in here I will have them replace all the bathroom stuff and wash all your clothes and replace the stuff in the bar. God that woman's a pain in the ass." Sam said moving back towards the door.

"Don't forget about the sheets." Lilliana said as she smelled them, she then threw them off the bed and smelled the mattress. "And apparently a new mattress, I think she peed on this one." She called to Sam. Lilliana then walked into the living room and saw Sam talking to the same man that came before. She leaned against the door frame and said, "You might just want to clean everything she may have peed other places."

"Peed?" Sam asked.

"Yes the sheets and mattress are toast, matter of fact send that bitch up her I want to rub her nose in it." Lilliana said then Sam and the man laughed heartily.

"Luna, I love a woman who can make me laugh." Sam said walking over and putting his arms around her and Lilliana smiled.

"Can you bring up the shower stuff first, I am dying for a shower and since I can't lie in our bed I might as well take one." Lilliana said with only slight irritation in her voice. The man left and the Lilliana said, "God will this day not end?" as she put her arms around Sam's neck.

"Luna." Sam said and Lilliana looked at him funny, "Luna is the werewolf's god or goddess, so to speak."

Then Lilliana smiled, "Luna, will this day not end?" she said enthusiastically. "Better?" she asked.

"Yes." He said with a laugh and pulled her into a kiss.

They then heard another knock on the door and a woman entered the room with a cart full of cleaning supplies. She then said, "My name is Elis, what can I clean first for the Alpha and Madam Alpha?"

"Um, I guess the bathroom. But after that everything needs to be cleaned so just do what you do." Lilliana said, Elis then bowed her head and moved her cart towards the bathroom.

"Do what you do? That was interesting to hear you say." Sam said still smiling.

"Hey stop picking on me. That's just the way I talk if you don't like it you don't have to hear it." She said smugly.

"I love the way you talk, just the sound of your voice sends tingles up my spine every time I hear it. And when you breathe my name, I just want to..." Sam said and kissed her deeply.

Then Lilliana said, "How did I manage to find a man who loves me so. When I was in my darkest place you found me and now I can make you laugh. I never knew if I would smile again and now I smile most of the time. Just wait till we get my son back, I'll never frown again." She said sincerely with a small laugh on the end.

"Is that a promise?" Sam asked, but before Lilliana could answer another knock came from the door. The same man as before entered and was breathing heavy.

He then said, "We are searching the Den but we haven't found her yet."

Sam then said, "Search our rooms she may not have left." The man then went to walk into their bedroom but Lilliana stopped him.

"Here take this you might need it. I don't know how hostile she is or if she got into my guns either." She said handing the man her gun.

He nodded and took the gun, then began searching the room. When he was done he came back over to Sam and Lilliana and handed her back her gun. "She isn't here either, I will check with the rest of the men. But I think she may have fled the property."

"If you find her, put her in a cell until morning. We will deal with her then." Sam said.

"By the way what is your name, I seem to have missed it before." Lilliana asked.

"My name is Hagne, thank you for asking Madam Alpha." He said, bowed and then left the room.

Shortly after he left Elis came out of the bathroom and said, "The bathroom is all clean and I replaced all of your soaps, toothbrushes, towels and everything else with new ones. So it is now safe to assume it is clean. You can take a shower if you wish."

"Thank you." Lilliana said then noticed more people coming into the room with various cleaning supplies and then others with new sheets and blankets and a new bed. She then pulled Sam towards the bathroom. Once in the bathroom and the door was shut she began striping her clothes and Sam did the same.

Lilliana was turned, looking away from Sam and he came up behind her and touched her side. Then Lilliana winced a little, "What was that?" Lilliana asked.

"It seems you have a bruise, I guess from the sparing earlier." Sam said.

"You mean from where you and Ericka hit me in the side. Great, just what I need." Lilliana said irritated.

"I thought you liked a good fight." Sam said teasing her.

Lilliana turned around and looked at him, "I do, but winning the fight is better. You will find I don't like to lose to anyone, even you."

"You can't win everything Lilliana especially with me." He placed a hand on her chest and started to push her back towards the wall. "We share each other's souls now and through that connection I can feel your pleasure and your pain, your happiness and your worry. We are mates even though there are still many things we do not know about each other. Many things that are needed to be said, it will take time and patience. But I love you and there is nothing that is going to change that from now until the end and further, I am yours and you are mine." Sam said passionately.

Lilliana was quiet for a moment then said. "I wish that everything could have been simple and easy. But without all the extra bullshit we wouldn't be the people we are, we wouldn't live the way we do and my magic would just be for doing tricks. But then I wouldn't be able to save my son and you wouldn't be trying to get me to back down from you." She then looked at him with a slight grin on her face.

"Lilliana you must understand that in the eyes of our people we must not look weak and you must not challenge me for unimportant things. I am the leader, the heart and soul of this pack and now you are too. I am proud to have found a strong and willful mate to be our people's Alpha bitch and you should be proud as well. Our people now depend on you to be their protector, to keep their families safe and happy. That is our job, if I were not Alpha our lives would be much different and I don't know if things would have happened the same with the council today. We were lucky that they feel you, Ericka and the other women are an asset instead of a threat, we could have been thrown into exile today and never be allowed to return. For a werewolf to be torn away from his family, his pack, like that can throw his wolf into turmoil, and most go crazy and die just because of it. But as long as I have you I would survive." He paused. "I know you are always thinking about your son, always worrying if you are going to be too late. You need to believe that we will save him and you will be truly happy again." Sam said and pulled her into his embrace.

She looked up into his eyes now, wondering if he would be strong enough for the battles that lie ahead. Wondering if she would be strong enough to protect everything she holds dear. Wondering if Sam was right, would she save Aiden, would she be able to be truly happy again if only for a little while. "I believe in us and that we can save Aiden. I only wish that the things to come did not have to happen. Everything will become strained and we will be the only ones able to fix the rifts we will cause. You must promise me something..." Lilliana said.

"Anything." Sam said honestly.

"No matter what happens you will follow your heart before tradition, when the time comes." Lilliana said pleadingly.

"But Lilliana what are you talking about? Have you seen the future? When will this happen? And why, tell me what I can change and I will do it?" Sam asked franticly.

"I only know pieces myself, I know something horrible is going to happen and when it is over you will make a decision you will regret all your life. But I can't see it clearly, in my dreams it's clouded by the darkness that is to come and my visions during the day are almost too clear to see. This morning when I created the blizzard in the council room, I had a vision that Farid doesn't want to kill me he wants me to help him find his brother. It's almost as if he's begging me to save him from something, but I don't know what it could be." Lilliana said a little confused. "Hugh, what happened to my drama free night? Sam I know what you are going to ask, but can I show you them tomorrow? I really don't want to think about it anymore. I just want to rest and let the stress drift away for a while." Lilliana asked.

"Yes my love you can show me tomorrow, but do you know when this will happen?" Sam asked wearily.

"Your men will find the man who took Aiden in two days. We should be prepared for when they call that afternoon." Lilliana said prophetically.

"Then we will bring your son home." Sam said.

"But what if Aiden's not with him, will you help me search for him even after?" Lilliana asked desperately.

"Yes, Lilliana I will help you find him even if it takes our entire lives to do so." He said and kissed her passionately. She pressed against him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He then grabbed her ass and lifted her. He sat her down on the bathroom counter and looked into her eyes. "You have seen what I can handle, why do you ask yourself if we will be strong enough when you already know we are?" Sam asked.

"Against Farid, I do not know that we are and if he decides to fight I fear we will be crushed. I do believe we are strong enough for anyone else." Lilliana said confidently and began rubbing Sam's shoulders. Sam leaned against her and let her massage him.

"But if not us, then who?" Sam asked

"Hamid is our only chance at finding that out and what Farid really wants. I just hope we can find him." Lilliana said and brushed Sam's mark accidently. Sam then quickly wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. Lilliana could feel his hardness directly outside of her slick opening. She trembled as he kissed her mark and moved closer still.

"Would you still like to tease me my love?" Sam asked mischievously.

She then leaned her head down and licked at the mark on Sam's shoulder. He shook over her and placed a hand on her shoulder urging her to do more. She then began kissing and nibbling at the tender flesh hearing soft moans and growls being breathed onto her neck. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him just a little bit closer. The head of his shaft now sat in between her folds and just outside of her tight opening. She moaned at the tension building between her thighs. Sam moaned then and started to push into her and gently she bit down onto his shoulder. He pressed harder into her and moaned when she did. He pressed deeper into her until he was encased in her tightness, Sam then moved her hair off of her back and looked at her scars through the mirror, he found the deepest one and lightly stroked it with his finger. Lilliana bit down even more onto his mark but did not break skin, she then moved an arm up so she could run her fingers through his hair, her other arm rested on his hip and pressed him into her as he pulled out and pushed back into her slick pussy.

But it seemed like he was waiting for something, she opened up her mind to him and searched his soul for the answer. Then she found it, he had been waiting for her to want him to bite her, for her to show some sign of the need for it. Sam thrust into her again and she bit down hard on his shoulder, Sam moaned loudly and started kissing her mark. Lilliana used the hand on his head to gently push his face towards her mark. Gently he bit down into it; Lilliana suddenly broke from his shoulder and moaned loudly.

"Sam." She breathed, "Please, I ache for it." Sam then bit down hard into her mark the skin breaking underneath the pressure of his now sharp teeth. "Oh god, Sam." She moaned loudly from the orgasm that ripped through her body as he ripped into her flesh. She tore into his back with her nails as he began pounding her into another orgasm. She then bit deeply into his mark breaking the skin just as Sam had done. Sam growled loudly, picked her up and slammed her against the wall. He then began relentlessly pounding her, she screamed as she came again and then suddenly the water in the shower, the tub and the sinks suddenly came on. Soon water started to over flow onto the floor and settle around Sam's feet. But Sam did not stop, Lilliana moaned and seemed as if she did not even notice the water.

Then the water started to swirl around Sam's legs and up his body, he looked around and drops of water seemed to hang in the air. He had slowed his pace to look around and heard Lilliana growl.

"Sam please don't stop." He looked into her eyes that were now the color of gold. He then began pounding her again. Then he heard through there link, 'Don't worry about the water, please just give yourself to me.' She moaned.

Sam then kissed her roughly but slowed as he felt the passion in her caress. He kissed her passionately and let the feeling take hold of him yet again. He turned around carrying her and then laid her down in the three inches of water that covered the floor. Lilliana smiled seductively and spread her hair and arms out into the water. She bucked her hips up to meet him as he began driving into her again. Water splashed all around them and Lilliana arched her back as he drove deeper into her. She moaned and Sam looked at her, there she was again his goddess just waiting to be claimed.

"Sam." She moaned as Sam leaned down and licked at her supple breast. Lilliana came again panting short moans. Sam thrust again and again until Lilliana screamed once more. Suddenly the water that had been on the floor and in the air flung itself towards the ceiling then it rained down upon them. Sam thrust three more times and then emptied himself into her. After several moments he rolled over onto the floor as the last of the water fell from the ceiling. Then the water seemed to dissipate and soon was completely gone.

"Well that was new." Sam said breathing heavily.

"Yes, yes it was. I'm just glad I didn't start a fire." Lilliana said turning over onto her stomach and looked at Sam.

"I've got to say though I don't think that counted as a shower." Sam said smiling.

"Oh, I don't know I feel pretty refreshed and besides we can take a regular shower in the morning. After what we just did all I want to do is climb in our nice big comfortable bed and snuggle with you as we fall asleep." Lilliana said with a yawn.

"That sounds like a great idea." Sam said getting up. He then helped Lilliana to her feet and then moved towards the door.

"Wait what if they aren't done cleaning the room?" Lilliana asked.

Sam then grabbed a robe for Lilliana and wrapped a towel around his waist; he then opened the door and walked out to see a couple of people still cleaning. He turned to Lilliana and said, "Meet me on the balcony; I'll grab us some beers." Sam said and walked towards the living room.

Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers