All Comments on 'Setting Wife Up With Our Lawn Boy Pt. 02'

by ScottGreen

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
OOAAOOAA10 months ago

FANTASTIC story!!! Very HOT!!!

DrkmanDrkman10 months ago

Great finish. Like the fact you also offered two different endings. Glad you added the risk of pregnancy into the second chapter and probably let the young guy knock her up. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Epilogue: Tanner, of course was the father. No way sissy wimp Brian could get Amanda pregnant. The cheating skank slut dumped Brian and headed off to college town. When she arrived she found Tanner in his dorm room not fucking Mackenzie but another girl altogether, some slut named Ellie. He didn't even try to hide his disdain for the old hag. "Really Amanda? You believed all that bullshit I fed you to get you to spread your whore legs? Just how stupid can you bimbo sluts be? Beat it bitch, I don't need some pregnant fat lady hanging around messing with my fun." Amanda cried and cried for being such s stupid whore. Brian cried and cried for being such a pathetic loser. Tanner laughed and laughed at these two complete idiots.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wasted my time

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I didn't read the story. The title and intro were enough to turn my stomach. I'm quite old and can say with honesty I have never known a real man who would want to see his wife being screwed by another male. Young or old. If this scenario is your thinking pattern, I pity your wife. What would she think if she knew you were portraying her as a slut? I didn't read it so I won't score it, but you sir, need help.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think it was great and well written. I just wish Brian had got to watch them in person. I'd have maybe liked to to see Tanner and Amanda have a go with Mackenzie together.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Outstanding! Passion and love intertwined with sex.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

For me this was written without any vivid descriptions, story reads like individual sentences cobbled together (no continuous flow) but if all the readers want is a stroke story then you succeeded. Three stars. Good luck.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5910 months ago

Well done. Superbly crafted and handled tastefully. There is a third scenario. The one where Amanda recommits with Brian, the baby's lineage becomes irrelevant, and Brian learns to use his knowledge and experience to have renewed passion as they start their family. After all, once a child comes it becomes a Mother's primary focus. All in all a thoroughly excellent read.

All the best,

Dave

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Cuck wants to share cheating whore with a kid.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Both scenarios are stupid and impossible to achieve! This was a waste of time!

pmondrianpmondrian10 months ago

Great story! I'd prefer to see the first possibility for the continuation of the story. One possibility is that Tanner remains a part of Amanda's life. One can imagine some kinky possibilities if they keep meeting clandestinely.

Gmann006Gmann00610 months ago

Part 3 Brian tells Amanda. She kills Brian in his sleep and has a prison baby

dongkong1985dongkong198510 months ago

great story, you are a great writer. keep up the work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hmmmm. The second ending is the least realistic imho. I was Tanner and am now married with a kid to a woman 12 years my senior. She had broken up before hand (I didn't separate them) and she had no kids. In fact she just had an abortion. She was very clear that if she was pregnant or with a kid, we would've never gone past the fling stage.

And there were grudges and resentment on both parts as our lives were very different and it broke us a couple of times. If there was a third party involved, we would not have lasted for sure. And I was doing my MSc I was not just getting ingo college. I dob't think there is a chance for Tanner and Amanda to be happy were they to try it. Another experience from my past, I made an ex gf cuckold me. We broke up because of it. She got together with the guy briefly. Then they broke up. The fact that he caused (from her perspective) our relationship to end was not something she could overcome. I am merely leaving these botes as I found your story well written and the characters usually believable.

62canman62canman10 months ago

I’m hoping Tanner is the real father of her child. It’s so hot thinking you have knocked a married woman up. Why Brian wanted to stop banging her till she got so horny she couldn’t help but look for other cock is beyond me. He kinda got what he deserved. Gave you a 5 star cause I just love slutty cheating wives.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I thought it was a really good story. Most of these stories are hard to read, but yours kept my interest. To the anonymous who left are bad comments: The topic is called loving wife’s. What did you expect ? I usually do not read stories this long and I was not disappointed. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In the intro to your first story you said you wouldn't consider this a true cuckold story but this is the quintessential cuckold story. The first part was ok as a hotwife story but his is 100% cuckold territory.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow....I sure enjoyed this...good story...any chance of you continuing this....would really love to read more of them....

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now10 months ago

Great story!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Divorce

conluanguconluangu10 months ago

She should stay with both of them.

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

You may get some praises but I'd think the score would confirm that people are tired of these types of stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic story well told. It really did get me hit and botheredI know you’ve written that this has come to its conclusion but please consider some way of continuing this story. And ignore the naysayers who comment here. Who reads these stories, knowing precisely what type of story it is, and then proceeds to trash it because of the type of story it is?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Needs closure. Needs to continue. Does the wife find the cameras on her own? What is her perspective after that. Good story

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19559 months ago

Now I need closure!!! Lol......I understand what you wrote in epilogue, but I guess I cannot help but be curious if Tanner really did knock her up......that would be really hot if he did.....I like the second scenario.....she divorces hubby and starts a new life with Tanner, filled with the passion they BOTH deserve. Great story overall, though.....gave this one 5 stars too

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am not a BTB enthusiast. I enjoy wife watching erotica. But, I hated this. I don't want to spend too much time thinking about it. I feel like I've wasted enough of my time reading it. But, I think it was just that all the characters were just hateful. Many husbands in this genre feel like they aren't sexually enough for there wife, and want to see her pleasured. This husband has no interest in his wife's pleasure, he just wants to manipulate her and collect some wife porn. And the wife clearly doesn't love her husband. This is clear from her attitude from the very beginning. Finally, lawnboy is just a lunkhead teen. All of them simply hateful. The topping on this shit pie being that the sexual descriptions are not in the least hot. Simply awful.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I thought it sucked, the husband was an absolute moron and hit what he deserved, and the sex was nit hit to me nit a single blowjob, I won’t read any more from Scott green

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely unbelievable and ridiculous character of ghd husband, really weird frankly and not at all a turn on once the initial sex was had, Poor job of articulating the sex scenes and the lack of blow jobs was as well weird, no more stories from this lamé author

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Chapter one had my interest but the second part was trash, it wasn’t hot enough for one and just wasn’t believable nor respectful to husband. Even a guy who wants to see his wife with a young dude wouldn’t deny her(and himself) sex do get her weaker. Really lame the way he took off broke their date so she could fuck the kid again. Lost all respect for the author, I read the first two chapters of the latest fiancé gets seduced by this author but will not continue, this is Literitica your story is too wordy without enough hot, Zero stars

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

Hot Hot Hot! Poor Hubby set the lawn boy with his wife and she "Falls in love" with the 18 yr old when she is 30! I can see that happening! Poor Hubby lost the love of his wife. If it was a Lawn girl of 18 fooling around with hubby, that age difference would be understandable. But in this case Not so much! Either way, the poor hubby has punished himself, with a kid that isn't his! He accidentally turned his loyal wife into a cheating whore slut! Well, divorce and onto round two with another wife. Don't be so quick to set her up with another man next time or at least get better cameras! Great Effort, Great Story.

10 stars for great writing. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

the first was a 8/10 this one is like a 3/10

Ringflash69Ringflash699 months ago

Very well written, good development, nice flow and good sex.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There needs to be a third chapter where Tanner takes Amanda while Brian watches, and it works out so well that this becomes a regular thing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would have been happy without your epilogue telling me what the two endings should be. Forget the unimaginative critics always crying for another chapter because their minds don't like uncertainty. Let the reader have the uncertainty without your guidance. You should pour the foundation; your readers can build their own roofs.

Ed

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

I can't believe Brian kept the cameras running lol. I hope for the second path to be honest.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yea because in real life hot sex is the basis for.love and marriage. Way to go Amanda. And Brian, well he is a total dipshit. All of the characters were execrable for one reasons or another.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love these themes of cuckolding the cheating one. Here wife has her fun husband has his fun and still can save a face and also continue life as if it never happened

MarineBob48MarineBob487 months ago

The range of comments to your story only confirms the idea that you cannot please all the people all the time. I personally think your story was well written and with a totally believable story line. How many married couples out there are just one push away from infidelity? I think the number of divorces reinforces this. If the story has too much life and not enough raw sex, tuff! Ignore the buffoons and write your own story. Good job.

MarineBob48

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What MarineBob48 said with knobs on. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope the part 3 with tanner and amanda together xd

Ronb12LRonb12L5 months ago

Awesome story....I hope you continue this

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved it and worse yet lived it We were hapy and forfilled for over 3 years life was incredible. The part of the story of being setup by the husband wasn't how we got together the result was the same. Through a family dynamic we left each other and never spoke again. I believe at least for myself the love and caring never stoped.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Written well even though the type of man like your MC makes me want to throw up. An idiot like him does not deserve a good looking wife as you presented and she sure deserves the reward of being free of him..4 stars..JZK

Bowmar01Bowmar014 months ago

I'd have kept schtum about setting the two of them up as lovers, got some dna from her and had us tested us as parents. If I wasn't the father, I'd have divorced her, made sure I didn't pay for the child and kicked her out on her ass as she clearly loved Tanner and not me.

AhboomAhboom4 months ago

@Bowmar01 so you be ok with everything except her getting pregnant from him? 😂

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent story. Just the right speed, with great detail. Part two is a bit sad though at the end. I'd rather they keep an elicit affair going than a divorce.

Listless1Listless12 months ago

A very good and emotionally laden story. Of course Brian is an idiot, and that idiocy is driven by the fact that despite your initial characterization, he is a classic cuckold. He seems to get off much more on the affair than from his beautiful wife. His masturbation seems much more enthralling than his sex with Amanda. Very sad and probably very common.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

One word……menopause. Tanner won’t hang around for that.

Northstar_2Northstar_27 days ago

Beautiful story. Well written. Your writing style is very captivating. Story seems like it could be so realistic with the way you set it up. Thanks for putting it out there. Love the way you framed the options at the end. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottGreen@ScottGreen
"This can't be a coincidence right?" the man said to his friend. "I mean it could be," the friend pointed out. "There are limited names in the world, after all." "But all of them, set up like this? It's not just the same names, they're the same people!" "I know it's hard to be...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES