Setting Wife Up With Our Lawn Boy Pt. 02

Story Info
Husband continues to pushes his wife to be with teen boy.
17.2k words
4.3
49.7k
105

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: As you can tell from the title, this is Part 2 of my earlier story, Setting Wife Up With Our Lawn Boy. If you haven't read that one yet, you really should. Part 2 picks up right where Part 1 leaves off.

This story won't be for everyone. Like Part 1, Part 2 combines elements of voyeurism and cuckoldry; it also contains self-defeating behavior and unrepentant unfaithfulness. If any of this frustrates you, you may wish to find a different story—you've been warned.

Part 2 also has a slightly different focus. If Part 1 was about pushing a wife to overcome her natural resistance to sleeping with a teenager, Part 2 is about what happens when that connection progresses further. Sex is still featured heavily, but the non-sexual dynamic is explored just as much. This isn't a quick-fantasy story; it's much more layered. Some may like that; some may not. Set your expectations accordingly.

And the usual disclaimers: all characters are fictional, similarities to real-world people/events are purely coincidental, everyone involved is of legal consenting age, etc.

I don't know how long I sat on the couch like that, covered in my own semen and lost in my thoughts. I still couldn't wrap my mind around what my cameras had shown me. After a full summer of increasingly heated flirting, my wife and the neighborhood teen had given in to each other at last. It was no longer just a fantasy of mine. It had happened. And I was the one who started it.

And yet, even with jealousy and regret flaring inside me, my primary emotion was excitement. I can't explain it, but the fact that I was responsible for Amanda and Tanner's fling gave me a thrill I've never experienced before. It was a high unlike any other. A part of me knew I was undermining my own marriage, but I couldn't deny how good it felt. Objectively, I knew that I had gone way too far, and I deserved whatever consequences that came, but damn. What a mindfuck.

At long last, I cleaned myself and the couch up, and discreetly replaced all my cameras—after saving the footage to my phone, of course. I wasn't sure what my next move would be, but I wanted to leave my options open.

That morning, after Amanda finally joined me downstairs, I could tell there was a distance between us. She did a good job putting a mask on, but when you've been married for years, it's hard to hide when you're not quite yourself. I wasn't in a state to reconnect with her though, as caught up as I was in my own thoughts.

The day seemed to pass by in a haze, and although we both went through the normal motions of our home life, I could tell we were both in our own world. Hours passed, both of us only half-present, and before I knew it, it was time for bed.

That night, as I lay next to Amanda, I came to two conclusions. The first was that while I didn't want to lose my wife, I couldn't deny that the fact that seeing her give herself to a teenager was one of the hottest scenes I'd ever witnessed. The second conclusion is that I wouldn't intervene in the situation just yet. It might be risky letting Amanda and Tanner's secret liaison stay hidden but revealing it might be even more dangerous—especially if it meant I had to confess my own part in it.

So, for now, I planned to watch and wait.

Still, it made me nervous. Despite my active role in pushing Amanda and Tanner together, a part of me couldn't believe I'd pulled it off. Fantasies aside, I didn't think Amanda was the type of woman who would sleep with another man—especially not a teenager—as enthusiastically as she had. How else had I misjudged her?

And then there was Tanner's casual suggestion that Amanda and I might divorce because of it. I knew that it was just a sign of Tanner's immaturity, and Amanda had been quick to dismiss him, but Tanner had made a concerning point--none of us had expected Amanda to give into Tanner either, yet it had happened. Was it too much of a stretch to think that maybe I might lose Amanda not just as a faithful wife but as a wife altogether?

With that troubling thought, I drifted off into a restless sleep.

In the morning, I decided to try and reconnect with Amanda. My distancing from her had been deliberate, but now that she had slept with Tanner, there was no more reason to push her away. I needed to bring her back.

I started strong, pouring myself some coffee before working up some breakfast—waffles, bacon, eggs, and fresh fruit. I timed it deliberately so that it was all finished around Amanda's usual wakeup time. After setting the food out on a dinner tray, I carefully brought it upstairs and into our room. Amanda must have recently woken, because when I entered, she was playing on her phone, still looking sleepy-eyed.

"I brought you something!" I said cheerfully as I entered the room.

Amanda's eyes widened when she saw the feast I had prepared. "Oh, you made me breakfast in bed. How sweet! What's the occasion?" she asked, looking up at me with curiosity.

"No occasion. More of an apology. I feel like I've been only half-present recently. As you know, work's been crazy, and it's been stressing me out. But that's not a real excuse, and I'm sorry. The only good news is that I think our project is finished. We should be back to normal soon."

I think Amanda was truly touched by my gesture, because she gave me the first genuine smile I'd seen in weeks. I felt the coolness between us evaporate away.

"You've got nothing to apologize for, honey. Thanks for breakfast. I appreciate it." Amanda said, as she took the food from me.

We ate breakfast in bed together; conversation and laughter began to flow freely. When we had finished eating, there was a moment when our eyes locked. The next thing I knew, we were kissing passionately. For the first time in weeks, we made love, and all was right again.

**

Although I knew there was a possibility that Tanner would make a move Monday after I went to work, I didn't think it likely. Having just taken care of the lawn a few days ago, he wouldn't have a real excuse to make an appearance so soon. If he did show, his intent would be clear, and I didn't think such bluntness would work in his favor.

But I underestimated the boldness of youth.

Later that morning at work, I received the doorbell cam notification I'd become so familiar with. I discreetly pulled up my phone, thinking surely it would be a false alarm, but nope—Tanner was at our door, dressed in shorts and a T-shirt.

My heart instantly began to race. If Tanner was back again so soon, he clearly hadn't gotten Amanda out of his system after all. Had he been obsessing over her all weekend? What did he expect to happen now? More importantly, how would Amanda respond?

These thoughts swirled in my mind as I anxiously waited to see if my wife would answer.

Sure enough, a few seconds later, I heard the door open. I couldn't see Amanda in the frame, but it was clear from Tanner's expression that he liked what he saw.

"Damn, Amanda, you're looking fine as hell this morning."

My initial reaction was to shake my head at such a clumsy come-on—but these types of come-ons were what got Tanner into my wife's pants in the first place. It would be a mistake to underestimate them.

"Tanner, what are you doing here?" I could hear the discomfort in Amanda's voice.

Tanner's self-confident smile dropped a bit. "You haven't been responding to my texts. I just wanted to see if everything was still good between us."

My breath caught in my chest. Tanner had been texting Amanda? Since when? How did he even get her number? I never heard them exchange info on the cameras. Maybe he had somehow found it on his own?

"Us? There is no 'us', Tanner, as I told you," Amanda responded, still out of camera view. "We had a fling, and as fun as it may have been, that's all it was. I was feeling neglected, and in a moment of weakness, I gave in to you. That's it. Besides, you may be an adult legally, but you're basically just a kid to me."

Tanner stood there silently for a moment. Clearly this wasn't going how he wanted it to. When he spoke, his voice had an edge. "So, I'm just a kid to you, huh? Did you see me as a kid when you were fantasizing about me all summer?"

"Tanner..."

"No, I'm curious," he said, openly agitated now. "Did you see me as just a kid when you got naked for me in your kitchen? What about when you let me slide my cock into you? Or when you were riding my dick like your life depended on it?"

Now it was Amanda's turn to be silent.

Seeing Amanda's hesitation, he continued. But his tone was softer now. "We connected, Amanda. You said so yourself. I don't care how young I am or how old you are, you're the perfect woman and I want you. And I think that deep down you want me, too."

Amanda still didn't respond. Watching remotely, I held my breath, waiting for her to say something. It wasn't unusual for young men to lust after older women, but this wasn't just lust. He was completely infatuated with her. I knew Tanner had zero chance of an actual relationship—he was just eighteen after all—but this could get messy. I hoped Amanda would handle it delicately. The last thing I wanted to deal with was the fallout of a spurned teenager.

Fortunately, Amanda found a way to navigate it.

"Tanner, that's very sweet of you to think so highly of me. And young or not, you do have a lot going for you. You're attractive, you're a hard worker, and your confidence is sexy, even if sometimes over the top. But at the end of the day, I really am too old for you. We're in different places in life. You're about to go to college, and I've put down roots here. Other than sex, we'd have nothing in common. Besides, even though Brian hasn't been himself lately, he is my husband. You and I did have a connection, I won't deny it, but I love Brian. I can't change what we did in the past, but it would be wrong of me to betray his trust again."

I watched as Tanner processed this. Even as complimentary as Amanda had been, I could tell it wasn't what he hoped for. For a moment, I thought he'd continue to keep pushing, but then he shook his head and gave a rueful smile.

"Okay, Amanda, I hear you. And I'll respect your decision, like a mature adult would, even though I think you're lying to yourself. But what now? Can we still text? Can I still come by? I still have a couple more times to take care of your yard, after all."

"You can take care of our yard these last couple times, but no more texting and no coming up to the door. I'll go ahead and pay you in advance for your last visits, so you shouldn't need anything from me. In fact, why don't you just come by on Saturdays instead, when Brian is here."

I saw Tanner's expression harden for a second, but then it was gone, replaced by his winning smile. "Whatever you want, Amanda. I'll do as you ask. But whenever you change your mind, you just let me know, okay? I know you think I'll move on, but you'll see. I'll be here when you're ready for me."

"I'll keep that in mind. Goodbye, Tanner," Amanda said, shutting the door. Tanner lingered briefly, maybe to see if Amanda would return. But she didn't, and so he left and was gone a minute later.

I sighed deeply, releasing tension that I didn't even realize I'd been holding. I wasn't sure what I wanted to happen between Amanda and Tanner, but I did feel a sense of relief at the way it played out. Amanda had cut Tanner off, and he seemed to be handling it decently enough. Despite my own self-destructive actions, it seemed like everything would be okay in my marriage after all. I had managed to get my thrill without any long-term consequences. It was way better than I deserved.

I should have been happy.

**

And I was, at first. Over the next few days, life returned to normal—it was a relief to not have to stress about my marriage anymore. I saw no other signs of Tanner, and in just over a week, he'd be off to college. That should be the end of it.

But then I remembered Tanner's texts. I knew it was silly to worry about, since clearly Amanda hadn't been responding to him, but I couldn't let it go. How did he get her number? And what did they say to each other?

I never solved the first mystery, but I developed a couple theories. They weren't connected on social media, so I ruled that out quickly. But it was possible that Amanda's number was linked to the app she paid Tanner with, and he somehow found it there. Or maybe he had convinced his mom to ask her for it. Or maybe it was some other way entirely.

Fortunately, I had better luck with the second mystery. Amanda kept her phone near her most of the time, but I was able to hijack it temporarily while she was showering. We knew each other's phone codes, so I was able to open it up and scan through her messages. I didn't see anything from Tanner, so she must have deleted his texts. But I knew how to check that too, and sure enough, in her recently deleted texts was a conversation with Tanner.

It was short, but it gave me much needed context to their in-person encounter. The texts started Saturday evening, the day after they had slept together. This was the gist of it, after I translated the text-speak into normal English:

T: Hey, Amanda, it's Tanner.

A: How did you get this number?

T: It's not important. I just wanted to let you know I can't stop thinking about you. You're drop-dead gorgeous.

A: Please don't text me. I can't have you popping up on my phone.

T: We could meet in person instead...?

A: I'm not alone. We'll talk later.

T: You can make an excuse to leave. I'm just a short drive away. I want you so bad right now.

T: I know you can see my texts. You don't have to ignore me.

T: I've got to go to bed soon, but let me know if you want to meet tomorrow.

T: Morning beautiful. How are you doing?

T: I know you're probably with Mr. Long now, but just know I've been thinking about you all weekend. You're too good for him. You deserve better.

T: I just masturbated to you. Thought you should know.

And that was it.

No wonder Amanda had been standoffish with Tanner on Monday. He was trying too hard. Still, in the right setting, I suppose she could have seen Tanner's immaturity as endearing. Aside from his last text, anyway.

Regardless, it was clear that there were no meaningful connections in their texts. I could relax.

And yet, once my relief wore off, I realized that there was an emptiness inside of me. The thrill of pushing my wife and Tanner together had been my singular obsession all summer, and now that it was gone, I felt like there was something missing in my life. I knew this was incredibly stupid, and that I had everything I could want, but the feeling persisted.

And so, despite my better judgment, I began to think about Tanner and Amanda again. I didn't even know what I wanted at first; they'd already slept together, so what more could there be to push for? But as the days passed, I realized there was something else I wanted to see.

Despite watching Tanner and Amanda tease each other all summer—and watching their passionate climax—I'd never seen them interact in my presence. How would they act around each other if I was there too? Would they be able to downplay their mutual attraction? Or would it be too powerful to hide even in front of me?

Once again, I felt the familiar jolt of excitement that I'd experienced so many times that summer. There would be no denying myself; I simply had to get the three of us together. Risky and ultimately pointless, maybe, but my obsession wouldn't allow me to back down. And what was the worst that could happen? Amanda had already made her feelings clear, and Tanner was going to be gone soon anyway.

Besides, Amanda had unknowingly given me a fantastic opportunity. By asking Tanner to only return to our house when I was there, she had given me direct access to him. When he arrived to mow our lawn this upcoming Saturday, all I needed to do was invite him in. Offer him some water and a chance to cool down. I had no doubts that he'd go along just for the chance to see Amanda again... and what could Amanda do? She wouldn't be able to say no without revealing her connection to Tanner.

With my plan in place, my obsessiveness was finally placated. I awaited Saturday and Tanner's visit and fantasized about what might happen.

**

Sure enough, Tanner did honor Amanda's request to wait until the weekend for our lawn. I heard his truck pull in front of our yard Saturday just after Amanda and I finished lunch. We had been lying on the couch; I was watching TV and Amanda was reading. I casually glanced over at her, to gauge her reaction to Tanner's arrival, but her face was a mask.

With nothing from Amanda, I made a show of walking to the window and looking outside.

"Oh, Tanner's here. I was wondering why our lawn looked a bit scruffy yesterday when I came home. He normally comes on Fridays, right? I wonder why he's here today."

"Maybe he had a schedule change?" Amanda offered innocently.

"Yeah, maybe. I figured he might have left for college already. It's been months since I've seen him in person. Did he tell you when he was leaving?"

"In a couple weeks. I think next weekend will be his last time with us."

"That's good timing. The lawn shouldn't need much more work with fall around the corner. I'll be honest, though. I've liked not having to worry about the lawn this year. Maybe I'll have to think about hiring him again next summer when he's on break."

Amanda made a non-committal noise, pretending to be engrossed in her book. I wondered if she had even considered that Tanner might be returning in the future.

Through the window, I watched Tanner unload his equipment for a bit before returning to the couch with Amanda. She was looking especially good that day, in a form-fitting T-shirt and white shorts that showcased her tanned skin and shapely legs. I couldn't have chosen a better outfit for her to tease Tanner with. Perfect MILF, indeed, I thought. No wonder Tanner was so infatuated.

I left Tanner to his work for the next several minutes. Although I made a show of watching TV, my mind was gone, high off anticipation for my next move. Finally, when I couldn't stand it any longer, I left the couch once again and went to the door.

Amanda sat up, obviously concerned. "Where are you going?"

"Oh, I just want to say hello to Tanner. I haven't talked to him in months. I'll be back in a second."

Before Amanda could respond, I was out the door. I walked onto the porch and waved my hands, getting Tanner's attention.

"Oh, hey, Mr. Long! It's been awhile!" he shouted at me, a large friendly smile covering his face.

"Yeah, it's been a bit," I said cheerfully, matching Tanner's energy. I walked down the porch steps and over to where he'd been removing some weeds. "Listen, I wasn't sure if I would get to see you before you went off to college, but I wanted to thank you for all your hard work out here. You really have made my life so much easier."

"Not a problem at all, Mr. Long. I appreciate you hiring me on. The money will definitely come in handy for school."

"Happy to help. And sorry that I've missed you all summer. Otherwise, I would have passed on my compliments sooner. I hope my wife hasn't been too awkward around you in the meantime," I said casually. "That whole incident with your abs and all. Sometimes when she's embarrassed about something she can come off as bitchy and distant."

"Not at all. Ama... Mrs. Long is great. Yeah, she was a bit shy at first, but I won her over in the end."

"Because of your strong work ethic, no doubt," I said nodding approvingly.

"Yeah, for sure." Tanner echoed.

There was an awkward pause.

I changed the subject. "Hey, listen. Why don't you take a break and come in and cool off. I'll get you some ice water, and you can say hello to Mrs. Long. Obviously you've met already, but it'll give me a chance to introduce you properly."