All Comments on 'Setting Wife Up With Our Lawn Boy'

by ScottGreen

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox69about 1 year ago

1* husband needs to grow a pair, come home and drown the pool boy

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasabout 1 year ago

Your story brought back memories and hit so close to home. Someday I will write a true story about my 20 year old young wife and the seventeen year old lawn boy who lived next door.

A sequel could dredge up the emotional conflicts raging inside the husband and his wife, each dealing with their respective guilt and pleasure, each trying to reconcile their secret desires with their own self image as a good person, with their respective human frailties. Life throws us curves. How do we react? How do we grow? Can we be our own best selves in the face of temptation? So many questions to ask and explore as each protagonist wrestles, literally and figurativeluy, with their own conscience as the budding realtionship between Tanner and Amanda grows, secretly fueled and enabled by Brian's self destructive voyeurism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5*. Well written, decently paced and enjoyable. Enjoyable fantasy tale that should earn you lots of nasty comments! I enjoy the comments as much as the stories. I especially like the comments that call the husband a whimpvand should grow a pair. Those commenters wives probably get used by the Lawnboy and they can’t handle the competition! Lol.

Continue the writing and enjoy the comments.

Munchie184

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

How to destroy your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would strongly encourage you to continue. I liked that at first I thought Amanda had found the cameras and figured out Brian's plan. But her reaction after the climax has me wondering. So that is one possible part 2 - where she plays her role and loves it, but then tell Brian she was doing it for him too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another Cuck, He did not expect anything to happen after showing private photos, or think it may elevate and didnt stop it did when it did. I call bullshit. And another Real wife, she does not care about her marriage although she spouts otherwise. One fuck a week normally, then gets to trash her marriage after a couple of weeks without some from husband !! I call bullshit again. The lawn boy would have had his actions reported to husband and lawn boys mother if wife was true. And she is a teacher so she knows the full ramifications more than most people. I wish there were minus stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best story i've ever read on literotica. Keep it going.

Haza7892Haza7892about 1 year ago

Cant wait for pt 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

what a dickhead get your wife back and quick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why would any sane husband do this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please write more chapters to this story. This could be an incredible two weeks before school finally starts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just what every woman dreams of - her husband acting as her pimp. Ugly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Many more rounds and opportunity lies here. She will crack again and knock his socks off

SomehowyouSomehowyouabout 1 year ago

I really liked it. Why did Shavedbollox below say "...come home and drown the pool boy?" Did you read the story? Mr. Long did everything in his power to set this up. Good story but some of the dialog was a little corny but still very good. Faithful wives are boring. I'll take a hotwife every time.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

That was pretty hot. Nice build up.

I think I'd like to hear more about these three.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukabout 1 year ago

Great story. I hope you read a part 2.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

Is our Mr Long stupid or what?

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

SUPER HOT story!!!!! Amazing open end... what will happen? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Nearly there

You need to stop holding back on your stories especially this one and many of your other pieces of work. This one could become so great and many of your other pieces of work will as well you need to make them pregnant especially this one there are loads of us readers with a pregnant fetish. And these stories would become so popular and favour if the wife ended up pregnant. You built the relationship up quite well but you need the final push so to speak and make the wife pregnant ok . This is what most of your stories are lacking you build them up fantastic but you let yourself down at the end . I know you can do this just believe in yourself and see what happens please do a part 2 for this especially when she ends up becoming pregnant with the how you put it lawn boy’s child.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

Faithful wives are boring? Boring is not an adjective ever used to describe me.

There are ways to have fun sexually without involving other people. Not everything has to be about sex in order to have fun. Romantic love never lasts, it can't because that type of intensity is literally impossible to maintain. What remains is a deep respect, strong friendship, trust, hopefully physical attraction and a mature love that isn't anything like when you first met. It's both stronger due to the above, yet still fragile for the same reasons. Harming any of those binding qualities erodes the bond. Without action, it fails. Why would I ever want to potentially ruin my solid relationship and unravel all that hard work for minutes to hours of meaningless sex? I have nothing to prove and the sex I have is satisfying. What others do is up to them but I only owe one man a "good time"

WaupacaWaupacaabout 1 year ago

I liked it. Internal combustion and long tease with cleaverness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes… it’s always best when the story is about the chase, the seduction, the hunt. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is so hot…….is she on birth control?? Does the kid have a chance of knocking her up?? Do you reclaim her afterwards?? Does she fess up to you about what happened?? So many questions?? I do hope you write another chapter to this story. I think having a hot wife is so great. Maybe she’ll start finding other lovers when school starts. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, the build up and then the seduction….waiting for the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After reading this I can see my wife with other eyes - can see her fucking other men. Good and exiting. But how find right lover to her? Excting and new for me to plan that! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot and every young man’s dream . Many married older moms , teachers and inturn fucking older coworker back then . It happens more often than people would think . Vacation spots where the girls weekend a lot of married women get strange dick. A trip to a casino and in our room of four we went back and the mother of the 20 whose bachelorette party was there was getting fucked by one of our friends. As we came in he was deep in her ass as she begged for him to go easy but he was shit talking as he fucked her and now she had three others watching . She told all else to stay away but had her say out loud everything he was doing and ask for it . Crazy hour or two that night . Another was three guys I didn’t know were all separate fucking a high school teacher that a friend of mine knew. Another was fucking the guy he worked for wife every pay day he went at 9 am once a week and fucked her in every part of her house . He hung out with her kids who were two and three years older than him . He took her virgin ass on the kitchen table as he faced her but audio recording it. You hear her saying it’s to big , it’s not gonna fit and I can’t beflieve I’m doing this . Then the ponding and him saying every meal you eat with the names of the hubby and kids your gonna think of my cock up your ass that this 19 year old owns . He then switches pulling her by the hair turned her bent her over and destroyed her ass . He would tell us he’d jerk off s couple of times before he went so he would last longer. He would even sneak feels or crazy comments when the whole family was home. One time he put her hand across his dock telling her tomorrow I’m gonna freak that pussy and you’re going to be limping after I’m done . He would tell her your lucky that your dog can’t talk because everyone would know what a whore you are and that your a pig gor a 19 year old . He would taunt her saying he’s been working on getting her 21 year old daughter in bed . As he fucked her hed whisper how he was going to pump that tight ass and pussy and break her just like he did her mom. Side note on a trip in Mexico he did fuck the daughter but so did two other of the brothers friends. It was a crazy wild spring break trip . Even one night at 4 am after a drunk sweaty club night the three guys and her fucked into the next morning all on extacy. They joked about the sobering embarrassment at the weeks end and begging to keep it between them but guys are assholes and would fuck her every so often jokingly to keep the secret.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot you need to continue! Like now…lol

Lawrence8675309Lawrence8675309about 1 year ago

This was fairly well-constructed. As a teen, I had many a fantasy of nailing the 30/40something woman up the street. Of course, the moment this is published here as “Loving Wives” dudes who might have had this same fantasy get angry and punish the author with low ratings. Whatever…

Wishing4moreWishing4moreabout 1 year ago

Hot hot hot! A great lunch break for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The best story on this sight in a long time. Part 2 can be about the wife seducing the Tanner more. While the husband secretly watches. Part 3 can be about finding out and how they work together on more adventures.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

Never could understand how a husband loves to pimp his wife free of charge to other men.

litlbulllitlbullabout 1 year ago

Awesome story! Admit to your wife that's what you wanted to happen all along. Start a new modern marriage and let her fuck him on weekends home from college and maybe invite her back to the college for a fraternity party and share with some bros. Looking forward to several more chapters😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need to do a part 2. Since he watched an hour of video while his wife is upstairs. I think it would be hot if she looks down and sees what he is watching. Now that she knows he not only knows but has helped set it up what slutty patches will this open up

DickTraceyDickTraceyabout 1 year ago

Awesome story

I love the chase

I believe the chase is the fun part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love to see more about Tanner an Amanda. Do Amanda keeping seeing Tanner ? I think Brian lost his wife to Tanner

Quietreader75Quietreader75about 1 year ago

I really liked this story. Would love to see more. That kid needs to learn more about satisfying a woman. So many men think they can because we fake orgasms all of the time. Truth is most men have no idea how to get a woman off.

FeltfixerFeltfixerabout 1 year ago

Open ended stories are just laziness.

All good stories and films have a beginning , a core and an ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Perfecto, one of the better stories ive read in a while.

finndudefinndude11 months ago

Awesome story! I really hope there's going to be sequel(s). Keep going to good work!

bobloblaw33bobloblaw3311 months ago

Enjoyed it. Great work!

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

Ha! I didn't like it one bit!

DrkmanDrkman10 months ago

Like it. Great start now on to Part 2.

Jaydean409Jaydean40910 months ago

Needs to bring a couple of friends to help him with the lawn!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A great story. The slow seduction was perfect. The build up of the flirting was perfect. The breakdown of her resolve was perfect. The power struggle felt real. Her submission was perfect. I wish I had the balls to seduce Mrs Lewis, when I used to do her lawns. I would have given my left testicle to fuck her, just like Tanner fucked Mrs. Long

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19559 months ago

Fantastic story! The slow buildup to sex was great and made it even hotter to read! Definitely worth giving MORE than only 5 stars to.......

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A pointless marriage: a weak, stupid loser, girly-boy for male husband; a lying, manipulating, cheating, whoring cunt; a predatory, brainless punk needing to die in some unnamed war in a 3rd world country, dying for oil. Don't you just love and appreciate Americans? Yep, the American way, as the world laughs.

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

Great Start! 10 stars to the writer! Great writing, Great story, Great plot! Hot Hot Hot! The wife finally gets horny enough to fuck the lawn boy! Don't you know she loved his young hard Dick deep in her pussy! LOL Hot, That is the kind of thing I would do when I was married to my first wife! LOL Thanks, Buster2U

dwayne369dwayne3698 months ago

Very rare that I find a plain vanilla story that interests me. I tend to lean more toward the IR cuckold-related stories. However, I found this one interesting enough, probably because of my mowing lawns in my teens.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

continue the story

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

He should definitely come back each day :3

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

Also, didn't really enjoy him putting cameras up in his house like that to spy on his wife, but it is what it is. I hope he takes them down and tortures himself with the uncertainty of if the affair continues or not :p

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is one of the hottest stories I’ve ever read. I only would have added Amanda commenting on how Tanner’s penis is bigger than her husband’s.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley7 months ago

Great story. Love it when the husband's cuckolding is of his own making. If i was Tanner i would have wanted to taste that married pussy before fucking it. Also always like the lover to go in bareback.

spinpole2001spinpole20017 months ago

That's one smoking hot story!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The husband is a moron & needs help. The wife, who before she finds out the husband set this up, pretty much gave it up quicker than a two dollar whore. They should be divorced as soon as possible. Husband is sick. Wife a complete slut. The end. Not hot in any way. Sorry. I don’t need a part 2 to know I just wasted 10 mins of my life. Haha

LMWM321LMWM3216 months ago

What is with these people leaving angry, shaming comments? E.g., calling the husband a loser and the wife a whore? Why do they even come to Literotica? Seems to me they miss the whole point of erotic fantasy. Anyway, it was an enjoyable story. Well done, SG, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Husband is gross and pathetic

GingerHotwifeandHubbyGingerHotwifeandHubby6 months ago

Absolutely one of the best stories I've ever ready. The anticipation built up and made the encounter spectacular.

My wife and I have had similar experiences and anticipating an actual encounter makes the encounter 100x better.

5 stars!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is smoking hot. I love, love, love that the ballsy 18yo seduces her. Slow build, big payoff. My preference would have been that the husband doesn’t so blatantly set it up. Better for me if he inadvertently contributed to the seduction but not overtly. Catching them on camera would be tougher that way (why would cameras be there?) but I would have enjoyed that a little more. Just my preference. Either way, super well written and hot! Few little typos here and there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottGreen@ScottGreen
"This can't be a coincidence right?" the man said to his friend. "I mean it could be," the friend pointed out. "There are limited names in the world, after all." "But all of them, set up like this? It's not just the same names, they're the same people!" "I know it's hard to be...