Settling an Account

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's one," I said quietly to myself. I walked to the computer and stopped the camera...

---

Since I didn't have to be anywhere the next morning, I didn't set an alarm. I slept until about 8:30. When I woke, I reached for my phone. There were several messages. The first I read was from Beth, thanking me for a wonderful evening and telling me how wonderfully sore she was that morning. I typed a brief reply telling her I'd be waiting when she was ready again. Lacey texted me as well. She'd spouted a bunch of shit about how sorry she was, and that we needed to work things out. Knowing she'd probably spent the night under her boss in our bed, I left her on read and didn't reply. The last messages were from Amelia. I scrolled up to the start through the multiple messages, some of which were pictures. She'd texted me the first time at 6 am.

'Hey babe,' she typed. 'Sorry I couldn't meet you last night. I hate it. I was ready to finally meet you and I couldn't.'

She'd sent several pictures. Her beautiful face and ripe breasts were featured in the first two. The next two were focused on her hand inside her panties. The final pic showed her thin fingers coated in her nectar.

'Message me when you wake up. I'm so horny this morning. I've got off twice and all I can think about is being with you,' she'd typed. 'I'm free all day if I can see you.'

"Mmmm," I moaned to myself as I looked at the pics again. She was fucking perfect I thought. Her body, her face, everything. Just like Lacey I reminded myself.

'Hey baby,' I replied. 'Just hanging at the hotel this morning. Gonna shower and then maybe have you for breakfast?'

She read the message almost immediately.

'Please,' she typed.

'Certainly,' I replied. I sent her my room number and went to take a shower. I was drying off when I heard a knock at the door. I started the camera on my laptop before I quickly put on shorts and a T-shirt.

When I opened the door, it was just like with her mother. Pictures did not do her justice. Amelia's smile could have melted an iceberg. She was wearing a pink hoodie and shorts. I smiled back before I reached for her hand.

"Hi," she said with a touch of innocence that I found irresistible.

"Hi, yourself," I replied. "You're even more gorgeous than I imagined."

"Thanks," she said, visibly blushing. I let the door close and led her by her hand into the room. I sat on the bed and she sat next to me.

"I'm glad we're finally getting to meet," I said.

"Me too," she smiled, before she turned serious. "Eli, I don't hook up with guys all the time. I really don't. I just want you to know that."

I tried to keep my expression as neutral as possible, but her words hit me hard and I really began to have doubts about doing what I was planning. I'd fucked Beth. Maybe if I fucked her a few more times I'd feel like I gotten even with that miserable fuck, Greg. I didn't need to do anything with Amelia, did I? I was about to speak, but she beat me to it.

"But I'm so fucking hot for you right now," Amelia said. She stood and quickly shed her hoodie. She was wearing nothing underneath it and her beautiful breasts stood proudly from her chest. Her hands moved to her shorts and they joined the hoodie on the floor. She stood before me and the moment of rational thought I'd been having quickly evaporated. I had to have her as well. I stood and reached for her naked form. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her softly and tenderly, before I became more passionate and lustier. As I kissed her more intensely, I realized what she said was true. I could sense her inexperience, but she was trying hard to conceal it.

"Mmmm," I moaned as we continued to kiss.

"Yes," she agreed.

"I'm going to kiss you all over," I said as our lips parted again.

"Really," she asked enthusiastically.

"Yes," I replied. I let go of her and gently nudged her on the bed I'd defiled her mother on not 24 hours before. She came to a rest on her back, her thighs closed. I knelt on the floor and placed my hands on her knees. I could see the apprehension and the desire in her eyes. I pushed her knees apart. She resisted slightly at first, but her eagerness soon took over and she spread her thighs willingly. Her smooth wet sex looked every bit as amazing in person as it did in the repeated photos she'd sent. I wanted to dive in and devour her, but I willed myself to be patient. I wanted her anticipation to build as I could sense this was the first time she'd had this.

I kissed her knees in turn and gradually worked towards my target. I kissed and lightly sucked at her soft skin, moving ever closer to her wetness. And her wetness was very apparent. Her taut pussy lips glistened with it. It wasn't long before I was kissing the tops of her thighs. I could smell her arousal and it made my head swim. I still wondered if I was pushing things too far, but Amelia grabbed my head and pulled me towards her wet pussy.

I began lapping her slowly. The sensation was obviously new to her and her moans were further proof. She groaned and writhed on the bed as I explored her. My tongue slithered between her wet lips and I found her clit. I moved my tongue around it, and she moaned like nothing I'd ever heard.

"Oh, Eli," she panted. I circled around it again and I was rewarded with her pushing her hips upward and pressing her mound against my face. This gave me a better angle and I circled her clit with my lips and lightly brushed it with my tongue.

"Unnngghh," she grunted. Her hands clasped my head tighter and I went after her. I moved my tongue faster and faster while I continued to lightly suck her love button. She got ever more excited and her nectar flowed from her like a juicy orange. I greedily lapped it up before I paused briefly.

"Does that feel good, baby," I asked.

"You can't imagine," she purred. I smiled briefly before I resumed pleasuring her. Amelia didn't require nearly as much stimulation as her mother and squealed loudly as her orgasm approached.

"Oh, Eli. Yes, please," she moaned.

"Mmmm," I moaned, my mouth still encircling her hard, little clit. Her fingers clenched my hair almost viciously and she pushed her sex against my mouth.

"Oh," she groaned. "Mmmmm, yes!!" She fell limply against the bed and I moved from her sensitive clit to her smooth outer lips. I kissed and lightly licked them along with the inside of her thighs. Her hand gently rubbed the top of my head as she slowly caught her breath. I felt her raise slightly from the bed and I looked up to see her smiling at me.

"What," I asked, with a smile on my own face.

"That was amazing. I've only had that once and it lasted maybe ten seconds," she said.

"That's too bad," I replied.

"Yes, it is," she smiled even more broadly. I stood from the floor where I'd been kneeling and removed my shirt and shorts. I moved on top of her and supported myself on my hands and knees. She reached for me and we kissed softly, but it soon built. Her hands moved slowly from shoulders to my upper back and finally to my hips. She pulled at me urging me forward. I yearned to enter her, but the thoughts of what I had planned still nagged at me. She became more insistent and my cock grazed her wetness. Sensing that most intimate contact, she tugged harder at me. The head of my cock found her hole and I slid inside her deeply.

We both groaned and I watched her eyes closely. They were wide and filled with desire. I began fucking her slowly and she nodded her head.

"It feels so good, Eli," she said.

"Yeah, it does babe. You're so tight. I love it," I agreed. She smiled broadly and pulled my lips to hers. As we kissed, I sped up the pace of my thrusts and alternated between deep and more shallow strokes. I worked my hips allowing the varying angles to stimulate her in different ways. Her moaning grew louder and more intense and it drove me to fuck her with even more effort than I'd previously been giving her.

"Unnggghh, Oh," she squealed.

"Yes. I want you to cum on my cock. You're so fucking hot Amelia," I said in complete honesty. She was amazingly gorgeous, and she was giving herself freely to me.

"Oh, so are you. Oh, fuck me Eli! Fuck me," she panted. I started fucking her faster and deeper. She writhed on the bed in obvious pleasure. I couldn't wait to make her cum, and I couldn't wait to cum inside her. I thought back to the laptop camera filming every second for good old daddy Greg. There was an urge to push the envelope a little, but I realized that I'd gotten more than even with him. I'd managed to fuck his hot ass wife and daughter in less than 12 hours. The thought was getting to me and I slammed my cock in Amelia with unbridled lust. For her part, she seemed to be in heaven. Her mouth hung open, but no sound came out. She gasped and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Mmmm, you came for me," I said, loud enough to make sure the camera could hear it. "I'm going to make you cum all day."

She nodded her head rapidly.

"I'm going to lick you and fuck you until you beg me to stop," I said.

"Please, Eli. I want it. I want you inside me all day," she grunted. I smiled, but she had no idea that I had multiple reasons for smiling. I wrapped my arm around her and leaned back on my legs, pulling her with me. Soon, I was on my back and she was riding me. All the better for Greg to see I thought to myself. I looked up and watched as she gleefully bounced on my cock. My hands reached for her breasts and I cupped them while gently teasing her hard nipples.

"God you're so sexy," I said in complete honesty. She smiled and I could have swore she blushed.

"Thank you," she said as began to ride me harder.

"Mmmm, I love it. It feels so good," I moaned.

"Good. I want to get you off like have me," she said.

"You just keep going," I smiled.

"I will," she panted.

It didn't take long before I could feel the sensation growing. Watching this beautiful young woman bounce on my cock and the exquisite tightness I felt soon overwhelmed me. My hands reached for her hips and I pushed my own hips up to meet hers.

"Mmmm, that's it Amelia. You're gonna make me cum, baby," I said.

"Oh, good," she squealed.

"Uh huh," I groaned. "Mmmm, here it cums!"

I felt myself beginning to cum and arched my head back into the pillows while I held on to her still bouncing hips.

"Oh," I moaned as she finally ground to halt. I extended my arms to her. "Come here."

She leaned forward and I pulled her to me.

"That was wonderful," I said.

"Uh, yeah," she giggled. "I've never experienced anything like that."

"Never," I asked.

"God, no. It was just amazing. You knew what to do," she smiled. "I'm glad I got over the fact that you're older than me."

"Ha, yeah that might have helped," I smiled.

"Am I keeping you from anything," she asked.

"No, of course not. I have a few days off and I wanted to finally spend some time with you," I said. It wasn't that much of a lie. It was just unfortunate that her piece of shit Dad fucked my wife again and I put my crazy plan into action. It was too late to contemplate that now, I reminded myself.

"Okay, as long as you don't need to do anything," she smiled.

"I just need to rest for a minute, and then we'll see what happens next," I smiled.

"I like this idea," she giggled.

---

After Amelia left, my mind wandered with thoughts of what to do next. It all seemed so simple when I'd hatched my plan. Now that I'd been intimate with both Beth and Amelia, it certainly felt different. I couldn't just throw the two of them under the bus. I looked at my phone. It wasn't even 3 yet. Lacey wasn't home. I quickly dressed and went to the Best Buy store across the street. After I got what I needed, I drove quickly back to the house. It took me 15 minutes to install the three motion activated cameras in the bedroom I'd shared with my wife. Another 5 minutes, I had the app installed and could pull up the cameras when I wanted or be notified when there was motion. I grabbed some fast food for dinner and drove back to the hotel.

Barely 30 minutes after I left, my phone beeped. I sat my hamburger on the wrapper and picked up my phone to open it. I saw Lacey walk into our bedroom, followed by none other than Greg Baxter. I watched as he walked up behind and embraced her before he whispered something. She shook her head no and he seemed rebuffed. I wished the cameras I'd installed had better audio. Greg began undressing as did Lacey. I checked and made sure my laptop was recording the video. I switched between cameras as he sat on my bed and I could see Lacey hadn't lied to me. Greg's dick looked like it wasn't much bigger than the size of my middle finger. Lacey knelt on the carpet and started sucking him.

"Goddamn, Lacey," I said to myself. "You threw away our marriage for a few dollars an hour and that tiny little dick."

Greg grabbed her head and became very forceful with her. My initial reaction was to drive over there and stomp the motherfucker's guts out, but Lacey made her choice, I reminded myself. I also reminded myself to be patient as I would soon fuck his world up. His hands were entwined in her long blonde hair and he was facefucking her vigorously. A part of me felt bad, but then again, it wasn't like he was probably gagging her. Greg soon tired of it and pulled her by her hair on the bed. Lacey was on her hands and knees as Greg moved behind her. He penetrated her and I could barely see her move or show any expression.

"Why are you doing this, Lacey," I asked the screen as I continued to watch. Greg pumped her for two fitful minutes before he came. He pulled away from her as she was still kneeling on the bed. He began dressing and she watched him over her shoulder. When he was dressed, he walked out of the room and Lacey curled up in a ball on our bed. I stopped the live stream and saved it before I closed my laptop. I thought about texting Lacey and being a shithead to her, but I could tell from her posture, she'd probably lost enough dignity for one day.

Now, how to handle this? It seemed so simple when I first hatched the plan. I couldn't outright admit to Beth that I was so pissed about Greg fucking my wife that I'd got her in bed along with her daughter. She admitted that she had her suspicions, though. Amelia certainly didn't deserve this. I realized there was only one way to do it.

I left the hotel and drove by Greg's office. I saw his Lexus parked in front. Excellent, I thought to myself. I pulled in next to him and I was surprised to see him walking out the office door before locking it. I got out of my truck with my laptop bag and walked towards him.

"Sorry, I'm closed for the day. I just stopped by to get a few things," he explained.

"Oh, this will just take a minute," I replied.

"What is it," he asked impatiently.

"Something you need to see," I smiled. I pulled out my laptop and set it on the hood of his car. He looked perturbed but I was six inches taller and had about 70 pounds on him. He wasn't going to say anything. I opened the video of him and Lacey. He immediately recognized it for what it was. I watched him for a reaction, but his eyes remained glued to the video. Finally, he spoke.

"Look, Eli, right? I made a big mistake. We can work this out," he started. "I can smooth this over."

"No, Greg. We aren't gonna smooth this over. You're lucky I came up with a better plan of getting even with you," I said.

"What do you mean," he asked.

"This," I said as I clicked on the video of Beth. I fast forwarded to the part where I'd been taking her from behind and she was telling me how good it felt to be fucked by a man for a change. I watched Greg swallow hard. I wanted to him to say something, anything, but he stood there in silence. I clicked the video closed.

"I guess you got me back," he said quietly.

"Oh, no. That wasn't going to be enough," I replied. He looked at me in alarm. I opened the video of Amelia.

"You son-of-a-bitch," he said.

"She was a hot little fuck, Greg. It's crazy how much Lacey and her look alike," I reminded him.

"I'll get you for this," he muttered.

"No, you won't. I've got video of you fucking my wife. You've got nothing. If I was you, I'd go home to your wife and keep your tiny dick to yourself in the future," I said forcefully. I picked up my laptop and walked to my truck. I got in and saw him still glaring at me.

I drove off and instantly started laughing. I wish I could have gotten video of his face when he was watching me fucking his daughter. My cell phone rang. It was my boss.

"Yes sir," I answered.

"Eli, I know you didn't get much time at home, but they're ready for you on that next well already. Sorry," he said.

"No worries boss," I replied. "Let me grab a suitcase and I'll be on my way in about 30 minutes."

"I appreciate it," he said. "When you get done with this one, I think I'm gonna get you back in the office for a few months."

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"Okay, bye," he finished. After I hung up, I called my friend who was an attorney. I explained the situation and he said he'd get started on the divorce papers....


12