All Comments on 'Settling an Account'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

That was a great bit of revenge, but I was curious what happened to everyone next.

The aftermath would have been entertaining to read, especially if he ended up with Amelia after having fucked Beth. I can't help wondering what would've happened if he got mother and daughter pregnant...

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

It finished too abruptly. I doubt he'd be seeing his two conquests any time soon when they find out they had been used. Also why did his wife rush back to her boss? It doesn't make sense as he wasn't the man her husband was. She didn't try very hard to make things right so unlikely she would be faithful in the future. Divorce the right option but as it is she would take him for a lot. How could he avoid that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Totally lost it..

Almost like a running commentary of someone planting vegetables ...sooo boring...no emotions no reasoning...no end

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
now that's

a messed up revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was good

But i would have liked him showing the video to lacey and explain how greg lusted for his daughter and how she was used.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

A fun story. Another chapter would be nice. Just to see a proper ending with a resolution that agrees with the fans.

My pick, Eli ends up with all three women. Greg with none.

Eli divorces Lacey, marries Amelia but keeps Beth and Lacey as his concubines.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago

So, so story. Yeah he fucked Greg's wife and daughter but Greg and his wife pretty much gets away scott free. And his wife will get half of everything he owns plus alimony in the divorce. Not a very good plan in my opinion. Doesn't seem to me that Eli gained much either than two pieces of ass. Greg needed to have gotten very similar with a a good old hickory axe handle and spent some time in the hospital.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 4 years ago
Wow

That can't be the end Surely it can't be?..What I read was from my own fantasy!

5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Congratulations!

You’ve written as unlikeable a main character as I’ve ever done!

RR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
well

written well but incomplete.

Nothing happened to greg.

His cheating wife is out but with 50% the money.

He doesnt hve a relationship now.

Needs a ch2 so he keeps gregs wife and daughter and some actually revenge on greg

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

I liked that Greg knows that Eli had his wife and especially the daughter that Greg lusts after, but can't have, yet has no proof to use against them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun

Fun story, short enough and simple enough not to need much effort to read. As to the ending, I would have liked him to show his wife all three videos. The one of Lacey and her boss to set the tone for the divorce, the one of Beth so Lacey could see what she was going to miss out on and the one of Amelia so he could tell Lacey she was just a proxy fuck because the boss man couldn't fuck his daughter. Lacey should just about feel totally worthless after that.

Evah-Rheddy

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

Let me get this straight, he's gone from home and when he gets back he finds that his wife of two years has fucked her boss for a three dollar raise (was it just one time or several). He forgives her as she says it won't happen again, yet sometime later she does it again for another dollar. He walks out and gets in touch with the guys wife and daughter so he can bone them only to find that Lacy probably did it again the night he fucked Beth. The next morning he gets the daughter and then decides to put cameras in his home bedroom, catching Lacy doing again. If she was truly wanting to be with Eli (like she said she did) she would have just quit instead of letting Greg come to her house one more time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So why was his wife screwing the boss she already had the $3 an hour. Needs a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not Very Good

Mix a bunch of cliches together with boring and implausibility--that's this story completely. Not worth reading because you've already every component of this story line before.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 4 years ago
Original and entertaining

5* from me.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Good revenge story...

...but he is really no better than they are. After using the wife and daughter the way he did, I almost felt sorry for his own wife. Almost. She was weak and frightened, but he just used people. He and her boss have a lot in common.

ctdansctdansalmost 4 years ago
something is missing

She cheats for a $3 an hour raise when hubby makes decent money? She cheats again but for no apparent reason? Video shows that the guy is not well endowed and not a great lover (so says trophy wife) and when caught on camera she looks like she is not a willing partner so what's up? I was expecting blackmail of sorts but nothing about anything comes up so I don't disagree with the divorce but I am totally missing the truth behind her cheating with Greg.

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years ago
Yes, yes, revenge sex is the best way to take revenge.

Much better than some caveman act of violence and far less likely to put you in jail. Violence, spite, destruction of property, these are all toxic, unhealthy responses to cheating. Revenge sex is better. It says that the cheater needs to experience what the cheated did, to receive their karma, and know how it feels for a change. It's justice. Violent revenge isn't justice. It's just lawlessness and criminality. Only a society dominated by a death cult thinks that violent revenge is better than revenge sex.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Fair

Lacey having sex with her boss for $3 more per hour when hubby is making $ 185,000 per year means a) she doesn't know their financial position and/or b) she is really stupid or dumb, and possibly c) she is just a cheating slut. I think Eli would have had better revenge in giving the video of Lacey and her boss to his wife Beth, and letting Beth take him to the cleaners in a divorce. After his divorce he could get together with Amelia and/or Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry but it is incomplete and lacking emotion

A good start but it just fizzled out

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
FOR A DEBT OWED

somebody will have to make payment or settle up with the owee', TK U MLJ LV NV

katibkatibalmost 4 years ago
Advice

To make a good story about adultery, it helps if the person, male or female, who is cheated upon is a good, likable, perhaps even admirable character. Your main character is none of these, and consequently the story fails in its impact upon the reader.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Good start to story but no real conclusion. Finish this up and it would be a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A good start

... but you have a lot of character development to do, a lot of plot development as well. Beth's motivation for having the affair? What happens with Beth? With Amelia? The main character thinks his story is done at this point? Sorry, you need to finish this one

goducks111goducks111almost 4 years ago
great story

loved it. great job. i wish i could give it 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Decent and a different slant,...

There were a few plot issues already pointed out by others,but it had decent erotic content and a decent retribution framework.

Did Amelia have enough substance/personality to replace his wife?!

Could he get Beth to intensify Greg's pain without her having to lose her cushy 'trophy wife life' ..?!?

Anyway, I had fun and not too many grammatical isdues.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice Story

Sir good Story but sad you laid the Daughter. Maybe you should just Eat her out until the Cows Come Home. Hope there a nice Ending part 2. Gave you are a True man and know how to take Care of two Sexy Ladies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
low life

I can see many husbands react as Eli did. But Eli is an engineer and apparently one with honor. But he gave it up when he showed Greg the videos of his revenge. He should would have weighed showing the videos versus holding them and not harming his two partners. Why not just file for divorce and keep his revenge secret and continuing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reads like the wife has gone psycho. Did the Martians do it?

So the wife is fucking for Monopoly money, and then she confesses to the husband. And she's sorry and remorseful, but yet she keeps fucking the boss. The wife is not immoral or unethical, she's just too stupid to be married. I can't make any sense of this story. Is there a plot or a theme or some reason this story was written?

I don't see any indication of a continuance, so I guess what we got is what we get.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Needs a chapter2

Yup

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
***

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Huh?

He knows his wife is useless. Her boss is a pant load. So he takes two women, the boss's wife and daughter, and humiliates them? This guy's a d**k. He should have just dumped his wife and moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Its an awful lot easier being the critic than being the author.

Some of you need to get your head out!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Uh. No.

I have just as much contempt for the wife as the husband. He is as much a piece of shit as the wife and boss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pay back I a bitch.

The boss is an ass didn't seem to care about the mess he created just mad someone caught him and got even. His wife was a fool but just couldn't stop herself now she is trapped whether she knows it or no. Trapped in a job she can't afford to quit and the loss of her husband who forgave her the one time.

meucimeucialmost 4 years ago

If you are going to finish this it has the potential to be a good story. What you have so far is just unfinished I gave it a 3 but it has the potential to be a 4 or maybe even a 5 if you write another good chapter writing through the divorce and how he handles himself with the mother and daughter. Maybe he can fall for and marry his daughter that would really pay him back! Can't you imagine knowing your son in law screwed your wife and daughter in a 12 hour period. That would hurt like hell. Really the most likable characters are the mother and daughter so why not follow them to the finish line.

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years ago
Personally, I love this guy.

He's awesome. Talk about payback! The only issue is that he shouldn't have shared something private with his new lovers without their permission. Other than that, I have no qualms about his actions.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Not a bad story,but I would have liked to see a little lasting pain and damage on Greg. I doubt he cared that much for his wife or daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next

Definitely needs a next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Such wretchedness

You like revenge and pain like that phony 26 guy? Here it is. The MC is a vengeful prick. There's cardboard characters and wooden language galore. ALL the women are loose, even the teen daughter who is heartlessly used and thrown away like a Kleenex. It's dog eat dog all the way to the bottom.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
Everyone has an opinion!

Amazing how many divorce lawyers read and comment on your posts! Hey, not one of your top three but I enjoyed it. Not bad for a poof mind fart on the way to work.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

In reality, I would not like a guy who does this. In fantasy, I approve completely!

AbctoyAbctoyabout 3 years ago
Good read

Ending seemed too abrupt. Writing appeared well enough for a short story but not outstanding. Lacked some in creativity. On a personal note, I found throwing Beth under the bus to be the act of a total ass hat. To me he lost the high ground.

Trying hard to decide on a grade 3 or 4, leaning 4. Would be a 4 with better ending.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Lots of graphic attention to the sex. Just not the same attention to the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Second chapter

Needs another chapter , where he takes up with the daughter for good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I feel sorry for Beth. Lacey is just a whore, so Greg should move on. He's 7 yrs older than Amelia, but could give her a house full of babies and she could be a loving wife...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just didn’t finish strong. Why burn the guys wife and daughter. You had the tale of him and his wife, use it to fry the guy. Real letdown ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel sorry for Amelia she had no clue she was being used an she wasn’t cheating on anyone an also Lacey didn’t get any comeuppance apart from divorce really poor revenge story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave this story 4 stars, because its a well thought-out & fairly original plot, we don't see but rarely, for this LW section of stories.

I agree with most of the last many recent comments left about this story. The ending could've cooked, but the way the story is written thus far, the story by ending, fizzled for me.

I think this story could be made much better, if it was complete, by adding one more chapter, to tie all the loose plot-lines up, still left dangling in the breeze, by this story ending you have now.

I can see easy ways to tie this story up well, with hubby Eli extracting real revenge on Lacey, his cheating slut wife, while his attorney, takes Greg's job and work position down legally for him, via suing Greg for sexual harassment and other crimes, by only promoting Eli's wife, by giving her tiny raises, IF she lets Greg fuck her, in an on-going affair.

It seems this story was written to have all this action take place in one of the US gulf states?

IF...with a few words changed revising the first part of the story, author, you can place this story all happening in the gulf state of Mississippi, their divorce laws are very old school, and Eli can sue Greg, the successful business owner he is, for alienation of affections between Eli and his wife, via Greg fucking his wife, in an affair Greg is literally forcing on Lacey, Eli's wife, who is Greg's employee, several rungs under him at his place of business, where they both work.

Ole Miss the state, is still under colonial era divorce laws, that allow divorces filed on grounds, such as adultery, as long as the person filing for divorce on those grounds, has clear visible undeniable proof of their spouses flagrant adultery. ALL the proof Eli needs, he already has of his wife cheating on him, in good clear video.

IF you revise this story as all taking place in either Idaho, or Wisconsin, IF in a dovrce court, the spouse is proven cheating and with whom, then the judge can fine the person the spouse cheated with, (Greg, in this stories case), up to a thousand bucks and sentence Greag up to three years in prison!

If this story is reset as all happening in Wisconsin, then when Eli and Lacey get to divorce court, once its proven Lacey cheated, and with whom, the judge can easily fine Greg up to ten thousand dollars and sentence him to a three year prison term!

Be aware, that in all three of these states, and several others US states as well, proven cheaters, and cheating, is illegal and a crime!

So there is another way Eli can make Lacey pay, get more revenge on her, which is what Eli started-out to do to her, in the first place, when he thought-up this multi-pronged revenge on Lacey and Greg.

Like other recent comments here on this story, I long for more, for the author to actually finish this story.

I would also like to see, after the divorces are final, Eli wind up moving in with Amelia, because that is what she most wants! I think as the author has so clearly written about both Eli and Amelia, that they stand the best chance of being and living happily together, for the long-haul, all marriages are supposed to be for.

However, since Eli's goal in this whole story plot line, was to seek revenge, then IF, by story end, Eli winds up married to Beth, that would seem to be the ultimate revenge on Greg, Eli and Beth, could extract out of Greg's male cheating slut worthless hide!

I rest my cas4e, by thanking the author for this story as is, and hoping he will write that one more chapter to this story, its so begs and wants for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not really a great payback. He should send the vid of Greg cheating so his wife can take him in a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor Amelie was an innocent she didn’t deserve him using her for revenge the wife I get the daughter was too far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Greg is a bastard. Eli is worse. Neither Beth, and especially Amelia, deserved what Eli did to them for his own “revenge”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Distinguishing the writing from the storyline, I give the first a four for being well done, but I have to echo Anonymous' comments from 4 months ago--both men are seriously lacking in character. Why write stories with no redeeming aspects for any of the characters except the daughter--as clearly a victim as was possible to create?

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

The main character is a real creep. In addition this tale reads like a police report almost no pathos so I find myself detached and uninvolved as a reader.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointing really. Didn't have any impact on me as a reader, and certainly didn't really appear as if Eli got Greg back either, judging from Greg's non-reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was expecting another part. As such, the story’s unfinished . Too many questions , from his wife’s reaction to the divorce papers to what Beth & Amelia thought & did. Did they want to continue?

I felt it wrong to do both wife & daughter. I also wondered what a continuation with only one would be like. But everything just stopped. I was thoroughly enjoying the story but adding the daughter seemed to diminish the goodness.

As a result of everything, I’ve gone from 4 stars to 2. A finished story would’ve at least given U a 3. Bob

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

U need to finish the story and give this a proper ending.

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

I kind of wish he could have connected with daughter. I think there could have been potential there, I sure would have if I was in his shoes.

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964over 1 year ago

Where's the next chapter? I was looking forward to the fallout and aftermath of two divorces and Eli ending up with the daughter and inviting the two cheaters to the wedding, and her mom moves in with them to begin a long close loving family. Just a thought.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Badly written with poor ending

MkflowMkflowover 1 year ago

Why do half of these stories have such abrupt endings???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this story a lot. Very hot. I would like to hear from Lacey about why she was so stupid to continue doing what she is. I would also like to hear how it falls out with his new love interests.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Typical, he gets cucked, refuses to understand or learn from it, then he destroys the lives of two innocent people.

I'd have no problem with handing the wife the evidence of Greg's adultery, that would be the decent thing to do. But by showing the vid to Greg he took the power away from her to make the choice and is placing her in danger, knowing the kind of guy Greg is, he could easily hurt her or more than likely make sure she's out on her ass with no money. If that wasn't bad enough, showing the vid of the daughter means that both the wife and daughter will have issues. Now fair enough the wife is a cheater, but the daughter isn't. Collateral damage on innocents in the name of vengeance is morally wrong, emotionally childish and strips the reader of any sympathy they may have for the cuck.

Freddog6601Freddog660110 months ago

Good story without a proper ending.

One enjoyable twist that could have added to this story is for him to get both mother and daughter pregnant. Just saying…….

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry But where was the Ending? There was none!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wife cheated and he cheated with wife and daughter

Just a bunch of cheaters

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A 3 dollar an hour raise, that's 120$ in a 40hr week 480$ a month 5760$ a year, not that cheating isn't disgusting and unforgivable, but seeing as most whores do it because they are self-entitled narcissistic feminists who feel they deserve it, at least this whore got paid! As far as the "friends" are concerned they most likely weren't trying to fk her, because they probably were fking her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would have been a nice epilogue if after the divorce was over he went over to her house, strapped her to a chair and then made her watch the video before bringing in 3-4 mean bastards to have her for the night.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You rushed towards the ending. It started at a decent pace and then it was hitting highpoint after highpoint without any buildup. There is a difference between a complete short story and a rushed longer story. This was rushed.

DG2017DG20174 months ago

enjoyed the story, but it definitely, has more potential. I hope that you intend to add more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why not burn Greg with his wife and send those to Beth, anonymously? Then after Beth divorces her husband, then unload on Greg with the videos of his ex wife and daughter. Missed opportunity. Btw Lacey sounded like ahe as addled in the brain. As in slow or mentally handicapped. She clearly got zero pleasure from her boss. Odd and sad. The fetal position at the end says a lot. Something is messed up with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous