Seven Bad Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?"

"My mother told me once that under that shell and bluster there is a very shy man who, in no way, would ever want to impose himself on a woman. The more he likes, or loves her, the more he keeps his distance."

Laura perked up suddenly. "Really?"

"Is he attentive? Do you suddenly find flowers on your desk? Tim told me that you went shopping. Did you look at something you liked at a shop and suddenly it was delivered the next day?"

Laura could only confirm all this.

"He loves you. Don't you worry. My mother also told me that she had to overtake him rather aggressively. Please take care of my father. I desperately want him to be happy. I want to see him so badly that I can taste it but I don't have those five years for him. That was his demand. When you can give me my five years back."

Tommie's tears threatened to flow again.

====

Laura had a very bad night.

After a very emotional evening, she had a stranger sleeping in her house who had told her how the man she had fallen for ticked. Now that she understood a bit of how Isaac was put together, she had to find a way to break through his shield. She tried to come up with a plan, thinking of several scenarios but dismissing them just as quickly. In the end, she decided to start dressing sexier.

How she wanted to reunite father and daughter was also beyond her at the moment.

Isaac was already working out when Laura entered his little gym. He looked pleasantly surprised at her. While her normal sweatpants were still there, her loose-fitting shirt was replaced with a crop top showing her cleavage. Observing her more closely, he noticed that she'd started to firm up and had lost some weight.

Halfway through the workout, Laura decided to put Tommie's assertion to the test. She needed more sexy clothes anyhow, so she asked, "Isaac, can I have a day off? We've been working full tilt. I need to relax some and I need new clothes, so I'd like to go shopping today. Tim is at school till five."

Isaac exclaimed enthusiastically, "That's a good idea! Mind if I join you? I'd like a day away from the office, too."

It was just what Laura wanted to hear but she feigned thinking about it. She noticed that Isaac's face immediately changed from happy into a somewhat worried look so she quickly said, "I'd like that very much. A bit of friendly company. You can help me choose."

"Are you sure? I won't hold it against you if you want to go alone. I'm also your employer, you know," Isaac said, giving her an out.

"Yes, you are, but you are also a dear friend," she replied before kissing him lightly on his cheek, "but there is one hard rule."

"Huh? What rule?"

"No talking about work," Laura replied with a little smirk.

On seeing Isaac's smile, Mission accomplished! Laura thought happily. "Now let's finish this workout."

"Yes, boss!" Isaac joked.

An hour later, the three of them were driving, first to Tim's school, and after dropping Tim off, to the shopping center.

They arrived early so Isaac and Laura had a leisurely coffee before shopping for Isaac. Laura told him firmly that he needed to shed his "convict image" and start wearing clothes that showed him in a more favorable light.

After Isaac was provided for, Laura's fun began. She teased Isaac mercilessly, starting at the lingerie shop. She'd gotten rid of what she called "mommy fat" and with that her breast went from a slightly sagging d-cup to a firmer but smaller c-cup that went well with her improving figure. Her waist was smaller and her buttocks too but they were much firmer and defined and her legs were now well toned and smooth. Also, since she didn't have to worry so much about how to get through the week financially, she had a more self-confident and serene posture. Turned sideways, she admired her new look in the mirror in the dressing room and smiled.

Part of the smile was because she'd left, on purpose, the curtains ajar so that Isaac could have a peek and his red face told her that he did. Thereafter, she tried on some dresses wearing one set of lingerie. In one dress, her boobs were pushed up a bit so that her cleavage deepened and she noticed the bulge in Isaac's trousers. Inside she sang. Another dress she thought was very beautiful but it was way over her budget; with a sigh, she returned it to the rack. She then went to the sportswear department and missed Isaac's gesture to the sales woman completely.

After lunch they were friendly, bickering about who was going to pay the bill. Of course, Laura lost. When they went back to the car, laden with bags and boxes, Laura never noticed the extra bag between the rest of her purchases together with a bottle of her favorite perfume.

At home, Laura unpacked her things and found the items she'd purchased. Tommie was spot on! She felt herself getting warm. I really do have a chance! she thought.

The next day she showed up in the gym wearing another crop top, but this time with form fitting leggings. In the mirror, she could see Isaac taking her in; every time he thought she wasn't watching, he was taking a peek, but he didn't even hint at a move.

By the third day she was desperate. As the end of the workout neared, she had red-rimmed eyes filled with tears. Isaac took one look at her face and immediately was at her side, asking, "What's the matter, Laura? You're crying. Is there something I can help with?"

In for a penny, in for a pound, Laura thought. Here goes!"I have a problem with a man."

"What? Is he hurting you?"

"In a way. The problem is that I love him. I love him, and actually I am in love with him."

Laura saw Isaac swallow and go white but she plowed on. "The thing is, he doesn't react to my overtures. Now I don't know what to do. Do you have any idea?"

Isaac stammered, "Laura, you're at the wrong address for advice. But, uhm, I'll try. If that man is so thick-headed then whack him over the head with it. He would be extremely stupid to ignore you. You're intelligent and beautiful and you have a big heart. Be as direct as you can be. He'll come around."

Isaac and Laura were sitting on an exercise bench. Laura stood, turned toward Isaac. and straddled his knees so he couldn't escape. Blushing, she said, "I'll be as clear as I can be."

She took a shuddering breath, took Isaac's hands, and pushed them under her crop onto her breasts. "Isaac, are you going to make love to me here, or in your bed?"

To say that Isaac was confused was an understatement. He stammered, "What? You, you mean me?"

"Yes, you! Stupid man!. You! Now get to work and start caressing these girls. They haven't been touched properly since Tim was weaned."

"Laura, you're in love with me? Seriously?" Her nod and smile led him to smile in return when he realized the truth. "Ohhhhw, that makes me so happy. Laura, please, believe me, I love you, too. I've been in love with you since you were sitting bedraggled in your doorway."

"Then why didn't you tell me? You doofus!" She said it with affection as she pulled his hands even more firmly against her.

"I couldn't. I'm your employer and I'm your landlord, Laura. When I helped you out the first time, I promised you, 'No strings or repaying in any way. Just a friendly face and a cup of coffee sometimes is enough.' Remember?"

Laura planted her lips on his to silence him. A few moments later they both had to break it off due to lack of oxygen. Laura gasped, "Sometimes you are too decent for your own good. Now that problem is out of the way, the question still remains; here, or the bedroom?"

Reluctantly Isaac let the glorious feeling of his hands against her hard nipples go, took her by the hand, led her to his bedroom, and closed the door. Her heart hammering within her ribcage, Laura pulled off the crop even before Isaac turned around from closing the door.

He took the sight of her in, leading Laura to chuckle softly. "Don't look like that. It's not that you haven't seen them before. You peeked when we were shopping."

Isaac said nothing. He ran his hands lightly along Laura's sides, sending electrical shocks to her brain, when and where he touched her. He sat on the bed and pulled Laura in so she straddled his knees again. Sitting like that, he began kissing her in earnest, his hands caressing her breasts. Isaac bent down, licked at her puffy areolas, and rolled her hard nipples with his tongue. He used his fingers for feather-light touches to the sides of her breasts.

Laura moaned and shuddered as they finally broke off, with her gasping, "O my word. I just came a little. Just from your touch."

Isaac lifted her while he stood up and gently lowered her on the bed. He peeled her unceremoniously out of her tights, while all the time Laura was giggling from happiness. Isaac went to his knees and spread Laura's legs. He took his time to enjoy the view of her strong legs, the short curls above her labia and the sight of the moist and shiny entrance. Slowly, he started to lick the inner sides of her pussy lips, alternating with kisses on the inner sides of her legs and her hard and protruding clitoris.

Laura didn't know what hit her. Her ex flatly refused to please her. All he did was get his pleasure as quickly as possible. He maintained that it was her duty to pleasure him, not the other way around. Now her newfound lover was licking and kissing her in places she herself never imagined someone would do for her and it was obvious that he seriously liked it too. She felt the tell-tale signs of another one coming.

What another? Now? Already? screamed through her mind while she became engulfed in the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced. She even wasn't able to utter a sound anymore.

When she finally came down and caught her breath, she pulled Isaac's head up and asked in a throaty voice, "If you want me to survive this, you have to take it easy with me. Now come up here, I need a rest."

"You surprised me too. I didn't expect you to go into orbit." Isaac smiled.

They cuddled for a while, all the while with Laura continuing to softly stroke Isaac's hard penis through his pants. Suddenly she got out of bed, saying, "Why aren't you naked?" before pulling down his pants and taking the boxer shorts with it. Isaac's dick sprang to attention.

"Oh my, oh my. This is all going inside me? I have to get used to that. Compared to that fat battering ram of yours, my ex had a skinny dick. Now it's my turn to make you squeal."

She pushed Isaac back to bed and sat herself down on his upper legs. She bent over and stretched so that she could kiss his lips and her nipples grazed his chest, slowly caressing him with them. Isaac got goosebumps where her hard nipples touched his skin.

Still moving slowly, she worked her way down until her breasts massaged his penis and the sensitive insides of his legs. Isaac started to twitch and moan at the sensations her ministrations brought him. Finally, she pulled back the foreskin and lavishly licked with a flat tongue along his acorn. She was rewarded again with Isaac's involuntary twitching. With measured speed, she gave Isaac's whole penis the same treatment until he was moaning from pleasure. She got up and said huskily, "I'm driving today. I have to get used to you."

She straddled his pelvis as she lined Isaac's wet cock up with her slippery entrance and started to lower herself, just a bit at a time, feeling her entrance being stretched by Isaac's mushroom. She took a deep breath, tried to relax, and pushed. When she thought she reached her limit she felt the fat pole slide inside her, and she gasped while Isaac slowly filled her up. She felt every ridge from his cock and her inner muscles started to pulse involuntarily around the hot intrusion. She felt another orgasm coming and in a hoarse voice she whispered, "I'm yours. Now DO me. I'm almost there already. Fill me up inside!"

Isaac slowly started to move under the encouraging gasps from Laura. He did his utmost to prolong the sensation without spending himself, but when he felt Laura's vaginal muscles spasm and she started to scream, he let go. With hot pulses, he spewed himself empty, deep inside his love.

Totally spent Laura lay on top with Isaac slowly softening inside her. Sweat matted her hair, her body shiny but rapidly cooling off. When her breath finally became regular again, she lifted her head and kissed Isaac. She smiled and said, "Torturer, I thought I was going to explode. I never knew that making love could be so good and so satisfying."

Isaac had a big grin on his face when he replied, "Just you wait. It only gets better when we get to know each other's bodies better. But I think it was really very good. And I really love torturing you."

"That's mutual. I think I want to be 'tortured' again right away. Can you manage?" Laura whispered in his ear.

"It will rise to the challenge, my love. If not, I'll think of some other things that will make you scream." With that, Isaac started to pinch Laura's nipples.

Much later, the happy pair lay sated and exhausted against each other in the crumbled bed. They'd just had a nap and Laura was urging Isaac to get up. "Isaac, it's time to pick Tim up from school. So, one of us needs to go and shower."

"Why not shower together?" Isaac asked lazily.

"Oh no. If you get into that shower with me, we'll never be in time for Tim. I'll shower first and go get Tim."

Isaac didn't like it very much but needs must be met when duty calls. Laura showered, dressed and walked to her car with a bit of a 'well-used feeling' between her legs.

When she arrived at school, Tim was waiting in the company of Tommie. She walked over and sent Tim to the car. Tommie smirked a bit and spoke. "It seems you got your man, or is it the other way around? You just walked a bit funny."

Laura laughed out loud and she gushed, "Thank you for the little insight on your dad. You were so right. I almost had to drag him to bed but when I had him there..."

After a little silence, "Sorry Tommie, I don't know what your mother possessed when she let herself be seduced by that Ramsday. Your father is a wizard between the sheets. Now I promise to work you into your father's life again. But please be patient. He is extremely sensitive on that topic."

====

Laura's window of opportunity opened six weeks later. As usual, they worked out in the morning, only Laura had no energy and it showed. Isaac started to observe her more closely.

Later that morning, she declined a cup of coffee stating that she preferred tea, and when someone walked by with a Cheddar sandwich, she had to hurry to the bathroom. On seeing this, Isaac knew enough.

When Laura returned from her abrupt visit, he told her to take the day off because he had to go and visit a client anyway, though the latter was a big white lie. As soon as Laura disappeared into her house, he took off in his car to visit a shopping center that had a good jeweler.

The next morning Laura felt a little better, but she excused herself from the workout by claiming a virus had gotten to her. She slept in and at half past nine she made her presence at her office. She expected Isaac at his desk, but someone told her he was in the workshop.

Strange. He always goes there in the afternoon. And he didn't even say hello. What's happening here? she thought and walked to her desk. On her desk she found two little numbered boxes, number one and two.

She opened number one and found it to contain a beautiful antique pocket watch with a golden chain. There was a note under the watch. She unfolded the paper and read.

Time flies by and life is too short to waste it.

The employer wonders if his PA allows him to propose to her.

He thinks that she is beautiful inside and outside. And that she will grow even more beautiful in the time to come.

Laura felt herself getting warm inside. With shaking hands, she opened the second present.

Inside she found three different pregnancy-tests. Now she definitely felt a hot flush coursing through her body. Pregnant! And Isaac noticed it first. They had forgotten all about contraconception! She thought warmly, He seems to readily accept it, maybe even like it.

Laura was still confused and her thoughts were running in circles. Happiness, worries, amazement, all fought for a prominent place in her mind. She stood until she heard a soft cough. She turned around and saw Isaac standing in the doorway. Again, she flushed red, deep into her cleavage. She demurely said, "Yes, my employer is allowed to propose."

Silently, he took her by the hand and led her outside. There in the sun he asked her loud and clear, "Laura Wenstad, would you do me the honor of being my wife?"

"Yes, you idiot. You didn't have to ask formally. I would have said yes anyhow."

Then she became aware that there were about a hundred men and women witnessing the little scene. Now a loud cheering and clapping arose when he gently slipped the palladium wedding ring with an emerald cut diamond on her finger.

"OMG!" she exclaimed. "It's beautiful!"

Tim ambled over with a bottle of champagne and two flutes. Isaac said to the bride-to-be, "I gambled on a 'Yes' as you can see." Then Isaac turned to the others and called, "Everyone attending can have a glass in the garden!"

When the festivities were over, Isaac and Laura went inside Isaac's house. Laura was tired from all the emotion, felicitations, and handshaking. They were comfortably sitting in the living room and looked out of the big window into the forest.

After sitting there enjoying silently each other's company and touching, Isaac asked, "Where do you want to live? Can you live here on the ruins of my former life? Shall I build us a new house? This house needs some serious renovation anyhow, especially when you prove pregnant. What do you want with your old house?"

"That's a lot of questions. I love this house. It's airy, roomy and for me has a lot of happy memories. If I can have a say at the renovations, let's stay here, please. As for my old house. It is yours so why ask me?"

"When Fabian bought it, I decided to put the deed in your name. It really is for you to decide. But I would hate to bring in an unknown factor. That is why I ask if you know someone or someone who likes to live there. If you want to sell it, I just buy it from you and you still have to decide." Isaac smiled.

Chance, big chance! screamed it through Laura's mind. But easy does it. Isaac would immediately give his consent now. If I were to ask him to jump off a cliff at this moment, he would do that without hesitation. You don't want him to feel manipulated, do you?

Her heart racing, she answered outwardly calm, "I have to think about it; maybe I know someone."

====

Tim was free from school later the next afternoon, so Isaac and Laura decided to go off for an early lunch, pick up Tim, and head off to the park. Isaac explained the things he wanted to change in and around the house. He wanted to add a swimming pool with jets so one could relax or have a proper swim and a balcony with doors to the master bedroom. He proposed to build a 'lean-to' house for Tim, at first with a door into the main house, but later on with his own entrance. There were some other things but nothing major.

When done, Isaac asked whether Laura already had a candidate for her house. Laura nodded affirmatively and took a deep breath.

"Yes, I have and I am very reluctant to propose it to you. Can you promise me to hear me out first, think about it and only then answer? Please, trust me in this?"

Isaac immediately felt apprehensive but answered, "Yes. I can do that. I will listen first, think first, and I promise not to go off the deep end, but I suspect that I am not going to like it."