Seven Cheers for Sara Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Daddy!!" cried Sara, leaping into his arms and giving him a huge warm hug. "We agree! With Mummy being a nurse I'm sure the hospital will agree too -- she can manage any pain medication he'll need to be taking. Only thing is, the stairs to the basement...Harold has no use of either hand so if he missed his footing or slipped, his fall could be painful and disastrous. Probably better if we slept upstairs in my bedroom until Harold has his hands back, then we could move downstairs where there is room for his physio activities. We even have an exercise machine in the playroom," Sara said excitedly. "And I will love taking care of all his other needs, and wants! I hope Harold will agree to recover as part of our family."

"I'll leave you to talk him into that," replied her father, who caught the 'we' in her comment. "Gonna be a tough job, I bet! Meanwhile, I'll set things up with the hospital, collect his uniform stuff, consult with the doctors, and see about a time for his discharge. I'll be off now -- back tomorrow. I take it you'll be staying?

"Yes, Daddy -- I told Harold I am not leaving without him. I'm right close by, and he's already called for me once. So I'm bedding down for the night on this sofa, and dreaming of tomorrow. Sofa can't be any worse than the one I had last night." Father and daughter kissed, and he left Sara to uncomfortable sleep but sweet dreams until morning.

She was there the next morning, having found a bathroom where she could splash some water on her face, brush her hair and teeth. Didn't want to look like an awful fright! Then waiting, waiting for the all-clear to go greet Harold in the morning, when her father showed up with some breakfast and a coffee. "I've spoken to the doctors, and it's all set -- they'll discharge Harold at 3 this afternoon. They're very impressed that we've got a Registered Nurse, 'cos Harold is on some corticosteroids and pain relievers, and they can be tricky. And addictive. Also, the team officials in the front office are pleased, since this arrangement will save the team a bundle on rehab. There will have to be some physiotherapy visits -- people will come to the house to work with Harold, but as you know the team has excellent physiotherapists. Probably take several weeks. Now all you have to do is get Harold to agree..."

"I'm waiting for the call to see him, and I can hardly wait!" cried Sara excitedly. Father promised to be outside the main entrance at 3 pm, with their SUV, and left Sara to spend the intervening hours at the hospital.

With Harold.

It was not long after she'd finished her breakfast before the nurse came to her. "We've got Harold up, and washed, and fed him his breakfast. His improvement, with another night's sleep, is remarkable! He's asking for you. We know he's to be discharged into your care at 3 pm, so we'll be by about 2:30 to help you get him dressed. Go and keep him as cheerful as he is right now, knowing that you're on your way."

Sara needed no prompting. Gathering all her belongings, and Harold's bag of possessions, she quickly went down and entered his room to find him in his bed, well-cranked up to a sitting position. She began their day with a kiss, ardently returned. "You've heard the news? You're going to be discharged this afternoon at 3 o'clock!"

"Yes," Harold replied sadly, "but I don't know what I'm gonna do -- I have no use of my hands, so I'm going to be helpless. Maybe better to stay here..." He looked more than a little despondent.

"But you haven't heard the rest of the good news!" said Sara. "You're going to come and live at my house for as long as you are recovering and need help with anything!" And I'm going to provide the help! Well, not all of it -- Mummy is a Registered Nurse so she'll look after your medications and stuff, and Physiotherapists from the team will visit to help you recover mobility. But I'm going to be there, just like I've been here, all the time, and I'm going to provide everything else that you need or want. I'm gonna spoil you rotten, you wonderful man!!"

Sara was overjoyed to see how Harold's despondency disappeared, to be replaced by incredulity and then joy, as a huge smile burst over his face. He cried "I can't believe this!! It's too wonderful! I have nobody in this city who I could have asked for help, and now you've just offered it -- more than I could have dreamed of!! Almost worth getting smashed up on the field, if this is the result! I can't understand why you're being so nice to me!"

"Because you're such a nice man -- I could see that the night of the initiation party. You got a really bad deal, drawing the blow job, and then you had to stand there and watch me fuck all the others. I saw your face, especially, when Bob slapped me -- above all the rest, there was shock and anger in your eyes. You wanted to protect me. And then, at the end, when I couldn't agree to your request for a fuck, you looked so woebegone that it just gutted me, and I made the promise I really wanted to keep. So when I saw you injured and helpless on the field I just had to help you any way I could..." There was a silence.

"Do you love me?" asked Harold hesitantly, unable even to hold Sara's hand.

"I've never been in love," Sara replied, putting her hand once again high on his thigh. "So I don't know what it is I'm feeling, I can just describe it. Yearning for our Saturday night is one thing -- I really want that, the physical part, and I want it a lot. That's why I chose you, sight unseen! But there's lots more, there's seeing the wondrous look in your eyes when I kissed you awake last night. There's feelings of admiration, of concern, of wanting to protect and cherish you, a determination not to let you suffer..." she paused, thoughtfully, and then concluded, "I guess that's all summed up by saying, YES! I do love you to pieces, you lovely man!"

"H-How about you?" Sara asked, after an awkward moment of silence.

"It-it was the initiation party..." Harold began hesitantly. "You welcomed all six of us in that wonderful way, and then you chose me. I saw the disappointment on your face when all we could enjoy was a blow job and I knew you wanted me inside you. I was disappointed too! Then I watched as you eased your way through the evening, keeping everyone amused with your bad jokes and atrocious puns, getting into the fun of enjoying good sex (and good sex should be fun).

I saw your face when Bob slapped you -- your look of shock, incomprehension, of pain -- he used you as an object, and made me want to punch out his lights! You deserved protection, not abuse. And then at the end, your look of real regret when you had to turn me down, which was mingled with your promise, which gave me hope. Hopes that were dashed when I had all these injuries, and woke up a day later not even knowing where I was, if I'd ever even see you again. And you were here! And are here! And you promise to be here! I hope you'll be here for ever! Yes I love you, and I'm so happy!" Harold burst into tears of joy as Sara clasped his thigh, leaned over and kissed him again.

She kept kissing, and rubbing, and then she broke off and said, with a giggle, "have you noticed, when I rub your thigh, we get to see a little bulge under the sheet?"

Harold spread his legs a little more, and replied, "hope there's nothing serious going on there -- maybe you better go under and investigate?"

Sara moved her hand up, and cupped his growing cock above the sheet. "Love to!! But if I went under to 'investigate' thorougly the nurse might come in and catch me with my head under there! So we better not now...but when we get home I'm going to be under there a lot of the time! I'll just do a little advance reconnnoitre with my hand." She moved her hand under the sheet, found his leg bare, and traced her hand up to his crotch, caressing his growing manhood, cupping his balls. "I'm glad to hear you think good sex should be fun, 'cos I agree, and I know we're going to have fun, soon. Lots and lots of fun! And I think your cock agrees too."

She went on, after a few more minutes of fondling her lover. "You realize why I was able to invite you into our home, into my bed to have what I called a sleepover? It's 'cos my parents are really enlightened about sex -- they also think good sex should be fun. Daddy summed it up just the other day; if I remember him right he said that 'there is nothing wrong in sex, if it is honest, and open, and pleasurable, and mutual'. That's why they're ok with me bringing friends home for sleepovers. And we're going to have sleepover after sleepover, until you're recovered. And I have to say it, and don't take it the wrong way, but I hope your recovery takes a long time!"

"You said you have nobody that you needed to call..." Sara went on, "could you tell me about your family? I know you're not from here, but beyond that you're my man of mystery."

"Little to tell," replied Harold reluctantly. "I'm an orphan. Parents killed in a car crash when I was thirteen. Ten years ago. My brother and I were placed with mother's parents until we reached 18. My brother is four years older than me, and lives on the West Coast. Owns a winery. We don't see a lot of each other because of distance. He has a nice family -- wife and two little kiddies, boy and girl, ages 3 and 5. He doesn't appreciate football -- doesn't see why I play the game. I'll call them in a couple of days and tell them all about this."

"I'd like to meet them sometime," offered Sara. "You'd probably agree with me that you meet nice people playing football?" She gave his cock another squeeze. Just then there was a rustle and a rattle at the door as attendants prepared to deliver Harold's lunch. Sara was able to retrieve her hand and rustle up the sheets a little to hide the big tent under the sheets. A nurse came in with the attendant, who laid two trays on Harold's bed-table.

"We've brought lunch for you as well, Sara." The nurse smiled, and went on, "you'll save us some time 'cos you can take care of feeding this big man," she said, glancing down at the tent. "Enjoy! I'll be back a little later to help you get Harold dressed, and I know the doctor will want to check on his dressings before he's discharged. So enjoy your lunch!"

As Sara was cutting his food into bite-size pieces, Harold asked, "what's happened to my kit? A football uniform's expensive and I don't wanna have to pay for it..."

Sara replied, "you worry about the strangest things! When you were wheeled into the Emergency department, unconscious, covered with scrapes and bruises and swelling, undetemined injuries, they told us they had to cut your uniform off, except for your boots. Even your helmet, sawed into four pieces so it could be removed without moving or straining your head. Daddy gathered the bits and pieces up and they've all gone back to the team manager's office. They'll salvage what they can, and that's that."

She began feeding bites of his lunch, and taking bites herself. It felt so companionable, enjoying each other's company with both of them feeling the unspoken but realized element between them: desire. Sara was hesitant to say what she felt needed to be brought out into the open, but finally she summoned the courage. "Since I'm going to be your girlfriend, and I hope we're going to be together for a long long time, I need to say something. A couple minutes ago I quoted Daddy about sex being right if it is honest and open...you remember why I had to turn you down after the initiation party?"

"You had to go on to prepare, and draw for an all-night session with a coach? A sleepover. Who was the lucky coach you picked?"

"My father. I spent the whole night in his bed..."

"That's ok, I'd just watched you in a session with five other guys, as I said, getting into the fun of good sex. Nothing wrong with that." Harold paused for a moment, then went on, "I'm glad you picked one of the nicest guys on the coaching staff. Care to share any details?"

"Maybe sometime, but not now," Sara replied. "Just one thing -- in the morning, we were just finishing a blow job, and my mother phoned on Daddy's cell. When she learned I was there she asked to speak to me, and she asked me if the three of us could have a sleepover sometime soon. A threesome. I said I'd think about it, and I'm still thinking..."

There was a pause, while Harold took this in. "Hmmm...I never had the experience of being an adult in a family," he began, haltingly. "My grandparents treated my brother and me as a chore, not as children, and we were told we had to fend for ourselves when we turned 18 and got our inheritances. It's been hard, these last five years. So I'm really looking forward to experiencing life in your family."

"I have a younger brother, Greg, who's seventeen," replied Sara. "You'll have fun getting to know him too. We'd no sooner think of throwing him out when he turns 18 than fly to the moon! When you're in our family you're in it forever. So you can look forward to getting better, getting stronger, getting closer to me..."

Just then, as Sara finished cutting up and feeding him his jello dessert, the door opened and in walked two doctors. One said, "you're Sara? Glad you're here -- would you mind waiting a few moments outside, while we check Harold over for his discharge? When we've finished we'll give you any instructions about his after-care, and prescriptions for his medications."

Sara decamped, and stood outside in the hall for about five minutes until one of the doctors invited her to join them. "All good to go," the doctor began. "We'll make an appointment for ten days to look over things, and maybe remove some casts. Here are two prescriptions for his medications." He handed Sara two slips of paper.

"I'll be handing these on to my mother," replied Sara. "She's the nurse. Thank you so much for everything you've done for Harold!" She shook the doctors by the hand. "We'll be in touch to confirm the appointment, or if there is any change in his condition."

The doctors were replaced by a nurse, who announced she was there to help Sara get Harold dressed. Together they searched his bag of possessions and found socks, shoes, boxers, shirt, and trousers. "You don't mind if we do this together?" the nurse asked Harold.

"Sara and I have no secrets from each other," replied Harold. They got him out of his hospital gown and into his clothes without difficulty, except that his shirt fitted very badly over his strapped up right arm.

"Won't be a problem when we get him home. He can use one of my father's dressing gowns, until I can go shopping for him," said Sara. She guided him into the bathroom, unzipped his fly and directed his cock so he could pee into the toilet. "No secrets," she declared.

Although he could walk, a wheelchair was produced for Harold. "Hospital policy" said the nurse. He was wheeled through the labyrinth of corridors and elevators to the front door where Coach Funston was waiting with the SUV. "Harold better sit in the back, driver's side," declared Sara. "His seat belt needs to go over his left shoulder." He was settled, and Sara beside him, her hand as usual caressing his thigh.

As they drove, Coach Funston said "we've been careful to keep people away, to let you rest and recover, and they've respected this. But tomorrow is visiting day! -- you wouldn't believe how many on the team want to come by and see you. We've had to set up a schedule, which I hope won't be too tiring."

"But today we have to get Harold ready!" cried Sara. "He needs his prescriptions filled, somebody needs to go to his apartment and get his toiletries and clothes and stuff, and somebody needs to buy him a pair of pyjamas big enough to fit over his shoulder." Sara and her father agreed to divide these tasks, once Harold was safely tucked up in Sara's bed, under the duvet, clad only in a pair of Coach Funston's pyjama bottoms.

It fell to Sara's eager lot to undress Harold and ready him for a nap, which he needed. As he stood next to her bed she unzipped his trousers, and then pulled his boxers down over his rampant cock. "You know, what attracted me to you, sight unseen, was the presence of your hardness and desire. Now that I can both see and touch I want it even more!!" She sank to her knees and engulfed his cock in her mouth, savouring the mustiness of his crotch. 'Must have a shower later. Him and me. Together!' she thought, while she pumped his hardness in and out, in and out. Her energetic sucking soon had the result desired by both of them as he suddenly stiffened and groaned "Uunnh! Uunnh! Uunnh! Oh! Oh!" as he shot rope after rope of his semen into Sara's eager mouth. She swallowed and swallowed, licked his cock clean, and said excitedly "hope there's lots more where that came from!!"

As Harold slept, exhausted from the day's activities, the Funstons galvanized themselves into fulfilling Harold's logistical needs. Sara took his keys to gain access to his small apartment, and she stuffed into a suitcase the needed changes of clothes, shaving kit and other toiletries, and other personal items. She packed the book she found open on his bedside table, and also a picture, framed, of a couple and their two children. She emptied his small refrigerator of perishables. And she grabbed his laundry basket.

By the time Harold awoke, much rested, everything had been procured and prepared. "If it's ok, and you're up to it, I would like to wash your hair, shave you, and give you a shower," said Sara. "We can do this without getting your casts wet, and I'll be really gentle with your hair because I know your head hurts. I'll take the bandage off your injury, and replace it after your shampoo. And I'll have a shower too."

She took him into the large family bathroom with its walk-in shower, big enough for two or three people. In it she placed a stool for Harold, and then she quickly undressed him, and herself. "I don't need to worry about getting myself wet, and I hope you'll enjoy the view!" Sara produced a hairdresser's cape, waterproof, which she fastened around Harold's neck with its velcro clasp. "Now you won't get any water on your casts."

With the Dutch telephone-style showerhead in her hand she was able to wet Harold's head, then gently work shampoo into his hair, and rinse. "You haven't had a hair-wash since before the game, and you had your head stuck in that sweaty old helmet -- I bet this feels better." Next, Harold's four-day stubble was shorn by her strokes of a disposable razor. "I've never shaved a face before, just legs and armpits," giggled Sara.

With the cape removed, Harold got to his feet and the stool was removed. "This is where we do the bottom parts, the fun parts," said Sara. "I'll use the same showerhead, and it doesn't matter if I get wet 'cos I haven't had a shower or hairwash in days. We'll both get all nice and clean so we can snuggle."

This was achieved, in a trice, not without some tickling and fun. Sara was herself relieved to feel refreshed, shampooed. As she put Harold's pyjama pants back on, and tied a robe around him, she emphasised "anything you need or want me to do, just ask! If you want your teeth brushed, I'm here. If you want your back scratched, just ask. If you need to poop and have your backside wiped, just ask. And particularly, if you want your cock sucked, anytime, day or night, please just ask!"

"How about right now?" asked Harold hopefully.

Sara was on her knees, her fingers fumbling at the pyjama bottoms, almost before Harold had finished speaking. "I was hoping you'd ask that!" She cupped his balls, and engulfed his hardening cock within her mouth. No musty smell now, just heaven. She lapped at his cock hungrily, holding it at the root while she joyed in the hardness of his glans. Then she put her hand between his legs, found his asshole, and inserted her index finger slowly, reaching forward to his prostate. Harold groaned "it's heaven! When you do that to me it just makes me tingle all over! Uunhh! Uunhh!! Oh! Oh!" He erupted with more splurges of hot semen into Sara's mouth, which she eagerly swallowed, then licked his cock clean.