Seven Cheers for Sara Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm overcame her, just has his balls tightened and with a huge shout he delivered five huge surges of semen into her. "Wow!!" he exclaimed, "stay on me, let me stay in you, you're so hot and exciting!"

Sara did not move for several minutes, as she sensed her father's monster cock ever so slowly softening, shrinking. She squeezed her vaginal muscles and leaned forward a little to maximize the pressure on his penis. "You know what? Harold likes to stay in me too -- it's a wonderful feeling for me!" she exclaimed. But let's cuddle and sleep now -- it's been a long day, and an exciting evening."

The early morning found them rested, and Sara eagerly fondled her father's cock, hoping that it would grow and stiffen. She thought to herself that whatever he would ask to do with her, she would eagerly agree. Just then his cell-phone rang. "Bet that's Mummy, just like a couple of weeks ago," she suggested.

"Hello Mary," Coach Funston answered his phone. "Yes, we're together here, just wondering how to start the day -- any suggestions?" He listened for a moment. "Reverse-cowgirl style? Yeah it's great -- we did that last night, and it was wonderful!!" He continued with his conversation as Sara went down to lick and suck his rising cock.

"Hmmm," Sara thought to herself, mulling over what she had just heard. "Better suggest that we make that a foursome, not a threesome, when we get home..." When her father ended the phone call, she snuggled in to him and whispered "your wish is my command...I am eager to do whatever you would like."

"Let's talk about that threesome," her father suggested. "I guess you've gathered from what Mary said that we should be discussing a foursome, not a threesome? What would you say to another reverse-cowgirl style, just to perfect our technique?"

"Harold has to be completely recovered first," replied Sara, "'cos I would want him to be a full participant...and with lots more practice too. Have to see if he's ok with participating. But yes, we had better practice more..."

The next stage in Harold's recovery occurred on the following Wednesday, when Sara took him to the hospital out-patients' clinic where the doctors examined him. His strapped-up right arm, immobilized, was replaced with a sling, although the doctor decided to keep his ribs strapped up for another week, and a light wrist cast was put on his right wrist. But to Sara's amazement and delight, when Harold reappeared his left hand was out of its cast, and he was holding a tennis ball.

"Doctor said we should contact the team physiotherapists for an early visit to get started, probably Friday. In the meantime they gave me this tennis ball to squeeze, to strengthen my muscles and ligaments in the hand."

"I have other plans for that hand," said Sara mysteriously, "wait and see when we get home." She got on the hands-free cell phone to her mother. "We're on our way home. Harold has his left hand back, so we can move to the basement guest room and get ready for his physiotherapy—can you get a start on moving us, and I'll pitch in when we get home."

There was general rejoicing in the Funston house to see Harold's recovery, and many hands quickly pitched in to move Harold and Sara and their belongings downstairs. When at last Sara and Harold were alone, Sara took the tennis ball away, saying "I've been waiting weeks for this moment! I have touched you, washed you, felt your body...but aside from your holding my head weeks ago at the initiation, when I was giving you that blow job, you have not been able to touch me. Speak of yearning! I have yearned for your touches, your caresses, your hands -- we have only one so far, but that's a start. I'm going to strip off my clothes, stark naked, and invite you to touch me, feel me, take me as your own, every square inch of me!"

As she stripped off her clothes Sara continued, "see these breasts? They're bigger than tennis balls, and I'll bet they're softer and a lot more fun to squeeze! Turning around, she exclaimed "see the cheeks of my ass? A dancer's ass. They have been yearning for your touch, for your squeezes, to have your fingers trace up and down the crack and explore my asshole."

She turned and lay down on their new queen-size bed, legs spread. "Finally, see this cunt? You've been licking it, fucking it (don't I know it!) but it's been yearning for the touch of your hand, exploring, fingering, squeezing, even tickling! Come and take me, you lovely man, and don't leave a square inch of me unexplored. And give that hand lots of exercise!"

Harold was dumbstruck! He stripped off his clothes and quickly as he could and lay next to Sara, holding her as tightly as he could and searching for the words to express his delight. 'Best try a joke,' he thought. "You know, Sara darling, I really have to hand it to you..." She giggled, gave him a kiss, grabbed his hand and put it on her right breast.

"On the other hand, wait till we have the other hand," she countered. "I'm just going to lie here and luxuriate in the touches of your hand -- that is, until I get so aroused," she said, grasping his hard cock, "that I just have to take you in hand..."

Family dinner that night, boisterous and fun as usual, found Sara and Harold looking a little tousled, looking forward to their first night in the basement guest room, a liitle more distant from the master bedroom. "Have you contacted your brother yet?" asked Sara's mother. "They live in California? What part?"

"You've seen their picture, it's taken last Christmas," replied Harold. "Matthew and his wife Loretta, and their kids -- Andrew is five and Fiona's three. Great family! They have a winery near San Francisco. You see, when our parents were killed, they left both of us inheritances in trust. Our maternal grandparents took us in, but never warmed to us, and they turned each of us out at age 18. Maybe they were narked because they couldn't lay hands on our money, except for a stipulated monthly amount for our maintenance."

After a pause, Harold continued "Matthew used his trust to buy his winery (with a mortgage!), and mine is mostly parked until I graduate -- I'm taking Veterinary Medicine at the university here, and the School agreed to let me take fall semesters out because of my football. But when I graduate I hope to sink my trust into a small-animal practice."

"Why have I never seen you on campus??" asked Sara in amazement. "I'm studying Architecture, with the same arrangement as you for fall semesters. Guess it's because our Faculties are at opposite ends of the campus. Maybe, when it's time, I can design a practice premises for you!"

Sara's parents both noted with delight her assumption that her and Harold's relationship was to be permanent. Sara's father broke in with a suggestion, "why don't we organize a Zoom call with your brother and his family?" we can all crowd around our computer camera, and your brother's family could do the same. I think we'd all love to meet your family, particularly Sara."

Harold brightened at the suggestion. "That's a wonderful idea!" he exclaimed. Matthew hasn't heard from me since the accident, so I have lots to share with him, and I'd love to have them meet you all, especially Sara." The deal was sealed, and Harold busied himself on email to set up a time the next evening for the call.

That night, after Sara and Harold had showered, towelled off, and made boisterous and noisy reverse-cowgirl love, they lay snuggled together. Harold whispered, "you remember our first night here? You said something about always being family, that you'd never leave unless I made you or something like that. You went on to say that your words sounded like a marriage proposal?

Sara snuggled in, "something like that," she replied.

"I was overwhelmed, didn't know what to say!" Harold went on. "But I've thought a lot about it, and I've thought a lot about you, you lovely and loving girl. I've confessed how I was totally unused to being in a family, and I was totally unused to being loved so passionately and unconditionally as you love me. So could I make what sounded like a marriage proposal into a real marriage proposal? W-Will you marry me, my darling Sara?

The thrill that passed through Sara's body was electrifying! She trembled, and held Harold closer. "Yes, yes! A thousand times yes, you lovely man!!" They kissed, passionately and earnestly, for some minutes. "Let's worry about details and dates and everything another time -- let's just cuddle, and kiss, and savour this moment, and sleep. And you can even have your left arm around me..."

The Zoom call, set up for the next evening at 8 pm (6 pm Pacific time) began with Harold introducing Mary, David and Greg to his brother and family, and in turn Matthew and his family met the Funstons. "I've left one person out of these introductions," Harold declared proudly, "and in introducing her I'm going to surprise her family here, and then I'm going to tell a story." Matthew and Loretta and kids, this is Sara, my fiancée. She has made me happy beyond dreams by accepting my proposal."

Pandemonium exploded at both ends of the Zoom call. At the Funston end there were hugs, kisses, backslaps; at Matthew's end in California one could hear shrieks of delight, "uncle Harold's getting married!! We just met his fiancée! Wow!!"

When the dust settled, Harold said, "now my story. Haven't been in touch for awhile 'cos I had a terrible accident playing football -- you can see my right arm's still in a sling, ribs are taped up, and my left hand has only today become usable." Sara blushed at that remembrance.

"Anyway, long story short. Sara's one of the team cheerleaders, and we had a special date set up for the night of my accident. Couldn't happen. I was in a coma, concussion, unconscious in hospital for over a day, and when I woke up, multiple injuries, all pain and grogginess, Sara was there, had been there. For me. From the beginning. She stayed in the hospital 24/7 until I left. And she's been here for me every step of the way through my recovery. With both hands useless I was helpless, would have had to go into a rehab hospital or something -- but Sara brought me into her lovely family, the Funstons, and they've all been wonderful. And Sara, my dear Sara, has literally done everything in her power to speed my recovery! If I told you all the helpful and lovely and resourceful things she's done for me we'd be here all night. And she's got more plans to speed my recovery up!"

"Don't blush, Sara -- it's all true! Seal it with a kiss!" They did, and pandemonium erupted once more.

Finally Matthew was able to get the floor. "Harold you've blown us away!! I know you never experienced family, and you were with Mom's parents for four long years after I left. I can tell you," he said, giving Loretta an affectionate hug, "life with a loving woman is wonderful. You two must come out to see us, soon as you can -- we want to meet this lovely woman in person! Sara, can we hear from you now?"

Sara began, hesitantly, "this-this is all a bit overwhelming, 'cos Harold only asked me last night and we kept the secret so he could announce it now, to all of you together. Haven't begun to set a date since we've both got university to finish. Haven't got a ring or anything, but that doesn't matter. I saw Harold's special quality -- he is very caring, and determined to make me happy -- and in return I cannot imagine life without him, lovely man! We'd love to come and see you, 'cos I'd love to meet you in person!" At this she burst into tears and hugged Harold in a loving embrace, as the Zoom call was ended.

Next stage of Harold's rehab saw the team physiotherapists, two women, introduced themselves. "I'm Clara" said the one, and "I'm not Clara, I'm Barbara." Obviously a team. Very experienced, gentle, and thorough. "Let's look first at your left hand..." The hand was produced, and they put it through a number of exercises -- stretch back, stretch forward, rotate right, rotate left, spread fingers, curl fingers, straighten fingers.

"You've obviously been working very hard at reclaiming movability in your hand," said Clara.

"Yes, very hard, good exercise, very rewarding," Harold offered. Sara blushed.

"Well, keep up the good work, and if possible, even increase the intensity of exercise, with longer sessions" said Barbara. Sara blushed again.

On Harold's shoulder, wrist and ribs the physiotherapists proceeded cautiously, even after the taping of the ribs had been removed in hospital. The Funstons, ever inventive, rigged up a therapy table by putting one of Sara's dancers' floor mats on top of the family ping pong table, so Harold could lie prone while they worked on his mobility and strengthening. Between sessions Sara helped Harold with exercises until the sense of his straining body, his moving muscles, his lovely skin would overwhelm her with desire, and then...

Came a day when the physiotherapists pronounced him cured, recovered. Could report back to the team for light practices. Sara faced Harold in their basement bedroom. She asked, hesitantly, "do you know what day it is?"

"Saturday?" he answered, doubtfully.

"It's the first day of the rest of our lives together!!" cried Sara. "All the rest was just foreplay! Tonight we're going to shower together, then you're going to dry me off, pick me up in your strong arms, carry me to bed on your strong legs, raise and spread my knees with your strong hands, and then fuck me silly, fuck me really really hard, with that wonderful strong cock!! This is the Saturday night all-nighter I promised you, all these weeks ago, and now we're finally going to be able to enjoy it. I've been yearning, and yearning, and now my yearning will be fulfilled! And we're gonna do the deed not once, but as many times as you want..."

"Gonna be hard to get through dinner with the family, with that in store," Harold teased. "But I guess a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do..." Dinner with the family passed joyously, when the good news was passed on. David asked what Harold proposed to do about returning to football, and Harold replied "the physiotherapists decreed 'light practices', so that's it for awhile. Guess we'll have to see how things work out."

"Wearing my 'Coach Funston' hat," David replied, I'm going to recommend caution, and remember that you remain a member of the team whatever happens. Those were grievous injuries you suffered, while you were giving it your best shot, and the team is behind you 100%."

Mary broke in, and changed the subject. "Have you any idea where you're going to live?"

Harold replied, "haven't discussed that. But wherever we go, we are going to live together..."

Mary responded, "you two might want to consider living here, for as long as you want. We can fix the basement up into a completely self-contained flat -- it has its own entrance, as you know. And it's pretty sound-proof. We've genuinely enjoyed your company -- it's been, umm, nice to have another man around the house." She blushed, then continued "and Greg here was saying just the other day that it's been like having a big brother, like he's never had, to do stuff with."

And Sara added, cryptically, "and we have the planning of a foursome to arrange, soon... but we have other things on our minds tonight..."

(To be continued)