Seven Cheers for Sara Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew there would be more where that came from!" she giggled excitedly.

Back in their bedroom, Sara dried their hair with a hair-dryer, and attended to the dressing on Harold's head. Harold was delighted to have his personal items, particularly the picture, which he asked Sara to put on her dressing table. "That's my brother and his family, taken last year," he said proudly. "Sara you really do think of everything to make me happy. I'm feeling right at home."

"I'm still working on one thing!" exclaimed Sara. "A nice satisfying fuck, with a mutual orgasm. Not tonight, 'cos you are tired. But tomorrow night, you better believe it! And it will be the first of many..."

Family dinner, around the dining-room table, was a boisterous and fun affair. Harold and Sara's brother Greg discovered some mutual interests and had a lively discussion going about model airplanes. Even the family dog, a Scotch terrier, got into the act. It was all a novel experience for Harold, to be in a family. Sara could see, as she cut up his food and fed it to him, how he was relishing this new experience.

'"Since you're with us and are part of our family," Sara's mother declared, "please let's have no more 'Mrs Funston' and 'Coach Funston'. I'm Mary, and this is David. You can call him 'Coach Funston' on the football field, but here you are family, and he's David. And you are very very welcome!"

"You don't know how much it means to me to have you say that!" exclaimed Harold. "Ever since I was just coming to, in the hospital, and Sara announced that she was there, would be there, would not go away, this family has been so good to me. And it's so unreal, 'cos I have no family myself.." He looked like he might burst into tears, so Sara enveloped him in as huge a hug as she could. And changed the subject...

Dinner over, the family removed to the living room to watch some TV. It was not long before Harold's eyelids were drooping, however, and Mary announced that it was time for Harold's medications, for brushing teeth, and for bed. Momma's orders.

Bed together. Naked. Sleepover.

Snuggled together under the duvet, Sara glued herself to Harold's left side, carefully keeping his broken hand out of the way. She could sense that he was feeling some discomfort, some pain because the painkillers had not taken effect. He yawned, said "you make me so happy..." and was asleep.

Morning light began to flood Sara's bedroom as the lovers awoke and squeezed at each other. "Sleep well?" Sara enquired.

"Like a well-loved log!" replied Harold. "But there's a morning imperative -- I need to go pee!" Sara leapt from bed, collected Harold' dresssing gown, and went over to his side of the bed. Pulling back the duvet, she feasted her eyes on his morning woody.

"I hope that doesn't go away, 'cos I have plans for it!" She declared. Then they were off to the family bathroom, where she aimed his cock so he could pee into the toilet. With her plans in mind she carefully wiped the end of Harold's cock, and rubbed it several times to encourage it.

Back on the bed, in what Sara was starting to think of as 'their' bedroom, Harold lay on his back with his cock jutting seven inches in the air. "I can't get enough of this wonderful hard cock!" cried Sara, as she once again engulfed his manhood, its tip touching the back of her throat. Her loose hair tumbled deliciously around Harold's groin as her lips closed around his throbbing penis, which she sucked and caressed. Harold was a quick study -- "Uunnh!! Uunnh!! Uunnh!! Uunnhh!! he cried as his balls tightened and copious spurts of semen filled Sara's mouth, causing her to swallow eagerly, and then lick his cock clean.

"You know, I'm getting rather good at this," she giggled, as she held her lover close. "That's how we started, last Saturday night, but we need to move on. Tonight we're going to try 'reverse-cowgirl' style, me on top, no weight on your torso, and we're going to have our very first fuck, and I hope it is going to be fun! And I hope it will be as good for you as it will for me, 'cos we're going to do it again, tomorrow morning. And again, tomorrow evening, and again, and again, and again. I can't wait to have you thrusting inside me with that lovely cock, depositing huge loads of your spunk up into me!"

"You know tonight when Mummy said at dinner that 'you are family'? I hope you will always be family! I won't ever leave you unless you tell me to be gone, and that would make me broken-hearted. I know that sounds like a marriage proposal, and maybe it is -- we don't have to be married to be together, to be part of this family. Marriage would be the icing on the cake."

"I have no right to be this happy!!" cried Harold. "Somebody snap their fingers, wake me up, tell me this was just a beautiful dream!"

"No dream. But I'll tell you what you gotta do right now. Get up, let me get some clothes on you, have breakfast, and get ready for this stream of friends who are going to be lining up to give you good wishes this morning!"

That's what happened. A quick cooked breakfast ("don't get them like that in the hospital," Harold quipped), and then he was seated in the recliner chair in the living room, greeting successive waves of team-mates -- players, trainers, coaches, everyone -- who bemoaned his injuries, signed his cast, and congratulated him on his recovery. Sara and her mother were busy making coffee and tea, distributing plates of cookies, and ensuring that Harold had fluids and everything necessary. Quite a party, joyful.

At one point, in the kitchen washing out some mugs, Sara overheard one of the players ask Harold "Hey guy! how come you get to be here recovering? Why did Coach Funston take this on?"

Harold replied, bringing tears to Sara's eyes and making her blush with desire, "not Coach Funston. It was Sara. She did everything. She was there for me, from the beginning. She's been wonderful. She's very very dear to me! She's my best friend. My girlfriend!"

After a moment to compose herself, Sara, still blushing, entered the living room and went across to Harold, declaring "I gotta love this man! -- he says such nice things about me!" And she planted a firm and fervent kiss on his lips, causing his team-mates to burst into applause.

By the time the last of the stream of guests had departed, Harold was pretty well wiped out. Mary decreed a sleep, to be followed by an early dinner, and Harold readily agreed. Sara took him to their room, helped him undress and get into bed and then, to his amazement and delight, she undressed herself and slipped into bed next to him. "If I've got you naked under some covers," she giggled, "is there anywhere I'd rather be? I'll just snuggle, I won't disturb you, just like to feel your warmth." Harold was asleep in under a minute.

Awakened, refeshed, another boisterous and fun family dinner, with Sara again cutting up Harold's food and feeding him. Relaxed after a full and stimulating day. Early bed decreed, but Sara protested, "first, Harold and I are going to have a shower."

Naked together in the walk-in shower, with Sara ensuring that the handheld showerhead didn't harm Harold's dressings, the lovers revelled in the thrill of each other's bodies as Sara soaped and rinsed first Harold, then herself, paying special attention to her cunt and asshole, his cock and balls. As she dried Harold and herself off, Harold said "you know one thing I'd really like to do, if we can figure out how? I want to eat you -- I have such a lovely memory of the initiation party, when I licked you into a lovely orgasm. You haven't been having them the last few days. Just me. So tonight I want to be sure you have two!"

Sara was deeply moved. "It's wonderful that all I want to do is to please you, and all you want to do is to please me! I'm sure we can find a way to grant your wish, without hurting you. Let's get into that bedroom, 'cos I'm sure love will find a way!"

They discovered that, with several pillows under her back, Harold could lean over far enough to lick Sara's pussy, while she held her legs up to her chest and far apart to avoid Harold's head. Sara remembered the enthusiasm he showed during his turn at the initiation party, and she was delighted to experience even greater energy being applied now. It did not take long before his tongue curling around and around her clitoris caused Sara to explode into a mighty orgasm, with shouts of "Aaghhh! Oohhh!! Oohhh!! Oohhh!!" as she felt huge spasms as her vaginal muscles contracted and juice seeped copiously from her opening.

As Harold stood up, and she lowered her legs, Sara whispered "I hope we didn't wake the whole house up!!" as she giggled.

Harold replied, "we'll try again with a simultaneous orgasm -- that should bring the house down!" He laid himself down on his back, with a pillow under his head and his hard cock jutting upwards, seven inches.

Sara said "you've got me all nice and wet and tingly, so now I will get you all nice and wet before we have a go." She applied her well-practiced mouth and tongue to his glans and frenulum, before licking down to the root of his cock and sucking his balls, one at a time. "Now I'm going to mount you" and she added, impishly, "no spanks now!!"

Facing towards Harold's feet, Sara carefully positioned herself so her legs were next to Harold's legs, and his cock (which she took in her hand to position it at the mouth of her vagina) was nudging wetly at her inner labia. "Ready or not, I'm coming!" she exclaimed as she drove herself down onto Harold, up to the hilt. Her muscular thighs came into play, lifting her up and down, up and down while they both groaned with satisfaction at the warmth and sensations they were both feeling. Sara contracted her vaginal muscles (conditioned by her dance training) and Harold responded by trying as hard as he could to thrust himself up into her.

After a few moments, maybe twenty thrusts, it happened. Simultaneously! Their come-cries mingled, loud and filled with joy, as they sought and achieved complete union, and Harold's semen surged up into Sara's cervix with five powerful pulses.

Their orgasms completed, Harold said "could you stay on me? That was such a wonderful sensation that I hope I never go soft!! You are so wonderfully hot, and tight, and your muscles worked on my cock so powerfully. And," he continued impishly, "your ass is so beautiful, bouncing up and down -- I could look at it all night!" They lay there, replete, for several minutes.

Then Sara laughed. "You can watch my ass all day and night if you like. But, to be practical, you are getting soft, so I'm going to let you slide out of me, then I'll get off and attend to cleaning you and me up." This was quickly done, and Sara pulled the duvet up around them, snuggling into Harold as best she could. "Well," she sighed, "was that worth waiting for?"

Harold sighed, "I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it was! I wish I could fold you in my arms, hold you tight -- it's so frustrating to be injured like this!! All I have is words to express myself -- I love you!!"

"Your cock was expressive -- it spoke volumes" cried Sara. "I love you too! I feel so complete, so happy to be here with you, to have had the first of many many many fucks! I'll tell you what I wish. I wish for the day when you're recovered completely, when we can shower together, and then you pick me up with your big strong arms, carry me to the bed on your big strong legs, and fuck me really hard, really really hard!! That will be our first time, our real first time -- all this is just foreplay! Nice and fun, but just foreplay." They snuggled warmly, and slept.

Friday loomed, and with it a team trip for an away game on the Saturday, returning on the Sunday. Sara was torn between loyalty to the cheerleading squad and reluctance to leave Harold -- he was convalescing well but still needed lots of help. And many more fucks! Mary assured Sara that Harold would be well looked after, and could watch the game on television.

Friday during the charter bus trip the cheerleaders were all agog because news of Harold's injuries, his recovery, and his statements about Sara had spread like wildfire through the team. Sara fielded many questions about their relationship; she emphasised that she and Harold were now an 'item', and that they were very happy. When they arrived, everyone bedded down early to get lots of sleep for the big game, which disappointingly the team lost (first loss of the season).

Sara sought out her father to have dinner together at the hotel after the game. It had a decent Italian-themed dining room, and Sara had her favourite Lasagna and salad. They shared from a bottle of Pinot Grigio while they discussed the game. During a lull in the conversation, her father suddenly said "your new relationship with Harold...will that affect your sexual habits?"

Sara thought for a minute, then replied "not completely -- I will always believe in your maxim that sex is not wrong if it is open, and honest, and mutually pleasurable. But it does mean I'm going to be a lot more picky about partners...a lot more picky! And Harold will know and agree. But rest assured" she continued, putting her hand on her father's thigh" you'll always be on my 'A' list. And I've been thinking about you and Mummy, your invitation for a threesome, and I've decided that my answer is 'yes', as soon as Harold is completely recovered. Until then, I'll be totally absorbed by his needs and wants!"

"Speaking about you two," her father went on, "Mummy and I have been kept awake, the last couple of nights, by your joyous cries as you achieve simultaneous orgasms...just wow!!" Sara coloured. He hastily added "there's nothing wrong or shameful in such powerful love! It makes us both feel really good that you are so very happy together and that you achieve such orgasmic pleasure! But we did wonder...can you tell me how you do it, with his upper body and his left hand being hurt and disabled?"

Sara burst out laughing, as she thought about how much detail to share. "It's called reverse-cowgirl -- Harold lies on his back, and I straddle his legs, facing his feet, so I am completely below his waist. Then I guide his cock into me, sit down, and we fuck. It's like doggy-style, but him lying down, and we get great depth of penetration. It's a little strenuous for me because he can't support me or guide me with his hands. And I only have his feet to look at -- not that they aren't lovely feet! Like all the rest of him!"

She went on, after a pause, "if you like, we could try it tonight..."

"My beautiful Sara!" exclaimed her father, "another new experience -- I've never done this before, although I like doggy. Shall we get right on with things, or would you like dessert first?"

"I'd like to look at the menu, at least..."

The menus were produced, and studied, but Sara was increasingly distracted by the damp warm feeling between her legs. "Hmmm...Tiramisu...Lemon Sorbet...Sticky Toffee Pudding...Crème Brulét...Hmmm..." She really had only been teasing, with this desire for dessert! "I don't think there's anything here to tempt me...shall we go upstairs?" Off they went...

As the warm water coursed down over their bodies, Sara shivered with excitement as she hugged her father while he soaped and rinsed her back, working his way down to the cheeks of her ass, her crack, her asshole. "You make me tingle all over when you do that," she sighed, "just like the first time we showered, when I was just 18." His stiff cock pressed up against her stomach, and she squiggled it about, in hopes to excite it further. "My turn to wash you down. With special attention to that lovely big cock!"

While they dried each other off, Sara gave that cock her special attention, engulfing as much as she could in her mouth while cradling his balls and pumping the root of his cock. Then she licked her way up and down each side, and sucked one ball, then the other, into her mouth. Returning to the glans she once again engulfed it while one hand stole around his hip to his asshole, where she slyly but insistently inserted her index finger past his sphincter and moved inwards to caress his prostate gland. This had the desired effect -- he stiffened, and drove his cock as deeply as he could into her mouth, crying "Uunnhh! Uunnhh!! Oh! Oh! Ohhh!" as surge after surge of his semen erupted into her mouth.

Sara swallowed and swallowed, licked the residue off her lips and from around his cock, and said dreamily, "now that's what I call a creamy rich dessert! Shall we go next door?"

Coach Funston swept his daughter up in his arms, just as he had done years ago, and rushed with her into the bedroom where he laid her gently on the bed. He moved his lips over one breast while he gently pinched the other nipple, awakening it to erectness, awaiting his coming lips and tongue. Then he moved slowly downwards, kissing and nibbling around and past Sara's belly-button and downwards to her cunt lips. She opened and raised her legs, making her puffy lips invitingly available. "Hmmm," he growled, "dessert for me too!"

Sara lifted her legs and spread her knees wide, making herself fully available, from her asshole to her clitoris. She felt her father's lips brushing her, his tongue probing into her vagina which responded with a copious flow of her juices. Then he moved upward, and engulfed her clitoris, tickling it with his tongue while he sucked it within his mouth. Suddenly she went rigid with the force of her orgasm, clamping her thighs around his head while she bucked and groaned with her passion. "Oohh! Oohh! Oohh! Oohh!!" she cried, while his tongue continued to excite her. "Stop, stop," she pleaded, "I feel so tender down there. Give me a chance to recover!!"

Her father came up, lay beside her, and enveloped Sara in his arms. He hugged her close for a long minute, and then said in her ear "you know, Sara, I think Harold is a very lucky man."

Sara responded by hugging him in return, and said "I know I'm a very lucky woman! -- I have two wonderful lovers, responsive and inventive. And you both have such lovely cocks -- what more can I wish for? I feel so happy with you both!" She felt her father's manhood hardening.

"Would you like to feel that cock again, little cowgirl??" he asked her. In response, she rolled him over onto his back, then reversed herself while she mounted over him, her glistening cunt lips inches from his mouth.

"Just needs a little lubrication, won't be a minute," she declared, and coated his rampant cock with saliva. Then she moved down so she was over his legs, and reaching back she grasped his cock, positioning it at the entrance to her vagina. "That's a long cock -- ready or not, here I come!" she cried as she slowly but insistently lowered herself down his cock until she was resting on his pubic hair, with his cock fully inserted, all the way up.

"Watching that from here was intensely exciting," he said. "From here your entrance was completely visible, and seeing it stretch itself around me as you welcomed me within you -- just wow!! And then watching as my cock entered more and more deeply, at the same time as your sensual hot vaginal muscles massaged me, excited me." He put his hands on her hips. "Now let's start stroking, and I can watch my cock going in and out of your cunt and can relish your incredible heat." He began lifting Sara's hips up about five inches, then letting them settle again, up and down, up and down...

Sara had nothing to look at but his knees, calves and feet, so she shut her eyes and concentrated her whole being on her super-sensitive vaginal channel, responding to the ridges and veins on her father's commanding hard cock, contracting and squeezing on his pulsing manhood to give him pleasure, as she herself gained excitement and the feeling of being totally taken over by his ten inches. "I don't think you've ever been farther up inside me than right now!" she cried, "Uunnh!! Uunnhh! Aaagh!! Aaaagh!!"