Seven Cheers for Sara Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same goes for me," replied Harold. "That's the basis of trusting. What I want now is to have you over on your tummy, with two or three pillows to raise your ass to a nice position that's comfortable for you."

"You always ask me to do the nicest things!" Sara gathered three pillows, lined them up and lay down with them under her lower tummy. Harold feasted his eyes on her shapely muscular ass, and slowly moved her knees apart so that her pussy peeked out between them.

"I'm going to lubricate you first, to make my entrance more easy," said Harold, as he moved down and stroked her pussy, and then her asshole with his tongue, probing into her sphincter with his saliva. Next he covered a finger with XY, and slowly brought it down to Sara's asshole, where he inserted it slowly and insistently, and rubbed it all around. Then he withdrew it, lubricated two fingers, and slowly inserted them, ensuring that there was copious lubrication. Sara moved against his fingers, trying to make them go deeper into her anus.

"Please, please, I want you I want you - take me in the ass!" Sara shouted, as she reared her ass higher off the pillows. "I want your cock in me!!"

Harold put some K/Y on his cock, mounted her, brought his cock to her waiting asshole, and inserted it slowly, slowly, a little at a time, to be sure she was comfortable. Soon he was fully in, her ass tightly up against his pubic hair, his balls resting against her clitoris. Always careful, he began slowly to thrust and withdraw a little, thrust and withdraw, until he felt Sara moving in time with him. Then he shouted "now!" and rammed himself forcefully into her anal channel. "You're so hot, and tight, and wet!" he exclaimed, as he thrusted and thrusted.

Sara responded, "fuck my ass, you wonderful man!! I can't get enough of you into me!! She felt him reaching around her hips, seeking her crotch, finding her cunt, moving with his magic fingers to her clitoris. "Gaaaahh!! Gaaaahh!! she exclaimed, as her orgasm overtook her and she heard Harold shout "Ooohh! Ooogh! Ooogh! as he sprayed rope after rope of his sperm into her anal channel. She fell to one side, Harold still within her. Resting, savouring that moment.

Finally she whispered in his ear, "only one to go - are you up for it??" giving him a huge squeeze, and turning herself so they were facing each other. "Don't have to do it if you don't have the stamina!" she said, mockingly.

Harold moved her hand down to his cock, dripping with his spendings but rising the the new challenge ahead, hardening and stiffening. "Do you want it as hard as last night?" he asked.

"You always ask me the nicest questions," replied Sara, and she rolled over onto her back. "I want it as least as hard as last night, but harder would be even better. Fuck my ass off, you lovely man!! And forget the gentle parts - I want you rough and hard from the beginning!!"

"Not in my nature," replied Harold, "have to be sure you are comfortable, and with me, at the start...like last time, when I ask for your hands above your head, that's the signal for hard fucking."

Sara put her hands above her head, holding them together. "Hard fucking time! I'm eager, ready when you are!!"

"But just a minute," said Harold, all consideration, "I'd like to put a pillow under your ass, to make it more comfortable for you, to give me a better angle..."

"Okay! cried Sara, bringing a pillow and stuffing it under her raised ass. "How long are you going to keep your eager wife-to-be waiting?" She flung her legs wide, high into the air above her head.

"No longer!" exclaimed Harold, bringing the tip of his cock to her vagina, and then his whole cock, plunging within. But his first strokes were gentle, probing, until he was sure Sara was comfortable and responding beneath him. Then he shouted "Now!!" and began to pummel Sara with hard violent strokes, pounding her cunt, signalling that he possessed her, owned her.

Sara responded in kind, thrusting her eager cunt upward to meet his masterful urgent thrusts. He put his one hand behind her head, the other cupping her breast, crying "now!! give me all you've got!! Fuck! Fuck! Oh! Oh!"

Responding to his urgings, Sara shouted encouragement of her own, "plunge your cock into me!! Harder! Harder! Fill me up with your spunk!! Fuck me!! Fuck meee! Ghaaaaaaaaaaa!!" After several minutes of this desire to fulfill each other, they came together in a wild mutual orgasm that left them spent, replete, breathless, tangled in a sweaty embrace. Minutes of silent fulfilled joy passed, as they revelled in each other's bodies.

Harold enquired, tentatively, "so...you've done them all now. What's your favourite position? That'll be our default for the future."

Sara thought for a minute, then replied "before I answer that question I have a question - it there any other position, or thing, you'd like to try? I want to make this night as complete as you could possibly wish!!

"What else could I wish for but my soon-to-be wife cradled in my arms, wanting to please me in every way possible!! But back to my question -what was your favourite??"

"Missionary," Sara replied. "Hard fucking. I loved having the feel of your your body on top of me, your hands controlling me, your thrusts exciting me...just wow!!" After a few minutes of reverie, she suggested, "think we ought to have a shower, and go up for breakfast? I hear movement upstairs."

They arrived upstairs in their dressing gowns, hair damp and tousled from the shower. Mary put a mug of coffee before each of them, as Greg and David looked on. She said, mockingly, "we've had complaints from the neighbours! Noise, wild cries of sexual passion! Never heard the like of them!"

Sara coloured, beet-red, as did Harold, until they saw Mary smiling, teasingly. She went on, "never apologise in this house for the sounds of mutual, consensual, pleasurable love!" The neighbours didn't actually complain - but if they did, I'd say fuck 'em! But seriously, that was a lot of action down there last night...kept us wondering. Care to share anything about the night's activities?

After some moments of hesitation, Sara decided on frankness, and replied. "Last night was the first night since the accident that Harold's been completely cured, so it was, really, our 'first night' together, the sleepover we'd planned to have the Saturday of the accident. You know at the team's initiation parties there are six team members for each cheerleader, each carrying an envelope with a different type of sexual position? Anal, oral, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, and missionary? Well last night this wonderful man and I had our own initiation party, and he played all the male positions!! I feel kinda thoroughly fucked, and wonderfully loved! I can't get enough of him!" She clasped Harold tightly by the hand, smiling.

"Nor me of her, wonderful loving girl!!" exclaimed Harold, returning her hand-clasp. As breakfast was served up, and emotions subsided a little, Harold changed to another subject. "Sara and I want to get married very soon - the sooner the better!" He went on to outline his reasons, as he had explained them to Sara the night before, and the lovers could see David and Mary coming from doubt to agreement, then to wonder at the care that Harold wanted to bestow on Sara. What to do?

"I have a suggestion," said David. "Mary here would obviously want a big to-do with all kinds of relatives, friends, wedding presents, big reception, all that stuff. The whole nine yards. So would I. And Sara, you deserve that, because you have been and are, and always will be, such a wonderful and loving daughter. But Harold you have a completely understandable desire which I admire, to see Sara established as your lawful wife, so you can make a will in her favour and leave your grasping relatives or any possible legal hassles out of it. That sum everything up??"

Everyone nodded.

"So here's my proposal," David went on. "You and Sara go to Nevada, Reno or Las Vegas, wherever, quicky civil marriage, all legal. You can then draw a legal will in this state leaving everything to your lawful spouse, Sara. You don't tell anyone whom you don't want to know you're married. Otherwise, you're just engaged. Later on, when everyone's ready, we can have a big slap-up wedding here with friends, relations, whoever. Even invite your Mother's parents, if you like. Sound like a plan?"

Everyone enthusiatically agreed. Then David went on, "so, as father of the lovely bride, everything is on me! Book your tickets to Nevada, arrange what you have to, and I am going to foot the whole bill. And for the big wedding and honeymoon as well, when it happens."

Sara leapt into her father's arms, giving him a huge hug, and crying. "Daddy you are so wonderful!! Thank you thank you!"

"You've brought a thoughtful, handsome and wonderful son-in-law to be into our family, and we will always thank you for him," David replied. Harold blushed at the compliment.

"Maybe we could make it Reno, and have a mini-honeymoon afterwards?" Harold suggested. "I can apply over the internet tomorrow for a marriage license, and they'll send it to a wedding chapel, our choice, to be kept for us. Reno's only about four hours by car from Napa, good roads, so we could rent a car, drive over there, have a couple or three days with Matthew and his family, and then fly back from Sacramento or San Fran. The whole thing needn't take more than a week, so we wouldn't be letting the team down."

"That's a wonderful idea!" exclaimed Sara, giving Harold a big hug. "As I said I'd love to meet them, and they should be part of our secret. When the big wedding happens they'll be invited of course, and they'd be able to meet all the rest of our family and friends. And I'll look forward to seeing the surprise on their faces when we arrive and you introduce me as your wife."

Later, after the breakfast had been cleared away and they were sitting over second cups of coffee, Harold brought up the question of where they would live. He emphasised that he and Sara would like to rent the basement apartment at an agreed rate, and that they would like to contribute to the costs of the needed renovations. No problem, general agreement.

Harold pointed out that he'd have to get out of his lease on his present apartment. "Not a problem there," said David. "There's always turnover of places among team members, so I'm sure there'll be somebody looking for an apartment. We'll just get the rest of your stuff out of there, and somebody else will move right in."

Then came discussion of needed changes and renovations to the basement. "First of all," declared Sara, "we need to improve the soundproofing..." Hearty laughter greeted this suggestion, but Sara stood her ground and waited for the hilarity to subside. "I'm serious, all your joking about come-cries aside, we don't want to be waking you up at night when we make love, and we're going to be making love often. Noisily! You wouldn't get a wink of sleep!" More laughter.

She went on, "there's another reason, 'cos noise is noise. When I was getting Harold's stuff from his place, his next-apartment neighbour dropped a spoon or something in their kitchen, and nearly frightened me out of my wits! That's one of the reasons we ruled that place out. Thin walls. We don't want to be having to pussy-foot around, scared of playing our Marilyn Manson CD's too loud or something, and we'd like to plan to have friends over sometimes."

There was general agreement, having considered Sara's comments. Soundproof the ceiling. They also agreed to some partitions to create separate study spaces, some new bookcases and carpeting, some renovations to the bathroom, some new appliances in the kitchen. There would be a separate basement area which would be shared - laundry room, storage, furnace room, and the apartment would be private. Sara agreed to get cracking on designing the alterations, and lining up a contractor. Sara and Harold would move back to their room upstairs while the work was underway.

Final matter of agreement: Harold and Sara insisted that they would come for family meals when invited, but they would not expect to freeload out of Mary and David's refrigerator once they were set up in their own place. They might even invite 'the upstairs neighbours' down for a meal sometimes. "On that subject," said Mary, "today's Sunday. You'll probably be planning to fly to Reno a week today? We can probably get a lot of the work started the week you're away. But before that, we'd like to invite you for dinner and a sleepover on Wednesday. . ."

Later that day Sara phoned Bob and invited him to have lunch with them on Thursday at a well-known hangout frequently used by team members. "There's something I particularly want to discuss with you," she said mysteriously. "More details when we meet."

~ ~ ~

Wednesday came. Harold and especially Sara were a little apprehensive about what would be involved in this foursome sleepover; Mary and David tried to ease them into the idea over dinner beforehand. "You remember Sara when you were young, every so often Mummy and Daddy would go away for a weekend with another couple? The Parkers or the Robinsons, for example?"

Sara nodded agreement. "Well," David continued, "those were foursome sleepovers. Very enjoyable. Mummy and I have done these, from time to time, for years, whenever we've met up with a couple who liked the same things. Sometimes strictly hetero, sometimes same-sex as well. Whatever everybody wants - remember: open, honest, mutual, consenting, and pleasurable. We didn't share with you what we were doing because you weren't yet 18."

Later in the evening Harold and Sara were downstairs, in their shower, mutually soaping, scrubbing, tickling. As they dried themselves off Sara said "the one thing I'm still trying to get my head around is Mummy's desire to lick me, and be licked by me."

Harold thought for a minute. "Stick your tongue out." Sara complied. "Now I'll stick mine out, and they can meet." After a moment of tongue on tongue enjoyment, Harold continued "there's not much difference between your tongue and mine, and I'll tell you that the place my tongue would rather be licking is your pussy, exciting you, lapping up your juices. It's just very joyful to be pleasing a woman, pleasing you in that way, just as you know how lovely it is when I eat your cunt. You had an orgasm the first time I did it. And every time I've done it! You'll like it, I'm sure - just need to get over the idea that a woman mustn't please a woman, a man mustn't please a man..."

Sara thought for a minute. "I've never thought of it that way..."

Harold continued, "you like sucking cocks, I know - you met us at the initiation and gave all of us a lovely surprising seductive suck, and later you gave me a fabulous blow job! Unforgettable. And you keep on giving me wonderful blow jobs. Now, I've never given anyone a blow job yet, never even had a cock in my mouth, but I've got an open mind about it 'cos I know how much pleasure I get from it and how much you enjoy doing it. Same with anal sex - why should women be the only creatures who can know that pleasure?"

"I'm getting the idea," responded Sara after a moment, "anything goes, as long as everyone consents?"

"Anything goes," said Harold, tying his bathrobe. "So, shall we go, upstairs?" Up they went.

A timid knock on the door of the master bedroom and it was swept open by Mary, standing there naked. Sara and Harold entered. The lighting was soft and a few joss sticks incensed the air, making the room welcoming and seductive, as did the soft Chopin piano music that could be heard over speakers. David was standing behind Mary, also naked, his long thick cock already nearly erect.

"Come in," said Mary, "and as soon as you are comfortable doing so, please take off your bathrobes. No rush. No pressure."

After a few moments, Sara undid the sash of her bathrobe, and Harold slowly slipped it off her shoulders. He then quickly doffed his own, and they were as naked as Sara's parents. Mary sensed that Sara was a little hesitant in this new situation, so she asked "Sara, you undressed for the interview committee, didn't you? Aren't you proud of your lovely body?"

Sara nodded. Then Harold asked "Sara my darling, when I first set eyes on you didn't you enter your initiation party as naked as a jaybird but much more lithe and beautiful, and stayed that way through the whole proceeding, fucking with six men including me?" asked Harold. Sara smiled at the remembrance, and nodded again.

And David continued, "and later on initiation night, you undressed before you went to meet your coach (who was me!), and you didn't know it would be me? And when you saw it was me, you were even more excited?"

Sara grinned and nodded again. Harold took up the conversation, leading it to its conclusion, saying "Sara darling, we are four consenting adults, and this is beautiful because we all love each other!" And he clasped Sara in a huge hug, soon joined by Mary and David.

'Reminds me of the first cheerleading practice,' thought Sara, as she clasped three bodies surrounding her, sensing the men's erect cocks, her mother's mons. "So, she chirped cheerfully, "when does the ravishing begin??"

"No ravishing! Not even seducing. But the loving starts as soon as I can lead you over to this king-size bed!" said Mary, leading as she spoke. "And it goes as slowly as you wish," she continued, inviting Sara to lie down by her. "How about tonight we just chat, and run our hands over each other, maybe kiss, just get used to the idea of each other as naked people who love each other, see where things lead us from there. . ." Mary put her hands on either side of Sara's face, drew her in, and gave her a little kiss on each cheek. "but speaking of ravishing, you are really ravishingly beautiful, and I do love you!" She kissed Sara again, this time on the lips, and Sara responded by opening her lips, inviting Mary to explore her mouth with her eager tongue. Sara put her arm around Mary and drew their bodies together, making Mary quiver with excitement. She put one leg over Sara's thigh, bringing her cunt into contact with Sara, who could feel her dampness.

Beside the bed, behind Mary, Sara could see Harold and her father standing together, watching them. Harold reached out his hand and touched David's cock, saying "may I?"

"I'd like that a whole lot!" replied David. In response Harold knelt down and explored David's ten-inch cock, his pendulous balls, and his crotch slowly and insistently. He stuck out his tongue and licked the pre-cum that was oozing out of David's cock - the contact made David jerk with excitement, and his cock sprang upwards to a more rampant erection.

"Hmmm," said Harold, "have to get this big boy under control." He put his hand around the base of David's cock and drew it down to his mouth, which he opened to engulf four inches, then withdrew a little, then plunged six inches of David's man-meat within his mouth.

"Uunnngh!" groaned David, "that's wonderful! Please please don't stop." Harold had no intention of doing so - he began a forceful and rhythmic stroking with his mouth and tongue, together with one hand on the base. With the other he cupped David's balls, and then after a moment he imitated Sara, moving his hand back so he could insert his index finger into David's asshole, slowly inching it inward to stroke David's prostate.

"Ooooh woow wow! Aaagh! Aaaagh!!" cried David as his orgasm overtook him and he splurged rope after rope after rope of semen into Harold's mouth. Harold swallowed and swallowed, and then when the shooting stopped he withdrew, sucking all the while so no cum would escape him. Then he carefully licked David all over, until he was clean.

"I'd like to return the favour - Sara has told us how wonderfully hard your cock is, and I'd like to try it."