Seven Cheers for Sara Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely - but how about we lie down too, if these lovely women will let us?" said Harold.

Mary rolled over onto her back, near one edge of the bed, drawing Sara with her. This allowed Mary to open her legs a little, and gave Sara a free hand to explore. The kissing continued, and Sara slowly drew her hand down from Mary's face, over her throat, onto her breasts, which she caressed with particular focus on her large brown aureoles, her stiffening nipples. Mary moaned with pleasure. Then her hand moved slowly, sensuously, lower and lower, towards her pussy. . .

Harold lay down on his back behind Sara, allowing him the chance to fondle her ass with his left hand. David joined him and began to explore Harold's genitals - Harold opened his legs to allow him every access. "Sara's right, your cock is wonderfully hard, right to the tip!" exclaimed David, and he then plunged his mouth down onto Harold's upright hardness. After a few exploratory sucks David engorged Harold's whole seven inches, past his mouth into his throat, until his lips were touching pubic hair.

"Wooohooo!" cried Harold, "you've got my whole cock into you - that's never happened before - wonderful!" David continued his rhythmic plunging, in and out, the whole seven inches, deep-throating Harold. Sara rolled over so she could see, and Mary raised her head to look as well. David continued until Harold could feel the boiling within his groin, feel his balls tightening, and he cried "I'm going to come!" in time for David to withdraw a little, giving room for the spurts of semen spraying up into his mouth. He swallowed and swallowed, until finally the surging stopped and Harold's cock was sucked clean.

As Harold said, "wonderful!! I've never had that experience before!" and he sank back, replete with satisfaction. Sara thought to herself 'but you'll be having it again, don't you worry, lovely man!'

Mary piped up, teasingly, "both of our boys have had fabulous orgasms, and we're left out. . . would you please let me lick you, lovely Sara?" She moved closer to Sara and enveloped her mouth with another passionate kiss, fervently returned. Sara explored Mary's cunt with her hand, caressing her inner labia, her clitoris.

Emboldened, Sara replied "could we lick each other? At the same time? And we can orgasm together?"

In answer Mary moved to turn herself around and position herself so that her cunt was next to Sara's face. "Would you like to be on top, or shall I?"

Sara replied, rolling over onto her back, "how about you on top this time, and me on top next time?" Mary was thrilled to hear there would be a next time! She rolled over to kneel atop Sara, at the same time placing Sara's raised knees behind her arms, making Sara totally open and available from her asshole to her bellybutton. As Mary also was, kneeling above her recumbent and willing daughter.

As Mary began her exploration with her tongue, rimming Sara's asshole and penetrating within her rosebud, Sara responded under her by raising her head to brush Mary's perineum, kissing and licking her asshole and sensing the copious juices seeping from Mary's vagina. They explored each other in perfect synchronicity, lapping at labia, penetrating vaginas with tongues, and finally moving up together to relish each other's clitorises.

The men watched, fascinated by this perfect mutual partnership as the writhings of the two women became more powerful. David put his hand under Sara's ass, and slowly penetrated her asshole with his thumb, while Harold simultaneously inserted his index finger into Mary. This extra stimulation sent both women over the edge, groaning with orgasmic desire as they each tried to push their cunts into the other's face. Finally, spent, Mary fell sideways, taking Sara with her, and they both panted, exhausted.

"When you're up for it, how about we close off the perfect evening with a final fuck?" asked David? "My cock is eager to explore Sara's cunt, and I'll bet Harold is equally anxious to fuck the mother of the bride. What position would you like, Sara?"

"Hmmm...I think missionary," replied Sara, rolling over onto her back. "But give me a minute to recover. . ."

"And I'd like to watch!" said Mary. "As I told Sara when we first discussed a sleepover, I really want to see, up close, what David's big cock looks like when it is plunging in and out, stretching Sara's cunt lips. . ."

"I've seen her fucked before, during the initiation party," Harold chipped in, smiling, "but never by such a big impressive cock. David's got three inches on me, and he's a little bit thicker. Mary and I'll watch you two, and then you can watch us. Fucking becomes a spectator sport! But with no commentary during the action!"

Feeling a growing desire to have her father's big cock inside her, Sara raised her knees up to her shoulders and spread her legs, making her vaginal opening as available as possible. David positioned his cock, and then with a powerful stroke he plunged into her up to the hilt, with his balls striking her ass. Then he began thrusting and retreating, thrusting and retreating, faster and faster, his huge cock driving like a piston, gleaming with her juices while her cunt lips stretched and held him tight. Sara threw her arms above her head and cried "harder!! harder!! fuck harder!! oh, fuck, fuck!! fill me with your sperm!! oooghh!! ooogh!! aargh! aargh!!" as her orgasm overcame her, and David with a roar shot five loads of spunk deep into her. They sank, exhausted, into each other's arms.

After a pause, Harold said "ummm, a hard act to follow!" Another pause. "What position would you like, Mary?"

"I just have to say that was breathtaking!!" said Mary excitedly. "I couldn't compete with that for a minute. But Harold, your finger felt so good in my asshole when I was on top of Sara - would you fuck me there?"

"Your wish is my great pleasure," said Harold while he arranged two pillows to support Mary's tummy for comfort. She lay down atop them, her ass raised and her legs spread. "I'll lubricate you with saliva first - I hope you have a tube of lube handy as well." He got behind Mary and licked up and down her crack before penetrating her rosebud with his tongue, past her sphincter. Then he coated his index finger with lube and massaged her anal channel as deeply as he could, and next he repeated this with two fingers. Mary squirmed with delight, pushing her ass upwards against his probing fingers.

"That feels so lovely!" Mary cried. "Please please put your cock into me now!" Harold mounted behind her and opened her cheeks, exposing her rosebud, slick with lube and saliva. Slowly, powerfully he pushed forward, guiding the cap of his cock past her sphincter. "Uunnhh!" she groaned in satisfaction, as Harold began to penetrate to the full extent of his cock.

Sara watched, fascinated - she had never seen anyone fuck anyone, except for the videos she watched while her pubic hair was removed. And she had never seen Harold with his thick hard cock buried to the hilt in anyone, although she had felt that thick cock in her (but not enough times!). He began to pick up the pace as he usually did, once he was sure that Mary was comfortable and responding, and Sara was with Mary, sensing vicariously the force of every stroke.

Harold reached around Mary's thigh with his left hand, and found her clitoris nestled within her folds. As he thrust into her faster and faster he massaged and gently pinched her sex.

"OOOhh!! That's lovely - more of that!" gasped Mary. "Harder! harder! fuck me harder!! O! Oh! Ohh!!" she gasped as her orgasm possessed her, at the same time that Harold shouted "Oohhh!! Unhhh!! Aaagh!!" as he sprayed surge after surge of his semen into her. They fell to one side, still joined by his cock in her asshole.

After a few moments of silence, Sara chirped "so, is there to be more ravishing? Or are we done for the night? After all, the night is young. . . how about we change partners, but keep the same positions? Or have it women's choice of position? "

David protested, pleading that "you young 'uns have lots of energy, but as a man over forty I doubt that I can manage a third erection tonight. It's a good idea though - maybe we can save it for the morning?"

"Just the other night Harold and I managed four at bedtime and two more in the morning. . .our first night - but ok, maybe it is getting kinda late," Sara relented. "How 'bout we wash ourselves and sleep here just as we are, so we can get an early start?"

"Women in the middle!" suggested Mary when they gathered by the bed. Once in, and lights off, settled down to sleep.

"Just have one important thing to say to Mummy before I turn to the arms of my lover," said Sara, turning to Mary and giving her a deep-tongued kiss. "Mummy, you taste delicious. I want more of that. Yummy!" And they shared a great big hug.

Morning found them refreshed, re-invigorated for the final fuck of a successful sleepover. Then breakfast, and on with a busy day. Sara got her drafting equipment and a tape measure out and continued devoting her energies to the renovation designs. The Funston house was a ranch bungalow, big footprint, so there was loads of space in the basement. Sara amazed them all with her knowledge of building codes, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC safety requirements, specifications of the latest products, load-bearing walls, partitions, and a design for a sound-proof barrier in the ceilings. A layer of blown-in foam, a drop-ceiling isolated with rubber anchors, a layer of corkboard, acoustic panels . . . "there," she exclaimed, "that should do the job!"

Sara came up with an idea. "If we turn the stairs, we gain an enclosed lower hallway - doors go off it to the furnace room/workshop, the playroom, the laundry room, and to our apartment. Our kitchen could be a little bigger, and have a window. . .what do you think?"

"That's inspired! said David. "Draw up the plans including that, and we'll get some estimates and start on the job."

~ ~ ~

Lunch with Bob at McLaren's Restaurant was set for 12:30, so Sara and Harold got there fifteen minutes early and snagged a table for four. Busy lunchtime crowd, good number of football team members (many of whom came by to high-five with Harold); Sara told the server that they were expecting another person to join them and that they'd wait to order.

Bob came in a few minutes after 12:30, spied them at their table, and made his way over, while numbers of people in the room fell little silent, watching, wondering. Word had obviously got round. Sara thought to herself, 'what to do? Have to emphasise that Bob is with us, Bob is welcome. . .'

Bob came to the table and Sara stood up, threw her arms around him, and gave him a great big hug. Everybody felt the tension in the room relaxing, the buzz of conversation beginning again. She declared "welcome - we're so glad you could come! Harold and I have been largely absent from things for weeks now 'cos of his accident and recovery. But we're back now and wanted to catch up on things with you."

Just then the server came back, with menus, and they quickly ordered three of the light lunch specials - chicken salad sandwich, side-salad, and a diet soft drink. While they waited for their food Bob began, "I. .I don't know where to start on this. Since word got around about the initiation party disaster I've kinda been frozen out on the team, and especially with the cheerleaders. . .nobody wants to associate with me or go out with me."

"That's why we're here!" exclaimed Sara. "To show that I've forgiven and forgotten it, that I think you're a really nice man." She paused for a moment, then went on, "not as nice as my Harold here, but a really nice man!" Just then their drinks arrived, and another of the new cheerleaders, Melanie Chong, came into the restaurant.

Bob caught sight of Melanie, and said "Melanie there, she's one who's turned me down, couple of times, and that's upsetting 'cos she's really nice, and I really like her."

Melanie was looking around the now crowded restaurant, seeking an empty place. Sara leapt to her feet and waved, shouting "Melanie! Come join us, we have a spare seat!" As she made her way through to their table Melanie suddenly realized that Bob was there, sitting with Sara and Harold.

"Sara!" she exclaimed. "You're with Bob! I don't understand. . ." She sat down, clearly at a loss for words.

"What don't you understand?" asked Sara. "Thing is, Bob did something silly, stupid, not malicious or catastrophic. He apologised right away, and then again on the Tuesday after, next time I saw him he apologised again, saying how sorry he was to have done such a stupid thing to me. And both times I accepted his apologies, unreservedly. Then the Saturday after, Harold suffered his appalling injuries and I've been out of touch since, helping him recover, so I wasn't around to make sure everyone knew that the whole incident was done and dusted, forgiven and forgotten. There's that phrase (maybe not appropriate here 'cos I'm not actually going to do it!), we should 'turn the other cheek'!" The comment got Melanie giggling, and Sara joined her.

"So please, Melanie, stay and have lunch with us," offered Harold. "Our food should be here in a minute, and we can order another for you." Just then the server appeared with three lunches, and went away with the order for a fourth. He went on, "funnily enough, speaking of apologies, I got a very nice email of apology from the three guys on the other team who tackled me and put me in the hospital, and another one from the guy who broke my left hand. And you know what? I wrote back to all of them and accepted their apologies. I don't grudge. They were trying to stop me running for a touchdown, and didn't intend all the hurt they caused."

The fourth lunch arrived, and the four of them began to eat. Between bites, Sara said "you two will be the first team members to know the wonderful result of Harold's horrible accident, that brought us together while he recovered. We're engaged to be married!" The whoops and hugs, handshakes and backslaps that erupted at their table quickly drew the attention of the whole restaurant, whose attention was focussed on Sara and Harold, Bob and Melanie.

Silence among the other diners called for a response. People waited. . .Sara got to her feet and declared "I'm not really into public speaking. We got together with Bob today to share some good news with him, then Melanie joined us and got to hear it too. Harold and I are engaged to be married!" She turned and gave Harold a big hug and a kiss, while a round of clapping went around the restaurant, then lunchtime hubbub resumed.

Later, as they drove home, Sara said "think we helped Bob?"

Harold replied, "only time will tell I guess. . .one thing I did notice was that Bob and Melanie exchanged phone numbers. We'll see! You did what you could to dispel the gloom. Speaking of phone numbers, we have to get on the phones to book plane tickets, hotel room, marriage license, wedding chapel time, car rental. . .busy busy!! We also need to book a lawyer for when we get back. And I'll call Matthew and ask if we can come stay with them for a few days, from next Monday. I'll just tell them we're coming so you can meet them - save the wedding as a surprise. We'll have our wedding night at their place!"

The next two days were a whirl of activities. Harold firmed up all the arrangements for Reno, the wedding and Napa (Matthew and family were overjoyed at the prospect of meeting Sara). She got on with final design details and drew up scaled blueprints. Soon Sunday came, and the flight to Reno. "City is renowned for two things," said Harold on the plane, "weddings and gambling. I don't know if they're supposed to be related," he continued with a smile, "but I know I'm on to a sure thing!!" He turned and gave Sara a huge hug and a kiss.

Sara replied, "I know this wedding is not supposed to be a big deal, just us in the Marriage Commissioner's office, hire a witness, 20 minutes max. . .but it is a big deal, 'cos everything I have ever done with you or for you, everything I will ever do with you or for you, is a big deal!!" She returned his kiss with fervour, and held him close. She could feel a warm spot beginning grow between her legs. . .

~ ~ ~

Reno was a rush! Arrived Sunday evening, checked with the Wedding place to ensure that the license was there, wedding booked for 10 Monday morning. Arranged delivery of car. Hotel. Dinner. Bedtime. "I suppose you know that you're not supposed to see the bride the night before the wedding, or until the service?" Sara asked.

"I'd heard that," replied Harold, teasingly. "What's it mean? What are we gonna do?"

Sara laughed, and moved in to give him a fervent kiss, their tongues mingling and dancing in each other's mouths. "I guess it means you'll have to fuck me with your eyes closed!" She began to undo the buttons on his shirt, moving in to kiss each gain of exposed skin as she worked her way down his chest, across his stomach, further down as she unbuttoned and unzipped him, and pulled his trousers and boxers down, releasing his rampant hard cock, already leaking pre-cum. She went on, excitedly "tonight I want my favourite, missionary, really really hard! The way you always do, you lovely man!!"

"As always, your wish, my great pleasure!" replied Harold, as he began the exciting task of undressing her, fondling her breasts and nipping at her nipples. "So do you realize that this will be our last pre-marital love-making?"

"Probably," she sighed, "unless we have time for a quickie in the morning! But let's get down to business tonight, 'cos you got me so full of desire, so horny, with your talk on the plane!" Her clothing gone, Sara reclined on the bed, raising her knees and opening her legs to reveal her cunt lips, puffy with desire and leaking juices. "I don't need a lick, I just want you straight in me, I want you to fuck me silly!!"

As always, Harold began slowly, insistently, urgently to enter her, and when he was up to his balls in her he began to stroke in and out, in and out, faster, faster; then he cried "Now!!" He put one hand behind Sara's neck as she flung her arms above her head, prepared for the strenuous glorious hard fucking that she knew was coming. Nor was she disappointed!! She writhed and pushed against his thrusts, trying to get him deeper, deeper, and she used her powerful vaginal muscles to massage his powerful cock. They came, simultaneously, and their orgasms seemed to last forever as Harold splurged rope after rope of semen into her waiting cervix and their come-cries of joy resonated through their room and beyond.

Afterwards they lay entwined, shining with perspiration, hugging and kissing. "Well all l can say," whispered Sara, "if that was our farewell to unmarried life it was wonderful!! 12 on a scale of 10!"

"Marriage will, I hope and trust, be even more wonderful - more full of love and surprises!" replied Harold. "We'll see. Tomorrow. . ." They slept, full of dreams.

Next day was all a rush! Breakfast, pack, make sure about the ring, car, chapel, witness, 20-minute service including photographs and Certificate of Marriage. Then they had time for a quick early lunch and were on the road. To Napa. To Matthew and Loretta.

To their future.

An hour or so into the trip, Harold said "something I didn't bring up before about Matthew and Loretta. They're naturists, as they call themselves. Nudists. . ."

After a pause, Sara enquired "tell me more. All these new experiences! We've only been married for a little over an hour and here's something new. . ."

Harold thought for a minute. "Last time I was out here was a couple of years ago - first time I'd seen them after they married. They lead their lives without clothes, as do most of the employees who work in their vinyard. They told me clothes were an option if I wanted, but I was free to go without. Which I did. For a week. Came to be the most natural feeling thing in the world, particularly given their climate! Guess that's why they call themselves naturists. When I told them we were coming they said to ask you in advance so there'd be no awkwardness."