Seven Cheers for Sara Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now," he exclaimed, "savour the moment!" Don't you relish the hot tightness of her cunt? She will massage your cock with her cunt muscles - that's the most wonderful feeling in the world! Next, begin to withdraw your cock about three inches, and then slowly push back inside. Do that several times." He watched Greg slowly pump in and out of his sister, while he continued, "keep it up - you'll feel her get comfortable under you, around you. . .that's when you really start hard fucking, longer strokes, hard as you can. I'll put my hand on your ass when that time comes, when she is fully ready."

Harold watched, and he could sense the moment of Sara's eagerness by watching when her knees raised higher, wider. He put his hand on Greg's ass, over his asshole, and cried "Now! Go for it!"

Greg lunged eagerly, and put himself into high gear, plunging in and out, in and out, pinning Sara to the mattress with each powerful stroke. It was exciting for Harold, to watch how her stretched cunt lips were sealed in a ring around Greg's cock as he strove harder and harder to fuck her completely. "Uuunngh! Uuunngh!" he grunted with each stroke.

Sara began to cry out "oohh!! Oohh!! Fuck me fuck me!! I'm going to come!! Gaaahhh!!" as her orgasm overtook her.

Immediately after her Greg suddenly shouted "Ooohh!! I'm coming too!! It's wonderful!!" Ooohh!!" as he pumped his loads of semen into his sister's cervix." Then stillness. . .

"Don't pull out yet," warned Harold, "stay until your cock is going soft - it's a wonderful feeling to soften inside her."

"I'm going to use my 'Coach Prentice' voice, to say, you see how sex is wonderful when it's mutual? You didn't just please yourself, 'get your rocks off' as the crude saying goes, you made mutual pleasure your goal, and thus increased your own pleasure!"

Sara cried "Harold's shown you how he treats me when he fucks me, and that's one reason I love him so much!! Come here, you lovely man!" She pulled Harold to her and gave him a lover's kiss, their tongues playing together.

Greg pulled out his softened cock, and started to get up. Sara stopped him, saying "it's not over yet!! It's best when it's followed by an intimate sleep - so I brought in a towel earlier so we can clean off, and then I'm going to sleep here, naked, under the duvet between two of the loveliest men in the whole wide world!! Then, in the morning, we'll see what Harold's wants are for making love with me."

She went on, "sleeping afterwards is why our parents have allowed me, and now will allow you, to bring girlfriends to our house for sleepovers (if her parents are okay with it, but after all your friends will all be over 18). Falling asleep with a lover, and waking next morning, is wonderful."

"Greg," said Harold, after a moment, "probably, if Sara is willing, be a good idea for you to have a couple more practice runs, flying solo, no coach."

"Yes!" exclaimed Sara, "if Harold is okay with it. Be nice to have three lovely cocks in my life!"

"And four cocks before that, since I've known you," said Harold, quickly calculating. "Makes seven cheers for Sara, the world's best, most beautiful cheerleader!"

"I love you Harold!" replied Sara, hugging him, "you always say the nicest things about me!"

They finished with the towel, and slept, Harold's arms around Sara, fulfilled dreaming sleep.

Work on the downstairs proceeded apace, but didn't disturb the peace upstairs. The new soundproofing ensured no noise, even of power tools, Sara realised to her satisfaction. The workmen used the walk-out door so they didn't have to come through the house at all. Came a day when Mary said, over dinner, "you two have to go out of the house tomorrow for the full day! Phone us before you're coming back to make sure it's okay. No questions. Surprise!!" David sat there, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

" I wonder what this is all about," said Sara, dreamily, cuddling with Harold that night after boisterous missionary-position loving.

Harold hugged her close and kissed her fondly. "Whatever it is, I know it's gonna be a nice surprise, 'cos that's your parents." They slept, entwined.

The next day, as ordered, they left the house early, did some wandering, did some shopping, went to McLaren's Restaurant for lunch where they were delighted to see Bob having lunch with Melanie. Their request to join them was greeted warmly, and soon they were all served with the usual McLaren's special. "So, what's up with you two?" asked Bob.

Harold replied, "well, as you can see from our tans we took a week's holiday to visit my brother and his family in California, soak up some sun, have some fun. They have a winery near Napa, really cool! What about you guys?"

Bob blushed, and stammered "b better let Melanie answer that question. . . "

Melanie paused, then said, "your bringing us together a couple weeks ago was one of the nicest things that could have happened to us! Early days yet, we've been on a few dates, and we're discovering that we really like each other! Thank you thank you!!" She turned and gave Bob a hug, which was warmly returned. Sara and Harold hugged them both.

Talk turned to other matters and they had a very enjoyable lunch together. Then off to the stadium for a light practice for Harold - the team's doctors had decided to take no risks with him, post-concussion. He wouldn't play again that season, but would practice and travel, remain on the team. Sara, meanwhile, had a cheerleaders' practice to attend.

Afterwards, they decided on a movie to pass the time of exile. . .

At six o'clock the movie over, they called home. "All clear now, you can come home!" said Greg. So off they went, to be greeted at the door by Mary.

"Better you come around to the walk-out patio entrance, your entrance," said Mary, leading the way. They got to the door, which Mary opened, cried "TA DA!!" and ushered them inside the sitting area of their new flat. It had been wondrously transformed - redecorated, new carpet, all new leather sofa and easy chairs, a huge large-screen TV, bookcases, side tables, art on the walls, curtained windows, everything. They were then shown the new enlarged kitchen with all new appliances and counters, everything one could wish for.

They looked at their two study spaces - not large, but very well equipped, and private. They could convert into a guest room if needed. Next came their bedroom. The door opened onto a spacious room with walk-in closet, Sara's dressing table, a bureau for Harold. . .and a magnificent king-size bed. "I'm, I'm, I'm speechless!" cried Sara.

David was standing beside the bed, and he broke in, "while you were away Mummy and I decided, so as well as renovating down here, including soundproofing," he grinned at Sara, "we decided to furnish this all new. And the whole cost of everything," he emphatically exclaimed, "is our first wedding present to you, you lovely couple!!"

If Sara was speechless before, she was totally struck dumb now, and it took her about a half a minute to recover. She looked around the room, then threw herself at Mary, and gave her a huge hug, followed by David. Harold was right behind Sara, hugging them both. "Thank you thank you!!"

"And we do mean it's for you!" said David. "When you do graduate and leave us for your life together, hopefully not for a long long time, all these furnishings are yours to take with you."

"That's such a lovely big bed," declared Sara when she had recovered her powers of speech. "Do you suppose you'd like to come down to have dinner and a sleepover with us? Sometime very soon?

The end, but not the end, the beginning. . .