Seven Day Edge

Story Info
Mark's boredom is interrupted when his wife's friend visits.
6.8k words
4.55
28.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D66769
D66769
123 Followers

Seven Day Edge

By D

Day 1

Mark sat on the couch playing his favorite video game. He rarely played anymore, but his wife, Rachel, was meeting a friend for lunch and drinks on this Saturday afternoon; he was happy to have a little time to himself. It wasn't that he didn't like being around his wife. He still really loved her after 7 years of marriage, but the romance was all but gone. Their bedroom was practically dead. They only had sex every few months and Mark always felt like it was a chore for Rachael. He had slowly adjusted to the lack of sex and masturbated a few times a week to keep his sex drive in check. Life was beginning to feel like a tv show rerun. Mark wasn't depressed, but he craved something new. Getting some time to himself to play a few hours of video games was cheering him up.

With no warning the front door of their one-bedroom apartment burst open. Rachel and her friend Nora poured through the door laughing. Rachael was a short and petite blond. Her hair was cut fairly short above her shoulders. She was wearing white tank top and blue skirt perfect for the warm summer weather. Nora was more of a punk rock type. She wore short jean shorts and a strappy black tank top with a metal band Mark had never heard of on the front of it. Her hair was mainly black, but had streaks of blue and purple. Her outfit showed off her many tattoos. They were all up and down her long arms and legs. See also had tattoos going down her very exposed cleavage. Her large tits were almost spilling out of her tank top. Both of the women were a little tipsy.

"Looks like you guys had a lot of fun," Mark said standing up to greet them.

"Yeah, we did. Its good to see you, Mark." Nora hugged Mark greeting him. Mark felt her large tits press against his chest and was surprised how much it aroused him.

"Mark, Nora is in town for her job this week and I told her she could stay here. Do you mind sleeping on the couch for the next week?"

Mark knew there would be nothing going on in their bedroom anyway and to be honest their couch was pretty comfortable.

"No babe that's fine."

They ordered a pizza and drank a few beers catching up before the evening set in. Nora was working a marketing job for a local music label and would be in town for at least a week. If things went well, she might be around longer, but she promised that she would find another place to stay if that was the case.

It was getting late and the ladies went to bed leaving Mark in the living room. Mark stripped down to his boxers and covered himself with a blanket trying to drift off to sleep.

Mark was almost asleep when he heard the bedroom door open. Out walked Nora. At first, he wasn't sure, but in low light of the living room he thought Nora was only wearing panties. He could see what looked like pagan symbols tattooed up the middle of her back and her round ass covered in tight black panties. His cock instantly hardened. He did his best not to move.

Nora went to the fridge and opened it, pulling out a bottle of water. In the light of the fridge, Mark could see her generous breasts and hard dark pink nipples. His cock was now fully erect and he felt it pop through the opening of his boxers under the blanket. Nora stood in the light of the fridge drinking from the bottle of water. Water dripped down her chin and ran down her chest. Mark thought she seemed like she was doing it on purpose. His hand involuntarily wrapped around his erect cock and stroked slowly. He thought he saw Nora smirk. She slowly closed the fridge door and started walked back to the bedroom, but as she got to the couch she stopped.

"Hey Mark, you awake?"

Mark tried to feign waking up.

"Hmm, yeah, I guess."

"Yeah right, I saw your eyes glint when I was at the refrigerator," she said moving to the foot of the couch and sitting down right at his feet.

"I well, yeah, sorry."

"Don't apologize, sit up for a minute."

Mark shifted and sat up next to Nora. Nora's hand shifted under the blanket and wrapped around his hard 7-inch cock.

"Umm we can't do, what are we," Mark stuttered.

"Don't worry just playing around. Trust me Rachel won't mind."

Mark thought it probably wasn't up to Nora to decide, but it had been a while since anyone had held his cock like this and with this little bit of permission, he relaxed into it. Nora grabbed one of his hands and brought it up to one of her tits. Mark squeezed it and heard Nora moan lightly. Her tit felt amazing, he though to himself as her finger tips softly rubbed the head of his cock.

Nora removed the blanket from his lap and licked her lips looking at his hard prick.

"Take your clothes off."

Mark did what he was told and stripped naked quickly removing his shirt and his boxers to reveal his slender but not overly athletic body. Nora lifted her hips and removed her panties. Her pussy glimmered in the low light of the room. She patted the couch next to her and Mark sat down next to her. She spread her long tattooed legs placing one over the top of his and pulled his hand down to her clit. She grabbed his hard cock and began stroking.

"Oh, god your hand feels good," Mark groaned softly. He continued rubbing her clit slowly. He could feel the moisture of her pussy.

Nora spit on her hand and then used it to lube up Mark's cock and began stroking it harder with her slender tattooed hand with its perfectly manicured white painted finger nails. He knew he wouldn't last long. He rubbed her clit faster and felt Nora's legs widen.

Nora cupped his balls and stroked faster bringing him right to the brink of orgasm. Then she stopped. Mark looked over at her with a face of disappointment.

"Hope you enjoyed it," Nora smirked at him.

"I didn't come yet." Mark's hand slowly gripped his cock.

Nora smacked his hand.

"No touching, at least until I say so. I'll decide when you orgasm. Trust me you'll like it."

With that, she stood, grabbed her panties, and went back into the bedroom.

Day 2

Mark woke the next day and felt a slight ache in his balls. He was fully awake and his cock was fully erect with morning wood. He slowly got up from the couch put on his basketball shorts from the day before and started making coffee.

The smell of coffee seemed to pull the ladies out of the bedroom. Mark's wife Rachel wore some black pajama pants and a tee-shirt. Mark could see her nipples poking through her shirt. Nora walked out after her, wearing a long tee-shirt and what looked like nothing else.

"Coffee smells nice." Rachel walked over to the kitchen area of the apartment and kissed Mark on the cheek. It was a little more forward than she normally was and suddenly Mark was transported back to the night before. He felt the ache in his balls and shame seemed to run through his entire body. What was he thinking last night?

As if reading his mind, Nora looked at Mark and winked one of her big brown eyes at him biting her lip softly. She grabbed a mug and filled it up with coffee before sitting at the small table with Rachel who also had a cup of coffee. Nora's leg opened and gave Mark a full view of her slick pussy with a small tuft of pubic hair above it.

"Going to join us, Mark?" Nora asked.

"No, um I think I'll take my coffee on the couch."

Nora spent her day checking in with the record label. Rachel and Mark on the other hand spent the day together running errands. As they did their weekly grocery shopping, Rachel kept trying to grab Mark's hand. It was a little unusual, but Mark didn't think a lot of it.

"So how as the couch last night?" Rachel asked as she got some bread off the shelf.

"Um, you know, a a, not too bad," Mark answered another wave of guilt rushing over him.

"Well thanks for doing it. I really enjoy having Nora over. I've really missed her. I owe you one babe."

The rest of the day passed without incident.

That night the weather turned bad and there was a small thunderstorm. Nora returned to Mark and Rachel's apartment just as the power went out.

"Nora, welcome home," Rachel exclaimed. "The power just went out; sorry I guess it will be a boring night."

"Oh, I'm sure we can figure out something to do," Nora said smirking mischievously. "Do you have any cards?"

Nora somehow convinced them they should play strip poker in the candle light. Rachel was pretty against it, but Nora promised they would only strip down to underwear. It would be a fun little tease she promised.

They set up at the table and started to play. Rachel was siting between Mark and Nora. Nora was directly across from Mark.

The game moved slowly and they drank a few beers as it went by. Somehow Rachel kept winning every hand. Before long, Mark was down to his boxers and Nora was down to her tee shirt and panties. Rachel on the other hand had only taken off her socks.

"Jesus Rachel, I didn't know you were a card shark," Nora joked.

As Rachel started dealing the next hand. Mark felt a foot slowly rub up his lower leg. He looked down and saw Rachel's tattooed foot moving slowly up his leg. He looked across the table at her shocked. Nora smirked at him sticking her tongue out. Her foot moved up his upper thigh and rubbed against his cock and balls through his boxers. Mark's cock quickly hardened and popped through his boxers.

Nora's foot rubbed against the tip of Mark's cock. He picked up his cards doing his best to concentrate.

"You guy's are quiet. What are you up to?" Rachel asked suspiciously.

Mark almost spit out some beer he had just taken a swig off.

"Maybe we just have really good cards," Nora said covering more expertly than Mark.

Despite his distraction Mark won the hand and both women had to remove some clothing. They both removed their shirts. Rachel first displaying a no descript white bra. Despite its plainness it still aroused Mark to see his wife's bra covered tits in their current setting.

Nora removed her shirt to reveal a Tattoo covered chest. Her tits were fully exposed as she had been braless. Mark's mouth dropped open staring at the tits right across from him and Rachel gasped.

"We umm agreed down to undies only," Rachel complained.

"I still have my panties on. Not my fault I wasn't wearing a bra. Their just tits Rachel, you know free the nipple."

"Fine," Rachel gave in and Mark dealt the cards still staring straight ahead at Nora's tits.

"Eyes are up here," Nora joked and then pushed her shoulders together displaying her tits more prominently.

Mark shook his head, trying to concentrate and then picked up his cards. As he looked at his cards, he felt Nora's foot return to his hard exposed cock. He hoped Rachel didn't think to look under the table. Nora's toes expertly rubbed the head of Mark's hard cock. He wasn't sure he would last long.

The hand played out and Mark lost.

"Guess the games over since it would leave Mark naked," said Rachel.

"Yeah, guess it's time for bed," Nora continued to tease his cock.

Mark was barely there, opened mouth looking back and forth between Rachel's bra covered breasts and Nora's tattooed tits. A few more strokes of Nora's toes against his frenulum and he was about to blow.

"Come back to us Mark," Rachel joked and then got up and kissed him on the mouth before heading off to the bedroom. The unexpected kiss almost pushed him over the edge.

Once Rachel was in the bedroom, Nora stood up and walked over to Mark. She leaned down pressing her breasts against his shoulder. She reached down and wrapped her hand around his hard cock.

"Remember no touching or coming until I say so," Nora whispered in his ear, before kissing him on the cheek and slowly walking off into the bedroom teasingly swinging her hips as she went.

Mark sat there for a few moments taking in the night before moving to the couch to try and get some sleep.

His mind was racing, but eventually he drifted off to sleep. In the middle of the night, he awoke for a few minutes and thought he heard moaning coming from the bedroom, but it seemed to go away quickly and he wondered if he had dreamt it. He was getting overly horny from the edging after all.

Day 3

Mark awoke the next day and he could hear the shower running. He wondered for a few minutes who it was, but then his wife Rachel came out fully dressed for work.

"Hey Babe, I'm taking off," Rachel said kissing him softly on the lips. She then grabbed her keys and left out the front door.

"Have a good day," Mark called after her.

The shower continued running and Mark finally gave into temptation and headed into the bedroom. The bathroom door was open. Mark could see Nora's naked body through the frosted glass of the shower. He took off his boxers exposing his rock-hard cock and walked into the bathroom opening the shower door.

Nora smiled at him looking down at his hard cock and then back up to his face.

"I was hoping you might join me. I could use some help soaping up," She handed him a bottle of body wash as he stepped into the shower.

Mark opened the bottle and put some body wash in his hands. He started soaping up Nora started by rubbing her large tattooed breasts. Nora moaned lightly closing her eyes. She then lifted up her legs one at a time so Mark could soap them up all the way up to her pussy which he washed next. Nora closed her eyes and balanced herself putting her arms around Mark's neck as he softly rubbed her pussy.

Nora turned around and slightly stuck her ass out, pressing her chest against the side of the shower while looking back at Mark biting her lip. Mark soaped her back and ass. He then pressed up against her his hard cock rubbed between her ass cheeks and up towards her back.

"Mmm yes, keep that up, but no sliding in either hole. At least not yet"

Mark followed Nora's rules and keep pumping against her, his hard cock sliding between the soapy cheeks of her ass. He held her hips and watched as her hand reached between her own legs sliding two fingers into her wet cunt.

Mark leaned into her and nuzzled the nape of her neck while rubbing the sides of her large breasts.

"God this feels good, but we should probably stop," he whispered in her ear.

Nora turned around and lifted one of her legs. The head of his cock pressed against her open pussy. Mark considered plowing in.

"Mhm, I think you're right for the day we should stop, but you need to stop worrying. Trust me this isn't wrong. We're just having a little fun," Nora pecked him on the lips and then pushed away rinsing the soap off and exiting the shower.

"You better get ready for work so you aren't late Mark," she said to him as she dried off with a towel. "Remember no touching!"

Mark's whole mid-section ached. All he could think about was his cum spraying all over Nora's ass. He turned the water to cold trying to get his erection to subside.

"You know I really think we should stop," Mark called out, the cold water drowning his horniness allowing his guilt to rise back up.

"You worry too much Mark," Nora replied as she slipped into a tight pair of jeans and a tank top. "Trust me, I know how little Rachel puts out. She won't mind if we have a little fun."

Before he could reply, Mark heard the front door open and close. He got out of the shower and got dressed himself. He spent the entire day at work trying not to have a constant erection. All he could think about was Nora's naked tattooed body all covered in soap suds.

Nora and his wife went out again that night leaving Mark home alone to find his own dinner and play video games. He considered stroking off many times, but he had agreed not to and he thought he should at least try to be a man of his word. Why did Nora have so much power over him, he wondered; and why did he like it so much?

Mark fell asleep before the ladies came home.

Day 4

Mark awoke suddenly at about 4:30 in the morning. Someone was removing his blanket. Before he was fully awake the same person was pulling his boxers down. He lifted his hips instinctively.

"What umm, who," he muttered looking down as his eyes slowly adjusted. He watched as Nora slowly licked his hard cock.

"Shh," she looked up at him one finger in front of her mouth. He watched as she stood up and dropped her panties to the ground. With out saying anything she mounted his face putting her pussy directly over his mouth. She was facing his hard cock and Mark felt her hand wrap around it. Mark responded kissing and licking softly at her labia. He heard her moan before moving her face down and licking and kissing at the head of his cock.

Mark grabbed her ass with both hands and osculated his tongue around her wet pussy taking in her lovely flavors. He felt her hips buck slightly against his face and felt her warm mouth take in the first few inches of her cock. Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock. He wondered how long he would last. Was Nora finally going to let him come.

Mark lapped more aggressively at Nora's pussy. His cock was getting harder than he thought it had ever been before. He felt like he would come any second. Nora suddenly stopped. He felt her body flex and thought she must be climaxing. She moaned softly and then rolled off of him.

"Good night Mark," she kissed him on the lips lightly and started walking away. "No coming for you yet Mark." She wagged a finger at him.

It took several moments for him to fall back asleep. It all almost felt like a dream.

He woke up late and the ladies were already gone. He spent the day at work unable to concentrate. When he came home, he found that he was on his own again. In his horny zombie like state, he somehow kept from masturbating before falling asleep.

Day 5

Mark woke with a hard on; all day he was somewhere between semi and fully erect. His balls ached and his cock was more sensitive than ever. He thought he might climax just from urinating. He had never been so sensitive.

He tried his best to concentrate at work, but his mind kept coming back to Nora's pussy.

He came home that night to find his wife and Nora both more than a few drinks in. They were laughing and drinking champagne in the living room. His wife was wearing a loose tee-shirt and some lounge pants. Nora was wearing a tank top that barely covered her tits and stomach and short black skirt with no shoes or socks on. Her long tattooed legs and feet were fully on display.

They all started drinking together and once they were a little drunk. The conversation turned towards sex.

"So Mark, do you think you could handle two ladies like us."

"uhh, well what do you mean?" Mark asked.

"Are you kidding he would probably immediately start stroking and come, just from being in the presence of two naked ladies," Rachel teased unconsciously rubbing her tits.

"Is that true, would that make you come?" Nora asked raising an eyebrow.

"I mean, I think I could handle it," Mark answered.

"Only one way to be sure," Nora said raising her eyebrows. She quickly removed her tank top exposing her tits. She opened her long tattooed legs exposing her bare pussy. Mark felt his cock hardening in his pants. Rachel and Mark were both a little slack jawed in response.

"Your turn Rachel," Nora encouraged.

Rachel hesitated for a minute.

"Come on he's your husband."

Rachel nodded a bit and her inhibitions were low enough from champagne. She slowly took off her tee shirt revealing her small but perky tits. She then lifted her hips and removed her lounge pants, sitting in just a white thong next to Nora. Their legs were almost touching. Mark gulped. His cock pressed hard against his pants.

"I think you should undress too Mark," Nora exclaimed.

"It is only fair," Rachel nodded in agreement. "We need to see if you can keep your hands off your cock with both us in the nude."

D66769
D66769
123 Followers
12