Seven Day Edge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark could barely keep track of what they were saying. His mind was swirling as he looked back and forth between his wife and her friend. What they said finally hit him. He nodded his head, stood up, and took off his shirt and pants. His hard cock pressed against his boxer briefs making them tent up.

"We want to see that dick!" Nora exclaimed enthusiastically, as if she hadn't already viewed it several time in the last few days.

Mark pulled his boxer briefs down and his hard cock sprung forward. Both the ladies licked their lips. Mark stood there a few feet away from them. His urges definitely were to grab his cock and start stroking, but he was fighting it as much as he could.

"Well, I guess we were wrong Rachel. He isn't stroking somehow."

"Hmm maybe we haven't tempted him enough," Rachel said and started rubbing the hard nipples on her perky petite breasts.

"Good idea!" Nora squeezed both her larger tattooed tits seductively while raising her eyebrows at Mark. Mark's cock was fully hard and his jaw was still dropped. Nora lifted her hips and removed her skirt. She was now completely naked her long tattooed body fully on display.

Rachel followed suit and removed her white thong panties. She exposed her mound of blonde pubic hair and slick wet slit. Both ladies spread their legs so they rubbed against one another. It had been months since Mark had seen his wife in a sexual way. To see her with another woman naked in front of him aroused him more than he thought he ever had been before.

Mark watched as both ladies reached between their legs and slowly started rubbing their outer labia and clit. Occasionally they both spread the lips of their vaginas open fully exposing their entries to Mark. He fought to keep from moving closer and sliding into one of them or the other, and it took everything he had to keep his hand off his cock.

Rachel started moaning first and Mark watched as she slid two slender fingers inside of herself. She crossed her leg on top of Nora's, spreading her legs further. Rachel looked over at her and bit her lip then followed her example sliding her own fingers inside of herself.

Both women moaned quietly at first and then louder and louder. A few drops of precum built up at the tip of Mark's cock without him even touching himself. He though he might orgasm just from watching the ladies before too long.

Mark watched in shock as Nora and Rachel's moaning faces moved closer together and then their lips and tongues met. They continued fingering themselves with more conviction as the mouths passionately kissed.

"Goddamn that's hot," Mark said out loud without thinking. The women broke off their kiss and looked up at him biting their lips and both sliding an additional finger into their drenched pussy.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck," Rachel moaned and her body tensed up as she started to orgasm. Nora stopped for a minute and leaned over and sucked on one of Rachel's small pink nipples and slid her hand down Rachel's stomach and softly rubbed Rachel's clit. Rachel's body began spasming in orgasm. After a few minutes, she stopped and pushed Nora's hand away from her clit. Rachel caught her breath and then Nora pecked her on the lips.

"What a good boy Mark is," Nora said looking up at his hard cock. "He still hasn't touched himself. Rachel you should rub his balls while I finish up, but no stroking."

Rachel slowly stood up and walked behind Mark. She pressed her small warm body against his back and reached around Mark grabbing his balls. Mark groaned and thought he might come, but somehow resisted. Nora motioned for Mark to come closer. Mark slowly walked up between Nora's long tattooed legs. With her sitting on the couch his cock was only inches away from her face. For a second, he thought she was going to suck it, but instead she went back to rubbing her pussy.

"I just want that cock in my face while I fuck myself," Nora explained, three fingers on one of her hands sliding back into her drenched slit. Soon she was moaning and precum dripped from the end of Mark's cock as his wife softly massaged his testicles while pressing her breasts hard against his back.

Nora's mouth opened as her ink covered body began to buck in the throws of orgasm. A few times her mouth brushed against Mark's hard dick, but his cock never fully entered her mouth. He still was on the verge of bursting. Nora moaned for several moments before her orgasm finally subsided. After catching her breath, she stood causing Mark's cock to brush against her stomach.

"Is it Mark's turn now," Rachel offered still squeezing his aching balls.

"Hmm, not tonight," Nora teased and then pecked him on the lips. Rachel stopped rubbing his balls and moved around his body so Mark now had both naked women in front of him. His arms wrapped around both of them, hands resting on the tops of both of their asses. Their very differently sized tits pressed against his chest. Rachel pecked him on the lips. Mark tried to extend the kiss, but Nora pushed him back.

"I think its bed time for tonight. Enjoy the couch," Nora said giving Mark's cock a hard tug almost pushing him over the edge once again. "Sleep tight, no touching!"

Rachel shrugged at Mark and mouthed the word sorry. Then the two women walked into the bedroom holding hands. They locked the bedroom door behind them. Mark could hear them whispering and giggling.

Day 6

The next day Mark woke early and started getting ready for an overnight work trip. His cock had been hard for the majority of the night. Whenever it started to soften, he would again have a dream about fucking either his wife or Nora. Once he awoke, he couldn't stop thinking about the night before. He had been shocked how open to everything his wife had been. She seemed so much more sexual than she had seemed for years. He was beginning to wonder what was going on in the bedroom at night.

Rachel came out of the bedroom dressed for work. She went to the kitchen and started making coffee and toast to start her day. Mark in his boxers walked into the bedroom to start packing his overnight bag. To his surprised, bent over the bed with her feet on the ground was a naked Nora. She was pressing up on her toes flexing her legs from her ankles to her ass. Her tattoo covered back was fully on display with her multi-colored hair swept to the side. Mark's cock went to a state of full erection immediately.

"Like what you see Mark?"

Mark nodded silently and pushed his boxers down letting them drop to the floor. He slowly approached Nora and put his hands on her hips. Rachel was not to far away and the bedroom door was still open. Mark knew he shouldn't, but his horniness was completely overcoming logic as this point. His cock lined up with Nora's pussy and he was on the precipice of pushing deep inside of her.

"Mmm, I want you to rub your dick against my slit. No sliding in. Got it?"

"Aaa yeah ok," Mark said barely registering what Nora was saying, but accepting the limits none the less. Mark slowly rubbed his cock against Nora's slit and could feel it getting wetter and wetter as the head of his cock slowly spread her lips.

"Mmm, yes," Nora moaned lightly. She lifted her hips up and down with his cock, rubbing against the tip softly.

Rachel had heard the moaning and silently moved to where she could see the commotion in the bed room. She watched as her husband rubbed his cock against her best friend's pussy. Rachel bit her own lip feeling a warmth building between her own legs. She slowly slid her hand down her pants and rubbed her clit over her panties.

Mark's cock was throbbing. He wanted nothing more than to plow deeply into Nora's wet cunt and explode inside of her. Nora's breathing was increasing and she slowly started pushing back against Mark's dick allowing the head of his cock to start entering her pussy.

Rachel pushed her panties to the side and slid a finger inside of her damp pussy. She leaned back against the wall and grasped one of her tits through her shirt. It surprised her how aroused she was watching her husband with her friend was making her. The thought of Mark fully fucking Nora was driving her crazy, almost as crazy as it was driving Mark.

The tip of Mark's dick was slowly thrusting deeper and deeper with every pump into Nora, but still was only going in about an inch.

"Stop for a second," Nora ordered and then rolled over onto her back exposing her fully naked front. "Now slide into me slowly Mark, but then just stay there."

Mark needed no further encouragement. He lined his hard cock up with Nora's pussy and slowly slid in. Her pussy felt better than anything he could remember, he fought not to explode immediately, as he was sliding in. Nora was making eye contact with Rachel and licking her lips. Once deep inside of her, Nora wrapped her long tattoo covered legs around Mark not allowing him to pump at all. He leaned forward grabbing both of her sizable tits and their faces hovered millimeters apart.

Rachel was furiously fingering herself in her pants. Her breathing had increased. She enjoyed watching, but also wished that it was her pussy that Mark was deep inside of. The thought of it made her moan out loudly.

Mark looked over his shoulder and Rachel quickly moved away. Mark only saw a flash move from against the wall, but it was enough for his guilt to come back to him and he pushed away from Nora. She opened her legs and released him. Mark's cock still stood at full attention and she stood there between Nora's long legs. Her hand reached down rubbing her own pussy gently. Mark's breathing was heavy.

"I think that's it for today, Mark," Nora said biting her lip. "But I have a surprise for you when you get home tomorrow."

With that she rolled off the bed and went into the bathroom turning on the shower. Mark stood there for a while and then packed his suitcase for his overnight trip. He got dressed and headed out for the day.

Day 7

Mark opened the door and walked directly into his bedroom to unpack his bag from the night before. He jumped at first as he saw his wife Rachel in front of him. She was tied to a chair. Her mouth was gagged and her shirt was torn open her perky petite tits exposed. She wore tight black spandex yoga pants. Tied to her leg was a vibrating massager with the head pressed between her legs. Mark heard a low buzz and large wet spot between her legs was undeniable. Mark could see her bare feet flexing, her breathing seemed labored, and occasionally her eyes would roll back in pleasure.

"What the hell," Mark stated shocked and moved to start untying his wife.

"Leave her as she is," Nora said entering from the bathroom. Mark looked her body up and down taking in her entire tall naked body as she walked towards him. Her colorful tattoos decorated her slim tight body and accentuated her large breasts, narrow waist, and perfectly wide hips. It appeared her body was fully covered in lotion.

Nora slowly swayed her hips side to side as she approached him. Mark's cock seemed to harden with every twitch of her hips. She got to him and grabbed his waistband and began undoing his belt as she kissed him deeply on the mouth. She undid his belt and pants and let them fall to the ground. She pulled down his boxers while moving to her knees and immediately starts lick the head of his rock-hard dick. Mark removed his shirt and stood there naked for few moments, trying to take it all in. He doubted he would last very long. He hoped this wasn't just Nora teasing him some more.

Nora stood up and then laid back on the bed spreading her long legs. Her pussy was red and swollen as if she had been playing with it before he arrived. Nora beckoned to Mark with one finger licking her lips.

"I need you to fuck me right now Mark."

Mark stepped out of his pants and moved between her legs. He was about to plow into Nora's wet cunt when he looked over at his wife. Her eyes looked on intently and he hesitated for a minute.

"Trust me she won't mind."

Mark wasn't sure why but at that moment he believed Nora and with no more reluctance his cock lined up with her tight slit. The head of his cock slowly parted her lips and little by little he slid inside of Nora. Mark thought he heard a moan escape from his wife's direction. Nora wrapped her legs around him and pulled him down to her chest to chest, kissing him again deeply on the mouth.

Mark began slowly, but was soon thrusting quickly in and out of Nora's pussy. It felt like ecstasy and he knew he was going to explode any minute despite trying to hold it back.

"Fuck Nora you're going to make me come."

"Mmm yes Mark, fill me with your cum. Give me your cum."

The words pushed him over the edge and he felt his cock starting to spurt inside of his wife's friend. The ecstasy sent him into a momentary trance like state and everything was pleasure. He kept thrusting into Nora and soon 7 days' worth of spunk was spilling out of her pussy.

Mark slowly returned to reality and collapsed rolling next to Nora. Mark's semen leaked slowly from her swollen pussy. He took a deep breath trying to take in everything that had happened. Guilt suddenly moved in. He had fucked a woman, his wife's friend, no his wife's best friend, right in front of Rachel.

"You're not done Mark," Nora said looking over at him. "It's time to take your wife's gag off and let her talk."

Mark gathered his strength and stood up slowly walked over to his wife. He noticed her pants even wetter than before. He reluctantly took off the gag, nervous at what his wife's reaction might be.

"God Mark, I can't believe you fucked her."

"Oh fuck I'm sorry I can't," Mark started.

"No Mark, that was so fucking hot. Put your cock in my mouth I want to taste her," Rachel said opening her mouth.

The relief of his wife not being upset and her remarks resulted in his cock hardening. He slid his cock into her mouth and felt her tongue licking all over as Rachel tasted her friend and the cum on his cock. Mark reached down and pinched his wife's nipples as his cock continued to harden in her mouth. He watched as Nora reached from the bed between his wife's legs and pushed a button on the massager. The buzzing between her legs increased in sound and speed.

Mark could feel his wife moaning on his cock. He couldn't remember the last time his wife had sucked on his cock. He was surprised how quickly his cock was recovering and thought he might be ready to come again at any moment. Nora was watching with great enthusiasm still laying on the bed watching the husband and wife. Her fingers rubbed her cum covered pussy slowly, softly moaning as she did.

"What are you waiting for Mark. Fuck her face. I know you want to," Nora called out in between moans.

Mark was starting to enjoy Nora's orders. He slowly began to slide his hard cock in and out of his wife's mouth. As he pumped deeper and harder Rachel occasionally gagged softly on his cock. Mark wasn't sure why but this spurred him on faster. He soon heard Nora moaning softly but uncontrollable and looked over at her as her body tensed in orgasm.

Watching Nora orgasm was enough to push him over again and Mark sprayed his seed down his wife's throat. He pulled out and was shocked how much cum sprayed over his Rachel's face and tits. She moaned loudly her body straining and orgasming in unison with her husband. Her hips bucked as the last of his seed spurted onto her perky tits and erect nipples. All three participants seemed to relax a few moments later. Nora was still slowly rubbing herself.

"I think you best untie her now. We aren't quite done yet," said Nora breathlessly.

Mark turned off the massager and untied his wife's ankles and wrists from the chair. He helped her stand up.

"Mark now I want you to remove those soaked pants and her shirt."

Mark removed the shirt and pulled his wife's tight pants down. Her pussy was still soaked and engorged. He felt his cock hardening once again. He watched as Nora beckoned to his wife and guided Rachel's cum covered face to Nora's pussy. Rachel was now bent over the bed her plump pussy fully presented for him. Mark was shocked to see his cock fully hard and ready for round three.

He required no command this time. He lined his cock up with his wife's swollen cunt and almost slammed into her. Rachel raised her face from Nora's pussy momentarily to moan and then went back to lapping at her friend's cunt.

Mark fucked his wife harder than he had ever fucked her before. It was as if he finally had been given permission to pound her like he had always wanted to. He gripped her hips as he fucked her harder and faster. Rachel was almost forced onto her tiptoes as her husband gave her the best fucking of her life.

"Yes Mark fuck her, oh god yes," Nora moaned out loudly. "Fuck her harder yes, fuck." Nora grasped Rachel's hair with one hand and one of her tits with the other.

Mark felt his cock reach a new level of hardness as his wife's pussy began contracting on his cock. He groaned loudly as he started to fill her up with his semen. Nora's body also clenched and tensed as she moaned along with him. All three of them were orgasming at once. Moments of pure pleasure overcame them all and they disappeared into it until they all collapsed.

A few moments later, they were all laying on the bed. Mark laid between the to women. Both nuzzled his neck and each had a hand on his cock gently massaging it to a point where it wasn't erect, but beginning to be aroused again.

"Do you think I could stay for a little longer?" Nora asked.

"Yes!" Mark and Rachel answered immediately and in unison.

The ladies were able to get several more loads out of Mark's cock before the day was over. The next week, Nora moved in permanently.

12