Seven Day Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was just about on time but to my surprise he had bought his mate, Simon, home with him! I blushed scarlet as Steve greeted me with a sloppy kiss, his hands all over my arse which was only just covered by the silk robe. He seemed slightly more pissed than usual and there was a brightness to his eyes that made me a little uneasy. Simon looked slightly embarrassed to see me obviously dressed for sex and muttered something about only being there to pick up some kit for the next days football. Steve plonked himself down on the sofa, told Simon to sit too and told me to get them a beer.

I took my time in the kitchen and also took the precaution of tying the belt of my robe with a double knot in case my 34D's escaped. They were looking at the tv screen when I walked in and handed them their beers and I turned to see what they were watching. They were looking at a slide show of a busty young woman in a French Maid outfit posing and waving a feather duster around...me from last night!! Steve had obviously created a slide show from the pictures and was now showing them to Simon on our 55inch HD television screen. I started to say something but was silenced by a look and my attempt to escape into another room was foiled by Steve grabbing my hand and pulling me down, so I was sitting between them. This caused my robe to slip up almost to my waist exposing all my stocking tops and making it clear I wasn't wearing anything else. Little point being embarrassed by that though as on the screen, in glorious Technicolor, I was legs akimbo, tits hanging out and spreading the lips of my pussy wide for the camera. Looking from side to side I could see that Simon's jaw was hanging open while Steve had a look of pure lust on his face.

Steve reached for me and the double knot of my robe lasted a matter of seconds and I was soon to all intents and purposes naked as he groped my tits and the slideshow started again. I must admit that he had taken some very good shots and arranged them well, I looked very sexy for the first half and very dirty for the second half! As it finished playing again he told me to get on my knees as he undid his jeans and pulled out his hard cock

"I want a blow job as we watch the video."

Oh god, he was going to show Simon the video as well! Hiding my face and embarrassment in his crotch I was soon sucking him for all I was worth. I thought if I made him cum that would be it but no such luck. As soon as I felt the familiar throbbing indicating he was close he pulled my mouth off him by my hair and simply said

"It's Simons turn."

I wasn't sure if Simon wanted a blow job or not, but I was past caring now, I was going to do as I was told and hopefully get back to normal rules of behaviour once the clock struck midnight. I lurched at his crouch and soon had his belt open and zip down. Now, I have always liked Simon and if truth be told he was the one I had my eye on when I met Steve. He was with someone else at the time though and Steve and I ended up together. It's not something I regret at all but it's fair to say that I still fancied Simon so if I was going to have to suck someone's cock then it being him was a bonus. It proved awkward getting his cock free of his boxers, not because it wasn't hard, it was rock hard. No, Steve is no slouch in the trouser department, but Simon was in another league altogether! Longer, thicker and with more pronounced veins and a decidedly bigger knob. When it was finally free, and I had my hand wrapped around his thick shaft I looked up. He was grinning now as I slowly wanked him and he was getting harder by the second, forcing my fingers apart. I looked at a by now envious Steve, licked my lips and sank my mouth down over his gorgeous knob.

As I said at the beginning I'm 25 and have been with Steve for a year. Before that I was three years at University and before that I was at large mixed school. Being busty always creates attention and I enjoyed it and rewarded it so in addition to fucking around 30 guys I have sucked a lot more cock, I pride myself on being good at it and its something I love doing. I gave Simon all the benefit of my experience and expertise because I don't think I have had a cock in my mouth that I enjoyed sucking more, there was just something about the way it filled my mouth so perfectly. I was lost in trying to fit it all down my throat when I felt Steve's fingers against my pussy and I pushed back enthusiastically, squeezing with my 'secret' muscles as he slipped knuckle deep into my aching cunt. Thirty seconds later his fingers were gone and his cock was balls deep in me just as I managed to get almost all of Simons cock in my mouth and throat, I thought he'd dislodge my tonsils as Steve slammed his big cock into me from the other end.

It wasn't my first spit roast - not by a long way - but for the time it lasted it was probably my most satisfying and exciting. It suddenly came to an end as Steve's cock in my cunt and the thrill of Simon in my mouth brought me to an orgasm. I could not keep Simon in my mouth as it washed over me, my head jerking back as Steve's spunk flooded me with powerful spurts and I came staring into Simon's eyes.

As we recovered I knew what I wanted, what I needed, and as soon as Steve had pulled out of me I grabbed Simon by the shirt front and pulled him down onto the floor with me. Pushing his trousers and boxers down that magnificent cock was soon inching its way up my desperate cunt and starting to fuck me with long powerful strokes. Steve was sitting on the sofa watching - and taking photos with his mobile - as Simon brought me to a second orgasm. He allowed a pause for me to recover before starting to fuck me again, his long strokes filling me completely and his large knob playing havoc with my 'G' spot. He started to speed up as his own orgasm approached and soon he was fucking me like a jackhammer, pounding me hard and fast as I locked my legs around his waist dragging him as deep inside me as I could. As he started to cum I ground my clit against him as hard as I could and came for a third time as he shot what felt like a gallon of spunk into my battered cunt. God it was fantastic, talk about saving the best until last!

What I really wanted next was for Steve - and in particular Simon and his big cock - to take me into the bedroom and fuck me into the middle of next week but instead there was a sort of embarrassed silence. The look on Steve's face suggested that it had gone further than expected and Simon seemed shocked by what he had done - no doubt he was thinking how he would explain it to his girlfriend if it ever got out. Personally, I was delighted, it had turned out to be the best of the seven days for me. As the lads tucked themselves back into their trousers I found my discarded robe and wrapped it tightly around me. Simon muttered that he had better be going and I couldn't resist a cheeky "See you next week." as he left.

Later, in the comfort of our bed we were both laughing about the week and agreed that it was one of the best things that we had ever done. Swinging my leg over him I sank down onto his hard cock and began to ride him, the delicious memory of Simon's cock still firmly in my mind and said

"You had better be careful from now on. If you do anything that demands an apology I'm going to be looking for something like what I did for you this week and I guarantee that I'll want Simon involved."

He just grinned and reached over and swept everything off my bedside table.

"Ooops, sorry." He said, "How can I make it up to you?"

12