Seven day Turn Around

Story Info
Expecting fast cash, got a life changing experience.
11.9k words
4.37
13.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red10Dog
Red10Dog
153 Followers

Little about me, I just turn 30. I have had a few relationships in the past and dated a few beautiful women. Just broke up with my last girlfriend few weeks ago and that relationship was year and a half. I am 5'6 and weigh 140, so I am not a big guy and most women love taller guys.

I found a classified that read "Male housekeeper needed at lake side cabin." I was between jobs and needed some fast cash, so I replied.

Two days later I got a reply from this person telling me he was single and desperately needed house cleaning. He had a house in the woods on a lake with nobody around. He would need me for 7 days. Starting today until next Sunday.

I was told I did not have to bring clothing and that he will have work clothes ready for me, all he needed was my sizes. So I told him I was interested and gave him my sizes and started driving north toward his town.

When I arrived in town, I checked my email and found his address he just sent. I punched it in my phone and head his way.

He was right; he was deep in the woods. I drove a mile off the road to get to his house. It was beautiful.

I knock, and this gentleman answers the door and shook my hand introduced himself as Jack. I looked him up and down he was impressive. He was 6'4 and built like a farm boy, not muscular but strong. He was polite and had a delightful smile.

He hands me a paper and says "This is a contract for the next 7 days I have to have you sign it before you come in OK?"

I grab it and signed my name on it. I was so excited to be at this house this would be fun and easy to clean up.

I was about to walk in when he stops me and says, "Wait, you need to take off all your clothes and put them in your car!"

I hesitate a minute when he says, "You signed this contract without reading and this says I own the right to you for the next seven days!"

My jaw dropped, what did I do. He says to me "If you don't do as your told you breach this contract and it will force me to have my lawyers get a hold of you!"

I took a gulp of air and said, "I don't need trouble. OK, I will do it!"

I strip down to my bare feet and walk on the stones to my car and locked them up. He open the door and let me in. He tells me to follow him to a bedroom. When he opens the door there is a maid outfit laying on the bed and he says, "This is your uniform for the next 7 days. I expect it to smell fresh every day and your body completely shaved every day. You have 30 minutes to shave and dressed and in the kitchen starting now."

He closed the door, and I hurry. Shaved my entire body, not one hair. I put on the maid's dress, put on the heels and slowly made my way to the kitchen.

He smiled and said, "Good job, my new bitch! I need to buy you a wig and some makeup when I head back to town. I should have asked if you had long hair or not, but not a deal breaker. Now cook me supper NOW!"

I head to the fridge and started cooking him fish for supper. I set the table for the two of us. He stares and smiles as I cook and walk by.

I make our plates and sat them on the table and as I was about to sit down; he grabs my arm and pulls me to another bedroom. He opens the door, and it looks like the master bedroom.

He slides out a bench and tells me to get on it belly down. I obey as I watch him tie my hands to the legs and my thighs to the other legs. I watch him pull a machine from the closet and it had a dildo on the end.

He walked up behind me and I tried to get loose when I feel a hard smack on my bare ass when he says "DO NOT MOVE AND DO AS YOUR TOLD!"

I stop moving when I feel that dildo position in me as I felt cold lube being applied. He turned the machine on as it pushes in and out fucking me I screamed from the pain. He covers my mouth and whispers, "Nobody can hear you so you might as well be quite and take it like a bitch!"

The pain stopped, and my cock got hard. He saw my cock and says "I can't have that cock getting hard all day I will buy a cage tonight. I will go eat supper while you get fucked, enjoy!"

He walked out and closed the door. I moan to the machine fucking me. I close my eyes, feeling my pain turn into pleasure.

After seems like an hour. I feel him rub my head. I open my eyes to see his crotch right in my face and he says, "I am your Master, and that is what you will call me from now on. Now kiss my crotch if your hungry and want to eat!"

I raised my head and kissed his crotch. He walks behind me, playing with my ass and spreading them apart as the machine keeps fucking me. The machine gets shut off, and I lost my breath when he finally pulls it out of my ass.

Then suddenly I feel a cold metal object get shoved in its place. He unties my legs as I stretch them and then my hands. I can barely stand my legs feel like Jello.

He grabs a bowl. That was under the bench and tells me to follow him back to the kitchen. He has me sit down and I watch him pour that bowl onto my dinner and it looked like my cum. He says, "This is how you will eat your food every day so enjoy! I am heading to town so before I get back I want all the dishes done and that bench and machine will be clean also, but not put away it stays right where it is at!"

I finish my dinner that was cold and tasting salty. I got up and did the dishes and wiped down the bench and machine.

He shows back up with a bag in his hand. He looks in the kitchen and then his bedroom. He smiles and walks over to me and says, "Very good, you follow orders well. Here put this on tomorrow it is to late tonight to do it."

I open the bag and see a bunch of makeups and a black wig. He says, "You better study up on how to put makeup on tonight, because you will wear it all week."

He walks into his bedroom and closes the door. I sit staring into the bag wondering what have I got myself into. I pull the wig out and under that was a chastity cage. My cock got hard, and my hands got sweaty.

I take it out of the box and decide I better put it on. I slide the pink plastic ring around my balls and placed the cage on to my cock. I clicked the lock on when suddenly he walks out from his room naked.

He is standing in front of me his cock inches from my face semi-hard and he puts his hand out and says "Good bitch now give me the keys!"

I look up into his eyes seeing he means it and hand them to him. He grabs my head and pushes me to the floor. I look up knowing what he is demanding and open my mouth and put his cock in.

It doesn't take long before his cock is fully hard. I am gagging on it, trying to get accustomed to his size. Then suddenly he grabs my head with both hands and shoves his cock deep down my throat. My nose pressing up against his pelvic.

I have tears flowing out my eyes when I feel his cock throb and jet after jet of cum runs down the back of my throat. He holds me there as I am gasping for air. Then he lets go.

I sit back on my ass looking up at him. He smiles at me and he says, "That's a good bitch now, kiss my feet and thank me!"

So I drop to my hands and kissed his feet and looked up and thanked him. He says, "Now go to bed and set an alarm. I want my breakfast by 7!"

He turns and walks back to his room and closes the door. I gather my stuff and head to my room.

I set the alarm to give me enough time to shower and watch a few videos on how to put makeup on and get his breakfast made. I lay there in bed, my cock straining, wanting to get hard, wishing I could stroke it. Reaching down, I play with my anal plug a little, but my ass is still a little tender.

All I could think of is how good his cock smelled and tasted in my mouth and wanted more.

Day 2. The next morning I wake up and hurry around showering, putting on makeup and the wig. I look in the mirror and told myself this will do, because I have to get started on his meal. I am cooking, but trying not to make noise.

I set the table just at the same time he walks out in his boxers. I smile very teasing and say "Good morning Master your meal is ready!"

He smiles and grabs my hand and pulls me to his room. He points at the bench. I am telling myself no don't, but I really want to suck his cock and don't want him mad. So I jump on bench belly down. My ass is still sore from last night.

He ties my hands and thighs again to the bench and places the machine to my ass. He pulls out the anal plug and squirts it with some lube and turns it on. First the pain hit me so hard I grunt and flinch. He slaps my ass and tells me to relax as he walks out of the room.

After a few minutes, my ass was enjoying being fucked. The pain went away. I felt pleasure building up. I enjoy it and moaned. He walks in and pats my head and slaps my ass.

Turns off the machine and unties me. He places the cold metal plug back in my ass witch made me moan. I hear him giggle a little. As I stood up, I see cum dripping out my cage and I look at the bowl and it had some cum in it. I tell myself I didn't cum. Where did that come from?

He grabs the bowl and heads me back out to the kitchen. I sat down and he pours my cum on my meal and says, "Well you did an OK job on your makeup. I want you to clean up and do a better job. I need my floors moped and table set for me and 4 others I have a meeting today here. A light lunch of salad and appetizers is all I want and you better be on your best behavior!"

I eat my breakfast and then washed the dishes. He comes out dressed for work. He walks up to me and says, "Ok, heading out I have two rules. One no jacking off or cum and trust me I will know, and two you stay out of my room unless I tell you otherwise but you will need to clean the bench and machine again and that is all. So have fun and I will see at lunch!"

He heads to the door and stops and says "Oh yes one more thing come crawl over her and kiss my shoe tell me thanks."

I crawl on my hands and knees to him and kiss his shoes as I look up staring at his bulge in his slacks, he grabs my chin looks me in the eye's and says "Maybe later if you behave! Now tell me thank you!"

I reply with a smile, "Thank you Master!"

With a pat on my head, he leaves.

After a few minutes it dawn on me "guests" oh shit other people will see me dressed in this. My cock twitched in its cage and my ass quivered.

I start the chores; I clean the bench and the machine, I so want to snoop around but I know better. I take my time with my makeup and look in the mirror and noticed I look a lot more like a woman than before. I set the table and made lunch. I look out the window and watch Master's truck and two others pull in. My heart is racing, wondering what will happen when these people see me.

I am standing in the kitchen waiting for them to enter, but it seems to take them a while before they open the door. Master walks in with a mad look on his face. He walks up to me as everyone else picks their spots to sit. He says to me, "Why did you not open the door and lets us in? You embarrassed me!"

I got worried and said "I didn't now Master please forgive me it will never happen again, please! Please, Master, you didn't tell me."

He looks in my eye's and says, "I should not have to tell you. Your my bitch. Now come with me!"

He grabs my hand and pulls me to the couch and sits down. Pulls me by my hand over his knee, flips my dress and spanks me hard in front of everyone as they stare. My ass red after 5 hard smacks. I fall on the floor as he points to the bedroom.

I crawl to the bedroom and climb up on the bench. He ties me extra tight, being very rough. He yanks my plug out and I feel a warm drop on my ass than the machine got positioned and I feel it get turned on when he says "My spit is all the lube your getting this is not pleasure it is punishment."

He leaves the room but does not close the door. This time it is fucking me with only his spit for lube. I feel my skin being sucked in and pull out with every motion. I grit my teeth and close my eyes. Once in a while I would have this feeling I am being watched and open my eye's but nobody is there.

I hear them talking and eating and laughing out in the dining room. My ass is burning when he finally comes back to the room. I hear chairs moving around in the kitchen when he shuts the machine off and I let out a gasp of air. He pulls my hair and looks me int he eyes and says, "Did you learn your lesson?"

I say, "Yes, Master, it won't happen again!"

He pulls the machine out and places my cold anal plug back inside me, making my ass feel better. He says. "We have to leave get this mess cleaned up and I will deal with you later. I expect dinner when I get home!"

I try to walk with my ass burning. I look at the floor and head to the door, not wanting to look at his guests and get embarrassed. I open the door and they all giggle as they walk out the door. Master stops in front of the door and puts his hands on my shoulder and says, "Kiss my feet in front of my guests!"

He pushes me down and I go the rest of the way and kiss his feet and stayed kneeling as they get in their vehicles and leave.

I am cleaning the bench and machine again, but noticed there was no cum in the bowl. Standing all day in these heels my feet are hurting, but if I go to sit down my ass hurts too much.

I am getting dinner done when I see him pulling in. I hurry to the door and open it. He smiles and put his hand on my chin and says "You are a quick learner that is good."

He changes into comfy clothes. The food is on the table and I walk towards him; he grabs my hand and leads me to the bedroom.

I am thinking my ass hurts so bad from earlier. I hop on the bench and look at him with sad puppy eyes. He ties my hand and won't look me in the face. Then my thighs get tied. The plug gets removed and I feel a cream being rubbed around the entrance of my ass.

Then he walked up and put his crotch in my face. I can smell his aroma and my cock twitches. I open my mouth and he walks back behind me. He places the machine at my entrance and lubes the toy.

I hold my breath and grit my teeth, waiting for him to turn it on. Then suddenly it turns on. First a quick bolt of pain and then it went away. He smiles and walks out closing his door..

There is minor pain and a lot more pleasure right now. I feel myself moving my ass around. What did he put on me seems to of numb it and made it feel better? I can feel an orgasm starting to build.

Master comes back to the room. He unties my hands and thighs. I wait for him to remove the machine. He pulls it out when I get an empty feeling come over me. I let out a whine and thrust my ass back, wanting more.

He must of notice because I feel him rub my ass cheeks. I feel his finger touch my hole witch sent another bolt of energy through my body and made my ass move back begging for more. He laughs and puts my plug back in me.

I get up and watch master grab the bowl and follow him to the dining room. He pours it over my cold meal I say, "Thank you Master!"

He pets my head and walks to his office room. Throughout the evening I would try to catch a glance of his cock bulging from his shorts while I clean. I just got done cleaning the bench and machine as he comes out of his office and sat in his chair.

He calls me over and command me to kneel before him. He has me rubbing his feet and says, "I hope you learned a very important lesson today and I don't have to get that wicked in front of my friends again."

I apologized again and promised it would never happen again. He stood up and told me to pull his shorts down. My face must have glowed from smiling I reach up and pulled them down to his ankles.

His cock slapped the end of my nose when he says "I was noticing you staring at my cock is there something you want?"

I look up and said "Yes Master please let me suck your cock again!"

He chuckled and said, "I thought you were a straight man. I bet you never thought you would suck cock, would you!"

I lowered my head and said "Your right I would never thought I would I am such a shame!"

He pulls my chin up and makes me look him in the eyes and he says, "I am proud of you this training is going great. Only one hiccup, but got under control quickly! Go ahead suck my cock bitch, but no hands!"

So I knew I needed to to sit on my hands, or it would tempt me. I lean in and took him in my mouth. God, he tasted good. His aroma made my caged cock try to get hard.

I felt his hands on my head and stroked his cock with my mouth. I am still gagging a little, but not as bad. He picks up the pace as air is being pushed down my throat when suddenly he pushes deep down my throat. My nose touches his pelvic and his cock throbs.

Jet after jet is hitting the back of my throat, and tears fell again. He pulls out and again I can't taste his cum. I am feeling with my tongue trying to find some.

He has me pull his shorts back up, and he heads to bed. I wash the clothes I have worn last two days and walked around the house nude with a bright pink cage over my cock and an anal plug.

Day 3. The next morning it started the same as before with me making breakfast for him. He opens his door, and I started heading his way. He smiles as I walk past him and hop on the bench.

He tied me up and pulls my plug, God what an empty feeling that is when nothing is in my ass. He walks over to the dresser and pulls out a 10 inch very thick dildo for the machine. He unscrews the other one and put the larger one on.

He places it at my hole, lubes me up and starts the machine. A minor pain at first, but I move my ass around trying to adjust to its size. I lay my head on the bench and smile.

After he eats he comes and takes me off the machine and unties me. I stop and bent over spread my ass apart and said "Please Master put my plug in please!"

He smiles and inserts it. I squat down and grabbed the bowl myself and head to the dining room. I pour it on my food and ate it as Master stands in the doorway smiling as he closes it.

He comes out and gives me a list of things to do and says that the same four gentleman will be here for lunch every day this week and that I need to set a spot for me to eat.

Lunch time came and I watch them pull in. I walked to the door and open it for them. Master had an enormous smile as I bowed and lifted my skirt. Telling them hi!

Everyone sits in their spots to eat I already started walking to the bedroom with Master following. I lay on the bench and Master ties me up and pulls my plug. Puts the machine behind me and started it up. This time I let out a small moan.

Master pets me and walks off. I lay there enjoying the fucking. My legs are weak, and that cock is pushing places I never felt. Time seems to fly cause Master comes in and pulls the machine and sticks my plug in and then unties me.

He grabs my bowl and follows me out there. I sat down in front of my plate waiting as Master dumps my cum on my cold meal. Everyone whispers and giggles. They watch me eat it all. I get up and open the door as they tell me goodbye.

Master stops in the doorway, looks at me and says, "I am proud of you. Now tell me thank you!"

I kneel before him and kissed his shoes I start my way up again looked at his crotch than his eyes and said "Thank you Master!"

I am cleaning the house doing my chores when I notice that my ass is trying to grind on anything and everything. I am getting so horny but my balls are not as blue as I thought they would.

Supper just finished when Master arrives. He has a gift box in his hands and sets it by my plate. I hustle to his room like a high school girl on prom night! I lay down on the bench and asked "Master please turn it on faster!"

He smiles and says, "No, not tonight, maybe tomorrow."

He ties my thighs first, and he pulls my plug out. My ass humps the air, wanting it filled. He pokes his finger and rubbed my hole. One finger than two teasing me as I moan. He then moans a little to and places the machine in me and turns it on. I moan louder and start moving my ass up and down.

Red10Dog
Red10Dog
153 Followers