Seven day Turn Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he ate I was trying so hard to make the machine fuck me faster. I noticed he didn't tie my hands, so I was using to push back towards the machine. I need faster pace the urge to cum was right there. He walks in and I let out a disappointed sigh and he laughs out loud.

He pulls the machine out and then pokes around my hole looking for something. He then unties me as I sit up I bend over spreading my ass cheeks begging him to put the plug into me. He smiles and pushes it in with ease. I squat down and grab my bowl and head out to eat.

He tells me he will be in his office and not to open the gift until told so. I go about the evening cleaning and doing my chores. I hear master call for me from the office. He is naked behind his desk and tells me to put his clothes away and grab the gift and head back to him.

I put his clothes in the hamper and head to the dining room and grabbed the gift. I knocked and asked to come in. He smiles and has me sit in a wooden chair facing his desk. He holds his hand out and I hand him the gift.

He stands up, as I stare at his semi-hard cock swinging with each step. He sits on his desk right in front of me and puts each foot on the armrest of the chair. I hearing him saying something, but my mouth waters as I stare at his cock.

He snaps his fingers. As I come out of my daydream he says, "You are doing great! Your training is going exactly the way I want it. I have you craving for cum, but not allowing you to taste mine. Witch makes you want it even more. I have you needing fucked, faster and harder now, I left your hands on tied on purpose and sure enough I watched you try to make the machine go deeper and faster for yourself."

I am sitting in my chair and I can feel my ass sliding back and forth as I lick my lips.

He smiles again and says, "God, look how horny you are for my cock and cum. I have you feeding your own cum to yourself because I won't let you taste mine. Tell me you want my cum!"

I look up to him and said, "Please Master I want your cum!"

He smiles and says "OK then, first open the gift."

He hands me the gift and I open it. It has a bottle of pills and a vile, and wrapped around it is a leather collar that reads, "CUMSLUT" in gems. He smiles and says, "You want this? You want to earn my cum?"

I look up and nod to him as he sits in front of me legs spread and stroking his cock. He says to me, "Answer me bitch, do you want my cum?"

I am so horny my ass feels like it is on fire. My mouth is watering when I say, "Yes Master I will do anything for your cum!"

He grabs a needle from his desk and tells me to put my knees on the chair and turn around. So I flip around, my ass hanging in the air. I feel his hands rubbing my ass cheeks. When I feel the needle poke in my ass cheek. I felt warm air on my ear as he whispers to me, "We are a few days behind with these shots but we will make up for it, I will give you double until we get you caught up."

I felt another poke of the needle in the other cheek. He tells me to get on my knees and face him. So I get off the chair and dropped to my knees.

Master stands over me stroking his cock, and boy is it hard. He has two pills between his finger and thumb and says, "Open your mouth if you want my cum!"

I open my mouth still staring at his cock as he places both pills in my mouth and tells me to look at him, as I look up at him he smiles and says, "Swallow the pill and I will give you my cum!"

I swallow them as fast as I could. He walks up to me and just put the tip of his cock in my mouth and starts stroking fast. He is getting close, I feel the head of his cock growing when he says, "Look into my eyes bitch! You do not swallow until I tell you!"

I do as I am told, looking into his eyes as his warm cum fills my mouth. I gag a little just because of how much he is unloading. His body shakes and quivers as he squeezes the last of his cum out and lets go of his cock.

I am kneeling on the floor in front of him with a mouth full of cum. He grabs the collar from the box and says, "You ready to earn this? Swallow my cum, show me you want this collar and you better thank me."

I swallow his cum, I can taste his cum in my mouth finally, it was not very salty it tasted better than mine and I wanted more. He puts the collar on me and I look up and said, "Thank you Master for allowing me to taste your cum and I want more please!"

I lean down to the floor and was kissing his feet back and forth showing him how much appreciation I had. He pats me on my head and smiles and heads off to bed.

I turn the lights off and strip down nude to wash my clothes I just worn for the day. I am walking around the house with my new collar and cage and anal plug. As I am cleaning myself up in the mirror, I admire the collar around my neck. My ass tingles and my cock tries to get hard.

I lay in bed that night smiling, telling myself how much I loved the taste of his cock, and his cum was to die for.

Day 4 Wednesday. In the mornings I am getting so much faster at my makeup that I even had time to do my finger and toe nails in bright pink neon. I make our plates and are sitting at the table. I am kneeling in front of his door waiting for him to open.

Door opens, and I startled him. I get up and squeeze myself between him and the doorway. Making sure my ass rubs on his cock. I jump on the machine. He ties my thighs and pulls out my plug. I feel a brief kiss from him on my ass cheek. He turns the machine on and it feels like it is a little slower than normal.

I put my hands under my face laying there enjoying it when suddenly I felt a needle poke me; it startled me for a second. Then I felt another poke in the other cheek. He comes around, tells me to tip my head back and open my mouth. I do as I am told, looking up at him as he places the two pills in my mouth and I swallow with a smile, feeling the machine fucking my ass.

I tried a few more times to push back on the machine but my thighs being tied leave no room to move. He comes back after eating. He unties me and pulls the machine out and place my plug back. I grab my bowl with a smile looking over my shoulder at him and wiggled my ass before walking out the door and closed it.

I poured my cum on my food and ate it all up. He comes out ready for work; I stood up and my anal plug fell out. I look at him worriedly. He smiles and giggled and walked back to his room. When he returned he had a larger metal anal plug in his hand. He says to me, "Well your ass is getting looser, and that is a splendid thing. Clean the other one up and put it in my top left drawer, please."

He has me bend over the table and spread my ass cheeks apart. My ass still lubed goes in a lot tighter and fuller. At first it was hard for me to walk, but I wiggled my ass around getting used to its size. I open the door and knelt down and kissed his shoes goodbye. He must love it cause that is when he smiles the biggest.

I do my chores and head to his room to put the other plug away in his drawer. That is when I notice all the anal toys and lubes in there and other creams. That is when I see my keys to my cage in there. I have not had an orgasm in five or six days might even been longer than that I can not remember; I wanted to so badly, but I knew I could not. I know he would find out.

I close the drawer and got out of there before temptation hits me again.

I get lunch around and just like any other day so far, here they come up the drive. I head towards the door and welcomed our guests. They noticed my collar right away and started giving me cat calls and laughing and one of them asked me, "Is it true? Are you a CUMSLUT?"

I smile and wink and said, "Wouldn't you like to know! You will never know either."

He makes a comeback and says, "Don't count your chickens till they hatch!"

As I walk to the master's bedroom, thinking what does he mean. I am standing by the door when master walks up with a gift again and says, "Well, you passed that test today. You could have used my toys in the drawer and you didn't, I am proud of you, but you can not open this until tonight after supper. Now get up on your bench, you dirty bitch!" With a smile and a playful slap on my ass.

Ties my thighs taking my new larger plug out, wow did my ass feel empty. He puts the machine in my ass and turns it on. Again he gives me two shots, one in each cheek and has me swallow two more pills. I look at him and ask, "Master can I have your cum please!"

He pats my head as the machine fucks me and says, "Maybe later I will give you a treat!"

After lunch he gets me off the machine and bench, bends me over and kicks my legs apart. I reach back and spread my ass cheeks apart as he pushes the plug in me, but this time he pushes with his hips and that made me moan. He walks out fast. I grab my bowl and follow him to the dining room. Everyone stays to watch me pour it on my food.

I open the door telling every goodbye, when I noticed all of them say one at a time "I will see you later bitch!"

I kneel and kiss my master's shoes. But this time it was not his usual smile. It worried me, what happen, what went wrong?

After I ate and started my daily chores, I noticed my nipples were hard and poking out little more than normal and they were very sensitive to the touch. My balls seem to be more sensitive to the touch also, it was arousing me.

I went to my room, jumped on the bed, and grabbed my pillow and sat on it. I ground my hips back and forth, rubbing my balls on the pillow. It was feeling great, almost too great when suddenly I felt the urge to cum and I had to stop.

I look down and seen one drop of cum leaking out my cage, one drop of cum on my pillowcase. I got up and kept myself busy until master got home. I put my gift from my master into my room, wondering what is in there.

I keep myself busy rest of the day. Once in a while I would rub my ass on something or daydreaming of tasting master's wonderful cum.

I have dinner set and ready as I watch master drive up the drive. I greet him at the door and he was not his chipper self. I head to his bedroom and climb up on the bench, trying to be sexual and seductive with him. Trying to get a rise out of him by biting my thumb and licking my lips, but nothing so I ask him if everything is all right.

He gives me a smirk as he places the machine up to my ass and pulls out the plug. He turns it on and slowly fucks me as I moan and say, "Please Master I need your cum."

He pats my head and says, "Your going to get a treat tonight my bitch!"

I feel him give me two more shots in the ass and swallow two more pills. I smile and try to suck his finger but he moved it way too fast when he says, "Tonight is poker night the guys will be over in a few hours."

He walks out to eat. I sit there with excitement overwhelming me. I will serve them all night long and sounds like fun. My ass is so sensitive, holy shit it feels like a dam burst of energy flowing through my body, I moan with every stroke. My nipples are so hard it could cut glass, so I twist them and moan more.

I laying there trying to get more of this machine in my ass, when master walks in seeing me. He turns it off and pulls it away. My ass is still trying to hump air. He unties me as I stay right there, pushing back towards the machine when he inserts my plug.

I get down and grab my bowl and when I look down, there was a lot more cum than normal. I head out to finish my meal. Master sat at the table watching me pour my cum on my food and said, "You make me so proud. The gift is from the guys and me, so when your done eating you can open it and put it on." He walked to his room.

I rush around and cleaned up. I rush to my room and open it, and to my eyes it is a new outfit. I strip down to nothing but my plug, cage and collar. I put my maid stuff in the washer. I felt like a petty girl in princess land.

They bought me a white see-through blouse, belly button long. A white lace bra and crotchless lace panties. A plaid schoolgirl skirt, long enough to cover my ass cheeks. White garter and lace thigh highs, and bright red high heels.

I ran to the bathroom and showered and made sure I was nice and smooth. I removed my old polish and went with a dazzling bright red this time. I did my makeup very sexy and finished it with a blazing red lipstick.

I look at myself in the mirror and noticed how sexy I looked with my collar on too. I rub my collar and moan a little and saw my nipples sticking out so hard. I went to my bed and put my thigh highs on first and that smooth sensation was orgasmic.

I finish dressing and walk out at the same time master did, and he stops and stares. Says nothing for a minute and then he says, "The cards and poker chips are in the hallway closet."

I smile and said, "OK, Master."

As I walk by him, I can feel his eyes burning a hole through me. I could tell he was about to say something when headlights come in the house. I head to the door and invite the men in.

I stunned them on how I looked, two of them grabbed my ass on the way in, and it made me giggle. They are all sitting at the table watching me walk around giving everyone their drinks. Back and forth from kitchen to dining room.

I stop a second and said, "You boys ain't playing much cards seems to me you staring at me! Did I do something wrong?"

Master stood up from his chair and said, "Well as you can tell this bitch is horny and ready, have fun with her!"

He gets up and heads to the living room and sat down. The four of them get up and lead me to the center of the living room. I drop to my knees as I watch them tearing their clothes off as fast as they can.

One at a time they circle around me, stroking their cocks. I take turns sucking each one and then another. I feel them fighting over my mouth. Once in a while I feel hands squeezing my ass cheeks. Master reaches over and pulls my plug out of my ass. And that made me moan.

One guy clears off the coffee table. They pick me up by each limb and laid me on my back. I had two cocks in my hand stroking one standing over me fucking my throat. Other guy picks my legs up on his shoulders and starts fucking me.

God, the feeling of a warm real cock in my ass made me moan on his cock in my mouth. From me moaning, it didn't take long before he blew his wad in my mouth. I feel the other guy tense up and start throbbing in my ass.

I felt him pull out and cum dripping down my ass. The two guys take their place. I rub the other two guys' cocks, trying to keep them hard. It sure didn't take those two men much time either. Two loads in my mouth and in my ass.

They had me lay on my belly on the table; I look over and see my master with his legs crossed sitting there watching the show. First two guys fuck my holes again. This time it is taking them longer to cum, buy this time I felt my urge to cum building up. Then suddenly they would fill my ass full of cum and stop.

The other two guys take their spots and again start fucking my mouth and ass hard, just the way I needed it and when my urge builds they both cum again, and pull out. I am still humping air, my ass begging for them to fuck me more.

I lay on my belly, breathing hard, looking into my Master's eyes. I watch them all get dressed and say goodbye. I flip over on to my back on the coffee table breathing heavily, my hips are still moving up and down. I am twisting my nipples when I see master stand up and walk around to my legs.

I watch him grab one foot and slide my heel off and set it on the table and then the other foot the same. He unbuttons his pants and pulled his cock out. I fucking moan loud, finally I will get fucked by my Master.

He grabs my feet and puts them on each side of his cock. My hips are moving up and down, showing him how hungry I am for him. I watch and feel his cock fucking my feet for a few minutes. You can see his cock slide in and out easily with my white nylons. Then he reaches in his pocket and pulls out my plug. He has both my feet in one hand and puts my plug back in my ass.

I gasp, he then pulls my hands up and pushes me to the floor, he tells me to sit on my hands, so I obey knowing he will feed me his delicious cum. He grabs my head, starts fucking my mouth when he pushes deep. His cocks throbs and he his body shakes, and he lets out, "God damn you look so fucking sexy tonight! Take it bitch!" as he cums down my throat.

Tears pour out my eyes but his time it is not cause I was gagging, but because I did not get to taste him. He pats my head and says."I am very proud of you tonight! You had fun and your holes got filled with a gallon of cum! Go clean up for bed!"

I watch him walk to his room and close his door. I go to my room hot and horny still. I lay in bed feeling used, but in the same thought I loved it and wanted more.

Day 5. Started the same way. I woke up early had a meal ready for Master. He opens his door and I am ready to walk in. Master compliments me on how good I am doing with my makeup. Better than most women! As he touches my face.

That feeling made my body shake and my ass twitch. My cock got perky and my balls tingle. I lay down on the bench. He ties my thighs and pulled my plug. Sets up the machine and turns it on. He has it a little deeper in me than normal, but I say nothing.

He pokes my ass twice again, and I felt him kiss one cheek. He gave me one pill at a time and let me suck his finger for a second. The machine is pushing nice and slow deep so I lean back and I feel it hitting a good spot.

I yell out "Oh fuck yes!"

I decided I better stop and laid my head on the bench and enjoy the ride.

He walks in and smiles and says, "You OK?"

He looks at the machine and says, "Oops I didn't want it that far in you."

He shuts it off and pulls it out. He placed his hands on my ass and says, "Oh good your fine. We almost messed that up. You are a good bitch you could have been bad, but you didn't I am so proud of you!"

I grab my plug from the dresser and pushed it myself. He looks at me and smile. I look at him and say, "What?"

He winks and says, "Nothing!"

I grab my bowl and walk out, swinging my hips and looked over my shoulder and blew him a kiss and a smile.

He seems to be in a rush when I walk over to the door and open it, I was about to drop to my knees when he says, "Sorry I am running late. I forgot I had an early meeting! I will see you for lunch!" He drove off.

Doing my chores, I notice my chest, and nipples are feeling more sensitive. I am rubbing them, squeezing my boobs together working myself up. My balls feel full and I touch them and I quiver, so I told myself don't do that again.

Lunch time comes and everything is ready when I see two cars pulling in and not my master's truck. I open the door and let them in. I ask where is he and they tell me the meeting he was having is running over and that they were told to come here and eat.

It lost me. I was in such a routine, what am I to do? One guy grabs my hand and pulls me to the bedroom and says, "Jack told me what to do, come on."

I lay on the bench, and he ties my hands and thighs. He puts the machine up to my ass and pulls my plug. He then gave me my two shots, and he was not gentle about it. Then he pulled my head back and put the pills in my mouth and told me to swallow.

He flips the machine on and watches. Suddenly he pulls his cock out and says, "Can't waste your mouth!"

He fucks my mouth. Grunting and moaning when he shoots his load in my mouth. He walked out zipping his pants when the other three walked in and unzipped and pulled their cock out of their slacks.

Each one taking turns filling my mouth with cum. God, I felt used, but in heaven. They finish eating and the same guy walks in and shuts the machine off and pulls it away. Shoves my plug in roughly and unties me.