Seven day Turn Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watches me squat down and pick up my bowl and head out to eat. They told me to set the bowl down and walk them to the car, so I obeyed, knowing I did not want my master to get mad for not obeying. When I was outside, they had me on all fours kissing their shoes as they get in the car and told me to stay there until they leave. My dress up by my head and ass point towards them as they leave.

The one guy says to me, "Oh I forgot Jack wants you to set a romantic dinner with candles and everything for tonight. Have fun!"

I got excited, what's going on tonight? Is this for me? Is he doing something special for us tonight? I got up and finished my food. Wondering if my master wanted these guys to do this as a test or what?

I shower again and set the table real romantic. It is an hour past his normal when I see his truck pull in. I head to the door like a dog needing a treat, when I saw a female jump out of the truck.

She was tall, maybe six feet, with very long legs and blonde hair. Wearing a painted on red dress. He walks in with a slight smile and the woman gave me a nasty glare and a smirk saying under her breath "Slut."

I head to his room, and master follows. I hop on the bench with a sad look. Master says, "Sorry I had this plan a mouth ago and forgot about it until this morning so let's move this bench and have it facing the bed for tonight!"

He slides it over and I jump on it. He ties my thighs and hands, just like earlier today. He pushes the machine up to my ass and removes my plug and turns it on. I feel two more shots in my ass cheek and a brief pat on the butt. Swallowed my two pills and off he went.

It was a long time more than normal when the door finally opened. Both of them barge through, kissing and peeling each other's clothes off. I watch them lay on the bed making out. She kisses his body; him kissing hers.

She sucks him as I watch her head bobbing up and down. My mouth watered. She climbs up on him and starts riding his cock. My ass is so horny I pretend master is fucking me like he is to her. They are flopping around on the bed like fish on a bank.

He is on top of her when suddenly he grunts and fills her pussy. He gets up and heads to the bathroom. I am swimming in ecstasy still. She looks in the bathroom and then gets up naked and walks to me and says, "This pussy is better than yours you slut!"

She takes her hand and scoops out his cum and her juices and wipes it all over my face. Then she looks under the bench and see my caged cock dripping and laughs, "Your a sissy slut! Ha, your no match for me bitch he loves my pussy more!"

My heart sank was that true. Master comes out and grabs her clothes and walks her out of the room. I hear talking but can not make out what they are saying. I hear a door close and master walks in and shuts the machine off and says. "Wow, I am sorry for that! She is a mean bitch! And I left this machine on for three hours. That is way to long!"

He unties me and I say, "Master it is OK I didn't take it personal I am your bitch I will show you!"

I grab the bowl and dump it straight into my mouth. Master groans. I crawl over to him and kiss his feet and looked up at him, smelling the aroma from his cock and said, "Thank you for letting me swallow my cum and I can taste some of yours off my face too. Anything else, Master?"

He smiles and moves my hair to the side and touched my face with the back of his hand and moans, "Not right now my sexy bitch!"

I walk out and close the door. I go wash my maid's uniform for tomorrow and clean my myself. I lay in bed thinking damn I sure have swallowed an enormous amount of cum this week. A week ago I would have never done it. Now I crave it. I would never let nobody touch my ass, but now I crave it. Damn, I am so fucking horny!

Day six. That morning I stared at myself in the mirror. I am admiring my collar, touching and love how it looks. I brush my hair and give myself kisses into the mirror. My body feels weird, my nipples hard still, and my balls when touched makes my ass quiver. I stand in the mirror playing with my boobs, closing my eyes and moaning.

I stop and get dressed. Head out and cook for my master. I set the table for breakfast. Master wakes up and opens the door with me kneeling beside it, waiting.

I get up and walk to my bench. I hop on it and say, "Oh please Master turn my machine on please!" With a wicked, sexy smile.

He combs my hair and smiles. He ties my thighs and pulls my plug. I feel his fingers poking in and out of my ass, making me moan out loud. Then he puts the machine behind me and turns it on. A kiss on my forehead and he walks off.

I put my arms under my face and turn my head sideways. I just love this machine it makes my ass feel so wanted. I close my eyes imaging that my Master is behind me fucking me good.

Master walks in and turns off the machine and pulls it away. He gives me my two shots in my ass and feed me my pills, which I greedily swallowed.

He unties me and I hope off and drop to my hands and knees and kissed his bare feet. Looked him in the eyes and said, "Thank you Master!"

I grab my bowl and head out to eat my meal. I clean up from breakfast and cleaned my bench and machine. I ask master, "What chores need done today?"

He smiles and says, "Mop my floors while I finish a few things in my office and maybe I will give you a treat!"

I smile and say, "Oh my yes, you will feed me more cum or better yet fuck me?"

He walks by and squeezes my ass and whispers, "Maybe!"

He walks away looking over his shoulder smiling and went into his office. I prance around mopping the floor pretending I am a stripper dancing.

I was not paying attention when the door opens and his four friends walk in. I bow to them, holding my skirt up. They ask me where Jack is, and I pointed to his office. They walk in and close the door and I kept mopping the floor.

The four men come back out and closed the door. They walk up to me and one guy says, "Hey tomorrow is your last day, and we asked Jack if we can have sex with you one more time and he said that you will obey! So will you obey?"

My ass puckered up as I pulled my plug out and set it on the counter. I licked my lips and said, "Yes I will obey Master!"

They grabbed my arms and pulled me across the dining room table. They move chairs out of the way. I stopped them a minute and asked, "Please two of you hold my arms apart holding me down the other to fuck my holes hard!"

They grabbed my arms and held me down. Two of them fucked my holes good. Unloading cum deep in my holes. They switch places and I ask them to call me dirty names.

I heard every name in the book. I was getting turned by being abused. I feel those two throbbing cocks unload in my holes too. I ask one of them to grab my plug and put it in my ass. He did with ease. They get dressed and say, "Goodbye Bitch it was nice meeting you!"

I fix my maid's outfit and finished cleaning. I am still high on life right now and horny as hell, but happy.

Master walks out with a shit ass grin on his face and said, "Did you do as you were told?"

I bit my finger and sway back and forth and say, "Yes Master, I did what I was told. Your friends are so sweet to me!" as I giggle.

He shakes his head and laughs. He looks at me and says, "You did enough today. How about you clean up and put that school outfit on and let's sit outside and relax! It is sunny and warm I kept you from being in the sun shame on me."

I glow with enjoyment. I skip to my room and shower and change. I fix my makeup just like the other night. Makes sure my hair is perfect and my lips look like I want to suck a dick.

He comes out of the office and tells me to grab some drinks. I grab our drinks and head outside. He is laying in a lawn chair, so I do the same next to him.

We talk a bit about nature and things. I get up and walk around smelling the flowers and checking out the sights, but making sure I look over my shoulder making sure he stares at me.

A few times I bend over by the waist, pretending to pick something up. People are driving by on their boat, waving to us. It was the first time I didn't feel uncomfortable. I go back and lay back down in the sun. I flick my heels off and let my feet relax. This must of drove him nuts.

He gets up and stands at the end of my chair. He pulls his shorts off and his shirt. He grabs both my feet and kisses them. That send shivers down my spin, and made me moan so loud, that I spread my legs apart. He places his cock between my feet and stroked his cock with them again. Seeing my painted toes through the white nylons, and his cock sliding back and forth was making me horny.

I notice him staring at my caged cock and my plug peeking out at him. I look at him and said, "Fuck me Master!"

I lick my lips, and he tells me to sit up. So I sat up and he says, "OK my bitch make love to my cock and I will fuck you!"

I reach up and grabbed his cock. I kiss the tip and play with his balls. Sucking and stroking his cock, making sure I keep eye contact with him. He is playing with my hair being gentle. I work his cock for a few minutes when I feel his cock swell up and he fills my mouth with his yummy cum.

I keep my mouth around it, making sure every drop stays in my mouth. Then I kiss the head of his cock and said, "I sure love this cock Master!"

He leans down and kisses my forehead and says, "I know you do! I trained you remember."

I smile and lean back sucking on my finger and smile and I said, "Oh I know Master I know!"

He is about to walk in and says, "Time for lunch, right!"

I jump up and said, "Sorry Master lost track of time. Give me a second."

I set the table for lunch. I run to his bedroom and hop on the bench and call for him. He shakes his head and walks to me. He ties my thighs and pulls my plug. He sets the machine up and starts it.

He gives me two more shots in my ass cheeks. The machine is moving in and out and he is spreading my ass and playing with it. When I say, "Master your lunch is getting cold."

He smiles and says, "Oops I lost track of time."

He places two pills in my mouth, and I leave my mouth open. He stops and says, "Swallow it!"

I swallow and said, "Gladly!"

I truly believe that these shots and pills are making me horny. My ass is on fire and my mind is telling I need an orgasm. He comes back after eating and says, "I have to head to the office real quick! You clean this up and stay in those clothes and sit outside and relax."

He unties me and pulls the machine away. Puts my plug in and walks out. I grab my bowl and put it on my plate.

I am sitting outside enjoying the sun and fell asleep. I woke up scared. Did I miss dinner time? I walk in and looked at the clock. I have an hour before he comes home.

Two hours later. His dinner is cold, and I can smell beer on his breath. I ask him is everything OK, and he smiled and nodded. I tell him I would warm up his dinner. He said please. I sat his plate down and walked to his room. He didn't follow.

I grab the syringe and injected it in my ass. Then I popped two pills. I moved the machine closer to the bench and laid down on it. Pulled my plug out and with the remote I turned it on and moaned.

Laying there not tied up, so tempted to lean back and push it deep in me. I wanted so badly to turn it up and lean way back, but I didn't I teased myself. After a few master walks in and says, "I would have done it for you I am sorry!"

I climb off the bench and turned off the machine. I ask him what's the matter, and he says to me, "Strip down to nothing and lay on my bed now!"

I take my blouse off and slide my skirt down to my ankles and stepped out. I unhooked my bra and pulled my panties off one leg at a time, sexually. I slide back on the bed and spread my legs. He climbs up on the bed, grabs my ankles and stares at my crotch.

He shows tears and says, "I can't. I can't do it. Please forgive me. It is not your fault it's me. I am lost and don't know what to do, I am sorry!"

He jumps off the bed and heads to his office. I lay there myself and shed a few tears too. I guess she was right; he likes pussy better. But why did he want this?"

I head out of his room and his office still closed. It is dark out now. I wash my clothes and clean up the house. I stand by the window nude wearing my collar, cage and anal plug, looking out over the lake with a full moon shining brightly.

I am holding myself, thinking this is my last night here. Wish it would have ended better. It was fun, but what am I going to do now. I am scared to go back to the actual world I like this world. Then suddenly I feel two hands on my shoulders and a kiss on my back.

He pushes his hard cock between my ass cheeks and says, "Sorry! Your the sexiest bitch I know."

I pull his cock and lean my head back and said, "Please fuck me Master I need you inside me."

I pull a chair to me and kneeled on it with my ass hanging out. He slides his cock in me. I let out a loud moan and rocked back to him. His hands rubbing my ass and lower back. He grabs my hips and starts fucking me hard.

His cock is so much thicker and longer. God, how much better it feels to have a warm cock fucking me. He hits my spot. I moan even more. With every thrust I am moaning louder. Then suddenly my body tenses up and my toes curl.

I scream out of the top of my lungs, "Oh my fucking God!"

I have the biggest orgasm I ever had. He does not stop he keeps fucking me and I scream, "Fuck me Master fuck me!"

I feel cum shooting out with everyone of his thrusts. I am losing my balance my legs are weak. He pulls out and I drop to the floor on my knees. In the moonlight I see a gigantic pool of my cum on the wooden chair I started licking it up.

Master moans and grabs my arm and carries me to his room. He lays me down and climbs up on me. Holding my legs on his shoulders, he shoves his cock back in me. I let out another scream, begging him not to stop.

He lets my legs go and I wrap them tight around his waist. He lowers his head and sucks on my nipples. That sent me to the moon. My body shakes and I scream again. I feel cum pouring out my caged cock.

God, I am in heaven. He still fucks me, sucking on my neck, holding my hands above my head. I do not want this to end, but he grabs both sides of my face and in the moonlight he looks in my eyes and came. I felt his cock get larger and squirt after squirt hitting my bowls as he falls on top of me.

I hold him tight, not letting go. We turn to our side as his cock goes limp and falls out. We touch and explore each other's body. I lean in and kissed him on the lips and snuggled into his arm.

Day 7 last day. I woke up with sun shining. I look over and see him still sleeping. I lean over and kissed his cock real gently. Got up to walk to my room. I feel cum dripping down my leg, so I grab the plug and pushed it in my ass.

I took a shower and put my maid's clothes on. My legs still felt like Jello. Just as I set the table master walks out. I said to him, "Good just in time. I didn't want to wake you."

I grab his hand and head to his room. He stops me and says, "How about we sit and eat together!"

I felt saddened and wanted it, but I must obey. We sat down and talked about last night. I was picking at my food and not eating. He asks what is the matter.

I giggle and say, "It doesn't taste right! and I am not hungry. This is my last day and I don't know what to do!"

He places the keys to my cock cage on the table.

He tells me, "Last night was magical and loved every minute. I never had someone appreciate me like you have. So whatever you do, I support you."

I pick at my food some more, thinking. I grab the keys and spin them with my fingers. I sure would love to unlock my cock and stroke it.

I look him in the eyes and said, "I do not want to leave, I love his lifestyle and I love your cock and I need your cum. I understand that you have needs and might need sex from stranger once in a while and support that. I love who you changed me into and want to stay."

He looks me in the eye and smiles and says, "Prove it!"

I grab his hand and pulled him to his bedroom. I place the keys to my cage back in his dresser drawer. I grab the vile and pills and knelt down on my knees and said, "Make me your bitch Master!"

He grabs them from me, and I kiss his feet. Then I hop up on the bench and said, "Please Master I need to eat."

He laughs and pulls my plug out. Puts the machine in my ass and reached over to grab the lube and tell him, "I don't need that. I still have your cum in me for lube!"

He shrugged his shoulders and turn it on. He put two shots in my ass and says, "I am running out of this medicine. Guess I better buy some more now!"

I smile and said, "Yes and more clothes you want to see me wear too."

He gave me two more pills to swallow as I thanked him again. He leaned over and kissed me on the lips and says, "I guess you don't need tied up no more do you?"

He pulls his cock out. I open my mouth wide as he pushes it in me. Fucking my face good as the machine fucks my ass, I feel his cock grow and shoot cum in my mouth and on my face.

I smile and said, "No, I do not need tied up Master! Fact is, I think I will love poker nights from now on too. If you let them use me again!" He smiled.