All Comments on 'Seven Days Ch. 01'

by Egglime

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
loma38loma38over 1 year ago

That's great!continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next part!

AlrikosAlrikosover 1 year ago

It's sad that some people can't distinguish fiction from reality, as for me you're one of my favorite erotic writers on this site or any others sites because first I think your writing is pretty good and second, almost all of your stories hit right in my kink, which is women succumbing to pleasure without coming back from it (especially when we got their pov). If it can give you an indicator, I'm usually not a big fan of cuckholding so I'm surprising myself to like so much some of your stories which are from the "beta" pov. So I'm here to tell you keep the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope the get burned to a crisp.

DomidaneDomidaneover 1 year ago

Great work, would love to see some mother daughter scenes in the next parts.

kaazuya007kaazuya007over 1 year ago

This is awesome, really hoping this gets a sequel with the daughters!!

Eze325Eze325over 1 year ago

Love it hope there's more

JBadams404evaJBadams404evaover 1 year ago

he cant smell the sex on her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lol dirtball

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

felt sorry for her at first but now she is bringing her daughter into it she is what we brits call a slag]she betrayed her hu

sband in the worst way he should end up with matts wife and fuck him up good she should end up on the street homeless fucking tramps for food

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope there is a sequel. It would be hot for Matt to breed mother and daughter, they can share him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any messages concerning self harm connected to your work are absolutely unacceptable. This website is for adult entertainment, not a sounding board for malajusted individuals who cannot differentiate between fantasy and reality.I'm sorry you had to endure that.You are a gifted writer.Your narrative style is flowing and engaging. Your erotic scenarios are red hot.You are fantastic, I'm a big fan.I check your page everyday.Anyone who thinks that writing erotic fiction is easy should try it.You are undoubtedly a high calibre exponent of the craft.Just brilliant.

MellyTMellyTover 1 year ago

So happy to see my favorite new author's return! Great story, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Her corruption is complete!

WKPSWKPSover 1 year ago

Eh, I was okay with the story despite it being a bit over the top at points, that is until the end where you kind of lost my interest. Bringing the daughter or daughters in isn't what I found issue with, but rather that it was her idea without any prompting. I can buy that she got seduced and the sex was good enough to keep her cheating on her husband, but then she suddenly gets the idea to have her lover bang her daughter? Yeah, no.

Maybe if Matt had been the one to bring the daughter into the story, with Mom being reluctant but eventually giving in that would have been plausible at least and fit with what we've seen of the characters so far.

I've noticed in other stories by this author that women in them seem to start off at least partially believable but VERY quickly start acting like mind controlled bimbos. Suspension of disbelief has a place in most stories but it only goes so far.

If there's a part 2 I'll probably read it out of morbid curiosity but I won't be anticipating it like I would if the ending of this hadn't ruined it.

EgglimeEgglimeover 1 year agoAuthor

@WKPS, those are some very valid points. I’ll be sure to keep them in mind. I guess what I failed/forgot to portray in the ending is the fact that she’s angry deep down. Her own daughter lied to her twice. In a way, this is revenge, only twisted by her own desires of fucking her daughter. In a way, she’s just using Matt to make her incestuous thoughts about Sarah morally justified. Not to mention they’ve been distant to her. Since Sarah’s being a slut anyway, why not be that with her? Sort of like a bonding moment. I plan to go into detail about this when I write the next chapter, so until then. But I’ll keep your criticism in mind.

And thanks for the positive comments too. Some of them are actually overwhelming and I don’t think I deserve it, but thanks!

SilviasadeSilviasadeover 1 year ago

It was fabulous. Waiting for the next part. Please go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@egglime, do you think this is an expression of her self hatred? Actions like these, realistically, come with consequences that she's not prepared for. And, even though she said and the story says, i didn't feel any remorse! For, what are essentially sociopathic narcissistic people like her, the consequences they care about are social consequences. She is an extremely selfish person at root, and so far hasn't incurred any cost. Her daughters and family turning on her would.

Even if her daughter is a slut, the realization of the horror of her mom's behavior would probably save her, at least temporarily, from the person she was becoming, and also turn her against her mom.

As for Philip, the only part about him that I felt was weak or, to put it bluntly, deserving of something like this was that he put aside his own needs and went without blowkobs for decades, which deep down hurts his own self building up to a cataclysmic self destruction as presented and incoming. Without that one detail, I think the whole thing falls apart.

mletroutmletroutover 1 year ago

I recently finished a court ordered evaluation of a woman similar to the wife in this story. She is engaged in a custody battle with her separated and soon to be ex-husband. She has been cheating on him and exhibited self-destructive behavior that in effect sabotaged the marriage, and in the opinion of her husband’s lawyers put the children at emotional risk. I was forced to concur and my assessment was that unsupervised exposure to the mother for any extended period would have negative and potentially long lasting consequences. The judge won’t rule until later next month probably, (merry xmas) but I know her pretty well and I’m confident she’ll use my analysis to award custody to the father. Since I was brought in by the court, and both parties accepted me as a disinterested third party, I don’t believe the wife’s attorney will waste time trying to get her re-evaluated by another psychologist, but they could file a motion. Anyway, this is why fiction is so much more enjoyable. The wife in this story gets away with emotional murder, for the moment at least, and while it’s fun to predict her inevitable downfall, seeing it happen to real families is not fun at all. What I get from this story is being able to imagine a very unlikely scenario in which the marriage can actually be saved. By the time they get to me, it’s always too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We are waiting for part2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Egglime brilliant work. Have read this story a few times and just can't get enough of it. Just as a feedback i would like to say would have loved to have 2 elements in this story explored

1. The oral sex part could have been more descriptive. (There is no denying the overall structure of the story the incidents have been enunciated brilliantly without missing a beat. But i guess if the oral sex part of kissing or a slow burn of undressing would have made it more scintillating)

2. In this story Jane also initiaes sex a couple of timesin the seven days, would have loved to get that bit of the story as now Jane is completely submissive but before the climax this would have been in a phase where she is going through moral dilemmas but still cant get enough of it.

Apart from this looking forwar to part 2 hope you post it soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude you have some of the best stories in this category. This is what Literotica gives people that they can't get on somewhere like pornhub. I have been reading this category for over 10 years and I have to say this is top level. The only thing I wish you would do differently is post more often. I check to see if you've posted new stuff a couple times a week. Keep up the good work!

WhyNotBeGayWhyNotBeGayover 1 year ago

I fucking love your work so much, the way you put corruption and submission into this cathartic and philosophical experience, together with all the skinner operant conditioning stuff that you like to use is really lovely (and nerdy). Your writing style is also pretty much unparalleled in the hundreds of similar style work I’ve read. Please continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't wait for a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I loved how the build up accelerated as she was being controlled through orgasm deprevation.

Writer shows a wonderful understanding of the power of almost but not quite getting what she wants for a long time. The next part could be great and I'm hoping Matt continues to use her behind hubby's back or right under his nose as he assumes his role as boss. Magnificent story to this point. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can someone suggest me more stories like this please. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, no chapter 2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When is the next chapter coming?

MiniwandMiniwand11 months ago

Please write chapter 2. I love the story and the cliffhanger promise so much next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Could have been good but it reverts to the long, tired, rambling formula of getting banged in every hole; in every position; with a story line that is not even close to believable. Mindless smut.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Jane may love Phillip, but she really loves Matt’s cock. Now she seems to intend to turn her daughter over to Matt for a really fucking. Some questions: Does she just want Matt to fuck Sarah? Or does she hope that Matt will replace her cunt with the young cunt of Sarah, so that Jane can get out from under thumb of Matt, much as she likes his cock? Or does she have something more depraved in mind, such as Matt fucking both of them together? Jane’s motives and desires seem twisted at best, and her love for her husband is twisted too, so compromised is it from her lust for Matt’s cock. Now all of her thoughts seem twisted, as rationality seems to been replaced by sex as the all-purpose solution to problems. It will be very interesting to see how Jane’s plan works out and how the unintended consequences work out. Not terribly believable, but nonetheless an incredible tale of lust and betrayal. This has been a very well written and fascinating erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked looking for how their would be a proper ending. What was the ending was a disappointment. Your a good writer and could of left the daughters out, but added her renegotiating with Matt after all Matt had it all anyway.

PartTimePervertPartTimePervert10 months ago

I really like your stories and I'm aware that these are porn scenarios at the end of the day but I'd wish you'd turn to a more realistic ending in them.

i.e. her trying to convince her daughter's to be with Matt only for them to immediately go to their father and reveal it all. For her to have actual consequences.

Again, I understand that this is porn, but I feel like you have the skills to create "real" (or at least alternate) endings to your awesome stories that would please more people.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Time for a follow up.

There are many different mother,/daughter scenarios that may be written.

Bham487Bham4877 months ago

Wow. Would to see Phillip find out, but this writer doesn’t seem to know how to write about normal men. They are always left in the dark.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You know...the more stories I read like this the less and less I like them I have come to the point in my life where i Just despise cupidity dishonesty and deceit and the older I get the less and less gray area I see...things have become pretty much all black or white. I'd say i was almost ashamed of my voyeuristic proclivities but I'm not it was a kick, a big kick for a fairly long time but that whole seen is over. got ride of that wife found another who didn't want to play I didn't like that either. I'm not judging anybody here and I expect there are a lot more guys getting off reading these stories than living them. Well i've done both and considered both long and hard. Jane is strung out on Matts cock and (altho I realize this if just fiction) she'll be headed back to Matts dick free of any kind of regret getting her brains fukked out bu the guy who just lives to humiliate Philip but now jane is FREE of all that conventional stuff and sees no problem at all. I feel kinda bad for phil cuz he'll be clueless all his married days and if he actually walks in on them he'll fold one way or another and forgive wife. Jane will sigh in relief, regroup and be sukkin matts did with in a week...It almost happened to me. Go rid of the woman remaried who wouldnt play so Cut her lose #4 would play but I realized I no longer wanted to...I think she was dissapointed so with that in mind I cut her loose too...thats#4. I like myself a whole lot better now and If i date and get laid fine but I rarely do It works better for me to and waaaay cheaper to rent a whore or escourt for the evening. I think it all boils down to nature. women get fukked cuz men fuk them thats all the only diff is that animals larger mammals that is just fuk to answer the biological imperative. I can deal with that w/o my head getting fukked up. Women are able to compartmentalize and rationalize thats its ok to have their cake and eat it to and I guess it is but for me it's just as ok to just fuk them for the holes they have and are....but thats just me. Thank you author for strightening my thinking out I don't think I actually read this story why I was and have beeen seeing whores for such along time and now I know. I'm honest with my selves and the whores are honest too. God bless those ladies

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story stayed with me for quite a while, I reread this one about 5 times. I guess partly because it’s a fantasy to make someone want someone else so much that they would risk there whole life. I would like to see a husband betray a nice wife with no reason other than fantastic pussy with no real reason other than pure pleasure….and have the wife kind of obliviously dumb . Wonder how that would go over ??

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well this dumb woman has destroyed her husband. Not only will her betrayal hurt deeply but even worse it is with someone he hates. Then she is going to hook her daughter up with the same man possibly destroying her daughters relationship with her father for good. What did he do for his wife to do this because this is an act of utter disrespect and loathing? I would love to see the fallout for such a dumb person throwing it all away just for sex. She deserves it by doing all this. There would be no forgiveness for her multiple betrayals, or for the daughters betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I've read a lot of stories on Literotica and yours is one of the best published here.

You shouldn't be influenced by people who don't like this story, no one is forcing you to read it.

I and many of your readers hope that you will publish some follow-ups to this story soon.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story not having a second part is a crime

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As others have said, I really like this story. Don't let the people with nothing better to do than nitpick your hard work get you down. The story is great, especially the slow corruption of a loving wife via orgasam denial, and I hope that at some point we get a part 2 because I'd love to see where it goes. Keep up the amazing work.

spm_9267spm_92674 months ago

Ignore the trolls......this is a story worth continuing.

IceBlizzardIceBlizzard4 months ago

That was awesome. Keep writing more ! I just binge read all your stories lol. I would never cheat but this is my kink and I would own it just like all your stories.

GoodalphamaleGoodalphamale3 months ago

Crazy af story, no wonder why people are getting mad.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sexy, super erotic story and well written too . Good pace, good energy and a lot of sluttyness

pugg6963pugg69632 months ago

And the divorce was finalized eleven months later. The end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEgglime@Egglime
I used to make GIF captioned porn whenever I was free. Now I write stories for fun, mostly about submission, betrayals, and uneven dynamic roles. None of what I write reflects my morals. I just do these for fun. Lesbian, gay, straight; I'll write about them all given time. U...