All Comments on 'Seven Days Ch. 01'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely love you and thank you for this story. I’ve read it so many times and still.. I just can’t get enough😩 you have a beautiful gift beloved. The world needs to know your work. I’m oceans away and yet I connected with you through this story. I saw alittle of myself in Victoria and it helped me confront my desires.

May the Writing Gods bless you😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again, I hope that he punishes her with a bout of anal sex, think she deserves it after trying to kill him?;)

Paul

titlelovertitleloverover 2 years ago

Love these characters and the development! This is one of my top 3 series on this site - I hope you return soon!

titlelovertitleloverover 2 years ago

I really disliked how abusive Brandon was in Damn Dress, but Nic here toes the line of bad boy and toxic much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For this story, I rated you a 5. The reason that I did that, was because you gave the woman in the story "fight". What I mean when I say that is, because a lot of stories don't have that. Instead of going easy, she put up a fight resisting him, then finally gave in, but not completely. That to me makes a story very sexy, very intriguing. I write stories myself, but I don't post them, because I don't know where to start. Thank you again for writing a story that actually kept my attention. Please continue, because I will be looking for the next one.

I don't want to post anonymously, but I don't know how to put my name. It's Buffye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, Don't care for this story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES