Seven Days of Bliss

Story Info
A seven day long ritual before the eclipse.
7.5k words
4.57
4.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cry of joy erupted from the gathered crowd when the cleric announced that they had predicted a solar eclipse for the end of the next month. This gave everyone plenty of time to prepare and arrange for the celebrations to come. Isof found herself squeezing Thiop's hand and looking longingly at her partner. They had devoted themselves to Irstlin and Silden before but never during an actual eclipse.

In the weeks that followed the village elders made announcements regarding the public celebrations. Every day for the seven days before the eclipse there would be gathering in the temple for people to worship and celebrate together. The day before the eclipse a feast was to be held and the two days following the event all work was cancelled for the much needed rest and recovery that always followed the more intense rituals.

Every member of the community was free to engage in the seven days of rituals as they deemed fit, dedicating themselves to the Espren in the privacy of their own home or joining in with other members of the congregation for a public display of emotion. Usually people would opt for a mix of the two. Isof and Thiop excitedly discussed what their plans would be and after much deliberation they laid out a well curated plan.

On the first day they were alone in Thiop's house. Those he shared the building with had decided to attend the public service and they had taken advantage of such an opportunity for a more private expression of their affection for each other. They dined together. A simple risotto with mushrooms and a side of roasted potatoes seasoned with pink peppercorn. Once they were done, Thiop gathered the portion they had set aside and invited Isof to join him on the moss carpeted prayer room.

Thiop placed the plate with the food in the centre of the room and took a moment to let his mind reflect on the flavours in his mouth and the aromas coming from the offerings. Then he knelt, Isof did the same. She positioned herself facing him, on the opposite side of the food. They were both already naked and the candles from the altar sent dancing shadows over their skin. The atmosphere was relaxed and Isof spoke first.

"I don't think you have a story for me today, you keep telling me about all of your escapades."

"Not all of them, I have been saving one for this specific occasion" Thiop replied with a smirk. His excitement obvious on his face when Isof responded exactly as he expected by widening her eyes and protesting. "Very sneaky of you." Yet she didn't give him time to respond. "I'm going to start; I want to be able to fully concentrate on your story and lose myself in your voice."

"Don't lose yourself too much" he replied, "remember the whole point of this celebration."

"This is not my first time; I know what I'm doing. Rather focus on yourself. You don't know what's coming for you."

They both giggled. Their playful demeanour an exquisite appetiser for what they were about to do. They collected themselves and the first day ritual began. Isof and Thiop simultaneously brought their hands to their knees, resting them there with palms towards the heavens. As agreed, Isof spoke first.

"It happened around two months ago. It was the first day this year the weather was warm enough to swim in the stream and I made my way into the forest headed for the pond. The one right next to the path to the mill. I took my clothes off and I entered the water. Despite the warm air the temperature of the pond was colder than I expected, I almost considered going back on my plans. Fortunately, the idea of exposing myself to all passersby and teasing the mill workers transporting flour quickly filled my body with warmth. I positioned myself within the weeping willow's fronds and waited.

"It didn't take long for the first person to come by. Mustering up courage I called out to him, at first, he was confused since he couldn't see me but I shook the fronds to attract his attention, as I made my way out of my hiding spot I gathered the branches to look like hair and to partially cover my body. I slowly swung my hips from side to side and revelled in the entranced look I noticed on my first spectator's face. Seeing how focussed he was on me I decided to give him a peek of my boobs by finally shedding all the foliage. At the same time, I lowered myself in the water so that my hips would be under the surface. My hands massaged my breasts, and my arousal grew. My nipples hard from a combination of excitement and cold water, I gave them a squeeze and moaned.

"Two others had arrived at the scene in the meantime and the first spectator had pulled his dick out and was masturbating openly. I started touching myself as well, spinning in place to display my butt. I turned my head to keep my gaze upon the group and the sight of chins dropping sent a shiver of pleasure through my spine. With this last confidence boost I made my way out of the water and offered my body to them. The first man who had found me did not hesitate and started to grope me with one hand while still stroking his dick. Of the other two spectators, a man and a woman, the man accepted my offer and the woman kindly declined and opted to watch.

"I sank to my knees and dedicated my attention to the two hard dicks that were now being presented to me. I kissed one and then the other, dedicated to keep up the tease. I ran my tongue along their shafts, and I stroke them with my hands. I alternated taking them into my mouth, easily accommodating them down my throat. Thank you for the training by the way". At this point Isof was weaving panting, gagging sounds, and wet sucking noises through her words.

"While I focussed on the two men, I could hear the woman moaning and whispering to herself as I imagine she was masturbating while enjoying the scene. When I felt one of the two men throbbing in my hand I sped up the pace of my hand on his dick and looked up at him with a greedy and expecting stare, and an open mouth. He came all over my face, luckily missing my eyes, the familiar and appreciated bitter smell of his semen hit my nostrils. Before he could recover from his orgasm, I sensed the other man reaching the edge and I offered him the same treatment. He decided to cum in my mouth instead.

"As quickly as I could I turned around and jumped in the pond, disappearing below the surface and swimming to a rock I had spotted earlier. I hid behind it and peeked at the confused group trying to make sense of what had just happened. The first man left shortly after, presumably now late for wherever he was heading. The other couple instead stayed a little longer, the man went down on the woman until her cries of pleasure filled the air."

"Fuck that's hot! How long did you stay? How many people passed by?" pressed on Thiop.

"That's for me to know and for you to imagine" Isof replied smugly.

Her story over, Isof took some time to assess Thiop's state. He was panting, sweat running down his forehead, and his nipples erect. His hand was twitching, desperate to reach his cock and provide some form of release. Unfortunately those were the rules for the first day, no touching. Her own condition mirrored his. She could feel a bead of sweat that had formed on her neck and that had travelled to her boob, leaving a trail that glimmered in the candle light. Her right hand was drawing circles around her belly button, trying to distract her from the growing heat in her crotch. Isof took a sip of water from the cup that rested beside her to satisfy her parched throat.

Without wasting much time Thiop started telling his story. "This is what happened at the last spring celebration, while you were resting- "

"Hey! That's not fair, stories about public rituals are not as nice, they always follow the same script!" Isof protested.

"Don't you worry about that, I know. Just let me tell you my story, didn't you wonder how Alfen ended up in our bed that day?" Without giving her a chance to reply Thiop continued. "After the end of the celebration Alfen and I got cleaned up, we cleaned you up, and got you to bed. That's when I noticed a subtle hint that something wasn't quite right with Alfen. I asked him what was up with him, and he confided in me that he was really looking forward to being changed during the ceremony but he had not received Adal's blessing. And while he was ecstatic about the ritual in general, he was a little upset.

"That's when I had an idea. I hugged him and held him in my arms for a few moments, then I kissed his earlobe and whispered that the day wasn't over yet and that maybe a little more private praying might see his desire met. A spark hit his eyes as the implications of my suggestion took hold in him. He did a little jump and ran back into my arms giving me a deep kiss. We stayed like that for some time, our still naked bodies melting into each other, our skin tingling with expectations. I was the first one to move my hands to explore his body, I grabbed his butt and then gave it a slap. His hand sneaked between our bodies without interrupting our kiss and made its way to my nipples. He drew circles with his thumb over them getting them hard and sending pulsing waves of pleasure all through me.

"I grabbed his hips and turned him around, I hugged him from behind and gave his neck a series of tiny kisses. My hands now pacing his chest, delighted by the hair they found there. They found more hair as they headed down. They stopped to stroke his curly pubes; the soft fur produced a pleasant tickling sensation on my fingers. His cock was hard and he tried to push my hands to give it some attention. I complied; my fingers danced on his shaft before I grabbed it firmly with my left hand. With my right hand I caressed the base his dick, alternating between it and his balls. Alfen shivered and breathed out, wiggling his butt searching for my erection. Straightening my back I satisfied his request by resting my hard cock between his butt cheeks.

"I massaged his dick, Alfen shivered with pleasure under my touch. Between the stroking of his cock and the teasing of his balls Alfen didn't last long, I felt his body jerk, he moaned my name and came all over my hands. I did not wait for him to recover; I pushed him down to his knees and I positioned myself behind him. I grabbed the pitcher of scented oil from the altar and covered my fingers in it. I began slow, gradually inching my index into Alfen's rectum. He welcomed me with excitement and a whimper. I inserted a second finger and moved a little faster, searching for his prostate. When he started begging for my cock in his ass I could no longer contain myself. I added a little bit of extra oil to my penis and I pressed my glans against him, the oil and his eagerness made penetration easy. Still, I took my time, basking in the sweet moans Alfen was making.

"With a fingernail I drew the sacred patterns of Adal on Alfen's back. The red marks started appearing on his scratched skin, I could feel him trying to stay still while being fucked, his attempts were futile. It was not by chance that his rocking movements only helped my drawing efforts, the runes having been designed specifically with this situation in mind.

"I finished drawing the patterns and looking over my handiwork I picked up the pace of my thrusting. Satisfied with the results. Alfen's moans had become a garbled mess of incoherent noises, suddenly he went quiet and stopped breathing, his whole body started trembling and his voice suddenly returned amplified. It took all my efforts to keep my cock inside him but I knew that the effect it would have on his shaking, overwhelmed, orgasming body were worth it.

"When Alfen stopped shaking I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him up, his back pressed against my front and kissed his neck. He still couldn't form sentences. I took my dick out of his ass and turned him around so that he may lay on his back. That's when I noticed that between his legs Alfen no longer had a penis, his prayers to Adal had been answered! I decided to give him a little time to recover so that he may enjoy the following act even more. I put some of the scented oil on my hands and I started massaging his arms, then his flat and hairy chest, then his feet, his calves, and finally his thighs. My hands dancing on his oiled-up skin, my palms pushing deep into his toned muscles.

"When I was done massaging his thighs I finally decided to give my attention to his new Adal granted vulva. I kissed the inner parts of his thighs, breathing in the sweet fragrance of the oil still lingering in the air. My kisses got progressively closer to his genitals. When I reached his labia and then his clit Alfen started with the realisation of what had happen as a rolling wave of pleasure washed over his body. He grabbed my hair and pushed my face into his crotch. Eager to match his enthusiasm I took my tongue out and energetically licked his folds. He pulled my hair up and told me that I was going to hard, then he pulled me in and flipped me to my back.

"He positioned himself over my face and, being more in control of the pace and pressure, started grinding his pussy against my mouth. It wasn't the first time I had witnessed a blessing but it was the first time I got to participate. The taste had changed as well but it was still clearly recognisable as Alfen's. I lost myself in the rocking motion of Alfen's hips over my face and before I knew it he put more weight on my head and pushed it hard against the moss. His orgasm left him paralysed for a few seconds and when he eventually collapsed on the floor his dick was back between his legs."

As Thiop was telling his story he had to stop on a few occasions, his dick throbbing and stealing his focus away. Yet he did have the desired effect. Isof's fingers were back on her thighs, pressing hard into her flesh, trying to resist the urge to touch herself. They stayed in this position for a few more minutes, savouring the sight of each other's aroused body, the sounds they were making, and the smell of sex that had filled the room. Isof stood up first, she stretched her legs and helped Thiop to his feet. The first touch of her hand against his skin almost sent them both over the edge, such was the sexual charge inside them that begged to be released. They cuddled into bed thinking how difficult the next few days were going to be.

In the morning Thiop and Isof were joined by Medet for breakfast, they brought over fresh fruit from the community orchard and they sat naked, together at the wooden table in the cooking area of the hut. Medet told their friends about the erotic poetry recital they had been to the previous night and recited the poem that they had written.

When they were done eating and listening to poetry they headed off to the temple. Thiop had volunteered for a cleaning shift, much needed during any festival, Isof had some errands to run and Medet was apprenticing with the cleric.

The day went by smoothly, everyone's minds still climbing the ladder of arousal and far from reaching the cusp of sexual frustration. That evening Isof knew she was going to be alone. Thiop was joining Alfen at his house and she had decided to exploit the occasion to take herself on a self-date. On her way home from her shift at the orchard she passed by the village stockroom and took ginger, flour, dates, cinnamon, and sugar. She also took a bottle of dolcetto and some blueberries.

Once home Isof placed the scented oil in a small bowl that she placed over a candle and soon sweet fragrances filled the air, reminding her of the story she heard about the night before. She removed her work overalls and was surprised to see freshly cleaned linens on her bed. She figured from the smell of Medet's favourite detergent who the instrument of that was. She made a mental note to find a way to reward the young apprentice cleric for their kind thought and laid down in what felt like a cloud.

Immersed in softness and enveloped by her friend's familiar perfume Isof could not resist letting her deft fingers survey her body. Her sore muscles reacted to the touch and Isof could, by increasing the pressure on her fingertips, cause herself round pain. She indulged in torturing her tired limbs for a little before her attention shifted to more erogenous areas. Having shed the no touching rule of the first day of the festival Isof made her fingers spiral around her breasts, eventually reaching the nipples. Her back arched and her legs tensed.

Isof opened the bottle of dolcetto and took a swig. The warm, round, and sweet flavour of the wine filled her mouth and made her feel like her palate was being hugged. Her back on the bed again both her hands moved to massage her inner thighs. Slowly approaching her vulva. Isof enjoyed teasing herself and always took her time. She appreciated the opportunity to conjure up any particular fantasy to dedicate her pleasure to. With the previous day's stories still fresh in her mind she didn't have to wait long before erotic images of Thiop and Alfen embracing each other filled her head.

As soon as Isof reached her labia she became deeply aware of how wet she had gotten already. She resisted the temptation to go for a quick release and let her fingertips wonder up and down her cunt. Her wet hair simulated the strokes of a paintbrush on her palm and the soft sensation sent her whole body quivering. Determined to avoid her clit, for the moment, Isof pushed two fingers into her vagina. The combined steady accumulation of sensations almost pushed Isof over the edge and it took all her willpower to interrupt masturbating then. Reluctantly she pushed her hands under her bum to keep them restrained and waited for the tingling that was travelling across her skin to subside.

With a wide grin left on her face Isof took another swig of wine and set about her dinner. A roasted root vegetable soup followed by ginger biscuits. She seasoned the carrots, parsnips, and sweet potatoes with salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary, and thyme. Then she tossed them in a marinade made with cane syrup and olive oil and put them in the oven. While the vegetables were roasting she got to work on the biscuit dough. On a large cutting board, she minced ginger, and dates to a paste, she ground them down in a mortar with some seed oil and then added that to the dry elements. She plunged her hands into the mix and with determined fingers stirring the ingredients together. Her hands were coated in the sweet dough, she deeply enjoyed the texture of the mixture on her skin, the spice rich aroma tickled her nose.

Having finished the mixing, the rolling and the cutting of the shapes Isof positioned the individual biscuits on a baking tray and swapped it with the veggies' one that she removed from the oven. She passed the softened roots through a mill and added water to them, she stirred until she got a smooth and uniform liquid and finished it on the stove to thicken it slightly. Between the scented oil, the roasted vegetables and the cooking dough Isof was overcome with a plethora of fragrances that made her head light. She abandoned her body to that feeling and sat down on the mossy floor of the prayer room with a stool in front of her to eat from.

Her mouth watering, Isof took the first spoonful of her favourite comfort food and a deep sense of joyous calm spread from her mouth throughout her body and she was content. She poured herself a cup of wine and this time slowly sipped at it. She knelt up and positioned a polished but knobbly semi-cylinder of wood between her thighs. As she ate, she ground her pussy on it, sending more delicious sensations through her core.

After finishing the soup, she took the ginger biscuits out of the oven, their golden-brown colour inviting her to take one immediately. She had a little bite of her tried and tested recipe and almost moaned with pleasure. The warm, spiced, crispy dough brought memories of all the intimate moments she had shared accompanied by the confectionery. She put a stack of biscuits aside to bring to Medet and indulged in the rest. Some biscuits she dipped in the wine, some she alternated bites and sips. When her appetite was sated the bottle of dolcetto was empty.