Seven Days of Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isof put out the candles in the hut and stumbled to her bed. As darkness enveloped her she allowed her eyes to close and with lazy circles of her palm on her vulva she lulled herself to sleep.

Thiop and Isof took the third day as a day of rest. Hoping at the same time that a day of chastity would double their excitement in the following days and grant them the energy to truly participate with abandon in all the remaining rituals. This did not stop them from sharing with each other the adventures of the previous night and cuddle together under soft blankets.

The following day they woke with a sense of excitement in the air, to mark the halfway point of the week of edging people were encouraged to gather together in the temple for an evening of orgiastic hedonism. All without release. Alfen arrived at the temple early. He wanted to see Medet before the beginning of the ceremony. They had been flirting for a little while and sleeping together for longer and he really wished to have some private time today. Alfen found them setting up Espren incense holders throughout the large room that was to be in use for the evening.

Alfen tried to sneak behind Medet to surprise them but the temple was the apprentice cleric's domain and they had been aware of his arrival the moment he had crossed the entrance. Medet waited until Alfen was right behind them to suddenly turn around. Completely caught off guard Alfen fell on his bum. Medet helped him to his feet and greeted him with a hug and a long kiss. Alfen wasted no time, his hands reaching for their butt. Medet protested "Hey! I still have a lot of work to do here." But after a second of consideration, they had an idea: "If you help me though, we might finish early"

Alfen didn't have to be told twice and grabbed a bundle of incense sticks from the bowl Medet was carrying and raced to place them in the spots he was familiar with. Between the extra pair of hands and Alfen's eagerness they finished the set up of the room in record time. Medet did a final check around the room before inviting Alfen to the back of the temple. They ended up in the incense storing closet, even without any of the sticks being lit their fragrance filled the room and its effect was intensely felt by the two as soon as they had entered.

Medet fell to their knees and with gleaming eyes looked up at Alfen and said "I guess some form of recompense is in order for the help you so selflessly offered to the gods, to the temple, and to me" Medet undid Alfen's belt and got his cock out of his pants. Alfen was desperate for the touch of their lips but Medet had something else in mind. They took hold of Alfen's shaft and squeezed hard "You know that a divine reward is still no exemption from the instructions for this week?" Alfen's expectations suddenly shifted, being reminded of his friend's propensity for CBT.

Medet looked for a sign of consent on Alfen's face and once he had given them their usual indication they got to work. They released a little bit of pressure on the shaft but only to reposition their hold. They did so a few times and then shifted their focus to the balls. They used their fingernails to scratch them, softly at first but increasing in intensity, rejoicing in the squirming body of the formerly confident man. "You wanted me to use my mouth, didn't you?" Medet asked with a coy look on their face, Alfen, unable to speak just nodded. He had little time to realise his mistake before Medet raised his cock and placed their teeth on it from below. They began with a series of stationary bites along the shaft, then progressed to the glans before returning to the shaft but this time dragging their teeth along the length of Alfen's dick.

Medet took the piece of string that was holding their hair and wrapped it around Alfen's scrotum. They slowly tightened it further and further, an evil grin forming on their face as they basked in the agonised expression on Alfen's face. A murmur of voices coming from the front of the temple distracted the two from their activity. "It looks like your torment is over, for now" Medet said before guiding Alfen to the main room and helping him to sit down in a corner for some aftercare while they surveyed the stream of people coming into the temple.

Thiop walked into the main temple hall transported by the flow of his fellow villagers. He reached his usual seat and settled down, he removed his clothes and placed them under the padded bench he was occupying. Once settled he looked around, observing and taking notes of those who had decided to join the public ceremony. He spotted a few of his former classmates and some of the people he shared his daily tasks with among the many faces he recognised but could not place a name to. In a corner he noticed Medet holding in their arms a blissed out Alfen and he wondered what kind of shenanigans they had been up to before the people's arrival.

The scent of the Espren incense stimulated his wondering mind imagining his two friends going at it in one of the temple spaces reserved for the clergy. Thiop mindlessly reached for his cock and began to stroke himself. The increasing number of naked bodies surely helped, and so did the moans of the others who had started to stimulate themselves. After a few minutes, once most benches had been filled the cleric made their entrance alongside two of their partners and made their way to a small stage that had been erected in the centre of the room. They stepped on it and addressed the congregation: "Thank you all for joining us, it fills me with joy to see so many of you here tonight. I am pleased to report that only a handful of you have so far failed to remain on this side of the edge. I do expect that list to grow before the sunrise but do not fret, these are things that happen when engulfed in the passionate power of Espren worship and you only help us by torturing your fellow people desperate for release."

That said they disrobed, not that their ceremonial garb left much concealed, and proclaimed the beginning of the celebrations. Thiop was taken from his deep fantasies by a pair of hands that, coming from behind, grabbed his pecs. The hands were soon followed by a series of kisses on his back. Isof rested her tits on Thiop's back and gave her attention to his nipples, she circled them with her fingers, eliciting a deep exhalation from her partner. She then pinched and twisted them gently before passing her fingers across them. She alternated the two movements until she felt Thiop squirm under her loving touch.

She gave him a minute to compose himself so that his name wouldn't be added to the list of people who failed to make it the whole week without an orgasm. Thiop turned around and repaid her in kind with his mouth, his tongue lapping at her erect nipples, occasionally giving them a soft squeeze with his teeth. At the same time, he drove his hands across her inner thighs and she trembled at the touch. Thiop grabbed her hips and turned her around, he bent her over and kissed and rimmed her arsehole. No longer gazing at Thiop, Isof took in the spectacle of the rest of the crowd engaging in much similar activities. All shared an intense focus on not pushing each other and themselves over the edge.

Medet was now making the rounds and offering strings to tie around penises to help delay orgasms. They took no little pleasure in tying exceptionally tight knots on so many over excited dicks. Eventually they reached Isof and Thiop. Without much need for a verbal exchange they knelt in front of Thiop and, as they had done to the others, encircled his shaft with a smooth string. After having admired their handiwork Medet lingered and stared and the turgid penis. They took it in their mouth, their religious training allowing them to easily slide it right to the back of their throat.

Medet was surprised when they felt Isof lift their robe to reveal the complex patten of constricting thread that wrapped around their own cock and balls. They did not stop sucking and let their little cries of pleasure ring through Thiop's penis as Isof drove her knuckles into the compressed body of their member. Thiop signalled that he was about to reach his limit and Medet stood up. They kissed Isof and removed something from their own boobs. They applied the mysterious items to Isof's nipples and delighted in her soft squeal as the tweezer clamps found purchase on her sensitive spots. Then they continued their tour of the crowd.

Thiop declared he was done and laid down on the bench, his sternum supported by the soft padding. Clearly not yet satisfied Isof sat across the bench in front of him and presented his vulva to his face. Recovering from the daze of overstimulation Thiop raised his head invited by Isof's familiar fragrance opened his mouth and let Isof grab his hair and push his face into her crotch. Isof was also close to overstimulation and she only let Thiop's tongue touch her for brief periods at a time. Her frustration at the prospect of being yet again denied an orgasm making it more difficult for her to climax. And so opened the door for more stimulation, which brought more frustration. Isof lost track of time as the cycle repeated itself over and over again.

When she finally gave up she was a mess, her hair shooting out in all directions, her skin glistened with sweat and Thiop's face was coated in equal measure in his own spit and her juices. Around them people were in all stages of the process they had been through. After a little rest they went at it from the beginning, the progression through stimulation and cool down continued until dawn.

The warm rays of the afternoon sun kissed Medet's skin streaming in the temple hall through a window. Medet sluggishly rubbed their eyes. They surveyed their surroundings and were glad that only a couple of people were still sleeping on the benches or on the floor. The fifth day of the eclipse celebration was supposed to turn the pain of having sexual release frustrated into physical pain. Medet quietly headed to the back quarters of the temple, passed the room where they had given Alfen some delicious torment and entered the tool storage room.

The room contained all sorts of instruments of pleasure and torture. Medet reached for the long whip that was said to have been a gift from Silden themself, made from their hair. The whip was four metres long and Medet fondly reminisced on the long hours they had spent practicing with it until their arms ached and their own flesh bore many marks from the mishandles lashes. With a grin Medet made it back to the main hall. The whip cracked with a thunderous boom. The few people who remained in the hall suddenly stolen from their sleep.

"Alright fuckers! No more sleeping in the temple!" Medet shouted at the top of their lungs, convinced that somehow the whip increased the volume of their voice. The confused villagers scuttled out of the hall leaving Medet free to clean up from the debauchery of the previous night.

Thiop quickly withdrew his hand after Isof slapped it. "Those are not for you" Isof said. Thiop had tried to steal one of the ginger biscuits that were reserved for Medet. "You can have one though" Isof told Mazep, she gingerly acquiesced and took the top biscuit in the stack. Isof's biscuits were well renowned in the village and this batch fully lived up to expectations. When Mazep broke of a piece it produced an extremely satisfied snap. Mazep let out an exaggerated sigh as she took the first bite, partially due to how delicious it was but also to tease Thiop.

They had gathered at Mazep's house and were waiting for the apprentice cleric to get a start on dinner and the following rituals. They were sitting at the kitchen table, prepping the necessary ingredients for the meal, and chatting away. When Medet arrived, they were promptly put to work. After dinner they had some coffee and got to negotiate the roles for the ritual. Medet authoritatively took their own whip from their bag and no one dared to object. Thiop had been practicing his whip skills but wasn't quite sure he could compare next to Medet's masterful dexterity. It only took a look into his friend's eyes to wash away all insecurity, the warm nurturing energy that emanated from them reassured him that any performance was going to be appreciated, his involvement was more important to his friends than the movement themselves. The choice of gathering place had not been casual, Mazep had dedicated much of her spare time to the mastery of fire play, she had therefore fireproofed her house. She didn't even contribute to the conversation; she just went to the next room and came back with three fire sticks. Isof took them confidently, making her own desires known.

Mazep gestured to them to follow her into the fire room. It was a rather large circular room; a smooth stone flooring welcomed their bare feet as they stepped in. The wooden structure of the hut had been covered by a thick layer of plaster. Mazep showed the rest where the buckets of water and the bags of sand were placed in case of an accident. When the safety measures had been refreshed in everyone's mind, without saying a word Mazep spread her arms into a T and faced away from her friends. Thiop and Medet took the offering of her back as a signal to begin.

As Isof worked to get the fire equipment ready, they cracked their whips and with smooth, almost dance-like movements they opened the lashing session. At first, they both concentrated on Mazep's bum, she was doing a remarkable job and maintaining stillness under the whipping. Mazep was standing in the centre of the room and Medet, maintaining a dancing pace circled around her. Their practiced blows hitting just in the desired spots. On the first tour they targeted her thighs, then gradually rose to her hips and her abdomen, then they stopped right in front of her and observed the results of their craft. Short and thin red marks covered the soft spots of Mazep's body. They could only imagine what her butt looked like, Thiop had opted to err on the side of safety, concentrating on the less risky area. Mazep's first whimper was released when Medet cracked the whip close to her chest. The sweet sound caused a wide smile to spread across their face.

In the meantime, Isof had gotten the fire sticks lit and passing them on the skin of her arms she almost melted, giving herself to the hot waves crushing into her. Isof approached Medet from the back, she whispered fire to their ear and then waved a lit fire stick near the acolyte's bum. The blue flame rising from the cotton ball soaked in alcohol did not produce much light, it danced softly at the end of the short metal stick. Isof got closer and passed the flame along Medet's spine. Medet arched their back and released a heavy gasp. Their whip completely forgotten. They kissed Isof, holding her in a gentle embrace. Mazep took this opportunity to steal the fire stick that Isof was holding.

Mazep bounced the flaming cotton ball on Medet's ass and followed each bounce with a slap to make sure no lit splashes of alcohol were left on the skin. After a particularly hard slap she spun around and made for Thiop who was watching the scene transfixed. As his attention passed from the two kissing figures, hands rushing on skin, to the one holding the fire his eyes were twinkling, maybe from a reflection of the flame maybe from anticipation. Thiop knelt in front of Mazep and offered his hands. He knew she liked to start there, almost in a symbolic act of transference of the flame. Leaving the stick and now belonging to her victim's body. She began tapping the fire stick on Thiop's arms, caressing him where some alcohol had stuck to his skin and continued to burn. She observed the range of expressions colouring Thiop's face and murmured a prayer to Silden. The next strike of the cotton ball carried no flame. Instead, the blue sphere of fire floated freely in the air, hovering above Thiop's left hand.

It was rare but Mazep had seen it happen before. Silden had granted her blessing and had given her believer a deeper control of the flame. She didn't miss a beat and started controlling the divine flame with practiced movements of her hands. Controlling her breath she increased and decreased the temperature of the fire ranging from the soft enveloping warmth of a hot bath after a dim winter day to the eye watering heat of the spiciest chilly. She kept the prayer up, adding musicality to the litany and started to dance around Thiop. The flame was dancing too, splitting and reforming, jumping from one hand to the other. Always close to Thiop's body who was now performing a very different dance of his own, squirming away from Mazep's burning touch or leaning into the breeze she generated while spinning. Sweat beaded on the skin of both, the scent of their arousal lingered in the room. Mazep finished her dance by slowly bringing the blazing sphere close to Thiop's scrotum. Exhaling in his face made the intensity of the heat drop as it got closer. She completely extinguished the flame as she cupped his balls in her hand. She gave a kiss to the tip of his penis and rolled over on the floor exhausted. Isof and Medet's scene was also coming to an end and the four friends found a soft corner with pillows and blankets to retire to and cuddle.

The morning of the sixth day found everyone stirring. Many stalls had been erected around the temple and the streets were bustling with activity. Mazep was teaching a fire play workshop, Medet had their whips out for show and was occasionally giving demonstrations. A stall nearby had all sorts of foods on display, someone was posing naked for other people to sketch, someone else joined them and soon the portraits had turned into group sex scenes. As the day progressed the restlessness grew. By the time night came a couple of people accidentally had as well.

Isof and Thiop stepped into the free for all room of the temple. In that room, and only in that room, the agreement was that anything went, unless stopped. The people in the room would give themselves to the gods and enter a trance. Barely conscious of what would be happening around them, aware only of their pleasure. The trance state would take people gradually, at different paces. But by the time the midnight call resounded around the temple no one was left conscious in the room. Thiop sight was blurry to the point that he could not make out shapes, the fact that his face was buried in someone's crotch did not help. He could feel the soft carpet beneath him and he could feel his penis penetrating something, probably a mouth. With his right hand he was fingering someone's arsehole and his left was groping soft, smooth skin.

The crotch hovering over his mouth was grinding on his tongue and shivering as he felt the throbs of orgasm overtake it. Whatever was around his cock stopped for a second and was quickly replaced by something else, a cunt he thought. He thrust upwards with his hips and the distant sound of moans matched his pace. His left hand was now stroking a shaft. Someone's mouth replaced the vulva on his lips, and he gave himself to the passionate kiss. His first orgasm of the night, of the week, shook him to the core, his abs contracting and his thighs spasming. He was left breathless but had no time to recover, his cock remained erect and after seven days of no release he welcomed the overstimulation of his glans.

He had difficulties keeping up with the ever changing arrangements of bodies around him. He found himself behind a smaller body, penetrating it's butt, someone was between his legs licking his balls as he lunged. A figure stood before him and he was fingering it's pussy while it held on to his head for balance. Another orgasm came.

This time he was on all fours, someone was giving him a rim job, he was kissing someone in front of him, the figure was on its back, being fucked missionary. He crawled forward to reach its nipples and then it's crotch. He took its penis in his mouth the tong on his arse still persistent. The figure now below him was also going down on him. He came again.