Seven Days of Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was standing, another was standing in front of him. Between them a third that they were holding up, one fucking its cunt, one its ass. His whole body was covered in lube and cum. He kept fucking, the body in the air started to shake, they kept going, it kept shaking. The figure on the other side also shook. Thiop lost his balance and fell backwards, someone caught him and the one he was still inside of. The recoil caused him to plunge deeper and he had an orgasm.

Someone was biting his shaft; he was licking a clit, a bulbous butt plug was in his arse. For the first time in hours he caught a scent. Alfen, he thought. His awareness surprised him but didn't last long. He was dragged again into a whirlpool of bodies, sweat and cum. Flashes of reality came more and more frequently, each time lasting slightly longer. He found himself sore and spent, he was lying on the floor, his head resting on Isof's thighs. The large glass ceiling of the room they were in let light shine into the room. Isof was stroking his hair and his gaze was lost into the blue above.

Medet's call was soft but resonated through the temple with ease. The eclipse had come. Thiop stood up and helped Isof to her feet. He took her hand and led her outside, a large tent with thousands of little holes had been erected over the grass outside the temple. They laid down on the sun warmed earth and looked in awe at the circles of sunlight on the ground gradually disappeared as if someone was simultaneously covering each one with a little circle until they were gone. Thiop fell asleep.