All Comments on 'Seven Minutes of Heaven?'

by Gentlytwisted

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

A lovely little story. Nice dialogue (always so important) and lots of cuteness.

My only question would be about the UK/US style: you mention A-levels, so sounds British, which is even more of a plus point on my book (although we don't "graduate" from A-levels); but on the other hand you mention "hickey" and "mom", as well as "mum". So I'm a bit confused where we are.

Ailsa_CraigAilsa_Craigover 3 years ago
That was so touching and emotional

As a 'first time' story this is head and shoulders above any others I've read. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Impressed

I thought it was a simple touching story of discovery, sensitively written. Much enjoyed.

GentlytwistedGentlytwistedover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Just wanted to thank you for the lovely comments I’ve received thus far!

In answer to Only_connect, I can confirm that this is UK-based. Although I am British myself, I have a hybrid UK-US writing style. This is largely for convenience, and largely to broaden my appeal, but also largely due to the influence that the predominantly American and Canadian writers on Literotica have had on my stories over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good.

Damn good story, and just the right ending.

As others I didn't appreciate the Americanisms. Keep it one side of the Atlantic or the other. But that's a minor quibble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful story

Loved this. Your writing is amazing. I like love stories so this was sweet. Hope you write more vanilla stuff. Its more my speed;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

As per usual GT a beautiful work of art. Hope your staying safe and holding up through this shitshow of a previous year.

Cheers

ItsYourBoi

roveroneroveroneabout 3 years ago

Loved it, and them, and the dialogue...and ramped up quite quickly...buying a strapon the next day....kids these days....

Rather surprised about the comments about American-isms and insisting you stop-first time I've seen that.

As a Yank that lived in Bermuda 4 years and worked with a bunch of limeys/kiwis/aussies/yahpleas I grew quite used to their speech, and them mine-I was frequently the only Yank-I enjoyed your moving back and forth...not distracting at all.

5 and fave, and will also look for more of your vanilla...bloody pervy limeys....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry for leaving this comment here about A Terror in the Night, buy there was no comment option there! I just found that story and loved it. I would really love to see a continuation too when Nadine arrives and discovers Nicole. Such an awesome bondage story. Thanks, GT!

R

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it.

ScloseeScloseeover 2 years ago

I love the last line. “Seven years and counting.” Well written and definitely worth reading.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Great story, beautifully told.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 1 year ago

Cute story. A great little read.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 1 year ago

this was fun to read and imagine. good writing, solid 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous