Seven Minutes of Heaven?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring right into her eyes, she uttered two simple words.

"My turn."

She crushed her lips against Tara's, shoving her tongue into her mouth, and snogged her even more furiously. Tara barely had time to reciprocate before she broke off and started kissing her neck. Then she pressed her lips against them and sucked hard, her teeth starting to press against the soft flesh. She pulled away, leaving a large hickey.

Sliding down, she began to hungrily suck on her nipples and lick her boobs. She lavished them with the same attention she herself had received a moment ago. She dug her teeth into them, biting them just hard enough to leave hickey marks there.

Tara had been take completely by surprise by her sudden boldness, but she was definitely not about to complain. She just moaned softly, as Cassie had done, enjoying the attention.

Finally, Cassie moved down to her pussy, and without any build up, just plunged her tongue right into her wetness.

Tara's moaning became loud shrieks of delight.

Cassie raked her tongue over Tara's pussy, probing every inch. She licked harder and faster than she had done for her. And as she went, Tara reached down and began to run her fingers through her hair.

Like Cassie, Tara had also been very close, and it didn't take a lot of effort before she was cumming hard. But after all the orgasms that Tara had put her through, Cassie wasn't about to let her off that easily.

So she just kept licking, and Tara kept cumming. And she deliberately rode her through not three, but five orgasms.

After the fifth orgasm, what Cassie did next surprised even herself. She sat up and grabbed Tara's hips, as if trying to roll her over. Tara complied with this gesture and rolled over onto her stomach.

Cassie took hold of both ass cheeks and spread them wide. Then she stuck her tongue out and began to lick Tara's rosebud.

This caused Tara to let out a very surprised gasp. She had never even considered her ass to be something that could be used for sex before. Her gasps were mixed with giggles as Cassie's tongue tickled her.

After about five minutes or so of this, Cassie finally stopped, and crawled back up, so that she was lying next to Tara again.

The two girls crawled into each other's arms and cuddled tightly. For quite a long time, this was all they did -- they just cuddled, kissed each other and whispered sweet nothings in each other's ears.

===

Cassie blearily opened her eyes, and looked around. It was still dark outside, and her alarm clock read 01:30 am. She was still naked, and wrapped tightly in Tara's arms. Her fingers felt very sticky, and there was a distinct taste of cum in her mouth. And she was a little sweaty. But she felt more content than she ever had before.

As she shifted a little, she felt Tara stir and open her eyes. Though tired, she smiled at her.

"Hey there, beautiful," she whispered. "What time is it?"

"It's half one in the morning," Cassie said. "I think we dozed off for a bit."

"Wow," Tara sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Did that really just happen?"

"Well, my pussy is a little sore, so that's at least some indicator."

"Mine too."

"So..." Cassie was a little nervous as she asked her next question. "What did you think?"

"I think that that was pretty conclusive. I am definitely into girls," Tara said. "In fact, I don't think I ever want to do anything with a guy now. How about you?"

"I'm pretty much on the same page as you," Cassie said. "I've never done anything with a guy before, and after that, I don't think I want to!"

The two girls giggled, and shared another kiss. Not a passionate snog, more a tender, lingering kiss.

"So... what happens now?" Tara asked. Her voice sounded a little shaky -- she hadn't been able to keep her own nerves out of her voice as she asked this question.

"Well, it's already very late at night. So I think we should probably get under the covers and go to sleep," Cassie said, yawning as she said this. "Do you have to be up early tomorrow?"

"No. I don't have anything planned..." Tara paused for a moment, then her eyes lit up. "Hold on... you said your mom was out for the weekend?"

"Until late next week. I think she said Thursday."

"Do you have any plans for the week?"

"No."

"Good!" Tara's grin was broadening. "Here's what I was thinking -- if I text my mum and tell her I'm staying at a friend's for a little while, how about we spend the next few days together?"

"Oh hell yeah!" Cassie felt her excitement build as she processed what Tara was asking. "That would be awesome! We could get to know each other better. And we could experiment -- try a bunch of things!"

"You're already speaking my language!" Tara grinned. She yawned herself. "But I think that's something for tomorrow. Shall we go to sleep?"

Cassie nodded, and smiled. The two climbed under the covers and cuddled up to each other. Before too long, they were asleep again, both with big grins plastered over their faces.

===

Cassie had thought at the time that those five days she spent with Tara were the best days of her life. And to be truthful, they were very stiff competition for that title. That first day, they had fingered each other, eaten each other out, licked each other's ass and shared more passionate kisses than they could count. And that second day, they had gone out and bought a strap-on, and a couple of vibrators and dildos. It had been quite a bit of money, but they had had a lot of fun getting them out and using them on each other.

That night, they had tried out as many sex positions as they could. And they'd even decided to try anal -- which Tara loved, but Cassie hadn't so much.

Even so, it was five days of utter bliss.

But they still didn't qualify as the best nights of Cassie's life.

Nope. That day came seven years later, as she stared into Tara's sparkling blue eyes, and said the two words she had been waiting so long to say.

"I do."

Neither girl had wanted a massive, expensive wedding. They had decided to go with a reasonably small affair with family and close friends. Friends they had built up as they'd gone backpacking together, gone to university, started work, and become adults.

None of the friends from that first night were there. Most of them had gone off on their own. The rest they had just drifted apart from. Even Sam, despite having been her friend for most of school, was a distant memory for Cassie.

In a way, Cassie couldn't help feeling a little sad. Because despite her reservations -- and discomfort -- that night, she couldn't deny that they had been right. That by getting her to play such a childish party game, they had inadvertently pushed her right into the arms of the girl who would become her soul mate.

Except they hadn't gotten seven minutes in Heaven. They had gotten seven years. And counting.


12