All Comments on 'Seven Shots'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

Hot damn, Bob! You still got the touch.

5+

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 4 years ago
Wife's Betrayal Sparks Cross Country Carnal Escapade from Proletarian Notms

JPB kept things moving and alluring female characters revolving. The main character bounced around as randomly as the ball inside the spinning roulette wheel. I didn't find transcendence in this story, but was definitely entertained.

I thank the author for sharing.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

That was great! Probably your best story so far.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

woodwardwoodwardabout 4 years ago

Thanks for another great story Bob.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 4 years ago

Hot Damn, Bob.

Great story. 5* all the way. Thanks for investing time to give pleasure to your readers. It was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
bUBER?

I picked up a girl and drove her where she wanted,,, and fucked her. Then I picked up another woman and drove her where she wanted,,, and fucked her too. Then I picked up another girl and drove her where she wanted,,, and fucked her....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of your best Bob.

Really excellent.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 4 years ago
What a wild adventure

Great road trip story - erotic and interesting. Well done.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 4 years ago
Talk abouit a lot of fucking!

I'll bet you were hard the entire time you were writing this story jpb (smile). 5* from me.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Classic JPB

Thanks Bob...don't always rate your newer stuff but this is a classic☺

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
gave it a 3

your father maybe an asshole but the fact his was willing to forgive the whore but no he dad goes to show how fucked up the family was. The mom was a slut also, she understood the wife. because bird of a feather flock together just like every slut he fucked. The single women are fine. they can fuck who they want. But all the married ones including his weak ass are nothing but cheating whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best work ever

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Always a treat

to read your stories about the Ann Arbor area. Villiage Inns everywhere.

And yes, you still have it, as someone said just recently

Best regards,

Wally

IrrumatioIrrumatioabout 4 years ago
A GREAT "Highway Song"!

This completely fulfills the assignment. Fun story.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

Every time I thought it was waffling, it shimmied into another fun time.

Another Bob done right.

Thx!!

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
How I dumped my cheating wife.

Or "How I fucked my way across America.

"

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502about 4 years ago
Standard Fare From This Writer

Having lived in Colorado for a number of years, I always like the Village Inn references. Too bad that there aren't any in San Diego. Minor quibble.

One actual grip I have about JPB's stories is that relationships always seem to be so fast tracked. Four months? Move in! Six months? Get engaged.

But you spin a good yarn and your dialogue is usually believable.

Keep writing them and I'll keep reading them. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love your work

Wish you wrote more!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 4 years ago

HOOWEE! What a ride! That was a nonstop roller coaster. Too bad about Sonia. Slut or not, she paid too high a price. Thanks. That was the most fun I’ve had all day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
sorry but u really needed a proof reader on this

having spell checker doesn't check to see if you used the right word

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You’re aging well.

Glad to see you can still get it up.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 4 years ago
Amazingly well done

loved the story would hope to have a sequal maybe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Always a good story Bob...

njlaurennjlaurenabout 4 years ago
Eh

So so story, just a bit too over the top,even for a jpb story

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
JPB

That was a real JPB story. A man done wrong by a cheating slut of a wife , father and brother. He takes off and finds a bunch of women done wrong by cheating men. He happily screws his way across the USA until he's back home facing down all his prolems. Wife is still a willing whore, but gives her life to save his , so he lives to find one of his road dogs has his twin children. A real good Highway Song from Bob.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

Awesome!!! .... pauline French comes along in chapter 2 i hope!!!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Shooting

A lot of shooting, but the wrong person died. Good, fun story with some seriously nasty stuff mixed in. Cheating wives, husbands, and a happy ending. JPB does it all.

johnadpjohnadpabout 4 years ago
Enjoyed It But Two Points

1. How come the ladies on the trip all shower at the end of a long driving day before coming to his bed in the motel rooms to fuck for the first time and each time he hadn't showered. Not very considerate of the MC.

2. So many of the female characters in the story don't give their ass to their boyfriends/husbands, but give it to the stranger (including his wife with the MC's brother, and all the women he has on the trip). I thought a woman giving her ass to a man was the ultimate sign that he is her true love!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Forest Gump

Forest Gump of getting strange.

Three Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
For a good time read...

Always a fun ride. Keep it up👍

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
sweet

after reading your stories, i must say this was your crowning glory!! good job!!

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Good Fun Read****

I love traveling stories with a good storylines all 5 of them!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
JUST PLAIN BOB RETAINS HIS 👑

As King of Variety.

And one of the best writers on Literotica

(when he wants to be. and finishes his stories).

Paul in Oklahoma

AngelCherysseAngelCherysseabout 4 years ago
That's my Bobby!

Whenever I'm having a bad day, he can always make it a little better - in a pure schadenfreude kind of way. If I'm having a good day, he can make it better still. Michigan's loss was Denver's gain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good old bob

Another great story no more to be said

DFWBeastDFWBeastabout 4 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks JPB for another fun story! Always enjoy your writing.

Killian

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 4 years ago
*****

There are actually hotels with 2 twin beds in a room?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Randi invitation or not, all things are not equal

Pardon me please. We all know the submissions on this site are pure fiction, often less so, but

So crucify me on the next, but being a non-US national, just clear my 1st world country grey matter on .. are all 1st world civilization relationships similar to US perceived JPB standards? Any recommendations on barristers to defend perceived assholes and lessor males of the species against JPB portrayals of us poor fools?

All 4 encounters with Maggie, Mary, Julia, and to a lessor extent Jess revolved around cheating and despicable actions of low life male partners.

Then the old hard-ridden and put away wet cliché "how could any man cheat/disrespect/cheat on such a beautiful and sexy/attractive/sensual/sexual dynamo/wonderwomanbody (although surely high maintenance) goddess" has become boring.

The answer is simple, for every beautiful, sexy, sensual, confident, gracious, picture perfect woman/goddess, there is someone out there in the world that is fed-up with her bullshit!

Oh well, for JPB that is just how it goes, cookie-cutter repeats.

Lastly, anal..? -5*

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07about 4 years ago
Outstanding!

I've always loved JPB stories. They're short, to the point, and when the story is over, it's OVER!

This is one of JPB's best. Thanks muchly!!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
Another great JPB story

to add to the list.

Nice job.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Sarah's car was broken down and Ray picked her up. Where was Ray's car? Did it break down too? Two breakdowns in an hour?

"she mounted me cowgirl and had two more orgasms before I got mine." - Did he finally come with her on top, or did he just forget to tell us about changing positions?

I stared at her for several seconds before saying "Karen's birthday party was seven months ago, and I've made a dozen trips since then."

"I did a count in my mind and said "More than a half dozen. I've made nine trips counting the one on Karen's birthday." - These two lines confuse me. Did he say both out loud, or just the first, thereby catching her in a lie?

"If she had survived I probably, no, almost certainly would have given our marriage another chance." - Before she was shot I thought he'd give her a roll in the hay, then walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Finally

Finally a JPB story with an ending. But the twin beds in hotels or motels???? Good story though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another JPB fantasy story

Overloaded with sex and all those partners popping up. killing off the wife and getting the kid pregnant as she was a virgin . I think you over did this theme ,repeatedly. You can do better than this.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyabout 4 years ago

This hit home because I've been the victim of family and even a best friend's betrayal, not adultery, but emotional and financial betrayal. I shined on my ex-best friend but I only have one familiy. I'll always be civil, but I'll never trust any of them again. I can't ignore my bias , so I can't be objective. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
JPB is the Louis L'Amour of Loving Wives

He cranks out incredibly readable material at a volume not matched by anyone.

Always a treat to see a new story from the master.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

I think he got two road atlases. Oh well. I like it, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gosh this story is so predictable and this Bob is a cuck

1* for this lame story.

This story is so predictable and nothing new......it is boring and non-sense.

Besides, it seems the author has some kind of cuck tendencies.

What a bad plot!

KP

JetskibumJetskibumabout 4 years ago

Not a cuck story. Those that have commented so just didn’t finish it. As for the story, there were way too many typos, autocorrect and grammatical errors for even a beginner.

trashmantxtrashmantxabout 4 years ago
JPB rides again

Thanks Bob loved it 5s

….. if your counting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
way too much

Man, I started out liking it but as this went on and the sluts started to pile up it was even too much fantasy for me.

First issue I had was this high and moral guy hooks up with a woman who just had a revenge fuck with a brother. So close to home that doesn't bug him? His brother just did his wife!

At the end he was going to keep her had she not died? He just made a point that why would he stay with a slut that wants so much more and was screwing his brother and father and customers!

I am glad she died. He gets the life insurance and gets rid of a slut/whore wife.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

Bravo, the story is really good! Nimbly told and your protagonist is a really great character! It was fun to read! Thank you!

WyldMTWyldMTabout 4 years ago
THE BEST...

Bob, Best story of yours I have read. Loved the progress and outcome. Keep writing; I'll keep reading. Thanks!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 4 years ago
Good tale and really good ending!

Five Stars, JPB ... you earned them this time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

UGH what is it with writers on this site not knowing where the fucking hymen is? And he is a sex god? Fuck that, the wife cheated on a sex god?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Another JPB Special

Loved it. Pure fantasy, but FANFUCKINGTASKIC! I really like Bob's matter of act no nonsense style. A 5 Star Rating.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 4 years ago
IMO

The only thing that put me off in the entire story was when he said he would have surely taken the whore back.

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
JPB you are HOF on Lit

Enjoyed your story!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Yeah

That was one helluva road trip

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Thanks

Glad he ended up w Maggie

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Can I get a road trip like that! Where do I sign up.

Good story enjoyed except Sonia's bullshit.

Don't believe story. She cheated pure and simple.

And kept cheating. Step in front of bullet no

If tripped or something OK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sure what the hell why not.

Glad you enjoy this so much. Its nice to have a decent interesting story that says and means mostly nothing. Its kind of like cotton candy, sweet, but no substance. Volume, but no mass.

Couldn't even remember who Maggie was. Was she the virgin, that found out she loved sex, including getting fucked in the ass? And she told him she hadn't fucked anyone in almost a year, over a year, and that he was the father of twins? No wonder Sonia fucked him over so easily and for so long. This guy is totally out of touch when it comes to relationships and women. At least he knows how to run a business, and how to shoot. Hope he enjoys learning how to change diapers. He already knows how to enjoy sloppy seconds. At least the diaper changing will eventually end.

Thanks for the effort. You and Sonia have one thing in common, quantity.

DDAY55DDAY55about 4 years ago
Burial

Good story. I liked the part about pissing on his father's coffin. In fact when I read Anderson's sequel to the story about McTavish I remembered thinking that Brian should have done that very same thing at McTavish's funeral in front of the the whole clan.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
Seven Shots was a wild one

It was six years ago you submitted _A Family Affair,_ another father and brother shags the wife story. This one turned out to be a real opus. It was rather long, but things happened rather quickly, so it didn't bore anyone.

You have so many submittals it will take some time to wade thru them. Then there all the other authors that wrote sequels to some of them. Whew! Quite a daunting task!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Now THAT was a road trip!

Reminds me of the days back in the late 60's when you could hitch hike around the country. But knocking up an 18 year old with twins??? Not any man's dream - more like a nightmare. The one thing that wasn't clear at the end? Was he going to talk to her, move down there and take responsibility or bring her home with him? Inquiring minds want to know. A wild ride Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yo, mon, ya rang my bell

Five fat Spliffs from me, mon

Thumbs’ar up

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
Love these get even stories

The cheaters deserve everything they get. With all the STDs around they prove they have no consideration for their family whatever. Good story great ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Almost Finished

Great story. Almost finished , but just short. Would have been a 5.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Wow, he literally fucked his way through half the country. Nice storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quite good

Nice twist at the end. Well done

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 3 years ago

What an adventure something a man can only dream of. This guy had a problem at home and fell into it with a number of different women that was a way to get even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

An adolescent road trip written by an adolescent who is beloved by his adolescent fans. 4.6? Really? He has written 800+ stories are are all basically variations on a juvenile and at times racist theme.

moralcompassmoralcompassover 3 years ago

To Mr or Mrs Anonymous of three days ago who can't even write two sentences without unnecessarily duplicating a word.

Until you are man or woman enough to make comments without hiding behind anonymity shut the fuck-up

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago

Silly story. Too many women that could not wait to be with him. The idea he would take wife back after her cheating is not believable.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I think I'll skip reading anything by this "author", while they tend to start off good, they really turn so stupid that its impossible to read it easily with my eyes rolled up into my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice idea

But I really think you'd put more effort in quality. Still good entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@ Anonymous 10/30/20...

First, if you dislike Bob’s stories so much, there’s a cure for that; stop reading them! Second, how long does it take to write 800+ stories? It takes a goodly amount of time. Years and years in fact. Years and years ago there was no Literotica or anything like that. There were bulletin boards that would allow authors to post stories, but usually had rules about what type of stories they allowed (incest, interracial, swinging, bdsm, whatever). Those stories have been moved here. Third, you should know that Bob writes exclusively for his target audience - himself. Since he seems to be satisfying his target audience, he’s not likely to change at this late date.

At this point, you have a decision to make. Knowing what you now know, you can either continue reading his stories or you can stop. I’m pretty sure Bob won’t give a damn one way or the other. I do however have one small request. If you keep reading, please don’t whine about all the problems with his stories. That just annoys everybody else.

Thank you and do have a super sparkley day.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Damn, talk about making lemonade out of lemons...he drives around the country and manages to find a hot sexy insatiable woman at every stop. Without any pressure he gets them to fall into bed with him and screw his brains out. My god we have just been introduced to St. Bob. I think this is one of your best stories. Thanks.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

Bob has the talent to write a fine story, I just wish most had this level of quality

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Best story my foot. You pointed the main flaw. JPB stories are always full of women throwing themselves at his main character as flies on a flypaper. You have to be real stupid to believe that, it comes from JPB fantasy, or should we say better out of his behind. And a regular stereotype about a woman that becomes complete slave to gangbangs. Another nonsense from writer of absurdities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bob just cannot finish a story. This was a great though wandering tale that read very well, but the ending??? Still a four but it was a 5 in progress

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where the end of the story? Dam. It was pretty good until it stopped with no ending! Half a story gets half a score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of Bob's greatest hits.

Thanks Bob

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Typical nasty, cheating wife in a pretty good JPB story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jeez, and I thought my family was screwed up. When it comes to his dad and his brother both with his wife, I have to agree with the two girls. He just shoulda killed them both. Of course then he wouldn’t have gotten to travel all over the country, screwing every woman (and a girl or two) he met. And making babies. Pretty damn good story JPB.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Another different take on the same story he always writes. Ok there were a xouple that werent really bad but the more I read the more it becomes clear he's a fragile white male conservative with anger issues.

Stop me if Im wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The TOP of cuck fiction ... father and brother fuckibg ur wife ... what astupid crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally, bob wrote something that I expected to continue onward. But “feel good” Bob rarely raises his head. Grateful for this one; sad that David was not left a cripple. Decent excision with father, but he should have an excised dick as well.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

Another "Best of JPB"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whenever you read a LITEROTICA story you WILL likely FIND some mindless CUCK either taking back some ridiculous SLUT of a wife / girlfriend who has recently fucked, at least, some half a dozen random guys…..and proclaimed how much she loved it, how it was the very best sex of her life and how it was MUCH BETTER SEX THAN ANYTHING THE HUSBAND EVER DID FOR HER…….or seriously considering taking her back. I swear every single one of these writers biggest ambition in their lives is to hold the towel for their slut wife as she is being made air-tight by some three random dicks she has picked up.

Guys, the IDEA is to find a hot women, fuck the hell out of her as often as possible …..and make CERTAIN she is the kind of woman that doesn’t let another guy get anywhere near her ……ever…..without his clothes or her clothes off…..and keeps his hands off her. That is what a guy does, that is what he wants.Try and remember that. Normal Guys don’t like eating other guys cum nor getting their cum on his dick. Write some stories that reflect that concept R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A knight in shining armor for all the girls in trouble in America.

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 1 year ago

This story needs a pt2

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

Only a boomer could write such an entirely unbelievable story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As many females as he “had relations” with, it was bound to happen. Surprised one pair of twins (is that redundant?) is all he produced on his road trip.

Very nice story, Bob. Pay no attention to the mindless babbling of angelryder or r.h., there’s no proof either of them is a real person or that they can even read.

Certainly a Five Star effort. Thanks, JPB.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lame blackmail. Seriously? Dave asks her to keep quiet and bit tell his wife and his brother, but he blackmails her with photos while she is drugged out. The photos her FIL took. Seriously? Makes zero sense. Instead we find she craves anal, a JPB staple in stories, and screws her brother-in-law and FIL plus other men, another nine times prior to discovery. What happened to her while drugged, irrespective of her enjoying it when she became conscious, was in NO way her fault. But her instant addiction to continuing double penetration with the two men who raped her after she was drugged is just pure lunacy. Women despise rape unless they have serious mental problems. An addiction to "quantity" is not a justifiable or believable mental health problem. Whatever. Uggh.

miket0422miket042210 months ago

Damn, I know Sonia screwed up but, did she really deserve to die? But, Dave and his Dad are still alive?

What did Sonia do to piss off JPB that he had to kill her off?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Weakest blackmail ever. And an instant addiction to anal sex, which she could get from her husband, or if it is dp she craves, her husband and a dildo. Just lame. Not surprised he got someone pregnant. Apparently no one uses birth control. Sonia was a head case. That is true of any woman who is raped and liked it and especially of a wife who was raped by family and never tells her husband. Sickening. Sad that she died. She was just a plot device. Meh whatever.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Meh should have been tagged as nonconsent/reluctance. At least the first time she was undeniably raped. And then suddenly addicted to double penetration with her rapists, who happen to be her FIL and brother-in-law. Yeah that isn't messed up. She has serious psychological problems. And yet she is the one who does. Ugggh. Not one of the author's finest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories