Seven Shots

Story Info
She freed him for his own adventure.
17.4k words
4.56
60.9k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got seven shots before they noticed me. David jumped off the bed yelling "Give me that fucking camera." I pulled the 1911A1 that was tucked in my pants behind me and pointed it at him. He stopped, sneered and said, "You don't have the balls."

I pointed the automatic at his left knee and pulled the trigger. He fell screaming to the floor.

"Jesus Christ" my father said. "You shot your own brother?"

"The only reason I'm not going to shoot you is because I don't want to deprive mom of the pleasure of cutting your dick off."

Sonia, my wife of nine years, was clutching a pillow to her chest and crying "Don't kill me; please don't kill me.

I ignored her and told my father, "I don't know which pisses me off more. You fucking my wife or you having your dick in her ass, which is something she would never let me do. Needless to say, I resign. You'll need to change the sign on the building from Dawson and Sons to Dawson and Son. Then again, maybe just Dawson's if asshole there bleeds out. I don't see anyone hurrying to call 911 to get him help."

I turned to leave, and he said, "Where are you going?"

"Over to your place to share my pictures with Mom."

"Wait, Bobby; we need to talk."

"You may feel the need to talk, but I feel absolutely no need to listen."

As I walked out the front door he was yelling "God damn it, Bobby; talk to me."

I ignored him and as I walked to my car I used the 1911 to take out his right side front and rear tires. Didn't want him racing to beat me to Mom. I drove two blocks and then pulled over to the curb and called my mom. I would rather have given her the pictures to her in person, but when 911 was called for David, the cops would become involved and they would most likely be told I could be found at my parents' place.

When she answered I told her I was emailing her some photos and she needed to see them before Dad got home. She had questions and I told her I would call her later. I checked my watch and saw I still had an hour before the bank closed. As I drove over to the bank, I thought about what had just happened.

I'd returned a day early from a business trip and found my father's car parked in my driveway. I didn't think anything of it, because I've always asked him to check on Sonia when I was gone to make sure she was all right and see if she needed anything. Of course, when I asked that he see if she needed anything, I hadn't meant cock.

Anyway, as soon as I was in the front door, what I heard coming from the bedroom told me what was going on up there. I went into the den, opened the bottom desk drawer, took out the lock box, unlocked it, took out the .45 and tucked it behind my belt in case I might need it. I got my phone out, turned on the camera and walked to the bedroom.

Sonia was on her knees sucking David's cock while my father was fucking her ass. I finally understood why I was the only son who got sent out of town on business and David always stayed home.

When I got to the bank I closed out all our accounts and cashed the six certificates of deposit that were in the safe deposit box. When I left the bank I had just a bit over eighteen thousand dollars. I drove across town to the bank where the company had its accounts and to which I was a signatory. I pulled out fifteen thousand. I considered it to be severance pay, although some might call it embezzlement, but I was going to sweat embezzlement when I was, no doubt, already wanted for assault with a deadly weapon?"

My last call before getting out of town was to David's wife, Cindy. I got her just as she was leaving the house to go to the hospital to see David. As soon as he heard my voice she said:

"Bob? What the hell is going on? Your dad just called and said you shot Dave."

"I came home from a business trip and caught him fucking Sonia. I took pictures and when he tried to get the camera from me, I shot him in the leg. I'm sending the pictures to your email. Sorry you had to find out, but I felt you needed to know. Take care sweetie. Bye."

I hung up, and five minutes later I went by the city limit sign and headed west. About five miles down the road, I pulled over and parked. I didn't know if my phone could be tracked, so to be on the safe side I took out the battery. I could have just thrown it away, I supposed, but I didn't want to lose the photos. I'd buy a throwaway later.

I pulled away from the shoulder and proceeded to put as many miles between me and Michigan as I could.

*****

Two days driving put me in Colorado. I checked into a motel just a little outside Denver, and out of curiosity I called home on the Tracfone I'd bought at a Walmart in Kansas. It was four in the afternoon so my father, if my mom hadn't killed him, would still be at work. She answered on the third ring.

"Hello"

"Hi, Mom."

"Bob? Where are you?"

I felt a little bit of misdirection was in order, since the cops were probably looking for me, so I said:

"Almost to New York."

"Why in the world are you going to New York?"

"Trying to put as much distance between me, Sonia, David and Dad as I can."

"Did you have to shoot David? He will never be able to walk right again."

"He's lucky I didn't kill him. I felt I needed to let Cindy have that pleasure."

"She didn't kill him, but she did kick him out of their house. That was mean of you, sending those pictures."

"Wasn't mean of me. I figured she should know she was married to an asshole. Same reason I sent them to you."

"A wasted effort on your part. I already knew he was an asshole. I knew he occasionally strayed, but I overlooked it to keep the family together. But Sonia? I just could not overlook that. I kicked him out and saw an attorney to file for divorce the next day. You need to turn around and come back. I'm going to end up with the business and I'm going to need your help in running it."

"How do you figure that?"

"It was my inheritance from my father that was used to set up the business. My attorney tells me I'll end up with sixty to sixty-five percent of it, and that will give me control. I'm going to need you."

"You going to run it as Dawson and Sons or as Dawson and Son with the son being me?"

"Don't be that way, Bob. Dave is my son, just as you are."

"That means that he will be there and that means I won't. If I'm around him I'm going to want to hurt him."

"You need to call Sonia. She needs to talk to you."

"But I don't want to talk to her, so I'll pass."

"You might as well resign yourself to do it. Counseling is almost always ordered in a divorce, and you will have to talk to her then."

"What divorce? I just walked away from her. I'm not going to waste money on an attorney. Someday the slut will want to be free again, so let her get the divorce and pay for it."

"Really, Bob; do you have to call her bad names?"

"Why not? It is what she is. What else would you call a married woman having sex with two men on the bed that her husband bought? Slut is the mildest of the things I could call her. I just called to let you know I'm okay and I'll try to do it at least once a week. Talk to you later. Love you. Bye."

Nothing was said about the fifteen thousand I'd taken out of the company's account, so I guessed they hadn't noticed it yet.

*****

I spent a week in Denver checking the place out, but while it was nice and I did feel a bit of a pull rom the mountains, I decided it was too soon to settle in at one place. I needed to keep moving to make it harder for them to find me.

I stopped in Castle Rock and had lunch in a place called Tricocci's, and while there I called Mom to check in and let her know I was okay. I got no answer, and on a whim I called the business.

"Good morning. Thank you for calling Dawson and Sons. How may I direct your call?"

"Morning, Glenda. Is my mom there?"

"Bobby? Where the hell are you? This place is falling part. You need to get your butt back here."

"Don't think so. My mom there?"

"I'll put you through."

"Bob?"

"Morning, Mom."

"How is New York?"

"Behind me. I didn't much like the place. I'm in Georgia right now. A little place called Dawson. I'm having breakfast in a nice little restaurant called the Town and Country. I'm seriously thinking of settling in here."

"You need to come home."

"I don't think so. I'm going to need time to get over what happened. If I were to come back now, I'm not sure I wouldn't kill my father and brother if I found myself anywhere around them. I'm going to need a while before I even start thinking about coming back."

"Would you at least call Sonia and talk with her? I'm really worried about her. She is a mess right now."

"It's a mess of her own making. She can clean it up herself."

"I'm serious here, Bob. I'm afraid she might do something to hurt herself."

"Like what? Suicide?"

"I wouldn't say that's out of the question."

"Well from my standpoint it would be cheaper and faster than a divorce."

"That's cold."

"Cold? Try coming home from a business trip and finding your wife in bed with two men and doing things with them that he would never do with you. She's damned lucky I didn't shoot her after I shot David. She is dead to me, and I would appreciate it if you would never mention her name to me again."

"I didn't raise..."

"Mom! Have you already forgotten who those two men she was screwing were? Call you later." I disconnected and almost threw the phone against the wall. I just could not believe that given the circumstances she would be pushing me at Sonia.

*****

I pulled out of Castle Rock and headed south on I-25. I still had no idea where I was going, but then just going was good enough for the time being.

About two, I stopped at a truck stop to fuel up and get a bite to eat. I gassed up and then parked toward the back of the lot. Before I could get out of the car there was a 'tap tap' on the window and I looked over and saw a girl standing there. I rolled the window down and asked "Yes?"

She looked right and then left, but wouldn't look me in the face. I got the sense she wanted to say something but couldn't quite bring herself to say it. While I was waiting for her to speak, I was looking at her and what I saw was a very good-looking young woman, somewhere in her early twenties. She dug deep in herself and found what she needed to make her speak.

"This is hard on me mister, but I'm hungry. I haven't eaten in two days and I'm hurting. I'll give you a blow job for twenty bucks so I can buy some food."

One thing was clear to me. She wasn't a pro, not if all she wanted was twenty for a blowjob. I hit the button to roll the window up and I thought I saw despair in her face as she probably thought the window going up was my turning her down. I got out of the car, locked it and said:

"Come on. Let's go inside and get you fed."

I offered her my hand and after some hesitation she took it and I said, "I'm Bob, and you are?"

"Maggie. Maggie Toman."

Nothing else was said until we were inside and in a booth, sitting opposite each other.

"I know it isn't any of my business, but what, pray tell, has Maggie Toman in a truck stop trying to scrounge up a meal?"

Before she could say anything the waitress was there to take our order, and Maggie asked for a burger and fries.

"That's not a meal. It will take the edge off, but you will be hungry again in a couple of hours. Bring us both the eight-ounce sirloin dinner."

When she was gone, I again asked Maggie for her story. She was hesitant, but I finally pulled it out of her. She was running away from an abusive stepfather and a drunken mother. Her stepfather made no secret of the fact that he intended to fuck her, and her mother was always too drunk or drugged up to care, so one night after Mom and the stepdad had fallen asleep, she had taken all the money out of her stepdad's wallet and her mother's purse and had taken off.

She had a sister in Houston, so with only the clothes on her back and the money she had taken, she bought a bus ticket to Denver, intending to take Amtrak from Denver to Houston. She fell asleep on the bus and didn't wake up until she got to Denver. Once awake, she found her purse gone. Someone had stolen it and had got off the bus before the driver noticed her and woke her up. She decided that she was going to have to hitchhike to Houston.

When she finished, I asked her why he kept saying he was going to do it and didn't just go ahead and do it?"

"He would have gone to jail for having sex with a minor.'

"A minor? How old are you?"

"I turned eighteen the day I ran."

"Eighteen? I was thinking you were twenty-two or three. Why didn't you just tell him to leave you alone or you would call the police?"

"I did and he just laughed. He said it would have been a 'he said, she said' situation, and my mother would back him because if she didn't, he would stop buying drugs for her. I didn't know if she would or wouldn't, but I wasn't going to take the gamble."

Our meals came and we ate in silence. She passed on dessert and she said, "We need to go to your car and get my part of the deal out of the way so I can get back to hitchhiking."

While I was eating, I was thinking of her plight, and I came to a decision. I wasn't going anywhere in particular. I was just driving to put distance between me and what had happened at home. I left a tip for the waitress, paid the cashier and we headed for my car. I opened the door for her and then went around and got in on my side and when the door closed she said, "I don't know if I will be any good at this, because I've never done it before."

"No matter. This is your lucky day. You picked the right guy to approach. I won't take advantage of the situation. If I did I would feel like a creep, so your first bit of luck is that I'm not going to take you up on your offer. Your second bit of luck is I'm on my way to Houston, so you already have your ride. Fasten your seat belt." I started the car.

I'd heard stories about hitchhikers and how they sometimes hijacked their rides, but I wasn't worried about taking off with Maggie. If I was wrong about her being fairly young and innocent and she pulled a knife on me or something, the 1911 was in the door pocket and all I'd have to do was drop my left hand and pull it.

I drove until eight and then I stopped at a truck stop for gas. I asked Maggie if she was hungry and she said she was so we went inside to get a bite to eat. As we waited for our meal something occurred to me.

"Does your sister know you are coming?"

"No. I was going to call her when I got to Denver, but my phone was in my purse."

I took my phone out of the pouch on my belt and handed it to her. "Give her a call," To give Maggie some privacy, I went to the bathroom and then browsed the stop part of the place and on a whim, I bought a road atlas. By the time I got back to the table, the food was there and Maggie had finished her call.

As I sat down, I asked, "Everything okay?"

"She's excited to see me. She told me Mom had called her and asked if she'd heard from me. She told me Mom actually sounded sober for a change. She told Cathy heard if she from me to have me call her."

I pointed at the phone lying on the table and said, "Go ahead."

"I'm not ready yet. Maybe in a couple of days."

Once back on the road Maggie said, "You know my story. What's yours?"

I told her.

"Your father and your brother? And you didn't kill them? What did your wife say?"

"Didn't ask. Just took off."

"Maybe she was being forced or maybe even blackmailed."

"She wasn't forced. I could tell that much from her behavior while I was taking pictures, and if she was being blackmailed over something, she could have told me and we would have worked it out."

"I still think you should know why."

"Maybe someday, but I'm nowhere near ready, right now."

I stopped at a Days Inn and I was going to get two rooms, but Maggie said she didn't want to be in a room alone, so I got a room with twin beds. In the room she said she needed a shower, so while she went and did that I stripped and got into bed. When she came out of the bathroom, she looked at the other bed and then turned and got in bed with me.

I slept naked, and while she might have felt the need to be close to someone, I wasn't all that sure that the someone should be me. I didn't think it was a good idea at all.

"The other bed is for you."

"I don't want to be there. I want to be right where I am."

She touched me and her hand started to move down my body. I grabbed her wrist and said "No!"

"But I want to. I owe you."

"No, you don't. I will not take advantage of you. You were hurting and desperate when you made that offer. I was glad to be able to help."

"I'm not doing it to pay a debt. I want to do it to thank you for being so nice to me. I want to do it because I want to do it. Is that okay?"

I'm not a saint and she was a sexy looking girl, and I damned sure didn't owe Sonia fidelity anymore, so I let go of Maggie's wrist. She took that as my acceptance and her hand continued down my body until she reached me cock. Again, I'm no saint and my cock was hard when her hand got there.

She pushed down the covers and scooted down to where she could take me in her mouth and said, "I've never done this before, but I've seen it done on porn videos. If I'm doing something wrong, tell me."

She looked at it, stroked it a couple of times and then licked it like a lollipop. She looked up at me, and then she took it in her mouth. Considering it was her first, it wasn't bad. I did have to caution her about dragging her teeth on it, but other than that it was a very good first effort.

Normally, when I was ready squirt, I would let Sonia know so she could make the choice as to w

Either she wanted to swallow or not, but I decided not to tell Maggie. It was mean of me and I knew it, but I honestly believed I was doing her a favor in the long run. If she gave complete blowjobs, she would make any future boyfriends want to keep her around forever. I did, however, give her an opportunity to choose.

Knowing it was her first time and she didn't know any better I said, "When I come, just let it fill your mouth full and then swallow. After that, lick me clean."

At that point she could have pulled off is she didn't like the idea, but all she did was look up and me and nod okay. When I shot, she did just what I told her.

After she cleaned me off I spun around and said, "My turn."

I pushed her legs apart and my mouth was on the way to her pussy as she was saying, "What? What are you doing? Wait... Don't..."

I ignored her, slid my hands under her ass and pulled her to me. She tried to push me away, but as soon as my lips captured the little man in the boat, all resistance stooped. Using mouth and fingers, I was able to get her off twice before I stopped. She looked up at me with wonder on her face.

"I never knew. I read about it, but I never knew."

I settled in next to her and she snuggled into me and we fell asleep.

I woke up with Maggie's mouth on my cock. After what happened the previous evening, I saw no sense in pushing her away. I closed my eyes an enjoyed the sensation. It took a second or two for me to realize she had stopped, and when I opened my eyes it was to see her swinging over me and lowering herself down toward my erection which she was guiding toward her opening. For one brief—very brief—instant, I was going to push her away, but didn't. She was old enough to know what she wanted and old enough to do it, so let her.

She guided me into her and immediately, I hit a barrier and wouldn't go any farther. I suddenly realized it was her hymen. She was a virgin! At the same instant I went to push her off me, she drove herself down hard. I heard a sharp intake of breath and I could see the pain on her face.