Seven Sunny Sunsets Ch. 01: Prologue

Story Info
An affluent young futanari has two weeks to find a wife.
1.9k words
4.6
13.3k
40

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note: I posted this story years ago under an old pen name and I've decided to revisit this. While many readers seemed to enjoy the ride, it also seemed to be a common consensus that the ending SUCKED. So I've rewritten the guts of now that I have a better idea of what I'm doing. Thanks for giving it another shot.***

Prologue - Blue Monday

"Monday," My graveled voice groaned into the pillow. Who in the world likes Monday? Yet, I always seem to enjoy the most pleasant dreams on that first morning of the week. By the third punch of the snooze button, however, the memories are so foggy I can barely remember them. Yet the firm evidence of my arousal remained. I had my way with someone; A teacher—a cheerleader—perhaps a tennis player. It never mattered who. All that mattered now was at 6am. The alarm blared again, and I was debating with myself between going back to bed or finishing myself off manually and soiling my sheets.

I rolled over with a moan, firm buttocks bracing me as I glided my little fist between my delicate thighs and gave a soft squeeze. A smile flexed away my early morning grimace as the flesh I fondled began to pulse in reaction. "Ah!" I folded my legs and clamped them shut. My heart throbbed as I stroked myself—maybe Monday wasn't going to be so horrible after all.

"SUNNY!" the unmistakable shrill of Emmy, the housekeeper, wilted my pleasure. "SCHOOL!"

"I hate Mondays," I growled under my breath as I buried my face into my long blonde hair.

I'm probably getting ahead of myself—I'll start over while I get ready for school. My name is Sunny Skye—isn't that horrible? I'm neither a professional wrestling valet nor a burlesque dancer. It also makes me seem perkier than I really am, even if I'm the cheer team captain at my high school. Wait a minute—scratch what I said before. My name is PERFECT.

Speaking of perfect, so is my future. My 19th birthday is in exactly two weeks. Two Mondays from now, I'll inherit the prestigious Cloudy Skyes Candy Company. At 65 years, it's one of the oldest businesses around, and sorta an institution here in Pom City. Personally, I'm pretty stoked to be the 5th generation of the Skye family to hold the reins of the million-dollar business.

I paced through the Skye mansion's foyer that morning and had to cover my face as those horrid ultraviolet rays pierced through the sun-lit glass ceiling. Despite the alliteration, I actually hated my first name—,, especially on Monday. Sweat beaded on my brow instantly as the sun-scorched my delicate scalp. Through this terrible inconvenience, I stepped lightly. My school uniform's pleated skirt made audible swishing sounds as I scurried to the Towncar.

"Thank you, Manfred." I murmured as our family driver held the door ajar for me. Since I was born, he's a gentle, kind, older man who had served and kept the Skye family's confidence. That may seem like an easy task, but we are no ordinary family.

I slid into the backseat and fanned my thighs. An uneasy sigh drained from my lungs. The morning's severe lack of privacy had taken its toll. I laid my hand over the controls on the door with a delicate motion until the tinted window between driver and passenger whirred up and closed.

I knew Manfred wouldn't take it personally. That's why I love him. I slung down my bag and spread my legs on the spacious floor. The car slowly rolled from the driveway past the decadent estates of our neighbors. They were philanthropists, politicians, and industry pillars—the tangible representation of keeping up with the Joneses. It would all be my destiny—very soon. I was to be a pillar of the community, rigid and firm. Another uneasy sigh rattled my tiny frame. To be truthful, sometimes I thought it would all too much to bear by myself.

I guess that's why my parents added "Sunny's Sunset Clause" to their will. I think it was a failsafe in case I was ever orphaned like I was. Hold on. I haven't mentioned the clause yet? God, this really IS Monday. Don't worry; I'll get to that later.

The clanking and booming outside the window jerked me from my parental daydream. Construction and traffic horns told me we had made it to the city. This route we traveled daily, a full 30 arduous minutes out of our way. It was usually worth it-especially Today.

Her frumpy curves caught my eye at the car edged the curb. She awkwardly stumbled inside, carefully keeping her thick legs pressed together when her uniform skirt made its usual ride up her ass. I giggled as she pulled the fabric back down again. I don't know why she always insists on being so modest.

"Good morning, Miss Skye." Chirped Miss Cassidy Black as she settled her ample body next to me on the plush seat. My most trusted assistant and confidant pushed her dark-rimmed glasses back up on her pale cheerful face. "Did you have a good weekend?" She swung her backpack to the floor before slamming the car door.

"Good weekend," I confirmed as I unbuckled my skirt. "Bad Monday." I crept my skirt down around my shapely hips. "As usual, I was unable to afford myself some personal time this morning." A chill from the car's AC raced down my bare legs as my blonde pubes were exposed to the brisk air.

Cassidy's chubby face glowed a vivid bright red as she nodded with straight flushed lips. Her fingers were about to buckle the seatbelt before she let the strap retract. She knew she wouldn't be needed any restraints other than me. "I was anticipating such a morning for you, Miss Skye." Cassiday rose to her knees and hovered over me as her voice dropped to a husky octave. "How would you like me today?"

I flashed a Cheshire-sized grin for the first time that day. "On your side, if you don't mind." My heart pounded. I was a kid in a candy store as I watched Miss Black recline and hike up her skirt. Sweet! Her plump loins glistened with excitement. She was always so prepared ... smooth, pantyless, and freshly shaven.

I couldn't hold back anymore. My skirt dropped to the floor as I stroked my throbbing erection-my glorious futanari cock. My blood swirled and boiled as I laid my full weight on Cassidy's body—no more chills as I pushed my pulsing member into my friend. A satisfying moan gurgled from deep within my throat as her warmth wrapped about me.

Cassidy grunted on impact. She cocked back one of her meaty legs, wincing as I penetrated her. With shut eyes and pursed lips, Miss Black took each thrust and even pushed back with lustful conviction. She dug her nails into the soft leather of the backseat each instance I slammed into her deeper. Each lunge sent my swollen family jewels slapping against her doughy inner thigh. I could feel every blubbery jiggle through my own muscular legs.

Soon, Cassidy's grunts became groans. As the liquid evidence of her excitement coated my flesh, her throaty moans became high-pitched yelps— screams. She was losing control—slowly but surely. I would have noticed sooner if not for my own panting. Good on Manfred not running off the road despite the distracting carnal symphony playing behind him! I rolled my lover onto her belly and continued my assault. Now my powerful hips were free to slap against her ass with a steady rhythm.

"Miss. Skye. MISS. SKYE!" Cassidy's voice climbed higher after each attempt of broken speech. The way her tightness graduated from caress on my shaft to a violent spasm, I knew my assistant came. Cassidy quivered in my arms. She squeezed her thighs together as the tremor worked down her body-until her clunky brown oxford shoes slipped from her feet. I turned back to watch her cute toes curl and flex in ecstasy. Those wiggling Lil' piggies always sent a tingle to my loins. I wasted no time in quickening my thrusts. As her climax subsided, I grabbed two handfuls of her chunky globes. I spread her cheeks wide, and to my eyes' delight, examined her sopping hole was oozing with her cum. Thick strings of her schoolgirl jism connected the sides of her pussy like telephone lines.

"Oh. God. You. Slut." I hissed, slowing my thrusts to an excruciatingly slow grind. "I know you feel my cock twitching inside you."

"mmhmm..." Cassidy murmured, burying her screams in the seat.

"You're—" My breathing was so erratic I got light-headed. "You're already so messy that you shouldn't mind if I—ah! AH! FUCK!" I meant to announce my orgasm—really, I did. But the seed boiled up my shaft so quickly it couldn't be helped. I slammed into Cass's body with finality and let the first few ropes of my purebred cream squirt inside her quivering pink folds. Then I ripped my cock out and jerked it toward her well-fucked opening. My body stiffened as jet after jet of my cum glazed her slit—the next weaker shots covered her thighs—until gobs of my baby batter dripped from her legs to either side of her crotch. I drooled and smiled at my handiwork-the yellowish-white glazings dripped down her skin with varying consistency. She was a complete fucking mess, inside and out. "Manfred," I panted as I cracked the window slightly. "How long until we reach school?" I squeezed the last gobs of cum from my cock onto Cassidy's soft foot.

"About 10 minutes, Miss Skye." He announced in monotone. How could he be so calm?!?

"Perfect..." I sighed. "Thank you. Plenty of time to recover, Miss Black." I rubbed Cassidy's ample calves until she came to. She accepted the towel I passed her and glided my cummies off her porcelain skin.

"Was that really such a good idea?" Cassidy asked with concern. Once she decided her pussy was clean enough, she reached into her bag, pulling out her tablet. "Your clause week starts today."

"I know. I know." I rolled my eyes and fixed my skirt. "Don't worry about me, there's plenty more where that came from."

"I'm aware," Cassidy smirked. "But Monday is most important." She tapped the glass screen a few times. "Today's date with Sara will set the pace for the week. Plus," She paused as she hiked up her skirt. "I know she's your favorite."

I grinned because I knew Cass was right. Sara was my favorite by far. I have many girlfriends. Seven total—one for every day of the week. Though it sounds crazy, it's actually the perfect position for "Sunny's Sunset Clause." (See? I told you I'd get back to it).

My parents died when I was very young, but it's less tragic than it sounds. I don't remember them at all. My 'handlers' informed me that mom and dad were both killed when their private plane crashed into the Pacific Ocean when I was of proper age.

Meanwhile, proxies have run the business for over a decade, waiting for me to age. I'm the sole beneficiary, but there's one peculiar caveat; I have to be married by the time I turn 19. The Skye heiress must be a reliable, intelligent partner to help her make decisions. They should also be prepared to have plenty of sex ... this cock of mine can be VERY distracting if I don't take care of it regularly. Cass knows that more than anyone. If I'm not married before midnight on my birthday, the proxies will continue company operations until 30 ... I might as well be 100 by then!

So here I go—seven dates and seven nights with seven sexy suitors. Then I'll make a decision that will change our lives forever. No big deal, right? Right...