Seven Sunny Sunsets Ch. 02: Monday

Story Info
An affluent young futanari has two weeks to find a wife.
3.2k words
4.37
7.8k
14
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blue Monday

Shooting a load always rejuvenated me—even on a Monday. I unleashed a satisfied sigh as an orgasmic aftershock wiggled its way up my spine. As the car came to a full stop, I glided through the door with a rejuvenated. Cassidy came soon after, meek and reserved as usual. She was far from the howling minx that had ground herself on my cock, not 10 minutes ago. I giggled to myself at the contrast. "See you tomorrow morning, Miss Black." I parted with a wink and nodded over my shoulder. I skipped towards the Mathematics building-calculus awaited.

Small, exclusive, and expensive, Pom City Academy was desirable for parents looking for an elite school. There was a good reason that each of us attended the prestigious all-girls think tank.

Brushed gray cobblestone roads cut through the perfectly manicured green sea connecting the campus's polished brick structures. Each represented a different academic discipline. I often mused on how none of the school's 100ish attendants appreciated just how beautiful a bubble in which we operated. "How lucky we are.." I whispered through a smile as I listened to my lecture. Class sizes remained small, and the desks were often placed in circles that gave me plenty of opportunities to ogle the many beautiful students. Some were friends, other friends with benefits. Then there was another column for girls I'd like to add to either list. I was always ready for some networking.

After class, I boarded the fire escape stairs across from the classroom. A tingle crept into my tummy and grew stronger with each step ascended. My first date was about to begin.

Sara Lynn Hart was lightning in a bottle, with the gift to electrify anyone around her. Loaded in more ways than one, she was a future third-generation banker and head of her family's investment firm. But despite her golden parachute, she opted to spend her time either inking her fair skin with yet another tattoo or cheap vodka in her bloodstream. Our nights together were typically comprised of $500 dinners and VIP concert tickets. She was my slender punk-rock starlet partner in crime, and I was mad about her.

"Hey, candy-girl." Sara's sweet voice melted in my ear as I stepped onto the roof. She sprawled herself across the ledge of the building's farthest side, a clear bottle of 'something' in her hand. Her pixie raven haircut fluttered in the breeze as I approached. "I thought you got lost," she smirked.

"Not a chance, money-girl." I giggled. As I ran my fingers up her arm and massaged her wiry shoulder, "I've missed you." My hand's motions forced her uniform blouse to bunch at the sleeve—it allowed me to find her latest body art. A delicate blue and brown paisley-patterned sleeve wrapped around her arm. I'm no artist, but even I could tell the breathtaking detailed work cost thousands. "Pretty sexy, Sara." I nuzzled her sweet-smelling neck as I gushed over her latest investment.

Sara giggled like a schoolgirl as my lips tickled her skin. She passed me the flimsy plastic bottle shrouded in a brown paper bag. The burn from the cheap swill tightened my stomach. I hadn't drunk since my last date with Sara, and it showed. A slight buzz had already warned my chest before I wrapped my lecherous palms around my date's thin waist. "I've been thinking a lot about you, Sara." I murmured, pulling her closer.

"Is that right?" she smiled, stepping back off the ledge. A sigh relaxed from her throat as she reached back and gripped my hardness from behind. "Is THIS what you've been using to think about me?"

"Mmhmm..." I grinned as her clenched fingers rode their way up my shaft. My cock head reddened as its skin rippled upward—the pressure building both pleasurable and excruciating—just the way I like it.

"Why's your cock so sticky, Sunny?" She turned around with a devilish smile. "You've already fucked someone today, and you're ready to go again?"

My heart reveled in the perverse pleasure of Sara's fingers covered in mine and Cassidy's fuck juices. It's funny; I thought as I closed my eyes while Sara jerked me. Not a few hours ago, I was balls deep in Cass, glazing her meaty cunt with my pent-up load. Now I longed to give Sara the same treatment. I bit at the soft skin of her neck while I groaned. I never tire of this!

That's when that bitch did the cruelest thing ever.

"I'm bored." She announced, releasing my dick to twitch and spasm under the weight of my thick skirt. "Let's go get lunch."

"Wh—what Sara?!?!" I whined as warmth flashed over me. The blood that had monopolized my dick raced back into my body so fast it made me lightheaded.

But the cold-hearted shrew returned to the ledge and surveyed the landscape. "Looks like school just let out," Sara noted with a grin.

"I don't care." I still clutched Sara from behind and rubbed my crotch on her curvy ass. "Sara, just let me put it inside you for a second-err minute." She turned around and raised an eyebrow at my odd request. I knew it was odd, but she was driving me crazy. I moaned in frustration, almost screaming. "COME ON!"

But she rolled her eyes and smiled. "God, Candy girl. You sound like a boy sometimes."

I stepped from her and crossed my arms. "I AM a boy sometimes," I said, pouting.

She returned to the ledge and peered over after dismissing my attempt to hug her. "Look at all the ants scurrying," Sara muttered to herself as our classmates scrambled for their driver's cars or the various extra-curricular activities about to begin. She laughed again. "Isn't that Cassidy down there?"

"My assistant?" I tried to ignore the raging hard-on between my legs and stepped to the ledge. I caught the tail end of Cass chatting with Mr. Greenwich, the elderly groundskeeper, in the campus's far corner. It was only a few seconds before they both slipped into the nearby maintenance building.

"Oh my..." Sara recoiled. "She's a bigger slut than you—literally and figuratively. She screws the janitor?"

"Stop it," I smirked, trying not to laugh. "Cassidy can do whomever she wants." And why not? I sure did.

***

There was a band across town that Sara was dying just had to check out, so we hopped on a bus headed downtown. "We could have just gotten Manfred to drop us off, y'know," I grumbled to Sara as I settled into the filthy vinyl seat towards the back. The dull glow the useless fluorescent tubes overhead forced me to strain my eyes to read the bus schedule.

"What's wrong, rich little candy-girl?" she mocked as she plopped beside me. She rested her head on my shoulder as she teased on. "Too scared to rough it?"

"Bitch," I grated my teeth on across her exposed neck before whispering in her ear. "I LOVE it rough."

The girl gasped in surprise, staring wildly into my eyes. She huffed heavy pants as I leaned in to breathe her in- the intoxicating fragrance of vodka, sweat, and teenage hormones brought my long wilted shaft back to life.

Sara shot a glance around the mostly empty bus as it clunked through an intersection. Once she realized nobody was paying the two underage schoolgirls any mind, her hand slivered under my skirt and found my throbbing member. I stiffened my legs as she worked my rigid flesh in public—I must say it added to the fun! After another careful scan of the perimeter, she turned to me. "Can you switch me seats, Sunny?" She inquired with monotone innocence.

As sweat beaded on my brow, I gawked at her. What was this crazy bitch on about now? Before I could answer, she lifted her ass off the seat slightly and hovered over my lap. She paused to lift my skirt—my pantyless hardness springing out to meet her! I was about to scream until she hiked up her bottom and plunged herself onto my spear.

I clutched her waist as my cock sank deeper. She wiggled her ass and flexed her hot cunt around my starved hardness as she braced herself by holding the seat in front of her. With soft, fluid strokes, she rode my cock with ease. Sara gushed—her girly jism gushed and trickled down my shaft. Teasing my poor cock for hours made her super horny, further evident from the tiny grunts forcing themselves up from her throat as she continued to ride me.

"Oh, fuck." I breathed hard. My muscles tensed as I tried to thrust upward. "Oh, god." Our coupling had started subtle and zoomed to furious humping. "Fuck, Sara..." The sensation reduced me to stammers as the bubbling cream slowly climb my shaft.

"You like that, huh?" Sara's voice dripped over me. I could barely nod in reply. "Good." she smiled as she stood, ripped herself from my rigid cock.

"HUH?!? WHAT?!?!" I whimpered, painfully aware of the cool breeze hitting my soaked member. "Sara, what're you doing?"

That bitch shrugged her elegant shoulders. "I'm finished for now," she whispered with a smirk before returning to her seat with crossed legs.

"You can't be serious," I growled. My heart sank as the cum retreated, orgasm fading farther and farther away. "Sara, I need to come."

She retorted with a raised eyebrow. "So jerk off. Right here on the bus."

"No." My pouting turned into a scowl as I muttered under my breath. "I'm saving this load to plaster your cute little cunt before the night's over."

Sara's eyes widened with excitement as she drank in my words. She wanted me as badly as I wanted her; it seemed. "We'll see," she pretended to scoff as her hand retreated under her skirt. "God, Sunny." Sara's wrist flicked as she closed her eyes. "I'm so fucking wet it's like you've already come in me." Her pace quickened as she fucked herself, eyes shut and head tossed back. Sara dug her feet into the floor as her legs stiffened. Her mouth laid agape as she teetered on the brink of climax. She whimpered when she pulled her fingers from her steaming cunt, and I sat in awe as she descended from her the near-orgasm she denied herself. "So close." She said, observing the creamy mess on her fingers. A long, deliberate lick cleaned them all. "I think I'll save my cum for later too."

My cock twitched again.

***

Pom City only had a few music clubs (not affluent enough, I guess), so by the end of the thirty-minute arduous bus ride, my hardness had fully calmed. We certainly stuck out through the sea of flannel and skinny denim like a pair of sore thumbs still wearing their school uniforms. I'm sure every slimy bouncer wanted to knock up our flawless teenage bodies. I sensed the adults trying to glare holes in my skirt as we breezed past them. The fact that I looked sexy made me smile, but I won't lie—I wasn't thrilled. Sara had teased and poked at my urges all day. That in itself wasn't unusual. But tonight, I planned to propose to her and cut my seven-day "tour" a bit short. Sara Lynn Hart was my soul mate, I decided, and there was nothing that Lucy, Zara, or even the very intense Gabrielle Santangelo could ever offer me. Sara Lynn Skye—It was a beautiful name. I couldn't wait to fuck her and tell Cassidy the great news.

I couldn't take my eyes off my date for the rest of the show. Through the smoke, lasers, and mindless thrashing from fans and musicians alike (I didn't care for this noise), my heart tingled every time she smiled at me. We were about to become the happiest power couple—taking on the entire world! All I wanted to do was fuck Sara on the dance floor in front of everybody, but she had ideas of her own.

Sara gave my palm a tight squeeze as she led me away from the crowd. My heart fluttered when she turned back and smiled. Her eyes were wide and glazed as she bit her bottom lip. "Oh, God..." I mouthed while I hurried on my quivering legs. "She's ready for me."

After tripping once or twice from being towed through the crowd, I became pretty aware my newly revived cock was grazing the frantic youth's bodies as we fled. My mind drifted to the thought of fucking a total stranger in a crowded room. Dropping an anonymous load in someone and throwing caution to the wind sounded like a 'must' to put on my bucket list. But for now, I gasped with anticipation when the night's slight chill hit my lungs as we burst through the building's flimsy back door. We spilled into the back alley and Frenched each other like long lost lovers. I groped Sara's breasts through her blouse with my greedy palms and pinned her to the wall. My date's muffled groans rumbled into my mouth and hinted that she wouldn't be teasing me any more tonight (finally!). Together we slid deeper down the alley's filthy wall until a clump of garbage cans blocked our path. With a deep grunt, I grabbed Sara's thighs and hoisted her on the top of the lids, and with the next fluid motion, lifted both our skirts. She instinctively clutched my shoulders and braced for impact as I plunged into her.

The cheap metal cans banged loudly against the brick as I mashed Sara against the wall. She clamped her muscular legs around my ass as I pounded her, the girl's steamy liquored breath warmed my face as I kissed her. "NNGH! NGH!" Each whimper brought me closer to orgasm. My legs quivered as my tightened balls slapped against Sara's taut ass.

"God, yes! That's right..." Sara huffed, losing all composure. "Fuck my hot cunt, you slut. Got any cum left in that worthless cock of yours?"

"Bitch, you have no idea," I replied with a crack in my voice. I had dead-eyed Sara since my retort and became entranced with her primal beauty. My strokes tightened as her hot lady pre cum splattered and oozed from our torrid union. "You are so fucking beautiful, Sara." I leaned my head on her shoulder as I began to shake. My knees buckled as I gave her one final thrust- I smiled with such satisfaction as I released my load into her willing body.

"You—YES!" Sara threw back her head as the veins in my cock rippled. My bulging head filled her with burst after burst of boiling teenage seed. Her excited cunt flexed and quivered as she clutched me tighter. "YES! YES!" My cum sent her over the top. Her well-earned climax racked her thin body as she came hard. Another gush of cum squirted from her slimy slit.

Once again, the dark alley was silent as our groans and grunts ceased. I kept my cock buried in Sara as we rested—longer than I had in Cass earlier that morning. I gripped her waist for dear life; her pussy still tried to milk the much-anticipated jism from my pulsing shaft.

I held onto Sara for what seemed like hours until I almost dosed off. Once I snapped to, I carefully slid my wilted cock from her well-fucked cunt. It came with a generous gush of my semen—the amount even shocked me as it dripped to the pavement in audible plops. Sara was a sexual savant, and her meticulous foreplay set the stage for our monstrous orgasm. "No. Stay there for a second." She had tried to wiggle down from her perch. "Don't move, Sara," I whispered, catching my breath. "I have something to ask you."

"What is it, baby?" She asked with wide almond eyes, her voice soft and loving.

I took a deep breath and stepped back. "Will you marry me?"

"Wha—what?" Sara blinked a million times before forcing herself from the garbage lit. "Sunny," she stammered. "Why are you asking me this? Why this serious talk all of a sudden?"

I shuffled my feet a bit in silence, not entirely sure how to answer. "I need to be married by the time I turn 19, and we have a lot of fun together and-"

"Yes! That's it." She snapped, face wrought with fright. "FUN. We have FUN." I had never seen Sara this nervous. She paced in a square beside me like a caged animal. "God, Sunny. You sure know how to ruin a girl's orgasm."

"That wasn't my intent." I mewed. "I just-" I searched for some words that could be considered mildly appropriate. "I just don't want to miss any future opportunities with you." I should explain. I can't tell any of my potential dates about 'Sunny's clause' directly. I guess my parents wanted to ensure whomever I married was in it for love and not a hefty inheritance. As I stood in that seedy alley, I felt the gradual slipping away of a life with Sara like a fistful of water.

"Sunny," She finally sighed, dragging her shoulders. "I don't love you."

My abs tightened as if someone tried to punch me. I could only nod.

"I mean," she threw her hands up. "I DO love you. But I also love Gretchen and Sasha, and-"

"I know, I know." I cut in, wanting desperately to end this odious conversation. "You've got other girlfriends. I'VE got other girlfriends. I was just-looking for something a little more permanent, I guess."

"I guess," Her eyes shifted. "If you're serious about me, I can think about it and get back to you, okay?" she gave me a weak half-smile in consolidation.

"Okay," I smirked, attempting to don a bold front of optimism."I had a good time tonight, Money-girl."

She nodded, stepping in to kiss me. "Me too, Sunny."

"Oh my god..." I frowned and recoiled. A numbing dose of reality filled my body. "You're dumping me, aren't you?"

Sara turned away sheepishly. Her face was red. "What makes you say that?"

"You didn't call me Candy-girl, just now." I tried to say without passion or hurt in my voice. I failed. "God, I'm so fucking stupid."

"Sunny," she rubbed her temples. "We're 18. We have our entire lives to be boring. I have a lot I want to do before I—you know."

"Yeah, I know." I sniffled, stepping past her. "See ya Sara."

I left Sara Lynn Hart and the notion of Sara Lynn Skye in the alley that night. It was an odd notion, being off-balance and defeated. I was so accustomed to having the world by the balls or being balls-deep in someone. Currently, I had neither. It forced me to look at the tough decisions for the rest of the week. Things would be difficult.

"Sunny?"

I turned around as I heard my name. The concert had finally let out, and the streets became flooded with hipsters. Among them, Lucy Kurosawa. The petite dark-haired girl had attended the entire show even though her denim miniskirt and see-through tank top made her inconspicuous.

"Hey, Lucy." I smiled through my pain. "I didn't see you there."

She raised her brow. "But I saw you. Where's Sara?"

I shrugged. "We're not getting along right now."

"Ah," she nodded. Lucy was sharp. Smarter than me. I'm sure she read between the lines. "At any rate," she shook the thoughts from her head. "Are we still on for tomorrow?"

I smiled. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

That was a lie. I WOULD have missed it for the world, but I just left said world in a back alley after fucking her. Such is life.

Lucy Skye...?