Seven Sunny Sunsets Ch. 03: Tuesday

Story Info
An affluent young futanari has two weeks to find a wife.
3.3k words
4.4
6k
15
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up Tuesday morning in the funkiest of funks. Sara's words had wounded me deeper than I ever planned to admit. The reality of my dead relationship lay battered and broken at my feet. It's always like that, it seems. Not until the morning-after do you understand what's happened—instead, what's gone. The same revelation gutted my insides the day after my parents died. Something is sobering about sleep. It often makes reality so clear. So clairvoyant. Ugh. Tuesday. It might as well have been Monday.

However, unlike Mondays, I can always afford morning time for a little "self-service." With half-cracked eyelids, I stumbled into my walk-in shower and yanked the knob with a clumsy wrist. The sudden burst of icy water stole my breath as it hit my chest. I jumped to the back of the stall like a cat avoiding a bath, rocking back and forth on the balls of my feet until the stream pooling beneath me finally warmed. Now I stepped into the welcoming spray, letting the water cascade over my pert nipples and form a rivulet down my semi-inflated cock.

The stream engulfed my body like a sweltering shroud, and all the blood it heated seemed to circulate straight to my cock. I wasted no time stroking it, running my nimble fingers along its thick veins until it came to full hardness. My horniness was eager this morning. The hot water splashed against my face as I squeezed my cock harder—then I stroked it faster. Faster. My smooth hips swayed forward as I pictured Sara's tight folds on the other end of my swollen head (makeup sex was always the best). With each commanding stroke and I rose closer to climax. Each aroused spasm spit a little more precum from my shaft, and it caused me to gasp involuntarily—I ended up swallowing a few mouthfuls of the boiling shower water. But it didn't matter.

I yelped and whimpered and squeezed my cock harder. My tiny pink toes curled as my cock rippled and exploded. A thick wave of cum roped across my fingers, followed by another, and another. The gooey mess clung to my hand in nasty white clumps as my breathing calmed. "Damn gross..." I muttered. Now. I LOVE cum. I love creampie-ing girls (especially Cass), and I love playing with it. But there was something about the stuff when it came in contact with water that called the whole thing off. I had been so desperate to distract myself from Sara that I had forgotten how much I hated jacking in the shower.

I ran my toes against the shower drain to make sure I had gotten rid of all my jism before I turned off the water. My muscles relaxed as I patted myself dry. "Who needs you, Sara?" I almost laughed as I dressed—nothing like a morning orgasm to change my perspective on life. Today's focus would be Ms. Lucy Kurosawa. Lucy was the daughter of the much esteemed Doctor Hideo Kurosawa, one of the most well-known doctors in all of Pom City. It was only a matter of time before the mousy, yet intelligent young girl would take over her father's practice, already showing adeptness for all things medical—the girl had the hands of a surgeon.

I fidgeted through most of my classes that day. The burning anxiety in my chest, most of my angst, stemmed from me almost literally running into Sara only a few moments after stepping from my town car. As I turned the first corner in the math building, the bitch came from the opposite direction. Her eyes bounced away from my body as if I hadn't spent the previous night coming inside her. I jumped back and waited for her to greet me—in ANY way. Come on, Sara. I thought. Then an inaudible 'hey' oozed from her lips. She stepped around me and kept walking—straight out the door and never looking back. I tossed a few blonde strands from my face, exhaled the breath I didn't even realize I was holding and continued to my first class.

It wasn't until biochemistry where my day got interesting. It was the only class I shared with Lucy. We barely acknowledged each other that day in the lab, but that wasn't different from most days. I rarely saw Lucy talk to anyone if it wasn't vital to classroom participation. Meek and reserved, the little Japanese girl stood around 4'9", with straight but long obsidian hair that fell halfway down her back. I fondled my microscope with clumsy fingers, and my distracted mind kept forcing my eyes to graze up and down Lucy's tan legs as they dangled off her stool. She was two years younger than anyone in class—and that alone attracted her to me. She was a perennial overachiever who had already skipped a grade. Poised. Focused. I hope she was ready for me. Finally, she looked up from her microscope and shot a passing glance at me. She smiled slightly before quickly returning to her work. It was Lucy's inconspicuous way of saying, "See you soon." My cock throbbed in aching anticipation.

I stepped out of the car sharply at 4:15 pm. Dr. Kurosawa expected all his patents (no matter how rich) to be punctual. From the office lobby's stunning Eastern décor, one quickly got just how much money flowed through Pom City; This included the waiting room, where pristine marble floors, with mahogany-colored sofa seats, lined the open area. The centerpiece, a thousand-gallon aquarium with schools of exotic, brightly colored fish swimming about (I'm not sure if it was a thousand gallons. The only liquid I'm skilled at estimating comes out of me). All in all, the interior looks more like a restaurant than a place for sick people.

"Sunny Skye for my 4:15 appointment." I smiled, coming to a stop at the receptionist's desk. "Hey," I turned my head in a dramatic 90-degree angle, trying to recognize where I knew the girl behind the desk. "Aren't we in a class together at Pom City Academy?"

The girl raised her head from the appointment book. Jet black wisps of hair covered her eyes mysteriously. "Yes," She replied in a hushed tone. "Biochemistry. My name is Lucy."

I gave her a cordial smile. "Nice to meet you, Lucy."

"Yes." Lucy nodded, bashfully, never breaking as much as a smile. "You as well. But—" She frowned as she ran her fingers across her datebook. "There seems to be some misunderstanding. Your appointment with Dr. Kurosawa isn't until 5:00 pm."

"Oh." The playful bottom dropped out of my voice as I hung my head. "I'm always messing up the times, and my chauffeur just left." I sighed loud enough for everyone in the waiting room to hear me. "What am I going to do?"

Lucy turned to the office assistant sitting behind her, muttering something so soft it was like she wasn't even talking. "I have an idea." She turned back. "I'm studying to be a medical assistant. Since you're here and my shift is about to end, I can set you in an examination room and take your blood pressure while waiting for my father. We're classmates after all, so I'm sure Dr. Kurosawa won't have a problem with it."

I nodded reluctantly. Lucy's large almond-shaped eyes were like deep pools of intrigue as she stood from the counter. I followed her down the exam rooms hallway, my eyes fused to her petite ass swishing along in her pink and green scrub pants. A solid burning lump in my throat formed as we reached the end of the winding hall. Lucy unlocked the door with the jumbling set of keys from her pocket. The exam room itself screamed 'run-of-the-mill,' yet it carried the same Far-East theme of the rest of the building. Pictures of cherry blossoms and bonsai trees would have made for great eye-candy. But I was going to be occupied with something much sweeter.

Before Lucy even locked the door, I descended upon her small frame, wrapping my arms around her tiny hips. She sighed as she popped the lock in place—it was a sigh that soon turned to a purr. Lucy wasted no time snaking her hand into her pants. "Finally." She hissed. Her fingers made audible squishing sounds as she patted her wet mound.

"Fuck, girl." I unzipped my skirt. "How long has your pussy dripped today?" Once my cock was free, I turned a hand down the back of Lucy's pants, running my fingers down the length of her tight asshole and into the pooling ravine of her cunt. Our fingers twirled together as she moistened them in her sex.

"Too long." She sighed. Lucy pulled her pants down with her free hand and turned around. "I've been studying so much I've barely had time to touch myself." She raised our linked fingers to her mouth and sucked the cum from our skin. The sweet fluid shone on her lips as she grinned at me. Lucy pushed onto her toes and slid her tongue into my mouth. I held her thin waist tightly as we traded saliva for a full minute. "mmmm..." Lucy hummed into my throat when her curious fingers found my throbbing member. She pulled from the kiss, lapping up the trail of spit she left behind before speaking. "I remember the first time I saw this," She hissed, her face beaming in awe of my rock hardness. "When I saw you naked in this very exam room last year—I knew I had to taste this."

And taste it she did. As Lucy lowered herself to pull my cock in her mouth, my thoughts drifted back to that fateful appointment for a routine physical last year. Since I was young, Dr. Kurosawa kept our family secret, and Lucy had joined the office staff not a week before. She's trustworthy, so she was able to assist her father in collecting my specimens. I had only known of her at school, never known her to talk or interact. But something about the way she stared me as her father trailed his latex-clad fingers across my scrotum—my naked body—my curves—my maleness. Her wondering curious eyes put rabid butterflies in my stomach. He asked me a few general questions, and I felt like hyperventilating. Lucy's chest was likewise heaving as she stood meekly in the corner. Suddenly, Dr. Kurosawa excused himself—and her daughter's eyes shot from their sockets. Her hands trembled. I wasn't in much better shape. I couldn't help that my cock was growing right in front of the girl. Would I even stop it if I could?

Even before the door closed, Lucy inched herself towards me like a hypnotized deer. My heart violently pounded as I stroked myself. This slut was out of her mind. Without as much as a word, she ran her lips over my cock. With manic zeal, she bobbed her head with vigor, creeks of drool flowing from the sides of her lips. "What. The. Fuck." I huffed in a hurried staccato rhythm. "I don't even know you."

Lucy settled between my legs and ignored the statement. Before long, I was squeezing her head with my powerful thighs as my orgasm hit me. Lucy gagged and hacked on my flowing cum, but swallowed every drop. "Oh my." She gasped for air, clutching her chest. "I'm sorry. I usually don't do things like that."

"Based on how spent I am," I observed my wilted cock. "I find that hard to believe." That's how mine and Lucy's relationship began. Sometimes we'd meet up after school at a hotel. But most of our sex happened in this very room.

Speaking of which, Lucy was still in the middle of one of her legendary blow jobs when I snapped back to the present. She had removed her scrubs and knelt before me with her honey-brown body in all its glory. She braced herself on my thighs and let her fingers scale up my crotch and into my soaking pussy. My knees buckled when she entered. I don't play with that as much as I should—as I love cumming from my cock entirely TOO much sometimes. I panted as she worked all my genitals at once. The excess juices from my hot cunt trickled down Lucy's arm—and fingering me was about to send me over the edge. "Stop," I whispered. My cock pulsed and heaved on the verge of glazing Lucy's face. "Get on the table." I reluctantly pulled my rocket from her mouth with an audible pop.

"Sunny," Lucy said as she bent over the exam table. "I've been very tight lately."

Even though her pussy glistened from her excited moisture, she wasn't exaggerating. The running my bulging cockhead along her lips foreshadowed a great deal of resistance I'd face fucking her. No matter. I know Lucy liked it rough, so I looked around for the closest aid I could find. There! On the counter was a small roll of gauze, which I palmed quickly and returned to Lucy's upturned ass. "Open wide, baby." I slipped the roll in her willing mouth. "Now open wide, again." I smeared a cocktail of Lucy's spit and my precum around my cockhead and plunged inside her. She screamed murder against the deafening gauze as I split her open. Her tiny Japanese body bucked and recoiled against my rippling monster—poor girl.

I found a thrusting rhythm that was gentle at first. My cum-filled balls swayed softly as I inched myself deeper inside Lucy. Then her crying subsided, and she began pushing back. With masochistic force, she impaled herself, which told me all was well. I used the tips of two of my French manicured fingers to push the gauze's thickness deeper down her throat. I pulled my cock until only the head remained. After a deep breath, I plunged in her fully—my balls slapping violently against her swollen clit. Her oozing cunt still gripped me in a warm, fleshy vise as I pounded her mercilessly. "Shh.." I cooed in a hush. "You don't want your father coming in here. Seeing his only daughter with a dickgirl balls deep in her pussy might give him a heart attack." I fucked her harder as I teased on. "Do you want your family to know you're a little slut cum-slut?"

Lucy nodded as tears streamed down her face. Her legs buckled as if there were an earthquake beneath her. I lay on top of her and kissed and bit her neck. The pungent scent of Lucy's sweat and cum-filled my nostrils with delight. "Oh, Lucy..." The poor girl was having trouble standing. I gripped her hips firmly and held her close while I continued fucking her. She whimpered again—but not like before. They were the wild yelps of a sexually repressed girl from a traditional family—a girl who failed to find time or privacy to masturbate. Lucy was scaling a mountain so desperately right now—she needed to come to be free. The sweet release—I couldn't deny my date that basic human need. "Come for me, Lucy," I whispered in a husky tone. Butterflies flapped violently in my stomach as I felt her pussy flex and spasm in response. It gave me sick pleasure (and a TOTAL power trip) to know she came on my command. She gripped the sides of the exam table with trembling palms. Her body quaked and shivered as the climax worked through her. Gobs of her sweet cum dripped from her spent hole. Lucy was in heaven—she deserved it.

Now that I took care of Lucy, my hips bucked against her limp ass in slow strokes. I didn't need much. Seeing Lucy's blushing beet-red body convulse from aftershock was enough to get me going. She moaned into her gag as I fucked her, grinding her ass, finding more pleasure from pain. "Yes. YES!" I hissed. Beads of sweat formed on my brow and dropped to Lucy's perfectly persimmon-shaped ass. My nails dug into her skin as I gasped. With a twitch of my cock, I passed the point of no return. I arched my back and paused a moment—letting the involuntary muscles do their thing. Within seconds, my cum worked itself up my shaft. A tingling pleasure rippled through my stomach, and I filled Lucy's womb with all my seed. I happily squealed as I spasmed on. There was nothing I loved more than claiming someone—mostly when they were as great a fuck as Lucy. I finally pulled out and left a thick, white, dripping mess in Lucy's overfilled fuck-hole. I smiled at the best creampie I had given that week (and it was only Tuesday!).

Lucy flopped over and tried to bunch her long, wild hair that had become messy. "Wow," She smiled at me with her almond eyes. "I needed that." She still fought for breath.

"So did I." I squeezed the last few drops of cum from my dick slit and sheathed my sword back in my skirt. "Lucy," I fiddled with the buttons on my blouse nervously. "I'd like to see you more often."

"Really?" Lucy slid from the exam table to collect her clothes. She stumbled with newborn deer legs, and I had to catch her. "Oops!" She giggled. "It would appear my body isn't optimized for coitus. Sorry, Sunny."

"That's okay." I laughed. "We wouldn't be doing it every night. You can always tell me you've got a headache or you feel fat. That's how some marriages work."

"Marriage?" Her eyes got big again. "But my parents." She stepped into her scrubs in silence, deep in thought. I recognized that sharpened stare when she worked onboard presentations in biochem. She was quite remarkable for her focus. "D—do you love me?" Her eyes locked on to mine as she inquired.

"Um..." I swallowed hard. "No. Not right now, I don't." I felt defeated, rejected. This marriage thing was more formidable than people let on. "I could LEARN to love you." I tried to save. "But, I can't honestly tell you I love anyone right now."

"Ah." Lucy smiled. "Good. I wouldn't have believed you if you said 'yes.'" She turned for the door. "So, I will think about it. Okay, Sunny?" I nodded. It was better than what Sara gave me. I watched her unlock the door as I gathered my things. "Oh, wait." She said as her hand turned the knob. "I need to take your blood pressure." She turned back. "How's your blood pressure?"

I shrugged.

Lucy gave me a devious smirk. She closed the door again. "What if I sneak out tonight and pay you a 'house call'? She leaned forward. "How's your blood pleasure now?"

--

I peered down the hallway Wednesday morning. There wasn't a soul in sight. Good. I reached for Lucy's petite hand and led her from my room. Not that anyone in the Skye household would have a problem, but the Kurosawa

Moreover, sneaking around is fun. We slinked down the stairs like two ninja schoolgirls toward the carport. Manfred would meet us there to take Lucy home. As we stepped outside into the morning frost, I turned to kiss Lucy goodbye. We smiled through bloodshot eyes at each other—we got little sleep. It was amazing that the poor girl could walk!

The town car pulled up, but before Manfred opened the door, it opened itself. It confused me for a second until I saw Cassidy cumbersome form slide from the car. Cass nervously gripped her books close to her chest when she saw my houseguest. "Hi, Lucy." She mewed lowly as she passed.

"H—Hi, Cassidy." Lucy stammered back. Both girls seemed unnerved by seeing each other, but I was far too tired to deduct why. I waved one last time as Lucy disappeared into the car. Such a successful date. I can't wait to tell Cassidy all about it.

AFTER a nap.