Seven Sunny Sunsets Ch. 05: Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"IS it fucked up, Sunny?" She asked, looking away. "I'm never going to beg you to marry me. And I certainly have enough money to raise it by myself. I'm never going to ask you for anything." Alice turned back and stared me down, defiantly. "My body. My decision. You can join if you want. But ONLY if you want."

I went back to the bed and sat. She had a point. Alice would never gouge me for child-support. That much I knew. "Why me, Alice?"

"Because you're beautiful, Sunny. And bold and intelligent." She went on. "You're the perfect mate."

I managed a goofy smile—what a crazy night. I leaned over to give her a lingering kiss. "We'll see," I whispered. "You'd better not be pregnant, Alice."

"We'll see." She countered. Alice finally brought her hand away from her pussy. I frowned when I saw no cum leaking from her. My potent Skye seed was probably already implanting in her fertile teenage womb. My cock suddenly throbbed at the mere thought of fucking Alice from behind as her swollen belly swayed. I loved fucking Cassidy, and she basically had the body of a pregnant woman. So maybe there was something to this. At least we wouldn't be lonely.

Game on, Alice. You're in the running.

12