Seven Unknowing Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan had seen the wedding dress she wanted. I took her into her mother's dressing room where all her clothes were still there from all those years before. I never had thrown them away. I wish I had now?

Susan fell in love with her mother wedding dress. Thankfully it could not be altered to fit her. So, it went in the dustbin. So, Susan decided on the one she had already had seen. Tracy made all the arrangement with Susan. All I did was pay.

The big day was fast approaching. Then one night Susan and I were alone.

"Susan, I want to tell you a few things before you get married," I said.

"Daddy don't be silly. I know all about sex. You don't have to tell me. Auntie June, Jenny and Tracy have told me lots of things. I bet you don't know half the things I know," Susan said to me.

"No Susan it's not that. Your Auntie's kept me up to date on all that," I said.

"Daddy what do you want to tell me then, "Susan said.

"Susan, I want you to know. If things start to go wrong in any way. After you have been married to Peter I want to know right away," I said.

"Daddy, Nothing is going to go wrong. We love each other," Susan said.

Susan ran over to me wrapped her arms round me hugging me to death.

"Susan please remember what I have said."

I walked my Susan up to her husband to be. I had a tear in the corner of my eye. It was like I had her mother at my side. She was the spit of Julia in every way. The wedding was a hit. All the thanks were due to Tracy.

I waved them off. For their two-week honeymoon. I was single and Susan would not be home any more. I was pushing forty-three. All I had now was myself, work, memories. And visits to the graveside to talk to Julia.

Since Susan was never to return. Within her honeymoon fortnight. I decided to empty Julia dressing room. I had bin bags ready to hand. I started with her coats checking the pockets. Moving on to her dresses. Everyone I looked at. I could see Julia standing there in front of me. Yes, tears came to my eyes. So, picking them all up. I pushed them into the bags as fast as I could. It was the same with her tops, shirts and shoes. Then the hardest part of all Julia underwear. I gathered them up as fast as I could and dropped them in a bag. Then I checked the drawers and all her wardrobes to make sure they were all empty.

There was a problem with the bottom drawer would not close properly. So, I tried a few times before I removed the drawer. In there was an envelope at the back. Inside were four envelopes. Each one marked Bill, David, Dean and Burt. My hands were shacking. I did not want to open any of them. But I knew I had too.

What the hell had Julia been up to in our Seven years.

+ + + +

I opened the one marked Bill. Inside were photographs clipped together. The first one was of Julia naked. The second one was of Bill naked as the day he was born. Next picture was of his hard cock. He was the about same size as myself. The next one was a picture of Julia's bare pussy. Next was of Julia parting her pussy lips. Her head was raised so you could see her face.

Next one was of Bill's cock in her mouth. And next was a shot of his spunk in Julia open mouth. Followed by one empty mouth.

Then there was a note. It read "Swallowed Bills spunk. Swallowing every last drop of it."

The next photo was of Julia licking his cock.

I was mad I can tell you. Then the next one. Was a shot of Julia pussy with Bills spunk running out of it. By now my teeth were biting hard. I was staring getting madder by the second.

The last photo was of Bill pushing his cock into Julia pussy. Julia must have taken. Judging by the angle. Then there was a second note. It read. "Bill fucked me I sucked him off twice. Next time I am going to fuck the hell out of him cowgirl style forwards and backwards. Then he can fuck the hell out of me doggie style. If he got anything left."

It also said PTO it meant please turn over. It read. Finished with Bill....and found a new lover.

I looked in the bedroom mirror. Saying to myself, "what the fucking hell did I marry." Putting everything back in the envelope. I went down stairs poured out a brandy and dropped it in one. Poured out a second brandy. Then I headed back to look at the other envelops.

I opened the next one marked David. This time the photos were wrapped in paper.

It started off the exact same way as with Bill. Nude photos, photo of his cock. Then a shot of Julia pussy. Followed by her opening her twat lips. With a big grin on her face. Then David's cock was in the shot of Julia face. It was going all the fucking way in her mouth. Then followed by. Julia showing her mouth full of David's spunk. And the next shot was of Julia mouth wide open. The slut had swallowed the lot. The next two photos were of Julia. Riding David forward cowgirl and reverse cowgirl style.

Then I remembered she like to fuck me that way. The COW I was thinking.

Then there was a note it read. "David, I wish I could fuck you for more than two fucking hours we will have to find a way."

Then there was a second note. It was from David. It read. "Can we have a weekend together."

I was trying to remember if Julia did ever go away for a weekend. But she did visit her parents for over one-night stays for some time. That must have been when they fucked each other. I dropped my second glass of brandy heading downstairs for a third glass full. With ever step down all I said to myself was bitch, bitch, fucking bitch.

Julia now had three lovers. if you remember the first one. I found them in my bed. He left in the ambulance. With his face altered a bit. Nose bent, both cheekbones broken, and six teeth missing. He did not fair too well. I was racking my brains. As to why? She needed other men? I loved her to bits and gave her everything she asked for. My cock must have not been enough for the bitch. Heading back upstairs to read the third letter. With my glass of brandy.

It was marked Dean. The first few were the same as Bill, David. Julia was fucking him cowgirl style forward and backwards. Then he fucked doggie style with her looking into the camera with her mouth wide open. The next shot was of Julia giving him a blowjob. His cock was no bigger than mine or than other two. Why was she fucking other mem. Why, Why? It made no sense to me. Then the last thing was a note. It read. I need more cock that's better than yours. I need a better lover.

I dropped my brandy.

Picking up the last one this was a bit thicker the other three. Marked Burt.

It started of the same way. Then Julia was tied to the bed with her arms stretch out to the top of the bedposts. Next shot was Julia legs spread wide with her face in a pillow. Tied to the bed spread eagled. He fucked her. Then he untied her and retied her arms. She was on her back. Her legs were on his shoulders. Next one was of her twat leaking spunk onto the sheets. Next one she is kneeling at the bottom of the bed and getting fucked doggie style. The last one was of Julia sucking his cock. There was a note.

It said. I have to stop. Before George finds out. I am going to fuck the hell out of him from now on. And most of all for my daughter Susan's sake. It stops right now. George I am only yours from now on.

About two or three months before Julia death. She had told me she wanted another baby. That was why she fucking the hell out of me. Or was it guilt?

I put everything back in the envelope and put in my wardrobe. Went down stairs and had a few more brandies.

The two weeks past. I was missing Susan. There was a knock at the front door it was Tracy.

"Tracy, Tracy come in. Sorry the house is a bit of a mess. let me move my clothes so you can sit down," I said.

Tracy was looking round the room. It was not a mess it was more like a junk yard.

"George let me help you tidy this place up before Susan walks in tomorrow. When did you have lasted a decent meal," Tracy said.

I was in a panic. I had forgotten Susan had to come home for her things.

Tracy walked into the kitchen. The sink was full of pots and pans. The place was a mess.

"George load the dishwasher with the plates, knives and forks and the cups. Put it on a hot cycle," Tracy said.

I did as I was told. I felt like a five-year-old. Then into the room picking up all my clothes taking them to me bedroom. Tracy followed me.

"George strip that bed and load the washing machine. Where's the hover, "Tracy said.

Tracy was a good organiser she was organising me. Bossing me about in my own house. She was only doing it because Susan would be coming home tomorrow. Within hours Tracy had worked wonders. But my mind was working overtime. Her bust moved in all directions her hips were doing the same. I was looking at her as a woman not as a friend. My mind was thinking what does she look like with no clothes on. My mind had a flash back. I had seen her in a one-piece bathing costume. She was so sexy then she looked even more sexy now. Doing my house work for me. I had to pull myself together.

The house looked like a palace the way Susan had kept it without her mother.

"Tracy, may I take you out for dinner as payment for all the work you have done for me today," I said.

There was a beaming smile on her face I knew the answer before she was to open her mouth.

"George that would be so nice. I would love too, "Tracy said still smiling at me.

"I will call round for you at six thirty then. Ladies' choice where we are going to eat," I said.

All through dinner as I looked at Tracy. Although she was only my wife's friend, I had never noticed how attractive this woman was before. I had only ever looked at her before as a friend of Julia. But now she was a different person to me. Her hair was set nice, she had a fantastic smile, she was witty and intelligent. Her upper body from where I was sitting was screaming out from inside her blue dress. I was hanging on to her ever word throughout the dinner. She was amazing. After dinner I drove her home and thanked her for a great evening.

Tracy smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek saying, "thank you I have had a lovey time tonight. I not enjoyed myself so much in the last year."

I kissed her on the cheek, Saying will you come round tomorrow when Susan gets back."

Tracy smile saying," ring me as soon as Susan gets back."

With that I left for home. But my mind was with her.

Susan and Peter were back and Tracy helped Susan pack all her things. Then my daughter left with Peter.

"Tracy would you please dine with me tonight. I need to get over Susan for leaving me forever," I said.

We had a second dinner date.

I have to be honest wanted to see Tracy again and again.

Then I was back into the same old routine. I went to work.

On Tuesday when I got home a letter arrived. It was from a Solicitor. Asking for me to attend his office. The following day I was there in my lunch time. He handed to me a letter. Telling me it was from my wife Julia. He told me his instructions were to hand the letter over to me. When my daughter was married and only until then. I left his office and went back to work. I waited until I got home in the evening before I was going to read the letter.

I made my evening dinner and loaded the dish washer. Poured out a glass of brandy settled down to read Julia letter. Wondering what was in it.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

My dearest George.

Since you are reading this letter then our daughter Susan is married. George remembers this as you read this letter. I loved you and only you and I wish it could have been forever. But it is not about her it's about us. First of all, I am so sorry for what I have done behind our back. Please don't hate me I need your forgiveness even though. I will never here those words said by you. Sorry for what I have done but I have to confess to you in this way.

George you are and always will be the love of my life. But I have to confess to you that.... I.... had five stupid cheating affairs.

The first one was in the first year of us being wed. I only met him four times. You found us in our bed. He didn't look quite as good when he left in the ambulance. His nose spread to one aide, both cheekbones broken, and six teeth missing spitting blood. I begged you to forgive me. And you did. I promised you I would never ever do anything like that again!

But well.... George, I did. Please forgive me. I did really love you. George It all started on those Friday night girls' nights out. With June, Jenny and Tracy. I should have known better. It was all down to June and Jenny's idea.

Tracy...well she was the bright one. She tried and tried to talk me out of it. But June and Jenny lead me astray. They told me know would ever find out. And I would have a bit of fun on Friday nights. I fell for it hook line and sinker.

George, I did love you and only you. Please don't hate me.

The first one I cheated on you on those Friday nights was with a man called Bill. He wanted photos. I was not too happy about it but we took photos of us. I will tell you were to find them latter on if you have not already found them. One is of me naked. One of Bill naked. One of Bills hard cock. He was smaller than you. There's one of my pussy. Another one of me parting my pussy lips for him. You will find one with his cock in my mouth. Followed by two more. My mouth is open and you can see his spunk in my mouth. Next one is my mouth is open I have swallowed it for him not for me. One of the photos is of me licking his cock. You will see one with Bill's spunk running out of my pussy. The last one is of his cock going into my pussy he made me take it. He made me write the following down. "Bill fucked me I sucked him off twice. Next time I am going to fuck the hell out of him. Ride him cowgirl style forwards and backwards. Then he can fuck the hell out of me doggie style. If he got anything left,"

It lasted for a couple of months. Sorry my loving husband. Please forgive me. I was so stupid. I wrote it down I have finished with Bill....and found a new lover.

I had told June, Jenny and Tracy who he was June and Jenny loved every word I told them. But Tracy... Well, she tried and tried to stop me. Then one Friday night I meet a man call David. Well David was very much like Bill. Photos again but you will see I was riding him forward cowgirl and reverse cowgirl style.

I was so stupid I made a note, "I wish I could fuck David for more than two fucking hours we will have to find a way."

He had written down. "Can we have a weekend together."

We were together about four months only on Friday nights and at no other time. Please believe me.

Once again, I told June, Jenny and Tracy. Tracy wanted no part of it. She was a one-man woman. But she had to cover for me. June and Jenny well they egg me on.

The next man I was a man called Dean. It was the same as when I had been with Bill and David. I fucked him cowgirl style forward and backwards. Doggie style. I gave him blowjobs. There is a note it reads something like this. I need more cock that's better than yours. I need a better lover.

George I am not trying to hurt you. I am telling you the truth. I am leaving a lot out. I think you will understand why.

Tracy and I went out for lunch she gave it to me hammer and tongue. She knew I loved you with all my heart. But it was too late I had found a new lover. His name was Burt.

It started out the same way. But Burt was a bit weird to say the least. He was into bondage. He tied me to the bed with my arms stretch out. Then he would tie my legs to the bedposts spreading my legs as wide as he could. I was. Well spread eagled. He fucked me the he turned me over. My legs were on his shoulders he fucked me. Then he fucked me doggie style then I had to suck his cock.

The four of them had sex with me there was no love only sex. George this was when I came to my senses. After four men I had sex with. It was not love it was nothing more than sex with the four of them. Sorry my love. I do love you.

As I am writing this down, I have to stop. Before George finds out. I am going to fuck the hell out of him from now on. And most of all for my daughter Susan's sake. It stops right now. George I am only yours from now on.

I told June, Jenny and Tracy. I was stopping screwing around I wanted no more of it. June and Jenny carried on. But Tracy and I became the greatest of friends. June and Jenny all they wanted to do was cheat on their husbands. I wanted you and only you. At last, I had woken up thanks to Tracy.

George I could wright more down but I don't want to. I don't want to insult you more than I have to. Please remember I love you and only you. I need your forgiveness.

You will find the photos in my bottom drawer you will have to take it out. They are in an envelope. And the names and address of Bill, David, Dean and Burt. Are on the last page of this letter.

George you may have notice water strains on the paper they are tear drops. George, I can feel your hands holding the sides of my head running your fingers through my hair. Giving me a passionate kiss. Your hands sliding down my neck onto my shoulders. Slipping my dress straps of my shoulders. Letting my dress fall to the floor. Your hands holding my waist and kissing me again and again. You did that with love. Then you would take of my panties Talking to my pussy as you slipped them of my legs. You would pick me up and carry me to the bed. And kiss my pussy with pure love. Your hands would find my bust. Squeezing them and playing with my nipples. God I am wet writing this down. You would play with my bust with both your hands. Parting my legs. You need not had done that I needed you. You would suck and lick my pussy yes, your pussy. My hands would hold the back of your head. Making me scream with joy. Then you would slip your dick in my pussy. Pumping away. Trying to last as long as you could. But we were so in love. We both wanted that funny ticking feeling inside ourselves. I would yell out and you would scream out I am Cumming I was the same as you. I don't know how you ever managed to make love to me four times on some nights. George when you get home tonight, I hope you are going to wear me out. God how I love you so much.

George, do you remember when I told you I wanted another baby. I wanted a son for you. Each time we made love I prayed and prayed I was going to have a baby boy. Then one day I felt unwell I could not understand the reason why. I was hoping I was pregnant with your son. So, I went to the doctors.

I went and had tests done by him. He was worried about my symptoms. The same day I was in the hospital having tests. I told you I was stopping with my Parents for a few days. That was a lie. Thank god Susan was with her grandparents while I was in hospital. Mum was the only one who that came to visit me. I was thinking I had some type of STD. I was in hell trying to think of a way of how to tell you. If I had some form of STD. I was in for four days. I came home. I was so glad to see you. They had rushed the test for STD through while I was there. I was negative. But I had to wait for two weeks for the results of all the other tests. We made long love that night I can remember it so well. Making love as often as we could as soon as Susan was fast asleep.

I went to the hospital and they told me the bad news. I had six to nine months to live. And I was not pregnant. That was not enough time for me to have your baby. I cried my eyes out in the hospital. They told me exactly what was going to happen to me blow by blow. They gave me drugs. But in time they would have now effect on me. Then they hit me with it. They told me when I would fall down and pass out. I would have a month to live at the best.

Now my love this is going to hurt you so hard. But please remember I loved you with all my heart and soul. We made love I wanted our baby hoping the doctors had got it wrong they do sometimes you know.