Seven Unknowing Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George, I love you and only you please forgive me.

George, The doctors were right the drugs made no difference. And I was falling down and passing out. George, this will hurt you. I was pregnant. The doctors had told me how I was going to die. I could not let you look after a dying woman. And I did not what our daughter to see me fade away in front of her eyes. It would kill her.

George, I love you and please don't hate me for what I am about to tell you. I need your forgiveness I wish I could hear it from your own lips. But that was not going to happen.

George, I had taken Susan to her grandparent's house. I left her with my mother. I told her I was nipping to the supermarket to get our dinner. I lied. I would come back and go home to you with Susan.

George, I love you and please don't hate me. I was going to kill myself and take with me our second child.

George, I love you and please don't hate me. I need your forgiveness.

I love you with all my heart Julia XXX.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I was in a daze after reading Julia letter. I could understand why she did not what Susan to watch her die slowly and in pain. With no drugs to help her die peacefully. But her cheating on me angered me. She said it was only cheating sex. I was now wishing when I first caught her with her ex-boyfriend all those years ago. I had divorced her. But I was a widow. Susan was married. She was my main priority even though she was married to Peter. Nothing was ever going to harm her no way.

All I had now was work, memories. Visits to the graveside like I had done for years. I wrapped myself up in work even more now. Going in early and stopping late. Eating out and drinking at weekends. Then three weeks later one Saturday morning a breath of fresh air knocked at my front door. It was Tracy.

She looked at me she knew right way I was down.

George, "May I come in," Tracy said.

The house was a tip. Tracy said nothing and set to work. I had no choice in the matter. But she was a god send. I had to take her out for dinner that Saturday night. Sunday Susan called thank god Tracy had put the house right for me. The three of use talked. Sorry Susan and Auntie Tracy talked. I got a word in from time to time. Susan was so glad that Tracy was looking after me. She didn't really know why.

Susan was happy and I asked Tracy out for dinner on the Sunday night. She was a true breath of fresh air for me.

From that Sunday night Tracy called on me every week and I went round to her house. Although she was Julia best friend, she became mine as well. But I was looking at her a different way every time we were together. One night at her house. I had with me three bottles of wine and eight cans of beer with me. It was at some time in the night going to ask her about Julia? Two bottles later Tracy was relaxed.

"George, are trying to get me drunk, "Tracy said with a giggle.

"No, but will you tell me one or two things please," I said.

"Sure, what do you what to ask me, "Tracy said with a giggle.

"Tracy, I want to ask you about those girls night out with Julia from all those years ago."

"We had fun that's all the four of us had. Why do you ask now after all these years."

"No Tracy but I would like you to tell me what went on."

"George, what do you mean by what went on."

"Tracy what I mean is.... What went on with Bill, David, Dean and Burt."

At that very second Tracy must have become as sober as a Judge. There was no one else to help her out. She I knew I had found out something but what? But she must have been thinking. I only knew their names? She sat there thinking how to answer me without hurting me. Finishing of her glass of wine getting up for a refill. I opened another can of beer and sat down Tracy did the same.

"George, Julia danced with the four of them we had fun that's all."

She must have thought that was going to be the end of it.

"Tracy please tell me what went on.... I know at least 98% of what went on with Julia and her boyfriend's namely Bill, David, Dean and Burt."

Tracy was wondering how much I really did know. She was trying to find of a way out not to hurt me. Sipping at her wine.

"Tracy, the 98% of what I know has come from a letter. That Julia had written to me before the accident. Inside the letter it tells me about you and June and Jenny. And there is something else in the letter which you don't know I think, "I said drinking my can of beer.

"George, can you tell me a little bit what's inside the letter.... So, I can tell you the truth."

"Yes, Tracy, Julia was cheating on me with four men in the years we were wed. Their names are Bill, David, Dean and Burt. And there was a fifth one. You may have not known about it. I what to know about the four of them."

Tracy drank more wine but she was as sober as a judge by now. Because of what was going on in her head.

"George, fill my glass up for me and pass me that box of tissues."

I filled her glass up to the top and passed her the box of tissues. And got myself a can of beer. Tracy looked at me wondering where to start.

"Tracy start were it all began with June and Jenny."

"George, let me tell you this first of all.... Julia loved you."

Then she went on to say......

"Well, it all started on those Friday night girls' nights out. With June and Jenny, I was there I and tried to talk Julia out of it. But it was all down to June and Jenny's ideas. I wanted no part of it. The pair of them told Julia. No one would ever find out. And that bit of extra fun on Friday nights. And nobody would ever find out.

The first one Julia cheated on you with was a man called Bill. He was taking photos Julia was not happy about it but she went along with it. After a couple of months Julia finished with Bill....and found a new lover.

Julia told June, Jenny and myself what went on. June, Jenny loved every word as for myself I played along with it. I tried and tried to stop Julia. But it was two against one Julia listen to June and Jenny. Not me.

The next one was a man called David. He was the same as Bill taking photos. He tried to get Julia to go away for the weekend. They were together for about four months. I tried to get her to stop. I told Julia. I was a one-man woman that was what marriage is all about. By now. I had to cover for Julia in case you asked. But June and Jenny well... they egg Julia on.

The next one was a man called Dean. Once again, he was the same as Bill and David. He lasted a couple of months.

It was about that time I was going out for lunch with Julia. I gave it all I had. Trying to get her to stop cheating on you. I gave it to her thick and fast, hammer and tongue. She told me she loved you and only you.

After that she found a new lover. His name was Burt. It started out the same way. But Burt was a bit weird, odd you could say. The bastard was into bondage sex. It did not last long that was when she came to her senses thank god. Then one night Julia told us. She was stopping screwing around and wanted no more of it. June and Jenny well.... they carried on. That was when Julia and I became the best of friends. Julia told us she had to stop before you found out and most of all for Susan's sake.

George, Julia told me over a million and one times she loved you. Those four was the biggest mistake she had ever made and it was all down to June and Jenny. And if you would ever find out it would cost her your marriage. She needs your forgiveness. "

While Tracy was speaking, I was drinking my beer. Tracy had drunk two more full glasses of wine. I was standing up and Tracy was standing up. Tracy slipped I stopped her from falling down. We were close together. Our eyes met. Tracy eyes had a twinkle and mine also. I held her at her slim waist. Her arms were on my back steading herself. My arms went up her back. That was it our lips met at last. We kissed. Tracy pulled away a bit but our lips meet again and again. We broke from our embrace.

"George, you are trying to get me drunk," Tracy said.

"No Tracy but in the last weeks I have come to love you. Not as a friend...I want to become your lover and something else I hope," I said.

"George, you had best go before I do something," Tracy said.

"Ok Tracy I will leave... But I want to do that something else with you."

"George, please give me some time. let me think about it... It looks like you have already made your mind up."

I left with a tent showing in my pants even after all the beer I had drunk.

The following day I knew what was in Julia letter was all true. And Tracy did not know anything about the baby she was carrying at the time of the so-called accident.

Well June and Jenny were having a few problems in their marriage. At last, they had been caught out cheating. Since they lead my Julia astray. I wanted some satisfaction of my own. I told there husband what I knew. They were out on the street in days.

It was three weeks I had not spoken with Tracy. Then the phone rang. Tracy wanted to talk to me. We made a date for dinner that night. Over dinner I was wondering if she was ever going to tell me anything. So I made the first move.

"Tracy, can we date because .... well.... I have fallen in love with you."

"George, Thank you for making the first move.... I... Feel the same way.... So the answer is yes but I want to get to know you before that something happens between us. After that night we became what people call an item. Tracy visited my house and I hers. One night Susan came home and we were sitting close together. That made my daughter smile. Susan asked us are we dating. I had to say yes. Susan kissed me and Tracy was smiling from ear to ear.

We were becoming lovers but we had not made it to the bedroom yet. Tracy and I were now at ease with each other. It was time for me to ask her to marry me. Yes, Tracy had said to me. Before we were going to get married, I had somehow buried my thoughts about Julia.

Julia had left me their names and address in that letter. So I planned to visit the four of them and have some sort of revenge on each of the four.

The following Saturday morning at nine am. I went to see the one called Bill with the addresses that Julia had given to me in her letter. I knocked at the door and a lady answered it. I asked if Bill was at home. She told me he was dead from an accident at work four years ago. That was it there was no revenge for me with Bill.

So I headed for the one called David. I asked to see him. I went inside. He was a wreck. His wife told me he was beaten up by two men. He was caught by the wife's husband screwing her in his bed. The two men were the brothers of the husband. No revenge for me once again...shit.

So I headed for the one called Dean. I asked to see him. His wife let me in. I told him who I was. He did not remember Julia second name.

His wife said, "I will you two alone...I am nipping to the shops be back in twenty minutes."

Dean opened the car door for her and she got in the car. He came back in the house.

"Who the fuck are you and what do you want with me," Dean said to me.

I knocked ten bags of shit out of him leaving flat out on the floor. Before I left.

I said, "that's for fucking my wife from years ago. You have got of lightly if I had known years ago you would have twice as bad."

As I left his wife was back, I stood outside. The screams at what she saw must have waken the dead. One to go. It was lunch time I went for a bite to eat. While I was eating. I was thinking what was in the letter.

This bastard had fucked Julia in bonded positions. He was going to pay for it. Driving round to his house. I knocked at his door. He answered. I asked for his wife he told me come back tomorrow morning about nine.

I pushed him inside." What the fuck are you doing," Burt said in an angry voice.

I said, "it's payback time... where's your bedroom?"

"This is my house... you get the fuck out of here...or I will call the police," Burt said.

"Burt, I have a score to settle with you... wears the bedroom."

He knew I was not kidding so of he walks towards the bedroom. When we got there.

The bed was one of those with bedposts top and bottom. Him and his wife were into bondage. He was in for a big surprise today.

"Right now you have seen the bedroom...get the fuck out of my house. Or I will be sending for the police," Burt said trying to be brave.

I said," strip."

"Fuck off," he said.

I grabbed him by the throat starting to choke him. I said," strip."

He was now doing as he was told.

"Where's the bondage straps," I said.

"In that drawer over there what the fuck are you going to do to me, "he said.

"Get on the bed with your arms out stretched, "I said.

On went the arms bonded straps and then the leg straps he still had on his briefs. l ripped them of him. I had saw three but plugs from small to large. He looked at me with hate. I did not give a fuck. Out came my camera setting it on video mode. Followed with a length of two wired flex with a wall plug on one end and bared wires at the other. Then I pulled out of my pocket. A balaclava. On it went.

"From now on you are going to tell me how many single and married women you have forced or had bonded sex with," I said.

"No chance," he said.

In went the plug I held the flex touching his foot he screamed. This went on for about ten minutes.

"Stop I will tell you, "he said.

He babbled on and on. Even saying the names and address of the married women. In went the but plug the small one at first with a close up shot. Then the next one and in went the big one. That was going to stay there until his wife gets home.

"Where's your Pc," I said.

In the next room. I stopped the recording and went into the next room. Download the record and put a password on it and made it into a screen saver. Made a copy on one of his disk's and up it into his DVD player. Made a note for his wife to read. It said watch the DVD press play.

I went back to him and gave him two black eyes. Then I left for his wife to find him in the morning.

I left I was now able to get on with my life with Tracy. We married the month later. We were as one. I mean a true loving couple. No secrets, no lies we promised that to each other. For the next two years our lives were great. Then disaster happened.

Susan came bursting into our home she was in tears. Tracy and I after some time managed to get her to tell us why she was crying. She had found out Peter had been screwing around. She told us she wanted a divorce so she could live a new life. As a proud father would do. I found the best lawyer money could buy. Susan got half of everything.

The three of us went on a cruise. Susan meet a nice man. I even liked him at our first meeting on the cruise. Needless to say we didn't see much of Susan. His name was Henry Herbert Wethersfield. He proposed to Susan on board. A new chapter in her life was being. I had a few strong words with him. I mean I read the riot act to him. My daughter went everything to me. After the cruise they had a world wind wedding. I cost me again but my love for Susan was so, so important to me.

When we got back home the mid-week newspapers were behind the door. Instead of throwing them in the bin. I read them.

I smile at one report in particular. The report was half the length of one small page. I read the report and was either gilling or laughing. The highlights were. The recently divorced Mr Peter Smithfield. was attacked by at least three men in the early hours of the morning. He is in the Royal hospital with sever body injuries the police are looking for the men who attacked him.

Tracy was looking at me. "George what are you laughing at, "she said to me.

"Justice, only Justice," I said handing the paper to her.

"Oh George must we tell Susan about this in the paper," Tracy said.

"Yes, one day when we have grandchildren and if we get a boy, I want it to be called George Wethersfield if Susan will let me. Now come with me to our bedroom Its hours since we made love.