Seven Year Itch

Story Info
Couple becomes board after married seven years.
5.8k words
3.22
16.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,705 Followers

To my readers:

Every once in a while, I get a crazy story in my head and can't seem to get it out. This is a loving wife story. There is cheating, swapping and some interracial scenes. If this is not your type of story, please pass on it.

Thank you

DG Hear

I don't know how many of my readers go on porn sites and really don't want to know. I know they can ruin some marriages. I've seen some where a lot of swapping and cuckolding goes on. We live at a time where just about anything goes. This story is about Brad and Amy. They are a very young couple and have been married for seven years and have one child.

Brad is twenty-nine and Amy is twenty-eight, They got married when Amy got pregnant when Amy was twenty. They dated ever since high school and felt that they were in love, but it probably was more lust then love. The only sex they have had is with each other. After they got married they bought a book on love making and tried out a lot of different position.

They figured they knew most positions and had sex several times a week. Brad had a good job at the local factory and Amy was a stay at home mom. When their daughter started school Amy got a job in a fitness gym. Needless to say she looked great. They rented their home and least one car and Brad own a used truck. They were celebrating their seventh year of marriage.

Brad had his friends that he hung with and Amy had hers. The also had friends together. There was some jealousy between them and they agreed to no secrets. Brad worked out at the gym that Amy worked at. He would often watch some of the women working out. Amy always told him he could look but not touch.

He told Amy the same thing goes for her. When they made out hot and heavy they would often talk about sex with other people. Brad would tell her how he would love to let other guys watching him fuck her. She would get hotter and said she would like that too. Over the next few months they kept adding to their sex talk.

He told her he could picture her being fucked and it made him cum harder. Of course the next morning he would say it was just the sex talk talking. He didn't want to share her. Amy said that she just said what she though Brad wanted to hear. Amy did say that the big boobed blond that he was always watching came to her and asked if we would like to go out with her and her husband sometime. Amy said she would talk to me about it.

I told Amy that I didn't know her husband. She explained who he was and was a good looking well built man. He usually spent most of his time in the weight lifting department. I asked her if he every flirted with her and she said not anymore than anyone else.

That night we included Joan and Zack, the couple she mentioned in our sex play that night. Amy had multiple orgasms and I came twice. We wondered if it would be a good thing to go out with them. The next time I went to the gym, Amy introduced me to Zack. We talked about going out Saturday and bowl a couple of games and then out for a pizza.

On Saturday Amy's mother, June took Gabby, our daughter for the evening. Her name is Gabriel but we called her Gabby as a nick name. The girls both wore shorts and looked sexy as hell. Zack and I wore jeans and tight shirts, the kind like sports shirts with two buttons. It really showed off Zacks muscles. Amy didn't say anything but I knew she liked it.

We had a lot of fun bowling. We said it was the guys against the girls. We had to spot them fifty points a game. The loser had to pay for the beers. The girls lost both games and ended up buying us each two beers. I have to say I loved watching both girls bent over and rolling their ball.

Zack said he knew a bar that had the best pizza in town. We headed over and got a booth to sit in. We ordered our pizza and the girls wanted mixed drinks and Zack and I stayed with beer. The lounge had a band that night that played all kinds of music. It was really loud. We had a little trouble hearing each other. We each ate a couple of pieces of pizza and finished our drinks.

We ordered another round of drinks and got up to dance. Joan and Zack were in their late thirties but they sure knew how to have fun. Amy and I got up and we all danced. It was a fast number and then they played a slow one. I could tell that Amy was really enjoying herself. We didn't go out that often anymore. We sat down after the song ended and started drinking the drink we had waiting for us.

We rested during the next fast song and then Zack asked Amy to dance. She got up when the slow number started. I asked Joan and we got up and danced. I held her with my arms around her waist. I was probably holding her closer then I should have but I wanted to feel those big boobs against me. She didn't complain, in fact she smiled.

I looked around but the dance floor was really crowded. I notice Zack and Amy on the other side of the dance floor. Zack had moved has hand down to her ass. I could see a smile on her face when he squeezed it. He then moved his arms back around her waist.

We all headed back to our booth and had one more drink. That was five beers over four hours. I knew I could drive without a problem. The girls headed for the restroom. Zack and I both went and took a piss and returned before the girls got back. We split our tab and left a tip.

Zack asked us if we wanted to go to their house for a few drinks but I told him, maybe next time, we had to stop and pick up our daughter. Zack gave Amy a light kiss and I gave one to Joan. She touched her tongue against my lips when we kissed. Amy told them that she would see them at the gym. Joan said we ought to go out again in a couple of weeks. We agreed to talk about it.

That night the sex was great. I asked her what she thought of Zack and she said he was sexy. I told her I saw him grabbing her ass and she didn't stop him. She told me she saw how I was holding Joan so I could feel her tits against me so that's why she didn't stop Zack. We both came hard and then went to sleep.

The rest of the week we just had rather normal sex. We didn't talk much, our crazy sex talk we only did maybe once a week. It was for the times we were really horny and usually after I got off the computer from looking at porn.

Amy said she talked to Joan and she wanted to know if we wanted to go to Columbus the following week. They were going out to dinner and to the Imax theater. For those who don't know what the Imax is, it's a gigantic theater screen as big as nine stories high and show a lot of 3D movies. Amy said we could spend the night, that way we could drink a lot more and not worry about driving home.

We decided to go and Zack said he would make the plans. Amy asked her mother if she would mind watching Gabby overnight and we would pick her up Sunday. Of course we knew her mom loved to have Gabby all the time but we never took her for granted.

I saw Zack at the gym and he asked if we would mind sharing a room. It would have two king-size beds and would save us a lot of money, I told him we were all adults and we liked saving money. I mentioned it to Amy and she said she didn't mind.

I took Gabby over to her grandmothers while Amy spent time getting ready. She looked fantastic in a black skirt and white silk blouse. I just wore dockers and a sports shirt. Zack drove and I sat up front with him. Amy and Joan sat in the back and talked all the way there. They have become good friends.

We decided to go to the Imax first. The movie was fantastic. Afterwards we went to the Ramada Inn for dinner. The girls had pina-coladas with dinner. Zack and I had our usual beers. After dinner we had another round of drinks and took them into the lounge to listen to the music and maybe even dance a little.

Amy told me she was really having fun. Her life was getting a little boring and monotonous. I told her life was that way for everyone. It was part of getting older. I laughed when she said we needed to enjoy life while we were still young enough. We danced a few dances and switch partners for a few songs. I was flirting with Joan and she flirted back. I asked her if Zack would get mad at the way we were talking. She told me they had a somewhat open relationship and understood each other. I asked her if they were swingers and she laughed at me.

"Brad, we aren't swingers. We don't go with just anyone, but if we find someone we like then we might go out with them and let nature take its course. We would never pressure anyone to be with us." At that time the song stopped and we went back to our tables. I had different ideas going through my mind. Damn, Joan was one good looking woman.

We ordered one more drink and took them up to our room. Zack put on an adult movie on the TV and we watched it and finished our drinks. We picked up a bottle of rum when we were in the lounge. I went to get some ice and a couple of cokes. While I was out Amy went in the bathroom and put on her summer pajamas. They were a short set. Joan put on a red negligee and she didn't have a bra on.

Zack made us all a drink of rum and coke. I went in the bathroom and slipped on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Zack just took off his trousers right in the room and slipped on a pair of shorts. He asked Amy if she minded and she said she didn't. We finished our drinks and got in one bed and Zack and Joan got in the other. The only light was from the TV.

He started kissing Joan and I could see him rubbing her tits. I did the same thing to Amy and she was really getting turned on. I started pulling down her shorts and she reminded me that there was another couple in the room. I told her they weren't paying any attention to us and when we looked over Zack had taken off her negligee. I could see those big beautiful tits.

Amy said she had to pee and got up to use the bathroom. While she was gone Zack asked me if I wanted a better look at Joan. I sat on the side of their bed and was looking at Joan's beautiful body. Amy came out of the bathroom and saw me sitting on Joan's bed. Amy got back in our bed and looked confused. We might have drank a little to much. She lay on our bed and Zack went and sat next to her.

Zack leaned over and kissed her. She didn't hesitate kissing him back. He reached down and pulled off her pajama shorts and panties at the same time. He put his head between her legs and started eating her pussy. She put her hands on his head and held it there. I looked at Joan and started kissing her tits. I kissed them for a few minutes and worked my way down her belly and on down to her trimmed muff. Then on down to her wet pussy.

By the time I looked over at Amy and Zack he was fucking her and she was loving it. He had undone her pajama top and was rubbing on breasts. They weren't as large as Joan's but they were nicely shaped with large aureoles. I got up and began fucking Joan. She felt good, real good. She was only the second woman I have had sex with. She knew how to work that pussy to make a guy come. I came hard. It felt so good but after I came I was having second thoughts.

Zack got off the bed and made himself a drink and poured one for Joan, Amy got up and went in the bathroom to clean up. She came out and slipped her pajamas back on. She got back in the bed but didn't say anything. I stepped in the bathroom and wiped myself off and slipped my shorts back on. I climbed back in our bed and put my arms around Amy. She had her back to me.

I still had horny thoughts going through my mind and pulled Amy's shorts down and fucked her from behind. It felt so good. After I came again we both fell asleep. When we woke up the next morning Joan and Zack were already dressed. He told me that he and Joan were going down to the free breakfast that the motel provided and that Amy and I could come down after we got dressed, He said we probably wanted to talk.

Amy told me she was sorry and I told her I was too. We just went to far. Seeing her fucking Zack got me hard but at the same time I was a little jealous. I was afraid that she would want Zack instead of me. She told me that he was a really good lover but he was somebody new but not better.

She asked me about Joan and I said she was different but it was just sex. I liked having sex with her, but I didn't have any love for her. Amy and I decided that we both had tried something new and that we wouldn't have sex with Zack or Joan again. We kissed and then got dressed and went and met Zack and Joan for breakfast.

We explained to them that we had a really good time but we didn't want to swap with them again. Maybe in a month or so we could go out again but to leave out the sex part. Joan said she understood. They rarely had sex with the same couple. They didn't want to mess up their marriage either. She did say we were both a lot of fun. On the ride home Joan sat up front with her husband and Amy and I sat in the back.

Over the next couple of weeks Amy and I just had regular sex. We didn't have our talk about sexual fantasies. When I went to the gym I didn't see either Zack or Joan. Amy said they switch to other days. I was happy about it because I still felt a bit awkward around them. Amy said she just had a hi and bye relationship with them.

I started working weekends for the extra money, Amy would go out with her girlfriends on the weekends I worked. I knew she would get board staying home every weekend. One weekend she said she saw Zack at the bar she went to with her friends. She did dance with him but that was all. I was jealous but she said she didn't do anything wrong.

I found out from my friends that went to the gym that they saw Amy talking to Zack quite often. In fact they said she left with him a few times. Went she got home I asked her all about Zack. She hesitated but decided to tell me the truth. He kept talking sexy to her at work and he invited her out. He took her to a motel and had passionate sex with her. He did a lot of the things we did. She said they did it twice and she cut it off. She said she couldn't keep doing that to me.

I asked her if she wanted a divorce and she told me 'no' that she loved me. It was that the sex was different. She said she would do anything for me. She was crying when she said it. The truth is picturing her having sex with another man actually turned me on. It was her cheating on me that I hated. She promised me she wouldn't ever cheat on me again.

"You said you would do whatever I say, did you mean it?"

"Yes, I'll do whatever you ask. Please don't leave me."

That night we had sex. I even took a Viagra to make sure I could last a long time. I had her give me oral sex. I then had her ride me and she really got into it. I asked her if she like Zack fucking her and she said she did, but she wouldn't do it again. I asked her if she would fuck anyone I asked her to. She hesitated but said she would do whatever I asked.

As time went by our life settled down a little but I wasn't sure of how to handle the situation of our sex life. Whenever we had sex I always thought about Amy fucking Zack. I couldn't get it out of my mind. I guess I was a cuckold for wanting to see my wife having sex with another man. I really loved her but I hated myself for wanting to see her having sex.

The funny part was I didn't care if I had sex with other women. We went out one weekend dancing and having fun and probably drinking to much when a good looking guy asked Amy to dance, it was a slow song. Amy looked at me and I nodded my head that it was ok. His wife came over and asked me if I wanted to dance.

We got up and for the next couple of songs we danced. She was a good looking woman and pulled me tight against her. Her husband was holding Amy just as tight. I got a hard on when he put his hands on Amy's ass. Cheri, the woman I was dancing with, said that her husband Bob had his eye on your wife. We're kind of swingers and Bob hoped you were too. We have a room here at the motel and would be willing to share it,

We went back to our tables, Bob and Cheri joined us. We ordered a couple of drinks and I told Amy to call her mom and tell her we would pick up Gabby in the morning. Then we all got up and danced. Me with Cheri and Amy with Bob. There was a lot more touching going on. When we sat back down in our booth, Cheri sat next to me and Amy with Bob. We had our drinks and then went up to their room. Amy asked me if I really wanted this and I reminded her of her promise to me. She looked a little sad but went along.

The room had two double beds. Cheri and I sat down on one bed while Bob and Amy sat on the other. Bob started off by taking off his shirt. Amy just looked over at me I guess wondering why I was doing this. After Bob slipped off his trousers he started undoing Amy's blouse. She stood there and let him do it. Cheri and I just sat on the bed and watched them.

Bob then undid Amy's skirt and let it fall to the floor. He undid her bra and had her sit back down on the bed. He pushed her lightly so she fell back and he pulled off her panties. She was totally naked. He knelt between her legs and started eating out her pussy. About that time Cheri stood up and removed her clothes. I stood up and removed my shirt and trousers while watching Amy getting her pussy eaten out.

Bob asked her to move to the middle of the bed, which she did and he slipped off his boxers and slid his dick into Amy. It made me hot watching her and I got a hard on. Cheri slid off my boxers and began to suck my cock. Amy now wasn't watching me. She was pumping hard against Bobs cock. I in turn got in the middle of the bed and Cheri got on top of me and rode my cock. I didn't know which I like better, having Cheri ride me or watching another guy putting the meat to my wife.

We didn't change beds that night. I heard and watched Bob fuck Amy a couple of more times. I did take Cheri from behind one more time. Bob and Cheri had a lot more to drink then we did. I woke up early and woke up Amy. We quickly got dressed and left the motel while Bob and Cheri slept. We didn't even take time to clean up.

When we got home Amy ran to the bathroom and took a long shower. I made some coffee for us. When she came out of the bathroom with her bath robe on I poured her a cup of coffee and went and took a quick shower. We both got dressed and went out for breakfast before going to pick up Gabby.

Amy looked at me and asked "why". "Why did you let another man have me? Also, I can't stand seeing you have sex with another woman."

"You fucked Zack behind my back at least twice. This is my retaliation for you doing that to me. This is my payback to you for cheating on me. Would you want me to leave instead?"

"God NO, I love you. Please don't leave me, I'm doing what you asked. How long is this going to go on? Seeing you with other women hurts me more than you know. Please, lets stop this swapping. I've had enough".

"I know you like getting fucked. You're becoming a slut and you like fucking in front of me."

"No, that's not true. I'm only doing it for you. You're the one that set us up with Zack and Carol. you're the one who told Bob he could have me. Yes, once I'm having sex I get into it, but I can be happy just being with you. I know I made a mistake with Zack, but I thought that was over. It's you who keeps bringing it up".

I didn't know what else to say. What Amy said was true. It was watching those videos on the computer about men letting other men fuck their wife. I wasn't sure what I was going to do. I didn't want to lose Amy and Gabby.

We headed over to Amy's mothers house and picked up Gabby. She was going on eight and was a smart girl. I'm sure she knew that her mother and I was having some problems. Her and Amy were really close.

Time went by and we lived a somewhat normal life. We had sex maybe three times a week but we didn't use any fantasy situation or talk about the past sharing. We talked about our jobs and visited the relatives. We didn't go out much and I spent way to much time on the computer reading stories and watching videos about wife sharing.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,705 Followers
12