Seven Year Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I saw these husbands giving their wife to other men I would think of Amy being fucked and would start masturbating. I would come every time. When I saw husbands giving their wife to a black man I would come the hardest. Believe me, when it comes to sharing your wife it is a whole lot different then fantasizing it while watching a video. I know because I almost ruined my marriage over it.

I asked Amy if she wanted to go out Saturday to Cleveland. They were having a tribute band for a well know band from our generation. Since we haven't gone anywhere for over a month she was happy to go somewhere. She asked her mom to watch Gabby and we got a motel room for the night.

We went to the tribute show and was having a good time, We drank a couple of drinks and after the show was over we went to our motel. It wasn't in the best neighborhood but we figured it was safe with so many people out. We went to our motel which was a Holiday Inn, that's why we thought it would be in a safer neighborhood.

We parked and went to check in. We took our suit cases to our room and then went down to the lounge. We ordered a dinner and drinks. After eating we got a booth and ordered another drink. They had a band and we started dancing. I knew we had drank to much but we didn't have to leave the building.

We sat down and was drinking our drinks when a large good looking black man asked Amy to dance a slow number. She refused and he asked her if she had something against black men. She told him she didn't and that there weren't a lot of black people where she was from. He told her that he wouldn't bite her and held out his hand. She loo0ked at me and since I didn't say anything she decided to take it instead of arguing with him.

I kept quite and they got up and danced. I started thinking about the interracial video's I watch and was thinking how white women seemed to love having sex with black men. They danced slow for the next three songs. Amy came back to our booth and Stan, the man she was dancing with came back to our booth with her and sat down next to her. He introduced himself to me and thanked me for allowing Amy to dance with me.

He ordered us another drink and I didn't want him to feel bad by refusing him. I told him we were going back to our room after we drank our last drink. Amy hardly talked, I'm sure she was a little uncomfortable and didn't know what to say. We got up and headed to our room. Stan got on the elevator at the same time we did. I hit the fourth floor button and Stan didn't hit any.

We stepped out of our elevator and Stan did too. He followed us to our room and after I opened the door he said, "mind if I come in for a few minutes?" He stepped in and I asked him what he wanted. He said he wanted to make love to Amy. He said he asked her when they were dancing if we were swingers and she said she wasn't sure. He asked her if she was ever with a black man and she said 'no'. He said he wanted to make love to her and he said she said he would have to ask me.

Without saying anything he took her by the hand and walked her over to the bed. Amy and I were both quite drunk but Stan started to undress her and then took off his own shirt. I was all confused. I wanted to watch Amy fuck this black man but at the same time I wanted to stop it. I sat down on the couch and Amy was stripped down to her bra and panties. Stan took of his trousers and had Amy sit on the bed.

He pulled out his big black dick and told Amy to suck it. It was like she was in a trance as she took his dick and started sucking on it. His cock wasn't as big as the ones in the videos. His and mine were about the same size but his was really black. Amy must have sucked him for over five minutes. He took off her bra and panties and had her lay in the middle of the bed. I just sat there and starred at them.

Stan spread her legs and stuck his big black cock in Amy' pussy and was fucking her good. I could see she was fucking him back but it didn't look like she was enjoying it. I noticed that my cock stayed soft. It wasn't like watching the videos and getting hard thinking of Amy fucking a black man. He tried to kiss her but she turned her head away. He did rub her tits but she wasn't enjoying it.

He had her turn over and fucked her doggy style. She lay there with her ass up in the air as he rammed her doggy style. He held onto her hips and came hard deep within her. He pulled his cock out of her and got off the bed. Amy got up and was crying. She ran into the bathroom and I looked at Stan and told him to leave.

He slipped on his trousers and shirt along with his shoes and left. My cock never did get hard. I opened the bathroom door and Amy was taking a shower. She told me to get out. I got what I wanted. I knew better than to argue with her and went out and went to sleep. I don't know how long she stayed in the shower. We had two beds in our room and she slept in the other one.

We woke up in the morning and Amy hardly looked at me when she got dressed and said she would meet me in the breakfast area. I knew we had a problem, Amy never talked to me that sharp before. I got dressed and headed down for breakfast. Amy would hardly even talk to me. We went to our room, got our luggage and left. In the car I asked her what was the problem? Did she want to discuss it.

"Brad, you went to far. You let a black man have sex with your wife. I want you to move out or I'll take Gabby and move in with my parents."

"What? You want a divorce?"

"Right now I want a separation. I can't be with the person you turned into."

"You could have stopped him from fucking you, but you didn't."

"I wanted to see how far you would let him go. I don't need other men like you do women. After having sex with Zack I realized how wrong it was. I knew I was on the wrong track, that's why I broke it off with him. I wanted us back to the way it was but you kept pushing the swinging. I need time to think, I'm done with this swinging. If that's what you want then we'll get a divorce and you can find a woman who wants what you want."

"Can't we still live together and work it out?"

"Not if you keep watching the x-rated videos and want to do what you watch. I don't want that lifestyle."

We stayed together and tried to be a family again. I did sleep in another room for a month. We did get together once a week and make love. I could tell that Amy was really trying. We went to the movies and always took Gabby with us. I don't think Amy trusted me all that much.

After about two months Amy told me she was pregnant again. I asked her if it was mine and she said she didn't know. The doctor put the time of conception around the time we were in Cleveland. We did have sex twice the days before going to Cleveland. I asked her if she was going to abort the pregnancy and she told me 'no'. It's not the baby's fault that we were stupid. She was going to keep her baby even if it wasn't mine.

That was a big wake-up call for me. I wasn't sure what to do. I loved Amy and Gabby and I wished the last few months didn't exist, but they did. Everyone was excited about the baby coming but me. If it wasn't mine I wasn't sure what I would do. If the baby had any black characteristics I wouldn't know what to do or say. I did ask Amy if the baby wasn't mine would she give it up for adoption. She gave me a positive 'no'. She said she is carrying her baby for all these months and would never give it away.

It was all up to me now. The swinging and screwing around was ruining all our lives. We stayed together during the pregnancy. When she went in the delivery room I went in with her. The doctor asked me to cut the umbilical cord. The baby was a mess of blood and goo. The doctor said they all looked like that. The nurses will clean up your son and bring him back.

I started crying. The nurse brought him back and handed him to me. He was a good looking baby with light skin. I handed the baby to Amy and she smiled. The next day we took Bradley Jr. home with us. Our lives changed forever. No more swinging or affairs. We stayed together and raised our two kids.

I stopped watching porn and Amy and I had a good love life. Did I ever think about the past? Of course I did but it just stayed in my memory. Whenever we went somewhere we always went as a family. Gabby always hung with her mom and Bradley Jr. was my best Bud.

I had a DNA done and Bradley was my son and we did everything together.

Thank you for reading my story.

Comments are always welcome.

DG Hear.

12